Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 07:02 PM   #121
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

awesome prediction its always a pleasure reading the stuff u write.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #122
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

Madara:
If I alter the timeline, the Uchiha wouldn’t be murdered, so Sasuke wouldn’t begin his path of revenge. Danzou would be neutralized, so his deal with Hanzou wouldn’t exist and Nagato wouldn’t destroy Konoha and kill Jiraiya. And most important for you,
I wouldn’t need to let loose the Kyuubi, therefore your father would still be alive. You’d live happily with your parents, without the Kyuubi sealed inside you and without the resentment of the rest of the village.

(Naruto imagines himself as a laughing little child, piggyback riding a smiling Minato, while Kushina is by their side, hiding her face with a fan) Isn’t that your deepest desire, to live in a world where you weren’t the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki?!

Kakashi: Don’t listen to him, Naruto!
Naruto: (closes his eyes, sheds a tear) I… I…

* Eye of the Moon

Next Chapter: You’re not alone!
this part i like better and i want it to in the next chapter.

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #123
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I was thinking of something else for 462 when I came up with "You're not alone!" for this chapter's title. But I took a look in Kishimoto's interviews and he said that in Tobi/Madara vs Naruto team, there would be one casuality and one severely injured person, so I had to include that. Yamato fans, don't get me wrong, but I felt Yamato would be a better victim to Madara's wrath than Kakashi because of the Mokuton. So prepare your violins, or try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTYk5-ZLYH8 (what's with me and all this FF 8 music today? Meh, nevermind).

462: You’re not alone!

(Naruto Scene)
Madara: So, we have a deal?
Naruto: (shedding another tear) I… would accept it gladly…
Kakashi: Naruto, no!
Naruto: (imagining himself as a little child) I was so lonely… I saw all the kids, smiling with their parents… they looked so happy… and I had nobody by my side… I felt so empty and hurt back then, drowning in the darkness that was growing inside me. (little Naruto grows into Part I Naruto with goggles) I tried to grab the people’s attention with pranks and being clumsy… but everyone looked away, they wouldn’t look me in the eyes… I cried so much. (Iruka appears behind Naruto) But someone did notice me… I was saved from my inner darkness. (Part I Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura appear, Naruto has a Leaf headband) People called me “friend” and smiled back to me. (Part I Team Ebisu appears) People called me “brother” and laughed with me. (Part I Tazuna and Inari appear) People’s problems were my problems, and that made me much stronger. (Part I Team Gai, Team Asuma and Team Kurenai appear) I proved I was strong, and people saw me with other eyes. (Part I Jiraiya, Gamakichi , Gamatatsu and Gamabunta appear) People saw me as a fellow ninja and fought alongside me. (Part I Sand Siblings appear) Before I knew, I was saving other people from their inner darkness. (Tsunade, Shizune and TonTon appear) Every promise I made, I accomplished it. (Sasuke disappears) Except Sasuke… (everyone changes to Part II, Yamato and Sai appear) But I had people on my side to keep that promise. (Asuma and Jiraiya disappear) Even if some people have departed, I’ll treasure them in my heart. (Everyone but Naruto disappears, Minato appears) All those people, even the ones I never met, made me what I am today. (the entire Konoha village appears, cheering) All Konoha acknowledges me, I couldn’t ask for more! (the imagination sequence ends; Naruto has Sage Mode eyes) As tempting has your deal is, I’m no longer the lone, defenseless Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki. I’m Uzumaki Naruto of Konohagakure! Remember that name well, because I’ll be the one breaking the cycle of hatred, so nobody else passes through what I passed!
Kakashi: Naruto…
Madara: Poor creature.
Naruto: What?!
Madara: You promptly throw away the only chance of true bliss just to pursuit an unachievable goal. Sasuke may be bitter, but he’s not so foolish in his quest. You’re pathetic, Naruto.
Naruto: I don’t care what you say, I just know that I can bring the peace the world needs. Nagato saw that too!
Madara: (starts to laugh) That’s hilarious, you’re a comedian! You’re telling me that you converted Nagato, the man who leveled Konoha, to that farfetched gibberish?!
Naruto: It doesn’t matter if you believe me or not, but mark my words: I. Will. Kick. Your. Ass. (destroys the wooden cage that concealed him)
Yamato: Naruto! Stop!
Madara: That’d be interesting. (phases out from Mokuton)
Kakashi: Crap! (tries to strike Madara with Raikiri, but he phases)
Yamato: Leave it to me! (uses Mokuton again, strangely holding Madara in his place)
Madara: Mokuton… it was always such an annoying thing. (Phases out of Mokuton, turning his back to Naruto and facing Yamato)
Naruto: Don’t turn your back on me! Kagebunshin no Jutsu! (two clones appear)
Madara: (places his left hand in Yamato’s throat, and his right above his chest) I’ll return Mokuton to its rightful place, the graveyard! (phases his hand into Yamato’s chest)
Naruto: No! (he, his clones and Kakashi try to ambush him, but he phases all attacks)
Yamato: Gahh! (Madara pulls out his hand, opening Yamato’s chest from inside and revealing his ripped heart)
Madara: Oh, you need this?! Sorry. (drops Yamato’s heart, while retracts his left hand from the throat; Yamato drops dead on the floor)
Kakashi: Tenzou, no!
Naruto: Arghh! (reveals Kyuubi+Sage Mode eyes) YOU BASTARD! (starts to create Fuuton: Rasenshuriken)
Kakashi: No, Naruto, this place is too small for that Jutsu!
Madara: That looks like trouble. (Naruto unleashed the Rasenshuriken) Care to be my meat shield?
Kakashi: What?! (Madara grabs Kakashi by his wrists, he struggles but Madara phases every move)
Naruto: Kakashi-sensei, GET OUT!!!

(Sasuke Scene)
(Amaterasu’s flames appear in a distant wall)
Sasuke: (still stuck in a wall, thinking) He’s fast! He avoided my Amaterasu… but where is he?
Raikage: Here, brat! (appears from above, smashing the entire wall with his fist, rising a dust cloud; thinking) What’s that crazy fire? (the cloud of dust dissipates, revealing lots of pebbles and a crippled Sasuke, with a regular eye)
Sasuke: Hrnnn… gahh!!! (vomits some blood)
Raikage: (putting a foot in Sasuke’s back) So how’s the view down there, punk? (starts to smash Sasuke’s ribs with his foot, he screams in agony) Now that I think, that such a silly question to make to a vermin like you! I don’t know how the hell you even survived to my brother, but I guarantee you, you won’t get away this time! (Sasuke’s body starts to move erratically) Uh? (color inversion, the body turns into spikes that pierce Raikage’s body) Ahhh!
Sasuke: Enjoying being trapped in my Tsukuyomi?!
Raikage: You!!!
Sasuke: I might be a bug to you, but I’m not the one that will be turned into a crisp.
Raikage: What?! (Tsukuyomi breaks, revealing the Raikage burning in Amaterasu) Gahhh!!!
Shii: (battling with Suigetsu) Raikage-sama! (runs towards the Raikage)
Suigetsu: Hey, don’t leave me hanging!
Darui: (Karin and Juugo are beaten up) What the hell are those flames surrounding Raikage-dono?! (joins Shii)
Sasuke: I think that’s enough. (the Amaterasu flames start to disappear; Raikage has his skin burned, while groans with difficulty)
Shii: (holding Raikage’s head) Raikage-sama! Raikage-sama!
Darui: I never saw him so beaten…
Sasuke: (his vision starts to blur) I’ve used the Mangekyo Sharingan too much… but I still got to defeat Danzou… (someone smacks his neck, leaving him unconscious)
Danzou: Well done, Torune, finally we caught this rogue.
Torune: Thank you, Danzou-sama.
Suigetsu: You rats, stealing the show! I’m still here, you know! (Fu uses a seal to restrain Suigetsu)
Fu: I don’t think so…
Mifune: (appearing with the other Kages) What happened here?
Danzou: Konoha’s missing-nin, Uchiha Sasuke, was brought to justice. Now we should take care of his execution.
Gaara: Don’t you mean trial?
Danzou: Hmpff… as you wish, but not much will save him.

Next Chapter: Sorrow

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (08-24-2009), Isomorphic (08-23-2009), jts105 (08-24-2009), Kyuubito (08-24-2009), nuckinfutz (08-24-2009), platinumrug (08-24-2009), Rikudou Sennin (08-24-2009), Silverblade (08-24-2009), thegodfather2450 (08-24-2009), TheJkid (08-24-2009), Vengeance (08-24-2009), Wolverine (08-27-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #124
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

^Nice continuation

Only part I did not care for is, that Danzou's old wrinkled balls were allowed to leave the meeting hall and get involved.(Having a Henchmen kick Sasuke while he is weakened is definitely his style though)

Favorite lines:

"You promptly throw away the only chance of true bliss just to pursuit an unachievable goal. Sasuke may be bitter, but he’s not so foolish in his quest. You’re pathetic, Naruto. "

"That looks like trouble. (Naruto unleashed the Rasenshuriken) Care to be my meat shield?"

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-23-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #125
mykewin777
one man

mykewin777 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that Zetsu's two halves can weaken and strenghthen, I believe his white half weakened Rai and his black half has boosted Sas, anyone with pre-existing knowledge on the Kages knew how Raikage would react.... Also, I agree Madara will probably drop some knowledge on Naruto and Co. Maybe I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:11 AM   #126
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

NUMINOUS!!!

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice predictions.

I like how another level of the Sharingan is awaken and allow the user to go back into time.

If that ever happens. I hope Shikamaru and Naruto can develop a jutsu to travel through time. That would be awesome to see Naruto fight ancient ninja and stuff.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:43 AM   #127
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post
A good one, pretty well thought out and interesting. The thing I most have issue with it is. Both Madara and his brother gained their MKS long before any chronological reference to the Nine tailes.386-06
He also was taking the damage(and went blind) from over use of the MKS before the Fox's introduction.386-07
First of all, sorry for the feedback delay. Went on a fishing trip for a couple days and I only have had a short amount of time to read posts.

Thanks. Im glad you like the theory. As for the part you don't agree on thats where you have to kind of question the source. As itachi points out, he learned this information from madara. Itachi in turn responds by telling it to sasuke but what if what madara said to itachi wasn't the truth. Madara as anyone can testify is not always known for telling people the whole truth. Just the ruse with toby and leadership alone puts his information he hands out into question. The manipulation of nagato acting like he is the leader of akatsuki alone suggests that madara is well known for spreading misinformation to his benefit. Besides if he told itachi that they once had far greater powers but he screwed the pooch on the deal and even got the whole family cursed is not exactly something you want to tell your decendents about. Besides he doesn't want to scare itachi by revealing to him that the reason he needs itachi in akatsuki is so he can harvest his eyes some day.

Quote:
Well, the Bijuu are supposed to be immortal demons, so it isn't unlikely that they've been around since the very beginning, even earlier than the Six-Realms Sage. But, his theory makes the Kyuubi sound like a noble and benevolent creature. Wha--? The Kyuubi has no respect for anyone, only hate. It doesn't feel guilt or compassion, as far as we've seen, just anger and bloodlust. Even the 1 guy who managed to effectively defeat him without any ability to control him, the Fox only despises him with every part of his being. The only reason it even gives Naruto any of its power is either self-preservation or attempting to free itself.
As for what you suggest, this suggests otherwise.
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=308&p=16
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=309&p=4
To some extent the kyubi does indeed recognize evil in all its forms but it also to some extent does have the ability to respect those who like itself have extraordinarily evil chakra. In those cases sasuke and madara both showed what to him seemed like chakra even eviler than its own. That is why it respected sasuke to some extent and actually complimented him not to mention tried to actually appeal to sasuke's humanity by suggesting he shouldn't kill naruto cause he would regret it later. Then there is the mention of the forsaken ancestry. Forsaken from what? This suggests that to some extent the kyubi believes the uchiha are cursed or as the definition of the word suggests, abandoned. Kind of a curious choice of words from the kyubi eh?

Of course this could just be useless theorycrafting but I none the less think the kyubi isn't entirely beastly alone in nature. Instead its more like that of a super villain that likes to take out smaller evil villains as well as those who try to stand in its way but like all super villains it is also open to recruit lackeys that show a certain aptitude ie madara to help spread evil as well as eliminate minor threats ie a do gooder kage who wants to bring peace to the world and control the bijuu. However like all super villains its only a matter of time before lackeys turn on their masters which is why the super villain often will often curse the lackeys if it still respects them rather than kill them. Of course thats just my theory and I could very well be undoubtably wrong.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:49 AM   #128
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

i dont think we will see whats up with sasuke and his chakra in the next chapter, its probabl just some foreshadowing like with neji and his weakness.

what do you think of a shinobi who has both byakugan and sharingan? he would kick ass! just think of the possibilities. the defense and shit. imagine sasuke got byakugan, maybe he could use his chakra sword extension shit to hti chakra points? that would be an awesome tech

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 08-24-2009, 04:11 AM   #129
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

^That would be pretty godly.

Being able to affect the chakra pathway system from a distance would be bad ass.

I have been considering ways to power up the Byakugan. If it was to some how have a level 2 like progression. One thing I came up with was if Neji could learn to use his Hakke Kuushou in a much more precise manner. Since it is concentrated chakra he is sending out. Like with the gentle fist. He would theoretically be able to poke at the Tenketsu points from a distance.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-24-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:43 AM   #130
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Sorry guys offtopic but needed!
Proof Tobi isn't Obito:
1. Kakashi is now 29. The Kyuubi incident took place 16-17 years ago. Tobi was behind the incident as the 4th stated(kishimoto) and Tobi was a grown-up. Kakashi was 13-14 when Obito got flattened by those boulders which means it couldn't have been him. And Obito in 2-3 years went from being a looser to a genius better than the fourth who was said to be the most talented ninja of his time?
2. Obito was a good person.
3. Sharingan gives color to chakra, why didn't Kakashi notice anything similar to Obito.(Kakashi knew the color of Obito's chakra because he was still alive when the transplant was over. And he has Obito's eye anyway so he would have noticed a similarity.)

Edit: I could be wrong but at least that's my take on it.

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 08-24-2009 at 04:58 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
jts105 (08-24-2009), platinumrug (08-24-2009)
Old 08-24-2009, 05:20 AM   #131
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

462: You’re not alone!

(Naruto Scene)

Madara: So, we have a deal?
Naruto: (shedding another tear) I… would accept it gladly…
Kakashi: Naruto, no!
Naruto: (imagining himself as a little child) I was so lonely… I saw all the kids, smiling with their parents… they looked so happy… and I had nobody by my side…

I felt so empty and hurt back then, drowning in the darkness that was growing inside me. (little Naruto grows into Part I Naruto with goggles) I tried to grab the people’s attention with pranks and being clumsy… but everyone looked away,

they wouldn’t look me in the eyes… I cried so much. (Iruka appears behind Naruto) But someone did notice me… I was saved from my inner darkness. (Part I Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura appear, Naruto has a Leaf headband) People called me “friend” and smiled back to me. (Part I Team Ebisu appears) People called me “brother” and laughed with me. (Part I Tazuna and Inari appear)

People’s problems were my problems, and that made me much stronger. (Part I Team Gai, Team Asuma and Team Kurenai appear) I proved I was strong, and people saw me with other eyes. (Part I Jiraiya, Gamakichi , Gamatatsu and Gamabunta appear)
People saw me as a fellow ninja and fought alongside me. (Part I Sand Siblings appear) Before I knew, I was saving other people from their inner darkness. (Tsunade, Shizune and TonTon appear) Every promise I made, I accomplished it. (Sasuke disappears) Except Sasuke… (everyone changes to Part II, Yamato and Sai appear) But I had people on my side to keep that promise. (Asuma and Jiraiya disappear) Even if some people have departed, I’ll treasure them in my heart. (Everyone but Naruto disappears, Minato appears) All those people, even the ones I never met, made me what I am today. (the entire Konoha village appears, cheering) All Konoha acknowledges me, I couldn’t ask for more! (the imagination sequence ends; Naruto has Sage Mode eyes) As tempting as your deal is, I’m no longer the lone, defenseless Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki. I’m Uzumaki Naruto of Konohagakure! Remember that name well, because I’ll be the one breaking the cycle of hatred,
i love it.

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #132
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Sasuke will go MS quicker if he starts getting hit, or countered. That should be his best strategy unless someone knows a better solution to the Raikage's onslaught supposedly.

Might he already be caught in a genjutsu like Itachi did to Deidara in their battle.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-24-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #133
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road

I don't know why but your predictions equal better than manga
Old 08-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #134
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

I just don't like Tenzou dying. He needs waaay more character dev. And that was a bit hardcore for this manga. But maybe....well, I still loved it anyways. Good job!

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
Old 08-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #135
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

the more he uses mks the quicker he'll become blind........ he's got learn to rely on his skill nd only use mks as a last resort like kakashi does...
Closed Thread