461 Discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point
461 Discussion

if im first to discuss this chapter it's kool n e way discuss away

i liked it jugo goin about to go all crazy but sasuke didn't seem mad powerful like he needed suigetsu to sort of save him but still pretty good and ima hoping garra will at least try help sasuke but thats just me being naive

Last edited by Gmar; 08-28-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road
Re: 461 Discussion

Awesome chapter. I can't stop hypothesizing about this Hyuuga traitor.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-28-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:29 AM   #3
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post
I tried to post it, The subject came out as "aaa" for some reason=/

Awesome chapter. I can't stop hypothesizing about this Hyuuga traitor.
Ao had originally said it was a "spoil of war" that he took as a token of a fight against a Hyuuga.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:31 AM   #4
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

The link is here for those who hasn't seen it yet.

I thought the chapter was cool. Seeing Juugo in CS2 was one of the best moments of the chapter. I didn't like how Raikage broke Zabuza's legendary sword like a twig, but he might get it repaired. Is it me or does Mizukage seems to show some interest in Gaara? I can't wait to see how Juugo really fights, Sasuke's and Raikage's bag of tricks in an effort to win the battle. The next chapter should be off the charts.

[
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
Gmar (08-28-2009), sheik (08-28-2009)
Old 08-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #5
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

ya finally juugo goes back to just wanting to killing everyone
Old 08-28-2009, 12:36 AM   #6
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

@Nexus Ya Juugo looked pretty sick in CS2.

Zabuza sword was already damaged, but Raikage didn't even hit the broad side, he hit the edge part of the blade. Those massive cuff links he's wearing must be tuff stuff.

Oh yea, Mizukage definitely likes them young, first official female cradle robber. She is gonna cream her jeans for Naruto.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Ao had originally said it was a "spoil of war" that he took as a token of a fight against a Hyuuga.
True but that fight could have been with the Traitor. Though unconfirmed I am still intrigued .

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-28-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:37 AM   #7
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Is that Juugo's final form? It looks so beast. It's probably a fuse between speed and power for awesomeness. He is slowly becoming my favorite character.

Oh yeah I forgot. Gaara is also mopping the floor with the Kages. That one question is so deep; that is original Gaara for you.

Last edited by icedraon620; 08-28-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:39 AM   #8
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for dat nexus guy for adding the link i just wanted to start one of these threads b4 n e one else but i wasn't sure how to set up the link n e ways thanks
Old 08-28-2009, 12:40 AM   #9
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

The quality of this manga is in a worse recession than the world economy. Seriously, Kishi isn't even trying anymore.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:42 AM   #10
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

I enjoyed that chapter. But then again that is my opinion.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:44 AM   #11
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

^Yea me to.

@Trey: Then stop reading it. Solved.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isomorphic For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-28-2009), Silverblade (08-28-2009), Vengeance (08-29-2009)
Old 08-28-2009, 12:45 AM   #12
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmar View Post
thanks for dat nexus guy for adding the link i just wanted to start one of these threads b4 n e one else but i wasn't sure how to set up the link n e ways thanks
No problem. If you need help in the future, then send me a pm. I have quite a bit of experience with posting threads here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The quality of this manga is in a worse recession than the world economy. Seriously, Kishi isn't even trying anymore.
We'll just have to wait until MangaShare releases their version next week.

[
Old 08-28-2009, 12:49 AM   #13
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

^Mangashare has it out already. MangaShares version They had theirs up before onemanga.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-28-2009 at 12:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Isomorphic For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-28-2009)
Old 08-28-2009, 12:55 AM   #14
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Are you serious Trey? You honestly haven't liked one chapter in like the past two weeks, give it a rest already. What you call not trying, Kishi probably thinks he's doing an awesome job.

Anyway, this chapter was beast, Juugo's final form was the best part of the entire chapter, hands down. And now that I finally see the page, Darui and Raichu are fucking huge compared to Sasuke, although Sasule was crouching, they're still huge as fuck. And that sensor type looks like Yugito's brother or some shit, they look too alike.

Mizu might just be a milf, Gaara's like 16, she has to be in her late 20's, if not early 30's. And tsuchi is so damn useless, talkin all that shit and is worried about his hip. Although he is pretty fucking old, and that chick that wants to see Sasuke is pretty hawt.

Sasuke is more of a retard than I thought he was, seriously. Juugo and Suigetsu saved his dumb ass and he's telling them he didn't need them?? LMAO, fucking idiot. He would've attempted to use Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi and would have gotten shut down. Overall, this chapter was damn good, Raichu is getting ridiculously pissed and its becoming awesome.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #15
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post
^Yea me to.

@Trey: Then stop reading it. Solved.
Would you stop reading a book you thought was good if you got to a part that absolutely sucked? Okay then. It's not as cut and dry as you like to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmat
Are you serious Trey? You honestly haven't liked one chapter in like the past two weeks, give it a rest already. What you call not trying, Kishi probably thinks he's doing an awesome job.
If he thinks he's doing an awesome job (we'll just say "he" because his assistants do most of the work nowadays, he just okays the final draft) then he's even more out of touch with reality than I thought. At seventeen pages a week, the dude is trying to cram way too much story in far too little time for it to even flow correctly. It's like the toilet is clogged. He's forgotten about ninety percent of the characters he's introduced (and given extensive backstory to) in Pre, resolves most of his climaxes with useless talking or cliche plot cop outs, and gives unexplained and out of character motives to his flagship characters. Anything he brings up that is even remotely interesting or unique is either forgotten in a couple chapters or glossed over to move on with the story.

It's beyond obvious that he's rushing things, and the quality suffers. Seriously, read some chappies before the TS. The difference in quality is not even close.

Last edited by Trey; 08-28-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Closed Thread