Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 01:47 AM   #61
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I hate the Obito theories to be completely honest. Obito was crushed by big ass fucking boulders, you don't survive getting crushed by a shit ton of boulders. I'd believe that Tobi is Ibiki before I believe its Obito.
i was a fan of the obito theories at first but not so much any more, although i do believe its still very well within the realm of possibility...........

you dont survive getting your head sliced clean off your head, but hidan did

you dont survive dying via getting your bijuu sucked out but gaara did

you dont survive getting your chest and partial neck blown out but sasuke did.....wen killer bee fucked his shit up.

all im sayin is you shouldnt label things as being completely impossible in this manga....cuz theres always room for that possibility.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:57 AM   #62
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
i was a fan of the obito theories at first but not so much any more, although i do believe its still very well within the realm of possibility...........

you dont survive getting your head sliced clean off your head, but hidan did

you dont survive dying via getting your bijuu sucked out but gaara did

you dont survive getting your chest and partial neck blown out but sasuke did.....wen killer bee fucked his shit up.

all im sayin is you shouldnt label things as being completely impossible in this manga....cuz theres always room for that possibility.
I never labeled them as being impossible, just saying it sucks. First off, none of what you named is normal in the first place. Hidan served that Janshin or whatever the fuck its called, basically giving him immortality. Gaara DID die, but was revived with Chiyo's ability so in a sense he didn't survive shit. And Sasuke's case was just PnJ and him having Karin and Juugo around to save his ass.

Like I said I never labeled it impossible but for a person like Obito, the black sheep of the Uchiha clan, who activated his sharingan just a while before his death, he gave his left eye to his friend and got crushed by a bunch of a fucking huge ass boulders. Sorry but all three of the people you named had something going for them in terms of how they survived, Obito on the other hand, didn't.
naruto_nutty (08-22-2009), Rikudou Sennin (08-24-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 02:06 AM   #63
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I never labeled them as being impossible, just saying it sucks. First off, none of what you named is normal in the first place. Hidan served that Janshin or whatever the fuck its called, basically giving him immortality. Gaara DID die, but was revived with Chiyo's ability so in a sense he didn't survive shit. And Sasuke's case was just PnJ and him having Karin and Juugo around to save his ass.

Like I said I never labeled it impossible but for a person like Obito, the black sheep of the Uchiha clan, who activated his sharingan just a while before his death, he gave his left eye to his friend and got crushed by a bunch of a fucking huge ass boulders. Sorry but all three of the people you named had something going for them in terms of how they survived, Obito on the other hand, didn't.
how do you know obito had nothing going for him.....some one coulda came and performed a forbidden jutsu to revive him, the eye of an uchiha is something worth saving. it was said that the villages were out collecting bodies of the dead during that war. so someone with a chakra sensing ability could knew obito was under that rock. wen obito was last seen he was not dead, merely near death.......

so just to let you know, forbidden jutsu and secret bloodlines will outweigh anything....even huge as boulders crushing half your body. even if the earth imploded, there will be a forbidden jutsu to fix it.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:11 AM   #64
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Yeah if the earth imploded and killed everyone, no one would be fixing anything, lmfao but alright.

And that's just the point, we know of the story we're given. Obito had nothing going for him, and I'm sure that after Minato wiped the floor with like 20 rock ninjas no one was going to be coming for Obito's body, none of them survived to get intel back to the higher ups and let em know an uchiha is buried under big ass fucking boulders and he even said "HIS ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE WAS CRUSHED" including his eye so guess what?? NO EYE!

And merely near death? Seriously, yeah I'm sure that after you see someone who you know isn't strong get crushed by big ass fucking boulders, I'm sure you'll expect them to live. There are too many factors leading away from Obito being anywhere near important, his entire role was to give Kakashi a sharingan.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:23 AM   #65
tylrmajor
Cant we just get along!

tylrmajor is an unknown quantity at this point

I fully believe obito is still alive because kishi dosent show flash backs for no reason and just to show how kakashi got his sharingan isnt enough. i believe kishi showed obito for another reason and thats cause he isnt dead. now im not saying tobi is obito or anything but it is plausible and nothing is 100% as was said earlier.

as for the dark creature or whatever it was behind or holding sasuke in my opinion might have been the kyuubi. go back and look at times when naruto changed into the four tailed kyuubi and youll see they look alike. of course the teeth look a little different but look at the spikes behind sasuke, they look like the tales of the kyuubi. dont bash me for this cause im just stating they look similar and not that there the same. anyway it being zetsu is a good idea as well, i just have a hard time believing that sasuke was taken over or influnced by zetsu when sasuke was able to overcome Tsukiyomi. so i doubt it is zetsu based on that.

and i seriously sasuke gets his @SS handed to him by raikage.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:42 AM   #66
uchihademon91
Chuunin

Quote:
Yeah if the earth imploded and killed everyone, no one would be fixing anything, lmfao but alright.

And that's just the point, we know of the story we're given. Obito had nothing going for him, and I'm sure that after Minato wiped the floor with like 20 rock ninjas no one was going to be coming for Obito's body, none of them survived to get intel back to the higher ups and let em know an uchiha is buried under big ass fucking boulders and he even said "HIS ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE WAS CRUSHED" including his eye so guess what?? NO EYE!

And merely near death? Seriously, yeah I'm sure that after you see someone who you know isn't strong get crushed by big ass fucking boulders, I'm sure you'll expect them to live. There are too many factors leading away from Obito being anywhere near important, his entire role was to give Kakashi a sharingan.

ok you wanna get into this, your gonna lose....but here we go

first off the implosion of the earth thing wasnt meant to be serious, just to show that no matter wut happens in the manga, kishi can make a forbidden jutsu to negate it.

secondly, i didnt say obito would fix himself, i said a ninja searchin the area could find him and fix him with a forbidden jutsu.

thirdly, those rock ninja took rin back to that cave.... so chances are that was a base for those ninja, especially if you consider the fact that 20 more ninja went there to back it up... and if 20 or so ninja went for a recon mission to one of their OWN bases and didnt come back, im sure they would eventually send more to check it out. if one was a chakra sensing type they could have found obito barely clinging to life with his body severly injured.

fourthly(?), he said he couldnt feel his whole right side, so his nerves coulda been shot from the trauma. if his whole right side was flattened like a sheet of paper, he would die instantly. he didnt say his sharingan was crushed, so unless it was stated specifically then you cant rule out the possibility that his eye was still in tact.

and finally, i didnt say if you saw someone crushed like obito was, that you would expect them to live... wut i said was that the last image shown of obito was him being near death. he wasnt dead in the last image shown. and unless you are masashi kishimoto your self you dont know the entire purpose of obito's character.

to me the story would sound good to have a black sheep that was thought to be dead, come back and fight his former teacher in turn killing him, then go and fight his old rival and teammate, whom he gave one of his eyes too...........................rather than have some 120 yr old warrior come back into the fray and and still have a grudge against people he doesnt even know, seeing as how everyone he knew is now dead.

about kakashi gaiden...... it would seem more significant to have an itachi gaiden rather than a kakashi gaiden..........wuts the significance in showing how kakashi got his sharingan. he coulda easily done that in flash backs, maybe wen kakashi was visiting the memorial........unless he wanted some character development for obito and show him some significance by giving him a gaiden......
Old 08-22-2009, 02:51 AM   #67
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

My thoughts is that Madara are gonnah sneak away and maybe realize that he must kill Naruto. Sasuke will begin his fight with Raikage.. A fight of hatred. Also "Konoha Noob Scuad" is gonna chase Sasuke

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Old 08-22-2009, 03:25 AM   #68
nickler
Deceived

nickler is on a distinguished road

From The "This is all turning out to be true... [SPOILERS WARNING]" Thread:

9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki's members and invades Konoha
by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight.

My Prediction...Sasuke/Zetsu/Madara kill Raikage......Killerbee kills Kisame.....and when he returns he learns that a former Konoha Brat killed Raikage, so he moves to Konoha to get his Revenge.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:48 AM   #69
Scribbles
***Lurker***

Scribbles is an unknown quantity at this point

To the above post, the 8 tails is killer bee who has already fough saskue. so he is already revealed.

But that would be awesome if he did goto konoha.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:11 AM   #70
jaimelive
Academy Student

jaimelive is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

I do believe that Tobi is Obito! Why? As we know each sharingan user has some unique techniques right? WE have already seen kakashi using some kind of spacial distortion to rip deidra's arm! Remember? Tobi has similar abilities (spacial transportation of some kind), and do not forget, we haven't seen Obito die, that was just assumed! Don't you agree?
Old 08-22-2009, 07:22 AM   #71
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Okay on topic, MADARA/TOBI will have his conversation with Naruto then simply leave, CAUSE HE WANTS TO. He's not there to capture Naruto, he just wants to understand the wildcard that could destroy his plans, thats all. I also don't think that Sasuke got a bijuu either. If so Madara/Tobi will reveal that to Naruto & Co.

Obito is dead please read the Kakashi Gaiden once more. You will see Obito is FIRST crushed by A BOULDER, then later A ROCK SLIDE. Unless their are 10 bijuu and he had one in him, think fondly of the dead nin like Jiraiya and keep him out of current predictions PLLLEEASSSEEE!!!!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:53 AM   #72
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, we should stop arguing whether Obito has anything to do with Tobi because there are three fractions, one has strong feelings Obito is dead, the other has strong feelings Obito is Tobi and the third are neutral. So it doesn't make sense to argue about it. I have my own opinion, but I will wait until manga gets further. I could be wrong, but I will accept it if it's the case.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:11 AM   #73
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
ok you wanna get into this, your gonna lose....but here we go

first off the implosion of the earth thing wasnt meant to be serious, just to show that no matter wut happens in the manga, kishi can make a forbidden jutsu to negate it.

secondly, i didnt say obito would fix himself, i said a ninja searchin the area could find him and fix him with a forbidden jutsu.

thirdly, those rock ninja took rin back to that cave.... so chances are that was a base for those ninja, especially if you consider the fact that 20 more ninja went there to back it up... and if 20 or so ninja went for a recon mission to one of their OWN bases and didnt come back, im sure they would eventually send more to check it out. if one was a chakra sensing type they could have found obito barely clinging to life with his body severly injured.

fourthly(?), he said he couldnt feel his whole right side, so his nerves coulda been shot from the trauma. if his whole right side was flattened like a sheet of paper, he would die instantly. he didnt say his sharingan was crushed, so unless it was stated specifically then you cant rule out the possibility that his eye was still in tact.

and finally, i didnt say if you saw someone crushed like obito was, that you would expect them to live... wut i said was that the last image shown of obito was him being near death. he wasnt dead in the last image shown. and unless you are masashi kishimoto your self you dont know the entire purpose of obito's character.

to me the story would sound good to have a black sheep that was thought to be dead, come back and fight his former teacher in turn killing him, then go and fight his old rival and teammate, whom he gave one of his eyes too...........................rather than have some 120 yr old warrior come back into the fray and and still have a grudge against people he doesnt even know, seeing as how everyone he knew is now dead.

about kakashi gaiden...... it would seem more significant to have an itachi gaiden rather than a kakashi gaiden..........wuts the significance in showing how kakashi got his sharingan. he coulda easily done that in flash backs, maybe wen kakashi was visiting the memorial........unless he wanted some character development for obito and show him some significance by giving him a gaiden......
Seriously, I'm going to lose? Okay let's try.

1st. So you're trying to act like I'm acting as if I know Kishi yet you come at me with this "the implosion of the earth thing wasn't meant to be serious" sorry bud but in a warzone every jutsu it meant to be serious. No ninja would use some playful jutsu that sits there and licks the armpits of its enemies, so that whole thing was fail.

2nd. I never said that Obito would fix himself, so thanks for actually reading my post

3rd. Okay, I'm guessing you didn't see Minato wipe the floor with entire armies worth of rock ninjas, he took their rocks and turned their shit into dust in the blink of an eye. What I WAS TRYING TO SAY, is that if you have two lone ninjas, one gets killed and the other gets killed as well. The base that you killed them in/near starts CRUMBLING around you and you see your friend under A HUGE F-U-C-K-I-N-G BOULDER, and tons more boulders come crashing in to claim his life, you wouldn't think he's alive.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page013.html

Okay and on the forbidden jutsu shit, come on seriously? Yeah the leader of the village is going to send out a bunch of ninjas who KNOW forbidden jutsu to go dig up this smashed ass Uchiha's eyeball. Right.

4th. Whoever said a sheet of paper, lol. I know you were using an example but still, fail.

5th. It was an example, learn to know. Okay and unless you are Masashi Kishimoto I suggest you quit in your attempt to breathe life into Obito, he's dead. His right side smashed, the rest of him gone from big ass boulders.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:49 AM   #74
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Obita is alive because this whole story was in Rain village and after Kakashi, Rin and Minato go back to Konoha, Nagato shows up and he revive Obito but Nagato for mistake takes Madara soul not Obito! and that's what happened think about it! thats how Madara and Nagato meet xD
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-22-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #75
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Im not so sure that cloak is really from zetsu. The more likely possibility I believe is that sasuke is inheriting his real chakra source and revealing his true ancestry. He is a direct decendent of Madara. In the process of this he is also activating the same power that madara draws on, the corrupted chakra drawn directly from the kyubi. The same which helped to create the sharingan and its evolved versions.

As for madara meeting up with naruto, I guess partly it will start with madara talking about hate in the ninja world. Naruto will in turn mention how nagato was the same way until he revealed his plans to help end hate in the ninja world as jiraiya entrusted him to do. This will leave madara laughing at nagato for being so weak minded deep down while naruto gets mad. Naruto will demand to know where sasuke is and madara will reveal sasuke is right now facing raikage. Madara then vanishes while naruto heads out to find sasuke.

Juugo will hold off the samurai at the entrance to the kage chambers while karin and suigetsu go after danzo. Ao will try to defeat suigetsu when they find danzo but danzo will suddenly hit Ao with a genjutsu allowing suigetsu to kill ao. Suigetsu will try to kill danzo but danzo will offer him money to turn on karin and help him escape. Suigetsu acts like he will refuse but then suddenly kills karin and accepts danzo's offer saying he was tired of working for akatsuki anyways.
Closed Thread