NaruHina Fans - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-25-2009, 01:54 AM   #46
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruHina Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
so telling me that "You just proved that you're just someone who doesn't like to admit facts on the other side." when there is no facts exposed by the "opposite stand" is an example of a pathetic answer rather than a proper question dont you think?
There have been facts pointed out by others in this thread. Sure you might think they are too less compared to your facts. But the fact is, they are still facts no matter how few they are. If you don't like to admit it, then that is what I would say again and again. That is an example of a proper answer.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:55 AM   #47
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
so telling me that "You just proved that you're just someone who doesn't like to admit facts on the other side." when there is no facts exposed by the "opposite stand" is an example of a pathetic answer rather than a proper question dont you think?
It's actually a much better example of you trying to twist his words to assist in your side of the argument.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (08-25-2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 02:08 AM   #48
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
It's actually a much better example of you trying to twist his words to assist in your side of the argument.

ok... recap
-you dont want to admit facts. you're pathetic
--your facts sucked that's why i dont admit them
-wait, i didnt say i wrote any facts
-- then why the fuck did you wrote that answer, you're the pathetic one then
- cuz other people wrote them, not me... but you dont want to admit those facts, you only like your facts.

... mm no i dont see any word twisting, maybe we werent clear enough since the beginning.
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rokudaime_hokage For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (08-25-2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 02:09 AM   #49
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Naruto will end up with no one coz he's going to be a hermit just like Jiraiya.

/azumi predicts/

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azumi For This Useful Post:
Isomorphic (08-25-2009), Vengeance (08-25-2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 02:12 AM   #50
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi View Post
Naruto will end up with no one coz he's going to be a hermit just like Jiraiya.

/azumi predicts/
naruhina, narusaku and even narusasu will unite forces against you!
Old 08-25-2009, 02:28 AM   #51
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
naruhina, narusaku and even narusasu will unite forces against you!
I'll kick their ass just as I kick yours.

Just kiddin. Hinata will come to her senses and soon realizes that Naruto is just a bum who's find his way to stardom so she's gonna ignore Naruto and ends up with Kiba instead. Naruto, who has just fallen for Hinata, is so heartbroken that he sends his ass up the mountain and starts to live as a hermit.

/azumi predicts/

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:01 AM   #52
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

LMAO NaruHina just got another boost according to the spoiler Hinata is going with Sai & Sakura in an attempt to fuck up her moment!!! Why Kishi why!!!

Edit: Yay its a fake!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-25-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Azumi (08-25-2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #53
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

^ It's fake. There's no Naruto in this chapter, nja said that himself and it is all about Raikage versus Sasuke and the Kage Meeting -- absolutely no Naruto or even Sakura, let alone flashlight eyes.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #54
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
ok... recap
- cuz other people wrote them, not me... but you dont want to admit those facts, you only like your facts.

... mm no i dont see any word twisting, maybe we werent clear enough since the beginning.
so now you're saying that every fact that the supporters of NaruHina have presented suck, just because they aren't what you believe in, and thus they don't count in a formal debate? Most of us who are arguing against NaruSaku are rather moderate, and are just trying to CONVINCE YOU (the obsessive, rampaging NaruSaku fans, not the moderate ones) that it is still a possibility, but Nooooooooo you won't have any of that.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:02 AM   #55
saiyaman
Chuunin

Quote:
ok... recap

I suppose you really don't like it even if truth stares right into your eyes. Rather you choose to act childish and say that only you are right even if something else which is right is in front of you.

Stop acting as though NaruHina was not even hinted in the manga. What you're doing is only add more fuel to the fire you're building around you. In other words, you're only making a fool of yourself.

Look I don't care whether the facts NaruHina fans have presented are crap or nice enough to satisfy your whims. The fact of the matter is that they are still facts. They exist in the manga. That alone is good enough for us to debate on it. Live with it.
AOTKorby (08-25-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #56
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I believe Hinata will approach Naruto after everything is done between the various countries, and peace is restored. I can't exactly state how it'll happen, but I believe it'll be around that time.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:11 AM   #57
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

@saiyaman ... Are you really gonna feel acomplish if i say that there is a small chance of naruhina happening? is that all you and the other guy are asking for? That's just pointless. so the manga facts presented by others (not you) are so uncertain that they are not trying to convince other people that naruhina is gonna happen, but rather convince me/us that it just hinted in the manga?

@SenninKorby ."the obsessive, rampaging NaruSaku fans"-- GTFO with your exaggerations.
The Following User Says Thank You to rokudaime_hokage For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 08:34 AM   #58
saiyaman
Chuunin

Quote:
@saiyaman ... Are you really gonna feel acomplish if i say that there is a small chance of naruhina happening? is that all you and the other guy are asking for? That's just pointless. so the manga facts presented by others (not you) are so uncertain that they are not trying to convince other people that naruhina is gonna happen, but rather convince me/us that it just hinted in the manga?

@SenninKorby ."the obsessive, rampaging NaruSaku fans"-- GTFO with your exaggerations.
Ahem, how many times should I tell you to read my post properly? Who even asked YOU to approve about something? lol?

Just because you think those facts are uncertain doesn't mean they are uncertain. They happened in the manga. That's good enough for us. We don't need you or anyone else to say whether they are good enough or not.

You're beginning to sound as though I said "Get over it. Your facts about Sakura and Naruto are so uncertain". Seriously man, I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply to you.

You started off as a troll, taunted and tried to provoke me into making a mistake so that you could stomp over me, but you failed miserably at it. Now you keep proving time and time again that you don't read people's replies properly.

Last edited by saiyaman; 08-26-2009 at 08:36 AM.
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #59
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Considering that I said the former, and then something along the lines of "but not the moderate, sensible ones." you've proven my point to a T.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #60
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

Quote:
Considering that I said the former, and then something along the lines of "but not the moderate, sensible ones." you've proven my point to a T.
Quote:
Most of us who are arguing against NaruSaku are rather moderate, and are just trying to CONVINCE YOU (the obsessive, rampaging NaruSaku fans, not the moderate ones) that it is still a possibility, but Nooooooooo you won't have any of that.
See the bold dumbfuck? it clearly states that Im included in the obsessive rampaging narusakufans. The comment was obvioulsy directed to me becuase you quote me before. So your point proven was that i was gonna tell you back that what you said was an exaggeration?
or did you forget what you wrote and thought your comment was not entirely directed to me and that i jump into "obsessive and rampaging" conclusions? proven that i was a "obsessive and rampaging narusaku fan? is that so smart one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Ahem, how many times should I tell you to read my post properly? Who even asked YOU to approve about something? lol?

Quote:
Most of us who are arguing against NaruSaku are rather moderate, and are just trying to CONVINCE YOU (the obsessive, rampaging NaruSaku fans, not the moderate ones) that it is still a possibility, but Nooooooooo you won't have any of that.

that guy and also you in every fucking comment that says that i dont like to accept the facts... that i dont even like it when the thruth stares into my eyes.... both of you are obviously trying to make me understand that there's a chance of naruhina to happen? or what's the point of this argumment? because i was talking about that.

goddamnit! /facepalm

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 08-26-2009 at 12:05 PM.