the kohona nine - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-23-2009, 03:37 AM   #1
uchihawiz
rich-city

uchihawiz is an unknown quantity at this point
the kohona nine

Now I may be wrong and it might not happen but it seem that a war is coming to the ninja world becuz my lil bro sasuke is out his damn mind rite now but what I want to know is, if it does happen. Will all kahona nine make it out alive, or will we lose one or more. We do know an main story line person can died jus go back to pain a lot of ppl didn't make it out that fight if pain did not bring them back. So naruto world tell me what you think

Last edited by uchihawiz; 09-23-2009 at 03:39 AM.
uchihawiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2009, 04:15 AM   #2
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: the kohona nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihawiz View Post
Now I may be wrong and it might not happen but it seem that a war is coming to the ninja world becuz my lil bro sasuke is out his damn mind rite now but what I want to know is, if it does happen. Will all kahona nine make it out alive, or will we lose one or more. We do know an main story line person can died jus go back to pain a lot of ppl didn't make it out that fight if pain did not bring them back. So naruto world tell me what you think
I think it would be realistic if someone died, but probably they will all make it out alive.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #3
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I think maybe 1 or 2 leaf ninja might die. If so it won't be naruto, sakura, or kakashi.
Hopefully ten-ten, or ino. There useless anyway.

BTW, when you say "konoha nine" which characters are you talking about. There are dozens of named leaf ninja.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

He's talking about the rookie class that all became genins.

Shikamaru
Kiba
Ino
Chouji
Hinata
Shino, etc..

At least that's who he should be talking about. They're the only group in the series who has that title. Of course the above list isn't ALL of them I just didn't feel like naming off all of them.
ask me anything (09-23-2009)
Old 09-23-2009, 06:00 PM   #5
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Platinum your avatar cracks me up.

Notice how the Konoha 11 (Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke-excluded, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Shino, Hinata, Kiba, Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru) each feature somewhat prominent descedants of Konoha familie (obviously the most prestigious Hyuuga, or even Shikamaru's, Chouji's or Ino's families)

If anything, they are the ones most likely out of danger, Konoha will be ruined further by a war. Wether it is on a physical level, or something else...that is yet to be seen. I think this will be the point where the kids will "prove" their right to rule as the upcoming next generation of Konoha ninja. Shikamaru's, the Hyuuga's storyline is heavily leaning that way.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironclad For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-23-2009), platinumrug (09-23-2009)
Old 09-23-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

You (Ironclad) make a good point about the next generation "proving" their worthiness to take over. With the death of Asuma and Jiriaya, it seems like the transition has already began. In the Pain Saga we saw the original Ino-Skika-Chou trio, as well as Ino and Hinata's fathers. Likely some of them will have to die off to let the next generation take over. Even so there are always going to be people who die young. Tsunade couldn't save Dan. Jiraiya lost Minato. For kakashi it was Orbito. So who will Naruto loose? I would like to say he won't loose any of his friends, but you never know.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-24-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Kiba has special bonds with Naruto and Hinata, future couple, individually. He has shown in his last screentime that he is still very lame and even makes stupid excuses like a class clown. His nose has improved but not his ninja skills it seems. Kiba will likely die leaving a forever saddened Akamaru in Konoha, who eventually chooses to stay with Hinata and later Naruto too.

Ten Ten has shown nothing to give her a free pass, but i have a funny feeling that she may surprise us. Lee has been through too much and has a close bond with Naruto. SHika has a destiney to be very close to Naruto in Konoha as an advisor and close friend. Hinata will clearly marry Naruto. Sakura is his teammate and she has just as much of a pass as Naruto and Sasuke, even Tsunade dies last of the Sannin. Shino is a genius so he will be ok, plus his family is great like Ino, Cho, Sshika so Shino gets a pass like them.

Neji's dad died, and which caused him hatred. Naruto cured it and they too have a special bond like Kiba and Naruto. Neji's death will effect Hinata and Naruto just like Kiba's would, but moreso with Naruto and Hinata. I think Neji has a destiny to someday be released of that curse seal so im counting on my main man Neji to win

Sai is that perfect character to kill off. He had no emotions. Naruto hated him. Sai became very close to Naruto like everyone else. He was changed. Sai has helped and saved Naruto from punishment. We likem, but we still didnt come up back in the day with him. We aint grow up wit Sai. I think Sai is destined to die. Only Rookie # i see being killed is possibly Kiba and Ten Ten. SHino isnt necessary either, but he is too unique and genius to kill off.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #8
chisengan
travelling -nin

chisengan is on a distinguished road

I think with the way this story goes some is very likely die my money is on neji out of all the people that aren't naruto and sasuke out of their "group" neji is by far the strongest and to me it just seems like that in animes and mangas with combat and loss that number 2 always gets killed but then again it would also seem that one of the weakest or most insignificant would be killed
Old 09-24-2009, 12:51 AM   #9
uchihawiz
rich-city

uchihawiz is an unknown quantity at this point

That is who I'm talking about sorry I sould have named names
uchihawiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uchihawiz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-24-2009)
Old 09-24-2009, 07:49 AM   #10
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure who will die or not but I'm pretty sure, except the main caracter, No one from team asuma will die again (they already lost their sensei. Give them a break!) Hinata is out too (She won't get killed before Her and Naruto have a talk.) Neji and Tenten are out too (Neji won't die until he finally see Naruto (and possibly Hinata) will force the main branch to stop using the cursed seal. Which leave, IMO:

Shino
Kiba
Lee
Sai

Shino probably won't die. We would say 'what the heck? why killing a background character?

Sai and Lee would be the most probable IMO
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:05 AM   #11
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

danzo is gonna have sai killed i think

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
liondemon (09-24-2009)
Old 09-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #12
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

I hope Sai doesn't die. I'm just starting to like him. Remember in the Sound five story arc when each genin had to fight one on one so the rest could go ahead. I'd like to see that happen again with most of the of the konoha 9 in an epic (or maybe the final) fight against Akatsuki and Team Hawk. In that scenario lee would be the best character to kill off and would have a dramatic effect on naruto. Here's part of how it should go.

Madara is about to complete his final plan (whatever it is), and we find out that it takes 2 uchiha's/SG's to do. That's why he wanted to recruit sasuke. Teams Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, and Asuma's pupils are on the way to stop them. The rest of Akatsuki and Hawk are assigned to stop them. Shikamaru determines that since they out number the enemy 2 to 1 the best strategy is split up in pairs to take on individual enemies and then all meet up to take on Madara. Naruto teams up with lee and they soon face off with Kisame. Kisame's a beast of an opponent. He has massive chakra, and uses tons of water jutsu. Team Gai already fought him before and lee was easily beaten. Actually they fought a clone with only 30% of his real chakra, and even then Gai had to open the 6th gate to beat him. Kisame will try to delay the fight as much as possible. Lee will have to open a few gates just to keep up with naruto's sage mode. Lee will realize they are taking too long to beat kisame and that madara's plan is soon going to be complete. That's when he decides to open the 8th and final gate.
It's going to be awesome. Were going to see taijutsu moves that will put the raikage to shame. In the end Kisame will die, and lee's heart will explode!!! This will be his final words.

Lee: (is laying on the ground dying similar to how Asuma did)

Naruto
: (Eye's watering) Why? Why fuzzy brows?!

Lee: To protect whats important

Naruto: Is the world that important that you'd die for it

Lee: Not the world

Naruto: Then what?

Lee: My friends, just like you would die for sasuke or sakura

Naruto: (So shocked he can barely speak) But why you?

Lee: Naruto, you can't carry everone's burden. Sometimes you got to let others help you. And because......

Naruto: Because?

Lee : (lifts his shaking hand to do a thumbs up) Because that's my ninja way (hand then falls to the ground, not dead yet but naruto thinks he is)

Naruto: (tears start rolling down his face, and also starts screaming) DAMMIT!!! Why?! After all I did!! After all my training!! I still can't save my friends.

Naruto: (emotionally distraught, and having Jiraiya flashbacks) You were wrong . I'm not the chosen one. I'm nothing like you. You had all the answers. You knew what to do. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

Lee: (talking softly) Naruto....

Naruto: (leans closer to hear him) Lee-San!!

Lee: I have a favor to ask you.

Naruto: Anything

Lee: look after sakura for me. (smiling)I tried so hard to protect her, to love her, to impress her, but never got a single date.

Lee: (now barely whispering) naruto......save sasuke......I believe in you.... (closes his eyes and dies)

Naruto:
(having flashbacks to all the times jiriaya flirted with Tsunade) I swear, I won't give up. No matter how many times she says no, or punches me in the face. I'll go on that date for you fuzzy brows.

Naruto: (Thoughts shift to sasuke) I know what I have to do now..........

? So what will happen next? Join me next time on masterpiece theater. LOL

Seriously though. This would be one of the greatest fight ever. Probable the 3rd best. Naruto VS. Sasuke be 2nd. Naruto and Sasuke? VS madara will #1. Not to mention all the drama involved. Think of all the people in naruto's life that have died so far. Minato, 3rd hokage, Jiriaya, and kakashi (temporarily). They all have 1 thing in common. Naruto didn't actually see them die. But when he actually saw Pain kill Hinata he went FUCKING NUTS and lost control. If Lee would knowingly give up his life in front of naruto of his own choosing, I think it would have the opposite impact on naruto. Instead of causing him rage he would find more confidence and form a greater resolve. He would then understand that every ninja he's ever looked up to has faced death in order to protect their ninja beliefs. This new more mature Naruto will then go make his stand against madara/sasuke.

PS. I don't think naruto will end up with sakura. There aren't any romantic feeling between them anyway. Naruto will try to get that date just to keep his word to lee. He won't tell sakura about the promise. That would defeat the purpose of trying.

Anyway, let me know what you all think.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-24-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #13
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

lots of neji hating going on shame cuz out of all of them when neji was first introduced he had a rep of being the most bad-ass. Even in the hyuuga he was considered a genus. Anyway hes not even part of the rookie 9 because if u remember gai held back his team because he wanted to make sure they were strong enough. As for one of the 9 i would say its a toss up between chouji and sakura. Chouji is just weak and as we all know weak ninja=dead ninja. For sakura i just have this feeling sasgay is going to kill her and that will be what finally makes naruto realize sasgay is evil to the core and there is no saving him.

@askmeanything nice story but i dont think lee will die even if he fights someone like kisame solo. The reason being is cuz rock lee only does taijutsu and i think b4 all is said and done lee will be so good at taijutsu that the raikage and gai will look like amateurs when compared with lee.

Last edited by prez420; 09-24-2009 at 09:12 PM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:11 PM   #14
Kreglze
Genin

Kreglze is an unknown quantity at this point

Choji is far from weak these days, he went toe to toe with Pain, out of all the Rookie Ninja he has improved the most. If any of the Konaha ninja are going to die, I reckon Neji seems like one that could bite the dust. He is close enough to have an effect on Naruto but not close enough to affect the story too much. But I reckon none of them are going to die, I thought Hinata was gone, but she pulled through.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #15
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreglze View Post
Choji is far from weak these days, he went toe to toe with Pain, out of all the Rookie Ninja he has improved the most. If any of the Konaha ninja are going to die, I reckon Neji seems like one that could bite the dust. He is close enough to have an effect on Naruto but not close enough to affect the story too much. But I reckon none of them are going to die, I thought Hinata was gone, but she pulled through.

Neji isnt part of the rookie 9 nether is tenten or rock lee. Gai held them back a year or 2 i dont remember which i just know they were not rookies during the chunnin exams. They are part of the kohona 12 though but this topic is about the rookie 9.

As for chouji i think he has peeked. I mean his ability is kinda worthless now because most characters are so fast they can dodge his attacks without really trying. All he really has is his size changing abilities and those pills that are pretty much poison. He got lucky last time he used those pills because someone came and saved him in time. Those pills will be the death of him because sooner or later hes going to use them again and wont be lucky enough to have someone save him in time. Also when u think about it he is nothing more than a roider because those pills are kinda like taking steroids. Anyone that has to take drugs to compete with others that dont take drugs is pretty much trash in my book.

Last edited by prez420; 09-24-2009 at 09:36 PM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote