Future powers for naruto? What do you Think? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #46
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough
Re: Future powers for naruto? What do you Think?

Naruto should have summons. Let's see....possible Hinata summon to block blades of impending doom?

Seriously, the water element would be a nice pairing, Naruto does not have any kind of special bloodline limit, so he has to work with the most basic stuff and amplify them to the utmost maximum.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #47
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

I'm thinking about further utilisation of his shadow clones:
  • He might learn to telepathically communicate with his clones, see through their eyes and exchange chakra (would be a great upgrade for gathering nature chakra). This is like what Nagato did with his realms of Pain, but without the chakra rods.
  • Then he might learn to switch his real being with a clone. Some alternative to teleportation.
  • Henge a clone (or himself) into a flying bird, for reconnaissance or transport.
  • And then there is the ultimate clone utilisation... because of his huge chakra reserves, he could disperse "permanent" disguised clones all over the world. Combine this with the first two abilities and he won't even need time/space jutsu to get somewhere and he'll have eyes and ears everywhere! This would just be like in The Matrix: "Everyone could be an agent".

Naruto would become pretty damn powerful if Kishi lets the above come true.
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DemonRage For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (10-11-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (10-12-2009), Wolverine (10-14-2009)
Old 10-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #48
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

1. His dad's jutsu?
2. Hermit Jutsu
3. Itachi's power
4. Sync jutsu with someone else like the frogs or yamato but different people.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #49
MGS3-SS
Your momma

MGS3-SS is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto will learn Minato's teleportation technique.

He will awaken the Rinnegan.

He will have a Rinnegan on one eye, the Byakugan in the other, and the Sharingan in his belly button.

He will learn how to fly like Tsuchikage.

He will learn how to run fast like Raikage.

He will learn how not-to swallow like Mizukage.

He will find a special sword.

End.
MGS3-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGS3-SS For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (10-11-2009), Wolverine (10-14-2009)
Old 10-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #50
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

with naruto i think the most important thing we nedd to consider is out of tall the crap that has been said in the past mangas is likely to happen.
e.g.
1. jiraiya before he fought pain talked to the toad about naruto and that jutsu (i'm sure in some way it involved the kyubi)
2. minato left the kyuubi chakra to for naruto to use in his fight with madarra
3. minato being able to control and work in harmony with his tailed beast like killer bee.

now these 3 point work together and can come about... i.e naruto learns to control the kyubbi masters that technique and uses it to defeat madarra.

however now we have new info

madarra wishes to awaken the 10 tails and use it
for which he is going to have to take the 9 tails from naruto which means naruto will not be able to do any of the above

so the question is does madarra manage to get the 10 tailed beast and then get defeated or does naruto defeat him before that.

personally i think with naruto's future powers all that is left for him to attain is to perfect his frs (if he hasn't already)
and then control the kyubbi chakra and master that jutsu.

p.s. with the order of the 4th konoha war now i think that might be a real possibilty as its going to be everyone against madarra so it might just be that raikage finds killer bee and then killer bee is forced to train with naruto to help him out
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #51
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRage View Post
  • Then he might learn to switch his real being with a clone. Some alternative to teleportation.
Kind of like a substitution Jutsu using shadow clones instead of logs.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #52
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Was it ebisu who said if Naruto really took control of his chakra, meaning he had like almost near perfect chakra control like tsunade or sakura or something he'd be a much formidable ninja? I mean think about it, with Naruto's huge chakra reserves, he could make like 2000 clones and barely use any fucking chakra. To be honest I wish naruto would learn how to control the kyuubi's chakra to the point KB had it as. He'd be monstrous with it.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #53
Widana14
Akatsuki

Widana14 will become famous soon enoughWidana14 will become famous soon enough

1. His "inherited" ability is none other than his ability to convert anyone to become his friend...take a closer look, many people become his friend only by listening to Naruto's lonely past...

2. Itachi surely gave Naruto the third sacred artifact (the other two being Yata mirror and sword of totsuka)...

3. Full control of "yin" Kyuubi? that's Minato's plan...His plan surely works...

Member of the Akatsuki FC ; Check Out da cute deidei !!!
"Yow, I'm Deidara-chan"
Member of The Jiraiya FC

PROUD MEMBER OF ANTI-SASUKE FC
sasuke: beware !!! The world shall watch me...cry to death !!!

Member of The Uchiha Itachi FC
Member of The Sasuke Haters FC
Member of Kage FC
Member of Three Legendary Sannin FC

Don't forget to post in these cool threads !!!
Widana14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #54
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

i was wondering about that..... was the tsuchikage fuckin flying??? his robes looked like he was in mid air levitating.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:23 AM   #55
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the Teleporting to Clones No Jutsu. Kinda like how Minato had to throw Kunai or something to use FTG. Naruto however doesn't need to stockpile on any special Kunai if he masters this. Imagine the potential of that technique!
Old 10-12-2009, 03:25 AM   #56
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

I second that. Teleportation is ninja-awesomeness.
Aiden Sy'on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:13 PM   #57
DaChinPin
Academy Student

DaChinPin is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this has been speculated on to death before. However with this last chapter that came out I can't help but wonder, and I'm sure I'm not the first person that thought about this, that maybe the power Itachi left to Naruto isn't supposed to protect him from Sasuke, but rather protect him from Madara's infinite Tsukuyomi?... I mean think about it. Everyone gets trapped in a jutsu, Naruto is immune to it therefore must fight Madara to beat him and save the world from an infinite looping illusion. I'm not sure if Sasuke would be immune too since he has the MS but I'm inclined to think the final battle will be Madara(Probably in Sasuke's body somehow) and Naruto. Or at least the semi-final battle being that Sasuke and Naruto's battle must be the final one. Anyways, has anyone thought of this yet? Seems plausible the way I thought it to play out I think. Your opinions?
DaChinPin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaChinPin For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-12-2009), Ero-Sage (10-13-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (10-12-2009)
Old 10-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #58
Wils1320
CaesarSannin

Wils1320 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
A bloodline isn't something you can just write off, it has to be inherited. The Sage's sons' were probably compatiable because their his sons and has his direct genetics. Pain said he believed in Naruto, just because he said that, doesn't mean he'd be giving him power. He revived all those he killed in Konoha, that's doing enough.
Where exactly does it state that the 2 boys were his sons?
Wils1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #59
Wils1320
CaesarSannin

Wils1320 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
with naruto i think the most important thing we nedd to consider is out of tall the crap that has been said in the past mangas is likely to happen.
e.g.
1. jiraiya before he fought pain talked to the toad about naruto and that jutsu (i'm sure in some way it involved the kyubi)
2. minato left the kyuubi chakra to for naruto to use in his fight with madarra
3. minato being able to control and work in harmony with his tailed beast like killer bee.

now these 3 point work together and can come about... i.e naruto learns to control the kyubbi masters that technique and uses it to defeat madarra.

however now we have new info

madarra wishes to awaken the 10 tails and use it
for which he is going to have to take the 9 tails from naruto which means naruto will not be able to do any of the above

so the question is does madarra manage to get the 10 tailed beast and then get defeated or does naruto defeat him before that.

personally i think with naruto's future powers all that is left for him to attain is to perfect his frs (if he hasn't already)
and then control the kyubbi chakra and master that jutsu.

p.s. with the order of the 4th konoha war now i think that might be a real possibilty as its going to be everyone against madarra so it might just be that raikage finds killer bee and then killer bee is forced to train with naruto to help him out
He perfected his FRS in the fight with pain, he threw it and then it expanded.
Wils1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #60
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wils1320 View Post
Where exactly does it state that the 2 boys were his sons?
It doesn't exactly say they are,but how else could they inherit his powers if they weren't related by blood? It actually makes sense that they were his kids. We see the 1st and 2nd hokage were bro's. So were madara and izuna. So were itachi and sasuke. So why wouldn't he have 2 boys himself.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote