463 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #151
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: 463 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Plot didn't help Naruto vs. Sasuke, or Sasuke vs. Deidara, Sasuke left Naruto laying because he wanted to scratch his head protector, and Deidara just blew himself up cause his shit wasn't working, I call that a fool.
You're jokin, right? Plot saved Sasuke's ass BIG time in N v S. Rasengan and Chidori deflected off of each other, and he got lucky enough that Rasengan went up and hit his forehead protector while his Chidori was knocked down and hit Naruto in the torso. Had it gone the other way around, Sasuke would have been the one unconscious.

The fact that Sasuke survived Deidara's last attack was complete plot armor BS. With no chakra he still managed to summon Manda, put him under a genjutsu (with -1 chakra), and reverse summon Manda (which, while taking no chakra, the blast should have caught him dead before he ever got the chance to do so)

Old 09-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #152
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

kishi just keeps him surviving because let's face it, if sasuke had died with deidara what would the manga be now?
Old 09-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #153
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
kishi just keeps him surviving because let's face it, if sasuke had died with deidara what would the manga be now?
get 1 thing str8 this manga doesn't need sauske to cont.. he's a side main chracter not the Main chracter... if he was taekn out by the deidara fight not much would change other then itachi dying to someone else.. jiraiya would still die pain would still die madara would still be after naruto etc etc danzo would still be kage...

This manga would stop if naruto died because then u got no story. sasuke is like vegeta EXPANDABLE.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:05 PM   #154
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

naruto would turn into an emo vegetable probably without sasuke and stay in bed crying for the rest of his life
Old 09-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #155
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
You're jokin, right? Plot saved Sasuke's ass BIG time in N v S. Rasengan and Chidori deflected off of each other, and he got lucky enough that Rasengan went up and hit his forehead protector while his Chidori was knocked down and hit Naruto in the torso. Had it gone the other way around, Sasuke would have been the one unconscious.

The fact that Sasuke survived Deidara's last attack was complete plot armor BS. With no chakra he still managed to summon Manda, put him under a genjutsu (with -1 chakra), and reverse summon Manda (which, while taking no chakra, the blast should have caught him dead before he ever got the chance to do so)
Woulda, coulda, mighta, just didn't happen. Sasuke and Naruto both withdrew they're initial attacks, and the chidori hit, period, Naruto was left laying till Kakashi came to pick his ass up. You don't have to like it thats what happened. With Deidara, Sasuke was smart enough to plan an escape because he knew he was fighting someone more powerful than him. Thats what shocks people so much now because he planned nothing from the time he walked up to KB. Don't like Sasuke that's fine but his achievements can't be taken away by what ifs. Nobody what ifs Naruto, oh thats right he has never lost a battle, hmmfp talk about plot.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #156
Chikagio
Academy Student

Chikagio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by athary View Post
i think sasuke is gonna try something new . remember when he said that if zetsu betrayed them. he would kill him saying there was something new he wanted to try oout anyway

Yep, i think that he wants to try tsukiyomi, after all, remember that in an interview Masashi Kishimoto said that tsukiyomi was about to be shown
Old 09-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #157
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Woulda, coulda, mighta, just didn't happen. Sasuke and Naruto both withdrew they're initial attacks, and the chidori hit, period, Naruto was left laying till Kakashi came to pick his ass up. You don't have to like it thats what happened. With Deidara, Sasuke was smart enough to plan an escape because he knew he was fighting someone more powerful than him. Thats what shocks people so much now because he planned nothing from the time he walked up to KB. Don't like Sasuke that's fine but his achievements can't be taken away by what ifs. Nobody what ifs Naruto, oh thats right he has never lost a battle, hmmfp talk about plot.
sasuke couldn't even STAND let alone summon something with as much chakra as manda
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/362/14/
Old 09-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #158
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

You don't have to stand to summon, you cut your thumb with your teeth to produce blood, because its a blood contract with Manda. Then you put your hand on the ground, Sasuke said he got hit as well as Manda, and he was badly injured he just survived, so what? He hypnotized Manda with his sharingan and got in his mouth, I don't know who said that summons can't be manipulated but they didn't write the manga Kishi did. How about this what if Deidara wasn't simply a spoiled brat jealous of uchihas and embraced life as much as he did death, maybe he would've been a better shinobi instead of a tombstone on Sasuke's belt. Everyone assumes that Sasuke was at zero chakra, thats not possible because Oro would've escaped like he did vs. Itachi.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-06-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #159
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

it's a blood contract with the toads too and don't you remember naruto could only summon tadpoles when he didn't have any chakra so how could sasuke summon something like manda when he didn't have any chakra?
Old 09-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #160
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

I thought Sasuke's escape contingency was planned from the start. That's why Suigetsu had a Vial of Sasuke's blood, and the contract to begin with. Am I wrong?

The Following User Says Thank You to Isomorphic For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-06-2009)
Old 09-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #161
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

well we have no proof why suigetsu had the contract to begin with. possibly for an emergency and he can't find sasuke's body. he could just summon and get him back immediately theory of course
Old 09-06-2009, 09:51 PM   #162
Darkkakarot
Genin

Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
naruto would turn into an emo vegetable probably without sasuke and stay in bed crying for the rest of his life
he would BECOME sasuke...
Old 09-06-2009, 10:25 PM   #163
NeoKakarott023

Suigetsu had a scroll and was told when the snake disappears he's supposed to take the vial of Sasuke's blood and do the reverse summons, I call that smart planning no matter who dosen't like it. The manga states that Sasuke caught Manda in a gentjutsu and Suigetsu said he was flying when both Manda & Sasuke got hit by some of the blast right before the reverse summoning. Thats not plot, Sasuke had no idea whom he was going to fight but made an escape plan, what the bleep is wrong wtih that? Somebody please explain to my why using your brain is... plot. Also Naruto won his moral victory by scratching Sasukes head protector, but everything still happened how Sasuke wanted, he chidori'd that ass and left. Naruto didn't get to break both of his legs and take him back to Konoha because he couldn't so Sasuke won his moral victory, it would've been a tie, but Sasuke didn't get left lying. That was Naruto.
On topic though, I think Madara is almost finished with the conversation with Kakashi, Naruto, and Yamato then he'll just phase away, cause he wants to period. Nobody's gonna stop him either.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-06-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:26 PM   #164
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
They didn't withdraw their initial attacks. Stop going by the anime. The anime F--ed with the scene big time. Their attacks deflected off of each other, and Sasuke got lucky where his ended up, and more importantly, where Naruto's ended up.

He didn't even know that Deidara wanted to fight him until a few bombs missed him. He did not plan ahead for Deidara. Deidara ambushed him. Stop trying to dodge the fact that Sasuke is retarded now. He had nothing planned against KB, and got promptly owned. Itachi's tech won that fight for him, and without it, Sasuke would be dead. Not only that, but once again, KB WAS USING HIM. HE LET SASUKE SURVIVE.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #165
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
They didn't withdraw their initial attacks. Stop going by the anime. The anime F--ed with the scene big time. Their attacks deflected off of each other, and Sasuke got lucky where his ended up, and more importantly, where Naruto's ended up.

He didn't even know that Deidara wanted to fight him until a few bombs missed him. He did not plan ahead for Deidara. Deidara ambushed him. Stop trying to dodge the fact that Sasuke is retarded now. He had nothing planned against KB, and got promptly owned. Itachi's tech won that fight for him, and without it, Sasuke would be dead. Not only that, but once again, KB WAS USING HIM. HE LET SASUKE SURVIVE.
Read the manga Naruto turned off his Rasengen to scratch the protector, if you don't believe me ask Myth he show'd me in the manga, you seem to piggyback whatever he says, I use my own mind and think, and even say when I'm wrong. You can say 'Sasuke was lucky' today, tommorrow and the next day and you'll still only be wishing for a different outcome of that battle.

He was also hunting Akatsuki to find the location of Itachi, so he ran into 2 and attacked Tobi 1st what are you talking about Deidara ambushed him. Sasuke told both Tobi and Deidara to come out of hiding. Sasuke's not planning well because he's on an island with Taka his only people he can trust. I don't suppose to know what an inked character is thinking, but Sasukes obviously not trying to commit suicide because a quote from the manga during his battle with Deidara... "He's insane". Thats stupid, or retarded. Not fighting like a fan wants you to dosen't make the character a retard. He didn't have anything planned against KB, but you notice before when the Akatsuki got together and Pein was sure that Kazuku and Hidan knew about Naruto from Itachi, because Pein ordered Itachi to tell them. I didn't notice the same information given to Taka, so they were fighting to lose, Madara's plan. Then out of the blue when Taka was escaping the Akatsuki, he sent them to kill the Hokage amongst at least 4 other kages, Madara plans for more loss within Taka. Who sent Pein after Naruto, Madara of course and he didn't plan on Pein losing thats why he's talking to Naruto right now. Sasukes just getting ready for his power ups and new hax, so sit back and enjoy the ride, drink your hatorade, I just don't run with the masses like a lackey.

I speak 4 languages...

Closed Thread