Naruto 462 Discussion - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #76
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Though I think a Rasengan to the face would give even the Kyuubi one hell of a headache. Nothing Minato had other than the RDS could feasibly incapacitate or kill the Fox, but what he could do is try to stall and weaken it. The Sanbi was knocked out by a minefield of Deidara's making, while the Kyuubi is 3x stronger at least, Minato may have not been able to knock it out, but seeing the methods behind the use of the RDS, I would think he had done something to slow down and weaken the Fox before he realized he couldn't win, and sealed it.
u can't tire something that has unlimited amounts of chakra nd u can't injure something that would regenerate before u can get off another attack. It's the ultimate weapon.. no weakness its just a machine with no limit of power it can keep going nd going nd going...

Old 09-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #77
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

the only way to stop a biiju is to knock out the jinchuriki so that they can't focus their biiju's power. and since were talking about the kyuubi without naruto. there's just no way to drain its chakra since it's made of chakra. it might as well just vaporize into the air
Old 09-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #78
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
the only way to stop a biiju is to knock out the jinchuriki so that they can't focus their biiju's power. and since were talking about the kyuubi without naruto. there's just no way to drain its chakra since it's made of chakra. it might as well just vaporize into the air
its not made of chakra it has a body as well without a body it WOULD JUST vaporize into the air.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #79
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

so did it go rinnegan > byakugan > sharingan?
Old 09-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #80
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
its not made of chakra it has a body as well without a body it WOULD JUST vaporize into the air.
ok ya i guess your right.

i think the sharingan has proven itself to be of more use than the byakugan since shippuuden
Old 09-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #81
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti810 View Post
so did it go rinnegan > byakugan > sharingan?
No.

Rinnegan >>> Rinnegan >>> Rinnegan

Byakugan > Sharingan (maybe as its not a confirmed fact yet)

But Byakugan and Sharingan is not from Rinnegan given there is no evidence or any link.

People are just making it up that Rinnegan > byakugan > sharingan which is not true again because there is no evidence.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #82
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

ya i don't know why people are saying byakugan comes from rinnegan or sharingan or whatever, i thought there would be something about that in this chapter but nothing so i don't know how people got to talking about it
Old 09-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #83
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Well nice chapter, some fighting and some storydwadling. However, I bet that Madara either told some lies or at least cut out some important parts. He probably wants to manipulate Naruto in thinking there is no chance for Sasuke to redeem such he can control Sasuke for his "Moon eye plan"/syncing with Gedo Maso easier. As we know this won't work so easily but I just wonder what Naruto will say to Madara but I am sure it even surprises Kakashi/Yamato.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Old 09-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #84
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

A fine chapter with some development and some average fighting. I think it's +1 to team Sasuke for knocking out one of the other team. However, one gets the idea that you need the Amaterasu to beat the Raikage. I am also confused why just a regular genjutsu was put strain on Sasuke's eye. He must be getting weaker already.

I'm OK with the whole Naruto having Senju and the destine battles, but did the Senju have to believe the ninja path should be "love"?? Is that the correct translation? I mean, hard work, understanding, knowledge, strength of character, strength in numbers/bonds - all that would have made sense in ninja arts. But love??? Seems a bit washy.

Pr. Frink "According to the gas chromatograph, the secret ingredient is... Love!? Who's been screwing with this thing?

I'm sure Madara is just messing with Naruto to force a battle as has already been mentioned. Not sure why, but hey... it'll be a nice dust up. Also, how long can Kakashi keep that Chidori going? I mean, he took in the whole Itachi story with it in his hand!
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #85
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Also, how long can Kakashi keep that Chidori going? I mean, he took in the whole Itachi story with it in his hand!
Yeah, he is just messing with Tobi to scare him off..
Kakashi:"look what I have..I might use it...soon"

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #86
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Biiju are beings of pure chakra they form bodies that are created from their own chakra. They do not need bodies to exist. As seen with Naruto he grew bones & flesh out of thin air simply because of the fox's chakra. Are you now telling me that the Kyuubi's body just came out of his arse & was sealed along with the chakra? Biiju can’t be killed because they’re beings of pure chakra if you injure the body it’ll simply regenerate & grow a new one. This whole bullshit on killing a Jink would kill the Biiju is BS because it’s never actually been tested!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-04-2009 at 02:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #87
Emo Was Sasuke
is really Uchiha Madara!

Emo Was Sasuke is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
No.

Rinnegan >>> Rinnegan >>> Rinnegan

Byakugan > Sharingan (maybe as its not a confirmed fact yet)

But Byakugan and Sharingan is not from Rinnegan given there is no evidence or any link.

People are just making it up that Rinnegan > byakugan > sharingan which is not true again because there is no evidence.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/13/

So even though the Uchiha are decendents of the son with the Rinnegan the fact that they also have an eye technique is just a coincidence? The manga seems to indicate that the Byakugan comes from the Uchiha line but it doesn't tell us how it developed respective to the Sharingan. I don't doubt that some dojutsu may have developed from Senju's line but it seems far more likely that most of them come from Uchiha's line. *lol* Maybe the Hyuuga are an Uchiha branch family. Oh the irony of that...
The Following User Says Thank You to Emo Was Sasuke For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #88
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

decent chapter.... raikage is just owning everybody.... shi was incapacitated, looks like it took its toll on sasuke just for the genjutsu...... naruto and co got a lil history lesson, how much is true is unsure. nice how sasuke has his little chidori in his hand and big ass raikage is a human chidori. pretty clever to use the electrical current to run through his nerves at a controlled voltage to allow him to increase his reaction time. the body is capable of incredible feats, but the mind sometimes holds it back. this is like a limiter release
Old 09-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #89
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

so basically if raikage touches anything other than sasuke's arm and he'll get shocked since the only part of chidori that's protecting sasuke is his arm
Old 09-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #90
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Was Sasuke View Post
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/13/

So even though the Uchiha are decendents of the son with the Rinnegan the fact that they also have an eye technique is just a coincidence? The manga seems to indicate that the Byakugan comes from the Uchiha line but it doesn't tell us how it developed respective to the Sharingan. I don't doubt that some dojutsu may have developed from Senju's line but it seems far more likely that most of them come from Uchiha's line. *lol* Maybe the Hyuuga are an Uchiha branch family. Oh the irony of that...
First of all there is no son. These two boys are not his son.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/12/

Also the Rinnegan was by what ever tech given to the Elder son. So that means the gene for the eye is not within the elder son.

So his decendant will not have the Rinnegan same as saying Kakashi's children will not have the Sharingan due to not having the gene.

So try harder but Rinnegan > Sharingan is not a fact as is neither Byakugan.

Last edited by bliz; 09-04-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Closed Thread