Naruto>Sasuke? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about
Naruto>Sasuke?

Naruto has worked his ass off to get every jutsu and powerup he has, with a few exceptions.
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu-TRAINED FOR
Chakra control-TRAINED FOR (tips from Sakura given)
Summoning-TRAINED FOR (but needed help in the end)
Rasengan-TRAINED FOR
Kyuubi cloak-GIVEN BY KYUUBI
Genjutsu countering-TRAINED FOR (not entirely successful)
Improved Taijutsu-TRAINED FOR
Sealing jutsu-INCONCLUSIVE
Fuuton jutsu-TRAINED FOR
Sage Mode-TRAINED FOR
Kyuubi control-TRAINED FOR (but given help in the end)
Only about 30% of these were given to Naruto, and each was only given to him after he wore himself out. Let's compare to Sasuke.

Chakra control-TRAINED FOR
Taijutsu-GAINED THROUGH SHARINGAN
Chidori-TRAINED FOR
Curse Seal-GIVEN BY OROCHIMARU
Curse Seal 2.0-GIVEN BY SOUND NINJA FOUR
Kenjutsu-TRAINED FOR (with help)
Genjutsu-TRAINED FOR (with help)
Speed-TRAINED FOR (with help)
Chidori variants-TRAINED FOR (with help)
Orochimaru powers-GAINED THROUGH ABSORBING OROCHIMARU
MS-GIVEN BY ITACHI
EMS-GIVEN BY MADARA
In comparison, 66% of Sasuke's powers and jutsu required such intensive aid. Sasuke was just given the Curse Seal on a silver platter, Kabuto used drugs and/or forbidden jutsu to give Sasuke more stamina for training, and don't even get me started on the MS crap.

This is why Naruto is greater than Sasuke by default. Sasuke has trouble excelling without someone more talented then him holding his hand. Naruto has at least been able to stand on his own most of the time.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forlong For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-30-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-29-2010), k-lai (10-29-2010)

Old 10-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto>Sasuke?

this was proven as well when sasuke and naruto fought on the roof of the hospital and kakshi threw naruto and sasuke towards the water tanks and sasuke thought hebeat naruto but in reality naruto blew a huge whole in the back side of the water tank.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Naruto didn't train to get Kage Bunshin. He was able to instantly perform it because he has a massive chakra pool.

Quote:
Not being a Sasugay fan here, but I don't remember him gaining his Taijutsu skills through Sharingan.

Quote:
Again, not being a fan, but whom did he get help from?

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

he copied his taijutsu by using his sharingan, and naruto used the scroll to lean his shadow clones, he did it fast because of his chakra pool
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Naruto's recent development surpasses Sasuke's lifetime of Sharingan haxx stupidity. Oh yes, I said it. Naruto > Sasuke in unearned haxx until further notice.

EDIT: The Taijutsu moves from the Chuunin exam I believe weren't entirely copied from the fly. The vs Gaara match wasn't all eye. The speed required to execute the routine was achieved with training. Without the speed, it's not even worth considering Taijutsu cause it would be fail.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-29-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:06 PM   #6
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Well look who's back after such a long time! Welcome back.

@Sensei: We have yet to see the haxx embedded into EMS. Sasuke is like the only Uchiha to gain EMS after Madara I believe. Kishimoto won't want to ruin that moment and besides Sasuke is one of his favourite characters. I wouldn't put it past Naruto to be stronger yet.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Does it really matter who earned what, was helped by who, at this point ?

The hardworking theme of this manga died a long time ago, and both Sasuke and Naruto were handed their biggest power ups on silver platters. All we can do is roll with it.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (10-29-2010), Marlboro (10-29-2010), Miburo (10-29-2010), saiyaman (10-29-2010), Shrike (10-29-2010), That1CheezyGuy (10-29-2010), Tmoore (10-29-2010), Uchiha09 (11-01-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The hardworking theme of this manga died a long time ago, and both Sasuke and Naruto were handed their biggest power ups on silver platters. All we can do is roll with it.
Quoted for truth. This was what made this manga quite excellent compared to others in Part 1 and unfortunately it's now become a Boy chases Boy story lol.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #9
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Does it really matter who earned what, was helped by who, at this point ?

It's become a hax Manga. Utterly destroying the initial plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
unfortunately it's now become a Boy chases Boy story lol.
I have a feeling they're both gonna go get a room at the end of the Manga.

The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #10
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=CONFIRMED!!;1904321]Naruto didn't train to get Kage Bunshin. He was able to instantly perform it because he has a massive chakra pool.

i think he was refering to how he's use his kage's to learn something about the enemy's skill or strategy like when he fought kakuzo
Old 10-29-2010, 01:42 PM   #11
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
i think he was refering to how he's use his kage's to learn something about the enemy's skill or strategy like when he fought kakuzo
Even then he didn't train for it. That's just a privilege that comes along with Kage Bunshin.

The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 02:17 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Naruto has worked his ass off to get every jutsu and powerup he has, with a few exceptions.
No.

Quote:
He learned the jutsu in less than a day after stealing a scroll which tolled him exactly how to do it. That's not hard work at all.

Quote:
Chakra control-TRAINED FOR (tips from Sakura given)
True yet also False. Sasuke underwent the same type of training so this really means nothing for Naruto. Also When Naruto encountered Jiraiya Jiraiya removed the seal placed by Orochimaru which allowed Naruto better control of his chakra.

Quote:
Summoning-TRAINED FOR (but needed help in the end)
Signing a blood contract doesn't take much hard work. This contract was also simply given to Naruto. He did nothing to actually earn it.

Quote:
Rasengan-TRAINED FOR
True however Sasuke also trained for Chidori which cancels this out.

Quote:
Kyuubi cloak-GIVEN BY KYUUBI
Which doesn't really help your case at all. Since you know this is yet another freebe that was simply given to Naruto.

Quote:
Genjutsu countering-TRAINED FOR (not entirely successful)
There was no real training for this simply an explanation on how to brake free from genjutsu which makes it another freebe. Actual training would imply that Jiraiya placed genjutsu's on Naruto so he could practice braking free which as we all know didn't happen.

Quote:
Improved Taijutsu-TRAINED FOR
Sasuke also trained his body to improve his Taijutsu. This was clearly shown after the time skip when he made team 7 look like n00bs.

Quote:
Sealing jutsu-INCONCLUSIVE
Why even add this in then? Also Naruto was given free sealing jutsu by the toad scroll. So yes this is yet another freebe of Narutos.

Quote:
Fuuton jutsu-TRAINED FOR
Just like Sasuke trained for his Katon & Raiton elements.

Quote:
Sage Mode-TRAINED FOR
If you consider sitting completely still while you meditate training then yes. However it wasn't really all that difficult.

Quote:
Kyuubi control-TRAINED FOR (but given help in the end)
Not trained for. He was given a free scroll to unlock the seal. Kirabi baby sat him the majority of the time. Then when he lost his mother came to bail him out & practically gave Naruto the Kyuubi.

Quote:
Only about 30% of these were given to Naruto, and each was only given to him after he wore himself out. Let's compare to Sasuke.
I mentioned some things about Sasuke above already.

Quote:
Chakra control-TRAINED FOR
Chidori-TRAINED FOR
All of this was done by training. Sasuke increased his speed by training with Kakashi. Sasuke improved his overall taijutsu & speed during the timeskip with more training.

Quote:
Curse Seal-GIVEN BY OROCHIMARU
Curse Seal 2.0-GIVEN BY SOUND NINJA FOUR
Naruto was given the Kyuubi at birth.

Quote:
Kenjutsu-TRAINED FOR (with help)
What Kenjutsu? If you mean Orochimaru's abilities then he only gained that after absorbing Orochimaru.

Quote:
With help by who? What other sharingan user was there to give Sasuke types on how to improve his sharingan's abilities?

Quote:
By who Kakashi? It's still training is it not? Sasuke still has to physically train his body does he not?

Quote:
Again by who? Orochimaru wasn't a raiton type & Orochimaru wasn't even aware that Sasuke manipulation of Chidori was at such a high level. Orochimaru was surprised by Sasuke's skill when Sasuke ambushed him.

Quote:
Orochimaru powers-GAINED THROUGH ABSORBING OROCHIMARU
I mentioned this above. Also Sasuke had to defeat Orochimaru first. The new powers were his prize for defeating Orochimaru. So really this isn't a freebe ether.

Quote:
MS-GIVEN BY ITACHI
False. Gained after killing his brother & being forced to remember the past.

Quote:
EMS-GIVEN BY MADARA
The eyes were already rightfully Sasuke's anyway.

Quote:
In comparison, 66% of Sasuke's powers and jutsu required such intensive aid.
Your bullshit numbers aren't based on anything. Naruto is always getting help yet you want to cry assistance for Sasuke. Clearly your simply trying to fan Naruto while bashing Sasuke.

Quote:
Sasuke was just given the Curse Seal on a silver platter, Kabuto used drugs and/or forbidden jutsu to give Sasuke more stamina for training, and don't even get me started on the MS crap.
Naruto was given the Kyuubi for free, learned KB in less than a day, was given access to the summoning scroll for free, gained sage mode by simply mediating, & was given full control of the Kyuubi for free.

Quote:
This is why Naruto is greater than Sasuke by default.
Then why is it Naruto openly admitted to Sasuke being superior to him?

Quote:
Sasuke has trouble excelling without someone more talented then him holding his hand.
LMAO WTF are you even talking about dude? Really now you're acting like Naruto never had teachers. I mean hello Kakashi, Ebisu, Jiraiya, Yamato, Pa Toad, Kirbai, & Kushina anyone? You need to stop talking out of your arse dude.

Quote:
Naruto has at least been able to stand on his own most of the time.
No he hasn't what manga have you been reading? Naruto relies on the Kyuubi for power that alone discredits the bullshit you've been spitting in this thread.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-29-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #13
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Successful troll is successful.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-29-2010), Marlboro (10-29-2010), Miburo (10-29-2010), Vengeance (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #14
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Topic creator likely isn't trolling. He probably actually thinks Naruto is a super hardworking cool dude. What a fag.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #15
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
No.

He learned the jutsu in less than a day after stealing a scroll which tolled him exactly how to do it. That's not hard work at all.

True yet also False. Sasuke underwent the same type of training so this really means nothing for Naruto. Also When Naruto encountered Jiraiya Jiraiya removed the seal placed by Orochimaru which allowed Naruto better control of his chakra.

Signing a blood contract doesn't take much hard work. This contract was also simply given to Naruto. He did nothing to actually earn it.

True however Sasuke also trained for Chidori which cancels this out.

Which doesn't really help your case at all. Since you know this is yet another freebe that was simply given to Naruto.

There was no real training for this simply an explanation on how to brake free from genjutsu which makes it another freebe. Actual training would imply that Jiraiya placed genjutsu's on Naruto so he could practice braking free which as we all know didn't happen.

Sasuke also trained his body to improve his Taijutsu. This was clearly shown after the time skip when he made team 7 look like n00bs.

Why even add this in then? Also Naruto was given free sealing jutsu by the toad scroll. So yes this is yet another freebe of Narutos.

Just like Sasuke trained for his Katon & Raiton elements.

If you consider sitting completely still while you meditate training then yes. However it wasn't really all that difficult.

Not trained for. He was given a free scroll to unlock the seal. Kirabi baby sat him the majority of the time. Then when he lost his mother came to bail him out & practically gave Naruto the Kyuubi.

I mentioned some things about Sasuke above already.

All of this was done by training. Sasuke increased his speed by training with Kakashi. Sasuke improved his overall taijutsu & speed during the timeskip with more training.

Naruto was given the Kyuubi at birth.

What Kenjutsu? If you mean Orochimaru's abilities then he only gained that after absorbing Orochimaru.

With help by who? What other sharingan user was there to give Sasuke types on how to improve his sharingan's abilities?

By who Kakashi? It's still training is it not? Sasuke still has to physically train his body does he not?

Again by who? Orochimaru wasn't a raiton type & Orochimaru wasn't even aware that Sasuke manipulation of Chidori was at such a high level. Orochimaru was surprised by Sasuke's skill when Sasuke ambushed him.

I mentioned this above. Also Sasuke had to defeat Orochimaru first. The new powers were his prize for defeating Orochimaru. So really this isn't a freebe ether.

False. Gained after killing his brother & being forced to remember the past.

The eyes were already rightfully Sasuke's anyway.

Your bullshit numbers aren't based on anything. Naruto is always getting help yet you want to cry assistance for Sasuke. Clearly your simply trying to fan Naruto while bashing Sasuke.

Naruto was given the Kyuubi for free, learned KB in less than a day, was given access to the summoning scroll for free, gained sage mode by simply mediating, & was given full control of the Kyuubi for free.

Then why is it Naruto openly admitted to Sasuke being superior to him?

LMAO WTF are you even talking about dude? Really now you're acting like Naruto never had teachers. I mean hello Kakashi, Ebisu, Jiraiya, Yamato, Pa Toad, Kirbai, & Kushina anyone? You need to stop talking out of your arse dude.

No he hasn't what manga have you been reading? Naruto relies on the Kyuubi for power that alone discredits the bullshit you've been spitting in this thread.
Obviously u're a saucekay fan .