Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 05:27 AM   #106
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

Madara is aware about Naruto making an emotionless badass guy betray him.

Madara is gonna put SO MUCH LIES

Madara: The story of Sasuke Uchiha

Madara: He killed Orochimaru, The Hulk, Ironman, Deidara, his own brother, Harry potter, Wolverine and defeated the 8 tailed Jinchuuriki.

Naruto: WTF?!!!

Kakashi: Whoa.

Madara: Sasuke personally told me that he wants to kill Danzou. After that Konoha. *Reveals Sharingan.*

Kakashi: Madara you're a liar.

Naruto: WHERE IS SASUKE YOU DUNCE!

Madara: No. u. didn't. insult. my. Uchiha intelligence.

Naruto: Fuck this. Fucking faggots always gotta make their spotlight when i try to save Sasuke. *Does multiple handseals.*

Kakashi: WTF

Yamato: ???!!!

Naruto: Fuuton! *Howl of the Ninetailed Fox.*

Madara: Is struck. His face mask is broken. He looks like. HE LOOKS LIKE!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!
as if he were 20 years old. Hax.

Madara: Oh fuck. You broke my mask. It's time to get serious nao!

Naruto: Sure. *Kakashi, Yamato and Naruto goes back into the hut to have tea.*

Madara: Wtf is this!!! *He uses katon on them, but they are all Kage bunshins.*

Madara: Drat. *He then secretly cries to himself about his broken mask.*

----

But about Obito. What makes him so special folks? Like so special for him to be Madara? The only thing THAT was special about him that he gave Kakashi a Sharingan when he got smashed by boulders. Skills, Strength, power of Obito Uchiha = Hell no total noob ninja. A chuunin scared to fight in a war.

Konoha 11 as Genin would steamroll Obito.

You know what. Konohamaru > Obito.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-23-2009), nuckinfutz (08-24-2009), Numinous (08-23-2009), platinumrug (08-23-2009), TheJkid (08-24-2009), Wolverine (08-27-2009)

Old 08-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #107
gags4u2
Academy Student

gags4u2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, here is my analysis from the last episode (460).

The dark figure is none other than Dark side Zetsu. Here are the evidence i've found:

red: Look at the eyes, they are really similar. There is 2 in this image because its not physical Dark Side Zetsu, its his chakra (detected by Karin). I see Zetsu as 2 part (like the sound nin Sakun and Ukon) but with a major difference. When they split they dont look full (see the manga image with the yellow circle). While detected the chakra would look like a full human body.

blue: Those «tails» would be the shape of Zetsu's flower. Some thinks its a hand, but hands doesnt have 6 fingers. Sasuke in the middle of the flower would symbolize the fact that he is possessed. I'm not into the «dark chakra fuelled by all the hatred» because we never saw that in Naruto, and there was alot of hate fueled ninja during all the episodes (exemple: pain).

yellow: Still, its a chakra form, but i think Zetsu's teeth are similar as Suigetsu's, pointy teeth. In the blurry chakra form possessing Sasuke, i think its plausible to think that Dark Zetsu as that kind of grin.

We dont know Zetsu at all. No jutsu is known (beside the transport one), so im sure he can possess people just like my theory explained. Karin saw a dark colder chakra in Sasuke. Dark Zetsu looks like the worst badass, cold hearted, cannibalistic etc... Sasuke was never clearly evil before, so he could have had a normal chakra. He never killed when he wasnt forced to, but now with the addition of the possession by Zetsu is action are turning evil.

Why Zetsu would have to possess Sasuke ? To make him unforgivable. Sasuke would never killed an innocent (Danzo isnt innocent). Now that he looks like a cold blooded murderer (killing neutral foes), other country (and surely the Fire Country) will really want to stop him. Who will be left on is side, filthy Tobi-Madara, who will use him to sync with Gedo Mazo.

Tobi is talking with Naruto to make him loose time (to prevent the heart changing speech on Sasuke) and to let Sasuke fall deeper in the darkness in the eyes of everyone else. That or Tobi will try to make Naruto change is mind on Sasuke. But that won't happen because Naruto will never back down on is word (thats is ninja way !!!).

Then there is the cursed seal theory. I don't think it was anything to have with the dark chakra. The fact that Juggo seems to know what is happening is maybe because of the transplanted flesh on Sasuke. He can feel the dark chakra from Zetsu, but isnt possessed because he isnt engulfed in it.

Well for now i think its enough...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gags4u2 For This Useful Post:
jts105 (08-23-2009), liondemon (08-23-2009), Wolverine (08-27-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #108
gags4u2
Academy Student

gags4u2 is an unknown quantity at this point

*kage meeting room*
Ao: I don't know what your true motives are Hokage-sama, but i'm keeping my eye on you. My Byakugan see's all flows of chakra. If you try something, I'll know right away.

Danzou: ......

Mizukage: Easy Ao, we cannot jump to conclusions. We have no proof that Hokage-sama has done anything in such matter.

Ao: But Mizu-

Kazekage: Ao is right. Ever since we started this meeting, i've been wondering why Tsunade hasn't shown up as the Hokage. Why is this man, whom you say has someone else's sharingan, filling in for someone like Tsunade-sama?

Tsuchikage: Well we all know that just recently the Akatsuki laid a devistating blow to Konoha. We can assume that she might have been injured or worse...

Kazekage: ...

Mizukage: ...

Tsuchikage: At any rate, I agree. Ao is it?

Ao: Sir?!

Tsuchikage: Your duty is to keep an eye on the Hokage!

Mifune: So it's decided then. I've already given the order to prepare for battle. As a safe neutral leader like myself, I order the Mizukage and her underlings to stay here and keep watch over this mysterious man(glances at Danzou). Tsuchikage, Kazekage, you and your underlings follow me. We must not let this Sasuke Uchiha become our reason for war.

*scene changes to Sasuke*
*Sasuke uses his sharingan and detects a lighting aura around the Raikage*

Sasuke: (So he uses lightning element as well)

Raikage: What have you done with my brother, Killer Bee?!

Sasuke: I assume you mean the 8 tailed jinchuuriki?....We captured him and gave his body to Akatsuki. But he has escaped from what our leader told us.

Raikage: Your leader??

Sasuke: None of this, however, is important to me. Where is the Hokage?

Raikage: The Hokage?....heh, well i guess if you want to get to that man so badly, you'll just have to deal with me first. But i'm telling you now you little brat, you're dying here at my feet....NOW!!

*Raikage charges Sasuke*
*scene changes to Naruto*

Naruto: What do you mean eaten up by hatred? What the hell have you done to Sasuke?

Tobi: I haven't "done" anything to him.

Naruto: Bullshit! Ever since Akatsuki has been making moves on the tailed beasts, Sasuke's been acting very strange from what I hear. I heard that he attacked the 8 tailed jinchuuriki!!

Tobi: Well as you know, Sasuke killed his brother Itachi Uchiha not too long ago. After that, he decided to act as an individual and swore revenge against the leaf village. So he joined me in Akatsuki.

Kakashi: !?!?

Yamato: !?!?

Naruto: So it's true then, Sasuke has joined the Akatsuki...

Tobi: Why do you care about Sasuke so badly anyway? He's nothing but a missing-nin from your own village. To you, he's nothing but a-

Naruto: FREIND!

*Naruto enters sage/kyuubi mode*

Tobi: ?!

Kakashi: ?!

Yamato: ?!

Last edited by gags4u2; 08-23-2009 at 10:44 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gags4u2 For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (08-27-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #109
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Madara sends Naruto to Sasuke. They fight, Naruto sees the darkness but senses its source with Sage Mode. Sasuke tries to kill him. Naruto defeats Sasuke and Raikage, still trying to kill Sasuke. Sasuke runs back to Madara, hating Naruto for embarrassing him like that in front of all the Kages. Naruto now knows Madara is manipulating Sasuke and feels a stronger need to rescue Sasuke. Sasuke gets away with worse vision, then takes Itachi's eyes.

I wanna hear Ao's comments on Naruto in Sage Mode

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 08-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #110
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

naruto might go sage mode but not for sasuke but for fighting tobi but then he'll realize sasuke it near and fucks up yamato/kakashi's plan for getting tobi and run off
Old 08-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #111
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

This prediction haunted me, I didn't know what the hell would Madara talk to Naruto... then I daydreamed in this afternoon with someone cosplaying Doctor Who #4 (the one with a scarf)... wearing Madara's mask! And with brainstorm and some Heresy (not heresy, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maDuT5Q3nXM. It goes great with Naruto & Madara scene, along with some popcorn) I present to you:

461: The Devil’s Bargain

(Sasuke Scene)
Raikage: Now you’ll enter a new world of pain! (starts charging towards Sasuke)
Sasuke: (thinking) He uses Raiton… my new jutsu will be powerless against him.
Raikage: Suck this, punk! (Sasuke evades his lightning-powered fist, but the bolts strike him in the right shoulder)
Sasuke: Gaahhh!
Raikage: Screaming already?! I haven’t started yet! I wonder how you defeated my brother, but get one thing in your head, I’m not my brother!

(Taka Scene)
Suigetsu: His brother? Is he…?
Karin: He must be the Eight-Tails Jinchuuriki’s brother.
Suigetsu: But we didn’t capture him, he got away!
Juugo: Try telling that to him. Most certainly you’ll get your skull crushed.
Suigetsu: Yikes!
Karin: Two forces are coming… they must be his guardians! Prepare yourselves!

(Sasuke Scene)
Sasuke: (thinking) He’s fast and furious… I can’t afford to let him get close to me. I only got my Katon and Sharingan against him.
Raikage: You think too much! (charges another lightning fist)
Sasuke: Katon: Great Fireball Technique! (the fireball rolls in Raikage’s direction, but he easily evades)
Raikage: That’s all you got?!
Sasuke: Katon: Phoenix Immortal Fire Techinique! (multiple fireballs fly towards the Raikage, but he evades)
Raikage: You’re pitiful! (shuriken come out of the fireballs and almost reach the Raikage, but he crushed them with his fists) That’s not enough! Fly, bug, fly! (strikes Sasuke in the belly, sending him flying to the nearest wall, creating a cloud of dust) That’s how I like my bugs, smooched in the wall! (the dust cloud starts to disappear, revealing a bloody Sasuke stuck in the wall.) Uh? (A close up shows Sasuke’s eyes, revealing the Mangekyo Sharingan)

(Naruto Scene)
Madara: Uchiha Sasuke… he’s just a little boy that was caught in the middle of shady schemes. Little, petty schemes that started long ago, even before Konohagakure existed…
Naruto: Spare me the history lesson! Tell what you’re going to do with him, now!
Madara: Don’t be so rude, Naruto. It’s better for you to listen to the whole story to understand him.
Naruto: (staring at Madara)…
Madara: Where was I… oh, right, when the world was in a continuous war between clans that were hired by the battling countries. The Senju and the Uchiha clans stood up the most, therefore they were who fought the most. I did things in order to gain power against the Senju that many would see with grudge… I killed my friend to achieve the Mangekyo Sharingan, and my brother sacrificed himself to give his eyes to me, to make my Mangekyo everlasting…
Kakashi: You’re sick…
Madara: But I felt that was in vain when the Senju asked for truce with the Uchiha, and they agreed. Shortly after that, a pact was made with the Fire Country for help and Konohagakure was born. The selection for the First Hokage was quite unanimous, electing Hashirama, and with that the Uchiha were losing their power. I wanted to restore it, but the clan turned their back on me.
Naruto: You just wanted the cycle of hatred to continue! The clan was wiser than you!
Madara: Shut up and listen! I left the village, but the anger was burning inside me, so I challenged Hashirama in the now called Valley of the End… and lost.
Naruto: But what does anything to do with Sasuke?
Madara: Patience. Tobirama, worried that the Uchiha would rebel, gave to the clan the control of Konoha’s Military Police, but that was just an excuse to keep away the Uchiha from governation, with heavy surveillance. And then, the incident with the Kyuubi happened.
Naruto: Incident? You were behind the Kyuubi’s attack! Because of you, many people died, including my father while sealing it inside me, you bastard! How you dare to call it an incident?!
Madara: Oh my, it seems my mask has fallen. (claps his hands) Bravo, Naruto, bravo!
Naruto: Hypocrite! When I get you…!
Yamato: Please, Naruto, calm down.
Naruto: Grrr….
Kakashi: You arranged the Uchiha genocide!
Madara: Correct. I wanted them to pay for turning their backs on me, so I made the whole village suspicious of the Uchiha, since they were the only clan capable of controlling Bijuu. Hiruzen plead to not take action on the Uchiha, but the elders and Danzou didn’t care.
Naruto: Danzou… again, uh?!
Madara: But their suspicions about Uchiha clan’s rebellion were true, they were preparing a coup d’état to take over the village. That’s when Uchiha Itachi enters, as a double agent.
Kakashi: So that’s why Itachi murdered the Uchiha clan. For Konoha’s stability.
Naruto: So Sasuke didn’t stop when he killed Itachi because of that… he wants to kill Danzou and the elders!
Madara: As we speak, he’s in the Kage’s Summit, trying to kill Danzou.
Naruto: We got to go there! We got to stop him!
Madara: And that’s the main reason I came to you. Leave Sasuke to me.
Naruto: No chance in hell! What do you want from him anyway?!
Madara: His path of revenge.
Naruto: Uh?
Madara: Sasuke will try to kill Danzou, but as astonishing as his powers may be, he’s not enough against five Kages, their guards and the Land of Iron. He’ll be captured, and that’s when he’ll crave for more power. I’ll give him that power, in the form of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
Naruto: But why?
Madara: You activate the Sharingan in a distress situation. You gain Mangekyo Sharingan when you break a strong bond by death. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is obtained by transplanting one Mangekyo Sharingan into another. Tsuki no Me*Sharingan, the ultimate form of the Sharingan, will be only achievable by fusing two Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan together.
Kakashi: Tsuki no Me?
Madara: See, what you wrongly call “time/space jutsu”, it’s just space continuum bending jutsu that the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan grants. I can only manipulate the fabrics of space, allowing me to phase in and out the entire body or just parts of it. My goal is to gain access to a time continuum bending jutsu, and the only way is to use Sasuke and his eyes.
Naruto: You’re using Sasuke as an eye container?! You bastard, why are you doing this, why?!
Madara: To change the timeline of events, of course! If I return to the past and kill Hashirama before the truce between Senju and the Uchiha, I’ll be the First Hokage and I will the show the world the power of Uchiha!
Naruto: (starts to gather Kyuubi’s Chakra) You…!!! I’ll tear you apart!
Kakashi: You must be out of your mind to get away with that, Madara
Madara: But, Naruto, you’d gain the most benefit from the timeline change.
Naruto: What?!
Madara: If I alter the timeline, the Uchiha wouldn’t be murdered, so Sasuke wouldn’t begin his path of revenge. Danzou would be neutralized, so his deal with Hanzou wouldn’t exist and Nagato wouldn’t destroy Konoha and kill Jiraiya. And most important for you, I wouldn’t need to let loose the Kyuubi, therefore your father would still be alive. You’d live happily with your parents, without the Kyuubi sealed inside you and without the resentment of the rest of the village. (Naruto imagines himself as a laughing little child, piggyback riding a smiling Minato, while Kushina is by their side, hiding her face with a fan) Isn’t that your deepest desire, to live in a world where you weren’t the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki?!
Kakashi: Don’t listen to him, Naruto!
Naruto: (closes his eyes, sheds a tear) I… I…

* Eye of the Moon

Next Chapter: You’re not alone!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Cobalt Edge (08-23-2009), Emissary of Justice (08-24-2009), Isomorphic (08-23-2009), jts105 (08-23-2009), Kyuubito (08-24-2009), liondemon (08-23-2009), lucm159 (08-24-2009), Myth (08-23-2009), nuckinfutz (08-24-2009), pharix (08-23-2009), platinumrug (08-24-2009), Rikudou Sennin (08-24-2009), Scatmann (08-23-2009), Silverblade (08-24-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (08-24-2009), thegodfather2450 (08-23-2009), TheJkid (08-24-2009), Uchiha09 (08-23-2009), Vengeance (08-23-2009), Wolverine (08-27-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #112
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

^That was a pleasure to read. You did well with the Madara/Naruto conversation. I would be happy if the real one was half the engaging.

Old 08-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #113
Scatmann
Genin

Scatmann is an unknown quantity at this point

Same i liked it. Can`t wait for the next one If that happens to naruto he will be answering something nice

Last edited by Scatmann; 08-23-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #114
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

holy shit man i'm impressed i especially like the ending where madara explains how naruto would benefit the most out of it i've never thought of that but it was cool
Old 08-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #115
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

VERY nice! I liked your Sharingan theory a lot! Also, bonus points for Raichu beating up Emo Kid.

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
Old 08-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #116
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Numinous I'm loving that prediction!!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 08-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #117
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gags4u2 View Post
Hi, here is my analysis from the last episode
The hell is going on here, I saw the last episode and sasuke and deidara were figthing, nothing like that happened. Can you tell me where do you download the episodes plz. Fucking NC sucks they're barely in episode 123.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #118
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

that'd be an interesting turn of events
Old 08-23-2009, 06:57 PM   #119
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
The hell is going on here, I saw the last episode and sasuke and deidara were figthing, nothing like that happened. Can you tell me where do you download the episodes plz. Fucking NC sucks they're barely in episode 123.
Dude this is the manga section, Deid vs. Sasuke is in the Anime section wayyy behind the manga.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:02 PM   #120
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Dude this is the manga section, Deid vs. Sasuke is in the Anime section wayyy behind the manga.
lolololol lyke thnx a lot dude !!11!
omg i feel so dumb
Closed Thread