463 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #106
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 463 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
@ Bolded. No not really, Orochimaru himself praised the second hokage for being himself because of the fact that he could create water where there was NONE visible. We've now seen two extra people who can do so, Kakashi and Darui, its a feat that is crazy. I understand what you mean for the katon and raiton but its whatever to me, it doesn't really matter.
I meant to say u still cant do what 2nd did. Kakashi creating water where their was none, and Darui is understandable just like any other affinity. 2nd Hokage was praised for how much he could make even when there was none. What kakashi and Darui did is likely above average, but it still wouldnt match the capabilities of a man with the Senju last name.

I honestly thought creating it out of thin air was something great until considering everyone else does it too with their elements. 2nd could just make impossible amounts out of nowhere and likely keep it up longer and way more water than anyone else.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Old 09-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #107
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

the 2nd hokAGE USED kinjutsu to fight so yes nobody water wise surpassed him yet...

Kinjutsu = Forbidden techniques.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #108
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

kakashi and darui spit out water from inside their bodies...
Old 09-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #109
naruto shippuden rocks
Genin

naruto shippuden rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I don't remember Kakashi using a sution with no water around, only time I remember him using a suiton is against Zabuza, against Itachi and that's it as far as I remember. But it doesn't even matter because Kakashi is a fucking beast.
I havent read beyond this thread, so sorry if i duplicate anothers answer. but kakashi did use suiton where there was no water. it was the fight with kakuza
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/336/12/
you will notice there isnt a drop of water anywhere, matter of fact the forest looks pretty dead probably because there is no water. so kakashi can use suiton jutsu even in places where there is no water
Old 09-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #110
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Lol yes, iso showed me the page. But thanks anyway.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:15 PM   #111
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

it's right on the page previous to this. you should've atleast read the previous page of the page your posting in
Old 09-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #112
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

For those still spitting up crap about Rikudou being the final villain this weeks chapter just discredited that theory.

1. Rikudou was a man of peace who believed love was necessary for maintaining peace.

2. He fucking died as stated by Madara.

So please let's stop this Rikudou BS before it becomes another cult like the Obitards.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-05-2009), Uchiha09 (09-05-2009)
Old 09-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #113
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Prove to me tht Rikudo is dead yo this guy created the moon surly he can cheat death.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
durndle (09-05-2009)
Old 09-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #114
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Prove to me tht Rikudo is dead yo this guy created the moon surly he can cheat death.
Really myth? Not you too LMAO!!! Stay away form the cult of Rikudo!!! (I hope you're joking)

You want proof fine 462-12. When his time came(upper right panel). When the sennin was on his deathbed(lower right panel).

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-05-2009 at 08:04 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-05-2009), platinumrug (09-05-2009), thegodfather2450 (09-06-2009), Uchiha09 (09-05-2009)
Old 09-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #115
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

"when he was on his deathbed" kinda means he's about to die
Old 09-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #116
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

Still doesnt in a manga kind of way mean hes dead. After all thats happened in this manga with Madara himself being alive,It wouldnt suprise me one bit.

Last edited by durndle; 09-05-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #117
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by durndle View Post
Still doesnt in a manga kind of way mean hes dead.
why would he choose an heir if he had a way to cheat death?
Old 09-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #118
Myth
Kage

fuck rikudo madara is really his older son yeah he's not madara he's just posing as madara..

Bear with me ppl.. the elder son was blessed with strong spirtual energy aka chakra madara said he survived because of his"chakra". so during the fight with shodaime the eldar son waited for hashirama to kill madara he then killed hashirama being that he was from the younger sons clan(of course he killed him after the madara fight)..

he then took on the role of madara as ppl believed he was a sadistic fuk always he created the chakra monsters aka bijju with his eyes nd took control of kyuubi...

the final villain is rikudo sennins edler son.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
dsyoji (09-12-2009)
Old 09-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #119
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

madara and hashi fought for the position of hokage. the one that survived is the one that became hokage. what did the village obey a dead hokage? the elder son didn't kill hashi
Old 09-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #120
Darkkakarot
Genin

Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point

it is a good point that maybe he could be a senju with sharingan of an uchiha creating the ulitmate shinobi with powerful eyes and body lol this a crockpot thc induced theory