NBA Playoffs - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Sports Center

Sports Center Talk about all the latest news, scores or anything else related to sports here!

Old 04-22-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
NBA Playoffs

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2007/index.html

Who do you think will go to the Next?? Or even Win?

Ye, raptors tie the series at one!

Last edited by D4rKR34v3r; 04-25-2007 at 08:00 PM.
D4rKR34v3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2007, 11:52 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: NBA Playoffs

i'm rooting for the warriors of course lol.....

but i doubt they will win.....though they have a chance this year XD
Old 04-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #3
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold

shalalala
Chris Bosh and Co. better step it up~
They're capable of beating New Jersey and prove Peter Vecsey and the other critics wrong about this series x_x
Old 04-23-2007, 12:25 AM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

woot!

warriors just won against dallas [sorry swt XD].....97-85 =]

http://www.nba.com/games/20070422/scoreboard.html
Old 04-23-2007, 12:57 AM   #5
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

I think the Suns will win this year. Dallas should really worry about Golden State. It's very likely Dallas and San Antonio can go out in the first round.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:12 AM   #6
OG
[잊지 말아요]

I honestly couldnt believe the warriors are even in the playoffs this year, let alone winning their first playoff game in years lol.....

i also think the suns are gonna take it all the way [sadly :/].........but who knows...the underdogs may take it all >.>......
Old 04-23-2007, 05:56 AM   #7
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I think the Suns will win this year. Dallas should really worry about Golden State. It's very likely Dallas and San Antonio can go out in the first round.
You can judge it all on the first game, like the Raps lost their first game, doesn't mean they are out. Dallas might be out, but the spurs can get back in it. Like dallas 0-3 against golden state. Spurs 2-1 against denver. Odds are dallas is out and the spurs might have a chance.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:33 PM   #8
endlessrain
Chuunin

endlessrain is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah im rootin for a gs upset too
and definately rooting for the lakers <3
they played a great game yesterday, too bad they lost it in the 4th :\\\
if they continue to play like that thruout the series (which is pretty unlikely lol) they have a better chance, still. kobe needs to know when to stop and trust his teammates more =\
and yeah also going for the nets, bulls, and rockets. raptors too but too bad theyre against the nets heh

Last edited by endlessrain; 04-23-2007 at 07:34 PM.
endlessrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:29 PM   #9
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold

^aww, well gooo Raptors! woo
Sam Mitchell for COY! He deserves it after getting blasted daily by critics + the 'Wosrt Coach in the NBA 2006'

hmm...if the Rockets make it to the Finals this year though...i believe its cause Yao Ming has gotten some new abilities D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKj3nRYPRgQ
^i mean gawd damn! I dont think even Hakeem can do that back then!!
jk iunno whats gonna happen once everythings set to the second round
Old 04-24-2007, 06:33 PM   #10
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

The lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to behold

i barely watch it anymore when the lakers died so did basketball for me

Yay my favorite person
The lord of shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:08 AM   #11
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

this is where it gets interesting again...

i really hate dynasties... well except when it was in Jordan's era... i wud love to see all the teams do there very best to win every game wether it be they wer seeded last or if there enemy is the current best in the league...

i want to see hunger in them... hungry for that title... dont wanna hear that their the current champions or they are a championed team coz it doesnt matter anymore! they hav to get up there asses and work really hard... dont depend on there star players... everybody shud work and i know everybody can make a difference...

for me, NBA died when the Jordan era died... theres not much excitement for me to see anymore... but now! theres a whole new ball game!

btw im rooting for the suns
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC

Last edited by dEcCrIx; 04-25-2007 at 05:09 AM.
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:11 PM   #12
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Ye yeah!! Suns 2-0 and raps tie the series, woot. Raps or Sun. The nets i think are done and so are the lakers Heat and spurs
Old 04-30-2007, 01:01 AM   #13
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I'm sticking with my team which is the Pistons (gotta represent the hometown team) to win it all.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:30 AM   #14
abarnes
Academy Student

abarnes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
I honestly couldnt believe the warriors are even in the playoffs this year, let alone winning their first playoff game in years lol.....

i also think the suns are gonna take it all the way [sadly :/].........but who knows...the underdogs may take it all >.>......
haha, When I heard the Warriors made it I started laughin' haha. I didn't even think they were near making it, When I think Warriors I don't even think NBA..., haha.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:03 PM   #15
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarnes View Post
haha, When I heard the Warriors made it I started laughin' haha. I didn't even think they were near making it, When I think Warriors I don't even think NBA..., haha.
xD, i thought the same, but they are kicking Dallas' ass sooooo BAD!!

Btw- My raptors are losing. WE gotta ROot FOr them man, like they ar about to be eliminated!! NOOOO!