464 Predictions/spoilers - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 07:38 PM   #121
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!
 
freedom07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SASUKE
Age: 26
Posts: 2,114
Thanks: 160
Thanked 733 Times in 390 Posts
freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

myth dont insult me u lil prick, just coz u know i have a valid point

im just trying to have a good argument and all u do is throw insults

r u really that pissed off coz kishi didnt have the time to flash back everything sasuke has learned and how he learnt it? i bet ud complain if kishi did do a load of sasuke training flashbacks
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-13-2009)


Old 09-13-2009, 07:51 PM   #122
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
myth dont insult me u lil prick, just coz u know i have a valid point

im just trying to have a good argument and all u do is throw insults

r u really that pissed off coz kishi didnt have the time to flash back everything sasuke has learned and how he learnt it? i bet ud complain if kishi did do a load of sasuke training flashbacks
Im not insulting you.. what I said was the truth, you never bring up valid poitns so please don't lie to yourself..

U never have a good argument where do you get these stories from who feeds this bullshit too you.. I laugh like crazy when I read your posts you make to easy to clown you with posts like that...

Sasuke sprouting things out his ass is pure PNJ he has to have a history of how he attained an ability or Jutsu.. Even though we didn't see Oro teach him we assume he did cause that's the reason he went there.

Anything else unexplainable is PNJ and crap and only fanboys like you would except it... Like I said I wish Naruto uses FTG next time so my point can be proven how every sasuke Fan will scream..

"WTF HOW CAN HE USE IT HE NEVER LEARNED IT ITS BULLSHIT KISHI IS MAKING HIM TO STRONG ITS NOT FAIR"

Have a nice day
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-13-2009), Uchiha09 (09-13-2009)
Old 09-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #123
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

It was destined for Sasuke to surpass Itachi, and it will happen. Sasuke saw Itachi's techs and learned new ways to use them, that should be no big surprize, if Sasuke fought the Raikage the same way he fought Deidara, Itachi, he'd get owned. He's learning on the go, and planning stuff obviously during his downtime, signs of a true genius. I could see peoples complaint about Susannoo because I remember when Itachi unleashed it, after the battle many said that Sasuke would NEVER gain Susannoo, the pundits were wrong. Also people are pissed off as if people are spitting on Itachi's corpse by saying Sasuke did something better than Itachi, cool down it ain't even that serious. Naruto surpassed Minato by creating his own Rasengan, its bound to happen with Itachi as well because first off he was ill and therefore limited in what he could do. These restraints aren't on Sasuke, and especially since he's free from Oro's cursed seal he dosen't have to maintain some extra chakra to hold Oro at bay. Secondly the Itachi character died, therefore he's completed he can't improve or get better, he's simply a memory. Sasuke is far from ill, though he's rushing toward blindness I'd guess, and he will continue to improve, he has to. The levels of his opponents are higher and higher ranked. To simply 'hang' he has to improve or he would perish.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:16 AM   #124
zolozero
Academy Student
 
zolozero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 35
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
zolozero is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
his dad didn't really tell him anything on advice about peace. he just said some stuff about akatsuki but naruto figured it out by himself
but he helped him at hes mental break down
__________________
zolozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:47 AM   #125
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Gaara had a terrible life as well ever since he was a child. Villagers tried to kill him, even his father wanted him dead. Years later, even as Kazekage, the village only respected him for his power to save the village, it wasn't until later they saw him as an actual person and a suitable leader for their home.
His life was fucked up, but doesn't come close to Sasuke. Despite the issues with the elder members of his family, his siblings never appeared to treat him badly. Additionally, he began to enjoy being the Boogeyman, completely reveling in his sadism. Naruto just changed his perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Though was it worth risking his friends' lives in order to satisfy his revenge? All those years he spent gaining their trust, is it really worth losing them in order to achieve a dream of darker magnitude, a dream that doesn't bring back no one and only leaves him empty without a target in life? ... Itachi never told Sasuke to leave his village and abandon Konoha, Sasuke came to that conclusion himself after being lured by Orochimaru and brainwashed by the sound.
First, gaining trust was never an issue for Sasuke. No one held anything against him except for Danzo. Second, Sasuke was never brainwashed by Oro. He merely provided Sasuke with a person who could bring him to the level that he desired. Itachi loved his brother, but did want for him to go on the darker path that he did.

He didn't wish for him to destroy Konoha, but Sasuke's current mindset is his fault. The battle they had was completely humiliating, not just the loss, but Itachi's words. He would have lived happily in Konoha, but Itachi was more concerned about making his brother surpass him and that required the path he went on. Remember, he told Sasuke to only come see him once he achieved MS and stated for him to do so, he'd have to kill his best friend. He likely would have been satisfied and gone back to Konoha after Itachi's death if it weren't for Madara telling him of their involvement and Itachi knew Madara was interested in him. If he had just left that day instead of pushing Sasuke to take him down, this wouldn't be happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
You say that Sasuke's power to defeat his brother can't be achieved if he cared about anyone thus, he shattered his bonds (well that's how I'll put it). Though, the theme of what the 3rd Hokage said, includes that a shinobi is his strongest when he has someone to protect. Sasuke, has no one.
I agree with the Third, but he didn't kill Orochimaru, Sasuke did. The Third's methods were reactionary. This was a matter of revenge. There was no one to protect. Being a family issue of such manner, he couldn't involve others. He had to defeat and surpass Itachi, himself. Regardless of your personal feelings with his behavior, it did prove to the more effective method.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:17 AM   #126
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
It was destined for Sasuke to surpass Itachi, and it will happen. Sasuke saw Itachi's techs and learned new ways to use them, that should be no big surprize, if Sasuke fought the Raikage the same way he fought Deidara, Itachi, he'd get owned. He's learning on the go, and planning stuff obviously during his downtime, signs of a true genius. I could see peoples complaint about Susannoo because I remember when Itachi unleashed it, after the battle many said that Sasuke would NEVER gain Susannoo, the pundits were wrong. Also people are pissed off as if people are spitting on Itachi's corpse by saying Sasuke did something better than Itachi, cool down it ain't even that serious. Naruto surpassed Minato by creating his own Rasengan, its bound to happen with Itachi as well because first off he was ill and therefore limited in what he could do. These restraints aren't on Sasuke, and especially since he's free from Oro's cursed seal he dosen't have to maintain some extra chakra to hold Oro at bay. Secondly the Itachi character died, therefore he's completed he can't improve or get better, he's simply a memory. Sasuke is far from ill, though he's rushing toward blindness I'd guess, and he will continue to improve, he has to. The levels of his opponents are higher and higher ranked. To simply 'hang' he has to improve or he would perish.
Naruto didn't surpass minato he took a jutsu he made further thats all surpass him over all ur outta ur fuckign mind... he's not even better then jiraiya overall yet...

sasuke didn't surpass itachi either stop wetting urself and getting excited ok sauske wrapped the flames around him its called PNJ since he didnt have time to learn something like that if he was resting his "INJURIES".

He wrapped them around and itachi was able to split them at will.. matter fact his eyes are weaker then itachi's since they're already starting to get such side effects after only using it like what 4 times lol.. for his eyes to surpass itachi's he needs EMS and for him to surpass itachi he needs to live and become good..

He's become way more weaker since oro left him if u haven't noticed that yet...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:06 AM   #127
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
His life was fucked up, but doesn't come close to Sasuke. Despite the issues with the elder members of his family, his siblings never appeared to treat him badly. Additionally, he began to enjoy being the Boogeyman, completely reveling in his sadism. Naruto just changed his perspective.
Gaara was very ill. His Bijuu ate away at his psyche as he was unable to sleep. He embraced that life style because he was treated as a monster since he was born and his own family (excluded his siblings) wanted him dead. The village as a whole, shunned his existence. Though, I'm not going to sit here and say that Sasuke's messed up childhood is in justification of his current actions.

Quote:
First, gaining trust was never an issue for Sasuke. No one held anything against him except for Danzo. Second, Sasuke was never brainwashed by Oro. He merely provided Sasuke with a person who could bring him to the level that he desired. Itachi loved his brother, but did want for him to go on the darker path that he did.
Exactly my point, then why does Sasuke want them dead? And yes, the cursed seal inside Orochimaru corrupted his soul, and made him thirst for power from Orochimaru. Though, Itachi' did play a role in that however, I'm not saying he still didn't have a choice. The power he gained felt so good that he wanted more of it, thus he was brainwashed by the power of the cursed seal, which in turn, was Orochimaru's power.

Quote:
if it weren't for Madara telling him of their involvement and Itachi knew Madara was interested in him. If he had just left that day instead of pushing Sasuke to take him down, this wouldn't be happening.
True... Though Madara did tell some of the truth, he conviently twisted a few in order to throw suspension off himself and more unto Konoha. Though, Sasuke chose to believe Madara words as he did with Itachi's prior to that event. Like Itachi said, Sasuke is easily painted, Itachi tried to show him one way however, Madara's words were of tangible value.

Sasuke easily believed Madara, after Madara told Sasuke that he failed to see through his brother's illusion and that he didn't know Itachi at all. Those words stood clear as Madara used his opportunity and Sasuke's inability to see the truth for himself, to trick Sasuke as did Itachi.

Quote:
I agree with the Third, but he didn't kill Orochimaru, Sasuke did. The Third's methods were reactionary. This was a matter of revenge. There was no one to protect. Being a family issue of such manner, he couldn't involve others. He had to defeat and surpass Itachi, himself. Regardless of your personal feelings with his behavior, it did prove to the more effective method.
The 3rd Hokage managed to save many of his villagers by stopping Orochimaru in his tracks, thus, he fulfilled his claim. Yet, defeating Itachi alone led to Sasuke being used by Madara. If he had Konoha's aid and comradry, he wouldn't believe a word Madara said. Though I agree that Sasuke always needed to Kill Itachi himself, perhaps leading up to that said battle could have been orchestrated differently, which would have led to a different kind of outlook on Sasuke's persona.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 09-14-2009 at 03:08 AM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-14-2009)
Old 09-14-2009, 03:19 AM   #128
zolozero
Academy Student
 
zolozero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 35
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
zolozero is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

its good tho that sasuke went to Oro it added more story to the manga,and honestly who cares how people win there fights lol.If you dont like it dont read it or write a latter to kishi lol
__________________
zolozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:23 AM   #129
Silverblade
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 1,681
Thanks: 355
Thanked 590 Times in 275 Posts
Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Naruto didn't surpass minato he took a jutsu he made further thats all surpass him over all ur outta ur fuckign mind... he's not even better then jiraiya overall yet...
He surpassed Jiraiya.

Naruto > Pain > Hanzou > Jiraiya

Jiraiya might of had more techinques than Naruto, but Naruto has better chakra control and more power at his side. Jiraiya has more knowledge of jutsu, but in terms of it coming down to a fight. Naruto would be able to win.

Naruto goes sage mode his punches kill. Jiraiya goes into sage mode his taijutsu gains some strength and he needs two toads on his shoulders to manage. While Naruto needs none.

But i do agree with Naruto hasn't surpassed Minato.

Minato couldn't do shit to Madara.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:26 AM   #130
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
who cares how people win there fights lol.If you dont like it dont read it or write a latter to kishi lol
Oh wow.lol Though, this is a forum and we, as fans, have the right to agree or disagree with what's going on. Though, I never said anything about stepping away from the manga. It's like reading a book you enjoyed yet something comes up, and all of a sudden halfway through, you end up tossing it aside. I don't know where I gave off the hint that I hated the manga in general.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 09-14-2009 at 03:27 AM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:39 AM   #131
zolozero
Academy Student
 
zolozero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 35
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
zolozero is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

I like reading books and comics and ive read alot of them but when people say "OMFG how he do that out no where at the last second" makes me sad since they forget it is a fantasy world where anything can happen and i mean anything.But some discussions are good and you also have your bad ones. just my 2 cents ^_^
__________________
zolozero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zolozero For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-14-2009)
Old 09-14-2009, 08:22 AM   #132
dont ask
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1
Thanked 81 Times in 25 Posts
dont ask is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

Naruto 464 Confirmed Spoiler!!!

Quote:
んじゃやっぱりギロチンドロップから
サスケも抵抗しようと天照を自分の前に移動させる
その時 砂が雷影の攻撃を防ぎ吹き飛ばす
雷影 風影貴様場合によっては容赦はせんぞ!!
ガアラ あんたにこれ以上怪我をされても困るからな
 
雷影自分の腕を切り落とし シーに治療させる

サスケとガアラとの会話

今もお前は昔と同じ目をしている~まだ遅くはないこっちに戻って来い~
戻ったとしても俺に何がある~?俺は気づけたがお前にも小さい光がみえる だろ~
俺はもうそんな光を見る眼は閉じたあるのは闇のみだ~
テマリ もうよせ~そいつは時期に国際手配になるそうしたらもう戻れる場所なんてない んだ~私情をはさむな !お前は風影だろう!!

ガアラの左眼から涙が流れる  分かっている!! とヒョウタンからすべ ての砂を出す

混乱に乗じついにカリンが火影の場所を突き止める
場面は会議室へ
居場所がばれたのでダンゾウは混乱になったら外に出るぞ とヒソヒソ 青が大人しくし ていろと 一括

場面は戻り デイダラ妹 すごい!!
すべての天照を砂でガードするガアラ サスケ「さすが絶対防御だな俺の炎遁をここまで 防ぐとは な」
ダルイが 加勢します私が最初に術を放つので一斉に皆さんも 風3人 お k!!

攻撃があたる瞬間にサスケのスサノオがついに現れる (真っ黒なスサノオ )
カリン 以前のサスケじゃもうない 冷たすぎる><
サスケ ガアラこれが俺の絶対防御だ!!
    両眼の万華鏡を開眼したときに得られる 第三のチート能力 スサ ノオだ!!

で完です
Source: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com
Credits: Sho, vered - NF

Is this spoiler even real? I'm not even sure if I should bother with it since it's so retarded (even though it apparently comes from nja). A few examples:

Gaara interrupts Raikage's attack
Gaara says Sasuke has the eyes as he once did
Gaara starting to cry from his left eye
Sasuke praising Gaara for his complete defense against Amaterasu with his sand
Sasuke forms a pitch-black Susano'o
Karin: "He's no longer the Sasuke from before. He's too cold!"
Sasuke saying: "Gaara, this is my absolute defense! When I activated the Mangekyou in both eyes, the third cheat power I attained is Susano'o "

And much more

Utter garbage if this is a real chapter from Kishimoto



.
dont ask is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dont ask For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-14-2009)
Old 09-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #133
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

I think thats fake, it may be real but I don't think so, when and how did Gaara just leave the room with the other Kages? I'm sure Danzou just wants to leave as well but nobodies leaving thats actually kinda dumb to me, I'm like Deidara's sister, I'd like to see whats going on as well if I was in the room.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #134
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

I agree, that spoiler has ass written all over it in my opinion. It doesn't make sense because Sasuke has already activated the Mangekyou in both eyes and he has Sasunoo from Itachi. And Gaara crying from one eye, I call BS to the infinite degree. And if this monday spoiler turns out true, I will eat my sock!
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-14-2009)
Old 09-14-2009, 09:47 AM   #135
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 464 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Naruto didn't surpass minato he took a jutsu he made further thats all surpass him over all ur outta ur fuckign mind... he's not even better then jiraiya overall yet...

sasuke didn't surpass itachi either stop wetting urself and getting excited ok sauske wrapped the flames around him its called PNJ since he didnt have time to learn something like that if he was resting his "INJURIES".

He wrapped them around and itachi was able to split them at will.. matter fact his eyes are weaker then itachi's since they're already starting to get such side effects after only using it like what 4 times lol.. for his eyes to surpass itachi's he needs EMS and for him to surpass itachi he needs to live and become good..

He's become way more weaker since oro left him if u haven't noticed that yet...
As I said Myth it is destined, for both to surpass their sibling/father, it will happen its just a matter of time. I'm not saying either is complete, and as I stated I'm not getting into PnJ, because thats a useless excuse.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.