Naruto 462 Discussion - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #91
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
so basically if raikage touches anything other than sasuke's arm and he'll get shocked since the only part of chidori that's protecting sasuke is his arm
he might get shocked but not to much....sasuke is lightning natured and has practiced with this element quite a lot....soon after the lightning enters his body he can most likely use his lightning to defuse it. i think thats wut happened last chapter with darui's attack. thats how they confirmed his lightning affinity

Old 09-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #92
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Biiju are beings of pure chakra they form bodies that are created from their own chakra. They do not need bodies to exist. As seen with Naruto he grew bones & flesh out of thin air simply because of the fox's chakra. Are you now telling me that the Kyuubi's body just came out of his arse & was sealed along with the chakra? Biiju can’t be killed because they’re beings of pure chakra if you injure the body it’ll simply regenerate & grow a new one. This whole bullshit on killing a Jink would kill the Biiju is BS because it’s never actually been tested!!!
actually it has remember when naruto almost died the kyuubi started to fade nd he was saying "why is it so dark why is my power being engulfed in darkness"

if the host dies the bijju will die since it co exists with the host its in the host body in order for it to leave the host it must be extracted or the host has to let it take over for good..

take pain's sealing statue for instance while it can suck the chakra outta the jinchuriki if the bijju was alive nd fighting it wouldn't just be able to seal the demon.. thats why they had to knock out the 3 tails before taking it..

the only thing that can seal a bijju while the bijju is active as in fighting is the death god.. i think susanoo can do it to but idk if its a genjutsu based seal the demon might have power to over power it...
Old 09-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #93
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
First of all there is no son. These two boys are not his son.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/12/

Also the Rinnegan was by what ever tech given to the Elder son. So that means the gene for the eye is not within the elder son.

So his decendant will not have the Rinnegan same as saying Kakashi's children will not have the Sharingan due to not having the gene.

So try harder but Rinnegan > Sharingan is not a fact as is neither Byakugan.

first off all we have to go on is wuts said in the manga....and they say that those two are his son

this is a manga that masashi kishimoto made....so the rules of genetics and heredity dont actually have to apply as they do in the real world. there is always some jutsu or some ability that allows him to do wutever the fuck they want.

Last edited by uchihademon91; 09-04-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:30 PM   #94
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Naruto is a Senju thts Awsomeeeee!!!!!!!!

Final Getsugga
Old 09-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #95
uchihademon91
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizmaster View Post
Naruto is a Senju thts Awsomeeeee!!!!!!!!
thats not wut was said was it?? i remember him saying he has the "fire" of the senju, their will. not actually being a senju. not saying he isnt but it wasn't said
Old 09-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #96
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
first off all we have to go on is wuts said in the manga....and they say that those two are his son
but...but in the manga it doesn't say they are his sons and I even provided a link.

Is there another translation to the chapter you read?

Last edited by bliz; 09-04-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:45 PM   #97
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

raikage doing the wrestling moves on juugo.. nice..

i didn't expect senju & uchiha are descendants of rikudou sennin.. where's the connection that sharigan derives from byakugan..

did sasuke use MS genjutsu?

i thought it was just a coincidence that naruto represents hashirama while sasuke represents madara..
Old 09-04-2009, 03:52 PM   #98
uchihademon91
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
but...but in the manga it doesn't say they are his sons and I even provided a link.

Is there another translation to the chapter you read?
sorry about that....thats wierd, just pick two random ass brothers to be successor.. why not just have a kid...... why split the powers between to rivals.......couldnt he see wut problems could arise....so he could help others with his power but the rikodu sage was a dumbass himself
Old 09-04-2009, 03:55 PM   #99
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Chains of fate are made to be broken if we've learned anything from this manga it's that Naruto just doesn't accept concepts like destiny. What I'd like to know now is how the fuck does Madara know all of this shit anyway? Who was Rikudo's main enemy that made it impossible for him to actually create a peaceful world in his lifetime? How could someone so powerful be on his death bed while Madara seems to reject death so easily? Could Zetsu really be from the time of Rikudo? Could Zetsu have been Rikudo's mortal enemy that stood in the way of his plans for creating peace with the power of love? Find out next time on Naruto!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 04:31 PM   #100
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

ya i hate the fact that he chose 2 people that didn't have anything to do with his life.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #101
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

Tch, totally true, Naruto is soooo not going to just accept it that they were 'destined' to fight each other and moreover, probably, kill each other. He's coming with his ever-lasting 'I'm gonna change everything my own way, save Sasuke' yada yada shit of his.

How come Madara knows eveything is as much as a mystery as Madara once being the Mizukage and nobody of Konoha knew about it. Who the hell Zetsu is, except being an observant plant who transports even slower than Madara himself, and talking to himself we also don't know. Maybe he even exist since the beginning of time, and is the carrier of secrets known?? Madara said it himself that the myth was based of the truth, and knowing Uchiha's history he probably connected all the dots. (Or with the help of Zetsu who already existed in that time)

And did anybody notice that on the left arm of Raikage he has the same tattoo as Kaka's MS form?

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!
Old 09-04-2009, 04:49 PM   #102
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
ya i hate the fact that he chose 2 people that didn't have anything to do with his life.
Am I the only one that noticed an inconsistency in that trans? First it says 2 random boys, then that they were born with the Eyes and Body? That doesn't make any sense. Other trans say that they were his sons. That would make a hell of a lot more sense in context.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #103
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

the spoiler trans aren't correct and i think that's the only place that says it
Old 09-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #104
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
the spoiler trans aren't correct and i think that's the only place that says it
Sleepyfans said it too. They're not highly regarded though. I haven't read other trans. But considering the inconsistency in that trans, I would think you'd have to consider that they might not be entirely right either.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #105
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

i know, i tried to find binktopia's trans but apparently they didn't release a naruto manga this week
Closed Thread