Naruto 462 Discussion - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #106
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
but...but in the manga it doesn't say they are his sons and I even provided a link.

Is there another translation to the chapter you read?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest it's a translation error.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/12/

It doesn't say they are his sons, however, how would they inherit genetic traits of his otherwise? Unless he used some bizarre method of transferring his powers, which sounds a lot more far fetched, and complicated than just having them be his offspring.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-04-2009), platinumrug (09-04-2009)

Old 09-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #107
realdealwill
Academy Student

realdealwill is an unknown quantity at this point

this chap was amazing..the explaination to naruto and kakahis and yamato dope finlly seeing sum of wat jugo can do wen he lets loose all the way the hilarios antics of suigetsu fihting with half a sword....but how is saskue and the rest of"hawk" gonna get away after sasuke whoops the raikages ass.they'll most likly be outta chakra and all those high level nija are still there. oh and one more thing
if tsuade is related to the 1st and naruto is a decndant does that make them related?/ and if so was it the yellow flash his father who was related to the 1st or his mother???
Old 09-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #108
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

that seems the only way he could've passed down his traits but still don't understand how he can control the miracle of birth and split his powers between eyes/body
Old 09-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #109
Kyuubito
Genin

Kyuubito is an unknown quantity at this point

He's the founder of ninjutsu. Im sure he had a jutsu that transforms his life force or maybe a type of seal that was able to put his abilities into the two boys/sons (which ever you believe).
Reguardless of whether or not they are his biological sons, it doesn't matter.... the fact that the elder brother is SHOWN as having the Rinnegan in his eyes... that blood limit is now in HIS blood. So since it is now in the elder brothers blood, he can pass it own to his sons, etc. etc.
I don't remember the chapter where it was said, but i know they said that the Rinnegan was a freak occurence, so im sure that particular blood limit wasn't passed from generation to generation, but some form of eye tech such as sharingan and byakuugan was.
so in a way it does go Rinnegan > Sharingan/byakugan > byakugann sharingan.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #110
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubito View Post
I don't remember the chapter where it was said, but i know they said that the Rinnegan was a freak occurence, so im sure that particular blood limit wasn't passed from generation to generation, but some form of eye tech such as sharingan and byakuugan was.
so in a way it does go Rinnegan > Sharingan/byakugan > byakugann sharingan.
kakashi believed tht the rinnegan was just a freak mutation, because he thought the rikodu sage was a myth.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #111
Kyuubito
Genin

ok, so whether it was said or not, you cannot deny that the rinnegan IS a random/freak occurence since the Rikodu Sinnen, the elder brother, and Nagato were the only ones to have had it.

edit: i will admit, i am confused about one thing. Did the Manga say that the sharringan derrived from the byakuugan or was it the Anime that made that statement???

Last edited by Kyuubito; 09-04-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #112
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

it is a rare dojutsu indeed.....but those are the only known people to have had it.......nobody knows how long its been since the days of the rikodu sage.....coulda been 5 thousand years......coulda been 5 hundred........
Old 09-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #113
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubito View Post
ok, so whether it was said or not, you cannot deny that the rinnegan IS a random/freak occurence since the Rikodu Sinnen, the elder brother, and Nagato were the only ones to have had it.

edit: i will admit, i am confused about one thing. Did the Manga say that the sharringan derrived from the byakuugan or was it the Anime that made that statement???
actually we don't know if its a random or freak occurrance

the only thing that can truly be said was that it was extremel extremely rare... but it does seem likely that there have only ever been 2 occurences of it after the sage himself.

p.s. the manga hasn't directly said one way or another it s obvious that first there was the rinnegan then the mutation of the sharingan...
the byakugan seems to have been left out so it is most likely another independant eye technique, not related to the other 2 by blood. even if it was it would probably be a much later mutation of the sharingan or the rinnegan.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #114
Kyuubito
Genin

ok. thx.
Damn it pisses me off when the manga says one thing and the anime says another. Because i always get my info mixed up when im trying to figure out where Kishi is going with this series.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #115
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealwill View Post
g
if tsuade is related to the 1st and naruto is a decndant does that make them related?/ and if so was it the yellow flash his father who was related to the 1st or his mother???
Likely related. It could be possible that Jiraiya had a deeper meaning when he said to Tsunade, "If Minato was my son, i would have bragged about him all the time." Id like to think that Minato is a direct descendant from the 2nd Hokage, but the 1st Hokage would be cool with me too. He was the greatest afterall.

Naruto's father is likely Senju blood, because it would take a hellova lot of chakra to do what he did to Kyuubi, and himself in Naruto. It would take Senju chakra. Thats why Minato said because Naruto was his son is why he thought Naruto could use Kyuubi.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 09-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #116
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

somehow pein was reincarnated as the rikudou and was supposedly suppose to bring peace to the world of ninjas but he left everything with naruto
Old 09-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #117
uchihademon91
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Likely related. It could be possible that Jiraiya had a deeper meaning when he said to Tsunade, "If Minato was my son, i would have bragged about him all the time." Id like to think that Minato is a direct descendant from the 2nd Hokage, but the 1st Hokage would be cool with me too. He was the greatest afterall.

Naruto's father is likely Senju blood, because it would take a hellova lot of chakra to do what he did to Kyuubi, and himself in Naruto. It would take Senju chakra. Thats why Minato said because Naruto was his son is why he thought Naruto could use Kyuubi.
its the little shit like that, that makes people wonder.....damn kishi
Old 09-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #118
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post

last i checked shodaime wasn't stated to have high chakra neither was tsunade lol..

nd i dnt get it why r ppl jumping to conclusions all that was said is he inherited that will nd that he sees hashirama in naruto big deal rofll.. ppl see jiraya in naruto as well as minato...
Old 09-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #119
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

senju is supposedly the ones who inherited the strong bodies and just because naruto has a strong body with his endurance doesn't mean anything that he's related to the senju

you see alot of naruto in konohamaru, does that make him a senju since the cycle goes hasi>naruto>konohamaru?... i'm being sarcastic
Old 09-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #120
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
last i checked shodaime wasn't stated to have high chakra neither was tsunade lol..

nd i dnt get it why r ppl jumping to conclusions all that was said is he inherited that will nd that he sees hashirama in naruto big deal rofll.. ppl see jiraya in naruto as well as minato...
We knew before that All Senju and uchiha had much higher than average chakra from Madara's old days story to Sasuke. Senju was Uchiha's only match.

All that chakra that Tsunade has, and is able to store up, and give the village her chakra, is clearly Semju.

Kkashi or Yamato explained that to make wood, it takes the natural affinity for water and earth, mastering one in each hand, and even if u could do that, combining them at the same time to make wood and wood jutsu takes extraordinary control and then some, which were all givens in The 1st Hokages genes, and only his genes. and 2nd Hokage was sole extraordianily efficient in water, but not earth. It just wasnt in his genes like big brother.

Naruto naturally, without Kyuubi has way more chakra than anyone else. The fact that he can withstand Kyuubi is because he naturally has higher stamina than anyone else. Senju formed konoha. Only Tsunade left so it seems. but Naruto has more chakra/stamina than anyone in Konoha.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 09-04-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Closed Thread