Naruto 462 Discussion - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 01:00 AM   #136
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

it's possible itachi never had to cover an eye due to the fact he can probably take people without using MS

sasuke's eyes bleed but their not close to getting blind just yet. he still got a long ways to go maybe in about like 10 years he'll be completely blind. itachi lasted longer than that i think but it wasn't like he used it on a daily basis

Old 09-05-2009, 01:57 AM   #137
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Well true, but Sasuke didn't even have his MS activated, I don't see why his fucking eyes are hurting if he's using a regular genjutsu.

EDIT: When the fuck is Binks trans coming out, I'm getting tired of re-reading the shitty trans of sleepy.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:00 AM   #138
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

are they even releasing a chapter this week?
Old 09-05-2009, 02:02 AM   #139
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

They should be, or at least someone else should translate it and clean it up because as I said before I lost sight of what madara was even trying to say with sleepys trans.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:03 AM   #140
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Have we already discussed how Raikage survived Juugo's chakra blast?

I suppose he is fast enough to move out of the way but it seemed like he was caught between Juugo's "flesh".
Old 09-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #141
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know to be honest, that wasn't really explained clear enough. I'm supposing he was fast enough to avoid it because he was like nowhere in the vicinity and then he was seen giving the people's elbow to Juugo. I want to see team samui in action, not just shitting on sakura's demeanor. I mean seriously, aren't they supposed to be raichu's best squad and yet they weren't even like considered for the meeting.

Maybe its because they were already on their way back home when encountered by raichu and told him of the news and prob went back home. Who knows now?
Old 09-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #142
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I don't know to be honest, that wasn't really explained clear enough. I'm supposing he was fast enough to avoid it because he was like nowhere in the vicinity and then he was seen giving the people's elbow to Juugo. I want to see team samui in action, not just shitting on sakura's demeanor. I mean seriously, aren't they supposed to be raichu's best squad and yet they weren't even like considered for the meeting.

Maybe its because they were already on their way back home when encountered by raichu and told him of the news and prob went back home. Who knows now?
That jonin sasuke raped with genjutsu said that when the raikage has the raiton chakra arua hes super fast and invincible or something like that.

And did anyone else notice that the younger son of rikudou looks just like Tobi?

*shit storm of threads begin* Hahahahahaha!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #143
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

that's just a coincidence
Old 09-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #144
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page001.html

Bikntopia is out...

Shrike U were right in the point that it did say Yellow Flash U WERE WRONG in the point that it says he's justas fast as minato's base...

"His reflexes.... etc etc ARE COMPARABLE" meaning u can compare it to minato but not that its just as fast ...

Thank god for Binktopia clearing it all up. All in all Raikage is the third fastest shinobi in this manga...

Last edited by Myth; 09-05-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:16 PM   #145
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

i was wrong about what

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #146
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

finally, binktopia cleared everything up
Old 09-05-2009, 04:25 PM   #147
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
finally, binktopia cleared everything up
yes no more ravaged haters running around saying raikage=minato's regular speed cause even with that raiton crap it says his reflexes are just comparable meaning they are similar thats all..
Old 09-05-2009, 04:26 PM   #148
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

whats the point? Some fodder cloud ninja whos probably never even seen minato in action says how fast the raikage is. SO what! Sasukes keeping up the raikage just fine when kishi actually allows him to move.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #149
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

how can sleepy mix up "his children" with "two brothers" they really suck
Old 09-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #150
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
whats the point? Some fodder cloud ninja whos probably never even seen minato in action says how fast the raikage is. SO what! Sasukes keeping up the raikage just fine when kishi actually allows him to move.
yeah but ppl need it to be thrown in their face so they can understand.
Closed Thread