Naruto 462 Discussion - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #46
Archbound
Genin

Archbound is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

I think Madara just pushed him to what he was already going to, He just sped things up. There is going to be a conflict between Naruto and Sasuke. But this chapter solidified for me that Sasuke is not going to die and that Naruto is going to save him.

Silly some might say considering we were just told they are both hardwired to hate each other apparently. I am thinking Naruto's greatest achievement is going to be resolving the Ninja worlds oldest conflict, between the Senju and the Uchiha, him and Sasuke will reconcile. I am not sure if he will be returning to the village, but I now am sure that in the end they will rekindle their friendship.

Last edited by Archbound; 09-04-2009 at 10:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Archbound For This Useful Post:
Gmar (09-04-2009)

Old 09-04-2009, 10:04 AM   #47
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

although it seems like madara's plan is in effect i think he's still naive in the fact that he thinks him and sasuke are kool sasuke said he's just using the akatsuki while madara was just hoping he'd choose destoying the village rather then join back up with them

and ima not an expert but people toking bout where the Byakugan and the other one i can't spell it arnt they mutations from the original sharingan but i can't see how other eye techneques where made .... WAIT as i was typing that during the cunnin exams didn't kakashi say the shringan was decended from the byakugan Dont mind me i get wat you people are saying confusing but still MADD[/U][/U]
Old 09-04-2009, 10:09 AM   #48
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Seriously, I need to become a fucking translator or something because sleepy's trans suck fucking orangutan nutsac hair. There were so many error's in the fucking speech I lost sight of what Madara was even trying to say, goodness fucking gracious.

On a positive note: This chapter was very fucking excellent, loved it loved it loved it. I just want to point out that that "creature" Shii saw was Juugo, you can tell by the outline of his facemask and shit. Those two brothers look sweet as the shit, so its been confirmed that the older brother did have the Rin'negan, and the Byakugan and Sharingan are just diluted forms of it from over the years and shit. I do agree that Kishi pisses me off because he forgets so much shit, like the Byakugan was so important in the beginnings of the manga, now its complete shit. Although you can't really blame him, he is in following in Toriyama's footsteps and omfg did he forget so much shit.

Also, that was can't be MS genjutsu, he didn't even have his MS activated. And I was really looking forward to Juugo doing some damage but I suppose that was too much to hope for, the big killing machine is nothing but straight fodder, he has a fucking stark cero blast and shit and it did absolutely NOTHING to Raichu.

Overall a really good chapter, Bink needs to come out NOW because now I truly see how horrendous sleepy's trans are, its almost disgraceful.
Servo (09-04-2009), Shrike (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #49
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

one more thing i h8 madara hes a good character but i h8 he's brainwashing o at least temptin sasuke will all this shit the soonere he dies or naruto save sasuke and dey both bet him the better wat if madara is just a fucken crazy bastard who made all this up OMG TWIST lol nah i doubt that but he may have tweeked it cause i don't see why he's just goin around telling his life story to every one
Old 09-04-2009, 10:11 AM   #50
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
Congratulations on knowing Japanese...
What? I do know Japanese. But that wasn't my translation.

Quote:
No way raikage is faster than Minato, if that was the case Sasuke wouldn't be able to read his moves so easily.
No, it just means that Minato was overhyped by his fans. Nothing else.

Quote:
But that translation means that the lightning aura that is surrounding raikage is just to improve his reflexes and not a shield like I thought. So raikage is avoiding attacks and not tanking them?
Why can't it be both a shield and a boost? Yes, it is boosting his reflexes, and C commented that the same jutsu makes him as fast as Minato.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-04-2009), Servo (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 10:20 AM   #51
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Minato wasn't mentioned in this chapter as expected from the fucking moron translator of the spoiler...

Look at Shrike getting all excited lmfaoooo... even if the translator's are right which believe me is a a big IF all they said is that his reflexes are no less then minato's nothing about him being as fast.. BECAUSE MINATO USES FTG AS WELL thats a time space ninjutsu u can't be faster then that.. thats what madara uses as well just without tags nd shit..

Chapter was ok nothing big The Raikage has yet to go out nd he already kicked the shit in of Juugo, i gotta say juugo's cs2 state reminds me of ichigo's hollow side the way he laughs when he fights lol, i hope they use a similar voice in the anime...

Madara is so full of shit its not even funny lmfaooo "i see hashirama in u" rofll how many ppl are in naruto jiraiya minato now hashirama lols i guess the signs of him being the greatest get uped to new levels every week.

ANyways the fight with sasuke alone so far is boring.. nd nobody is faster then minato he has 2 sources of speed his regular kick ass speed nd SPEED OF LIGHT MOVEMENT USE FTG.. good bye rofll.

Last edited by Myth; 09-04-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:38 AM   #52
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Denial, Myth. Look at all those caps lock words and an edit. You are really pathetic for a man of your age.

Moron translator of the spoiler? Three translators saw Yellow Flash, not Flash of Light as SleepyTards translated it.

When I said that Minato was overhyped by fans, you gave yourself as a perfect example.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #53
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Denial, Myth. Look at all those caps lock words and an edit. You are really pathetic for a man of your age.

Moron translator of the spoiler? Three translators saw Yellow Flash, not Flash of Light as SleepyTards translated it.
Im not in denial lmfaoo I said he may be as fast as his regular SPEED but not FTG since he clearly isn't using time space speed...

Im pretty sure the sharingan could track Minato's regular speed i mean amdara did it right.... FTG doesn't wrk like that though u cnt see something that flies into another space...

Just stfu already nd relax its obvious Minato nd Madara are still the fastest shinboi in this manga, nd if the translators end up being right it means the raikage is also fast like minato's base speed..

ASSUMING IT EVEN SAYS THAT im postiive it will say "his ..... RIVal the yellow flashes" which would mean that its up there thats all...

Last edited by Myth; 09-04-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #54
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Before responding to Myth, I have to say that Raikage is a fucking beast. Seriously, it's not even funny how powerful this guy is. Without the Sharingan, Sasuke would be mince meat now. Juugo is an animal, but look what Raikage did to him.

So far, Raikage doesn't even need any jutsu. His punch is unblockable and his speed is astounding. He is at least on level with Mid-tier Akatsuki, if not Itachi level. Maybe even Pain level as we didn't see him go all out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Im not in denial lmfaoo I said he may be as fast as his regular SPEED but not FTG since he clearly isn't using time space speed...
That may be. We are yet to see that.

Quote:
Im pretty sure the sharingan could track Minato's regular speed i mean amdara did it right.... FTG doesn't wrk like that though u cnt see something that flies into another space...
Madara did. Minato said he saw through all he did.

Quote:
Just stfu already nd relax its obvious Minato nd Madara are still the fastest shinboi in this manga, nd if the translators end up being right it means the raikage is also fast like minato's base speed..
Turn off the nerd rage.

Quote:
ASSUMING IT EVEN SAYS THAT im postiive it will say "his ..... RIVal the yellow flashes" which would mean that its up there thats all...
No, it means that it's as good as Minato's. What's so horrendous about that?
platinumrug (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #55
Myth
Kage

Quote:

That may be. We are yet to see that.
whats there to see lmfaoo he isn't disappearing he's just moving fast.. using this raiton method.
Quote:

Madara did. Minato said he saw through all he did.
right so u must know that he used FTG lol dnt assume.. he has no reason to use FTG on kyuubi btw it wouldn't help him.

Quote:
No, it means that it's as good as Minato's. What's so horrendous about that?
Rival doesn't mean as good it means up there Gai is Kakashi's rival does that mean he's just as good madara was shodaime rival nd look what happened....

Like I said Minato's greatest speed comes from FTG so does madara's well his time space jutsu at least.. Raikage is charging his body with lighting to speed himself up.. not only does that waste chakra but it for sure puts a strain on the body.. In the end he needs to put his body through hell to "rival" minato's base speed were as minato NATURALLY attained that speed nd took it to a level beyond using FTG...

any more questions?
Old 09-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #56
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
So far, Raikage doesn't even need any jutsu. His punch is unblockable and his speed is astounding. He is at least on level with Mid-tier Akatsuki, if not Itachi level. Maybe even Pain level as we didn't see him go all out.
Right now, he's more like Rock Lee in super-speed mode that uses brute force.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #57
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
whats there to see lmfaoo he isn't disappearing he's just moving fast.. using this raiton method.
No, we are yet to see if he has a jutsu similar to Minato's.

Quote:
right so u must know that he used FTG lol dnt assume.. he has no reason to use FTG on kyuubi btw it wouldn't help him.
Well...that's the denial of the highest class. You are embarrassing yourself.

If Kishimoto himself told you, you wouldn't believe. Because he did. Minato (not anyone else) said that Madara saw through everything he did, that's just like saying that Madara is superior to Minato. It's that simple.

And it's only logical, too, that the final villain with 100+ years is stronger then a man who is destined to be surpassed by the main character, his own son.

Quote:
Rival doesn't mean as good it means up there Gai is Kakashi's rival does that mean he's just as good madara was shodaime rival nd look what happened....
Search 'rival' in the dictionary. I'll help:

# equal: be equal to in quality or ability; "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"; "Your performance doesn't even touch that of your colleagues"; "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents"
# be the rival of, be in competition with; "we are rivaling for first place in the race"

Rivals are people of at least very close power. Like, Kakashi couldn't be Madara's rival, etc.

Quote:
Like I said Minato's greatest speed comes from FTG so does madara's well his time space jutsu at least.. Raikage is charging his body with lighting to speed himself up.. not only does that waste chakra but it for sure puts a strain on the body.. In the end he needs to put his body through hell to "rival" minato's base speed were as minato NATURALLY attained that speed nd took it to a level beyond using FTG...
You just made up the thing about body straining. Seriously, where did you get that from?

And Raikage is using steroids, so he didn't 'naturally' attain that speed?

Lol, read your own shit.
platinumrug (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #58
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Minato said he saw through everything he did, now assuming if Minato did EVERYTHING he could in order to protect the village before using death god, we can assume he used FTG as well. But I'm not really one for speculation.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:12 AM   #59
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

^Why wouldn't he use his best jutsu against the strongest Bijuu who is ravaging his village?
Would make zero sense.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:16 AM   #60
Myth
Kage

Thats just it ur fuckign assuming u got no proof he said "he saw through everything i did" but u don't know what he did..

Oh nd shrike to answer ur question to why he wouldn't use it.. WHY WOULD HE how would it help he can't kill the kyuubi nobody can its impossible to damage something that regenerates by the second....

Further more how can u see something that isn't in the space around u, like the byakugan couldn't see where madara went because its a time space ninjutsu u fly into another space.. Madara wouldn't be able to see that either.. Im not assuming anything actually its fact shown in the manga that u can't see something that flies into another space. Once again FTG would benefit him in NO WAY at all.. how can it help him whats he gonna do ok he tagged the kyubi now wat rofll he gonna kill it NO.. everything in the manga thats told about how a time space jutsu works points to HIM NOT using it that night... Im not in denial im thinking logically use ur brain as well instead fo trying to sound like a smart ass i understand perhpas u want to impress ppl on a manga based forum ROFL but u end up looking like an idiot no offense.

as for the raikage thnig yes we have yet to see if he has a time space jutsu because he for sure wouldn't use it now nd try to kill sasuke quicker right WHY WOULD HE rofll...

Last edited by Myth; 09-04-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Closed Thread