Naruto 462 Discussion - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #121
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin
 
Uchiha09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Age: 20
Posts: 1,166
Thanks: 485
Thanked 243 Times in 226 Posts
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

the chakra tsunade stored, she probably may have been storing it for more than 20 years. 20 years of chakra can make anything possible
Uchiha09 is offline  


Old 09-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #122
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
We knew before that All Senju and uchiha had much higher than average chakra from Madara's old days story to Sasuke. Senju was Uchiha's only match.

All that chakra that Tsunade has, and is able to store up, and give the village her chakra, is clearly Semju.


Kkashi or Yamato explained that to make wood, it takes the natural affinity for water and earth, mastering one in each hand, and even if u could do that, combining them at the same time to make wood and wood jutsu takes extraordinary control and then some, which were all givens in The 1st Hokages genes, and only his genes. and 2nd Hokage was sole extraordianily efficient in water, but not earth. It just wasnt in his genes like big brother.

Naruto naturally, without Kyuubi has way more chakra than anyone else. The fact that he can withstand Kyuubi is because he naturally has higher stamina than anyone else. Senju formed konoha. Only Tsunade left so it seems. but Naruto has more chakra/stamina than anyone in Konoha.
nowhere was it said that senju has higher then average chakra... even the uchiha with their higher then average bullshit pale before naruto jiraiya pain kisame etc etc..


average chakra is pretty low btw above average isn't that much higher.. there's no link that naruto has anything to do with senju NOT EVEN A LITTLE nor was it hinted at in this chapter...

he sees hashirama in naruto because naruto follows his ideologies just like his father jiraiya hiruzen all have.... he's just so special because he really does care nd wnts to make a change like hashirama di to the ninja world thats why hashirama was called the piller of the ninja world because when all the villages formed he made peace with everyone nd stopped the wars...

thats exactly what naruto wants to do that is why madara sees his rival in naruto.

Last edited by Myth; 09-04-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Myth is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Uchiha09 (09-04-2009), uchihademon91 (09-04-2009)
Old 09-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #123
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 344
Thanked 722 Times in 458 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
the chakra tsunade stored, she probably may have been storing it for more than 20 years. 20 years of chakra can make anything possible
No, she used it all against orochu when she went old after saving Naruto. 3 years tops. But im still talking about the fact that she can do her summoning, give them her chakra enough to heal most of the village and still keep enough to fight if necessary takes Senju stamina. All that takes more than what your average shinobi could do. Her level of healing capabilities takes Senju chakra potential/stamina. No proof, but it's pretty clear. Why cant u just believe that Tsunade, grandaughter of the greatest Senju, has "Senju chakra"?

Myth- I know what Madara meant, im just saying that Naruto and Minato are highly likely Senju blood.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 09-04-2009 at 08:59 PM.
liondemon is offline  
Old 09-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #124
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin
 
Uchiha09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Age: 20
Posts: 1,166
Thanks: 485
Thanked 243 Times in 226 Posts
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

healing requires delicate chakra control, even sakura can heal to a progress tsunade calls impressive. which proves you don't need whatever level of chakra you think tsunade has and again no proof that senju has large amounts of chakra. their just good fighters AT MOST have good control over their own chakra so they don't pour all of it out like it idiot all at once
Uchiha09 is offline  
Old 09-04-2009, 09:16 PM   #125
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 344
Thanked 722 Times in 458 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
healing requires delicate chakra control, even sakura can heal to a progress tsunade calls impressive. which proves you don't need whatever level of chakra you think tsunade has and again no proof that senju has large amounts of chakra. their just good fighters AT MOST have good control over their own chakra so they don't pour all of it out like it idiot all at once

How bout the proof we just got saying the younger brother=Senju got all the body chakra and power, while the elder brother=Uchiha got the eye chakra and power.

I read the chapter, Madara never says Senju had high chakra, he just said Uchiha did and their eyes, and they were the only match for Senju. My assumption. If u are battling the Uchiha with the said to be Highest chakra level and only match for uchiha, wouldnt u assume the Senju, the "strongest clan", would have just as much chakra if not more since Uchiha have their eye powers as well? Am i really jumping off a cliff with this assumption? Really tho?

Only Senju we know from the old days , 1 could use wood and control and keep Buujiu's as pets, and the other could make lots of water where there was none. Only they could do what they did, but the whole Uchiha were the only match for their clan. Only 2 on each side with extraordinary talents.

The more "powerful" the jutsu, the more chakra it takes in most cases.
Im not talking about healing. Im talking about how Tsunade can heal and how many she can heal, and to what extent she can heal, even someone like Rock Lee which was first "impossible". Sakuraa make be a smarter thinker later, but she will likely never be able to do many things Tsunade could, or for an extended period of time like Tsunade can. Sakura also takes soldier pills, Tsunade has Senju stamina so she dont needem.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 09-04-2009 at 09:19 PM.
liondemon is offline  
Old 09-04-2009, 10:46 PM   #126
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin
 
Uchiha09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Age: 20
Posts: 1,166
Thanks: 485
Thanked 243 Times in 226 Posts
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
No, she used it all against orochu when she went old after saving Naruto. 3 years tops. But im still talking about the fact that she can do her summoning, give them her chakra enough to heal most of the village and still keep enough to fight if necessary takes Senju stamina. All that takes more than what your average shinobi could do. Her level of healing capabilities takes Senju chakra potential/stamina. No proof, but it's pretty clear. Why cant u just believe that Tsunade, grandaughter of the greatest Senju, has "Senju chakra"?

Myth- I know what Madara meant, im just saying that Naruto and Minato are highly likely Senju blood.
here you say that tsunade has high levels of chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
How bout the proof we just got saying the younger brother=Senju got all the body chakra and power, while the elder brother=Uchiha got the eye chakra and power.

I read the chapter, Madara never says Senju had high chakra, he just said Uchiha did and their eyes, and they were the only match for Senju. My assumption. If u are battling the Uchiha with the said to be Highest chakra level and only match for uchiha, wouldnt u assume the Senju, the "strongest clan", would have just as much chakra if not more since Uchiha have their eye powers as well? Am i really jumping off a cliff with this assumption? Really tho?

Only Senju we know from the old days , 1 could use wood and control and keep Buujiu's as pets, and the other could make lots of water where there was none. Only they could do what they did, but the whole Uchiha were the only match for their clan. Only 2 on each side with extraordinary talents.

The more "powerful" the jutsu, the more chakra it takes in most cases.
Im not talking about healing. Im talking about how Tsunade can heal and how many she can heal, and to what extent she can heal, even someone like Rock Lee which was first "impossible". Sakuraa make be a smarter thinker later, but she will likely never be able to do many things Tsunade could, or for an extended period of time like Tsunade can. Sakura also takes soldier pills, Tsunade has Senju stamina so she dont needem.
and here you bring back the proof that the senju got the physical strength of the sennin which says the Uchihas were the ones who got the massive amounts of chakra and disproves what you said about tsunade having high levels of chakra. you disproved your own previous statement
Uchiha09 is offline  
Old 09-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #127
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post

Myth- I know what Madara meant, im just saying that Naruto and Minato are highly likely Senju blood.
I wouldn't mind that it would def explain why minato was so extremely talented nd further prove why he was the number 1 hokage... he obviously knew in his ability nd believed he would be able to control the kyuubi i believe so too which is why he must have believed naruto can do it.

But right now its all up in the air.
Myth is offline  
Old 09-04-2009, 11:21 PM   #128
Darkkakarot
Genin
 
Darkkakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 275
Thanks: 20
Thanked 76 Times in 72 Posts
Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Easy the best
__________________

Last edited by Darkkakarot; 09-04-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: i read your message rong
Darkkakarot is offline  
Old 09-04-2009, 11:23 PM   #129
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

he meant #1 hokage in ranking or popularity..... not in their order
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha
uchihademon91 is offline  
Old 09-04-2009, 11:29 PM   #130
Darkkakarot
Genin
 
Darkkakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 275
Thanks: 20
Thanked 76 Times in 72 Posts
Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

no shit i editted two sec after posting
__________________
Darkkakarot is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 12:14 AM   #131
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,677
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

@ Lion, the second hokage was the only one shown in the manga to be able to use a high level suiton where there was no water. However with these recent chapters, we've seen Darui use that same suiton where there was no visible water, he is definitely at that level.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #132
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin
 
Uchiha09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Age: 20
Posts: 1,166
Thanks: 485
Thanked 243 Times in 226 Posts
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

lol 2nd is ancient history now
Uchiha09 is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #133
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,677
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Truthfully, I think as the ages progress, the skill level starts to get higher and higher, or lower. I don't really know how to say it but the only person we've seen use the water encampment wall where there was no visible water. And oro even commented on the 2nd's skill at water jutsu's. Now we have Darui who has used the same jutsu with no visible water around and he isn't kage level. So I'm guessing if Darui and the second were to be compared, tobi would be considered a jounin level ninja. I don't know, but it doesn't matter. Just speculation.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 12:41 AM   #134
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin
 
Uchiha09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Age: 20
Posts: 1,166
Thanks: 485
Thanked 243 Times in 226 Posts
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

well, raikage picked darui to be a bodyguard so i guess it was to be expected
Uchiha09 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Uchiha09 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-05-2009)
Old 09-05-2009, 12:53 AM   #135
patto_20
Genin
 
patto_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SA, Australia
Posts: 102
Thanks: 11
Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts
patto_20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

Does anyone else think that sasuke is pretty soft when he uses the sharingan lately? He is always covering one after using MS (not sure if that's what happened in this chapter). Itachi never had this problem until he was facing sasuke in battle.

Madara hinted that sasuke's eyes may surpass itachi's yet it almost seems as though they are already on their way out.
patto_20 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.