Future powers for naruto? What do you Think? - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #76
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Future powers for naruto? What do you Think?

So Mibizu(???) tricked naruto into stealing the Secret Scroll of the hokage. Then a few panels later Naruto executes KB perfectly.

Does the scrolls explain how to perform jutsu in detail?

How many jutsus are illustrated in the scrolls?

Is it just forbidden jutsus in the scrolls?

Why not share the scroll with a couple of elite ninja in the village instead of hokage hording it? If they did the village would have more than one kage level ninja to protect it.

Konoha should let Naruto have sroll(s) for one month. With Naruto's training technique he could be greatest hokage ever. No kyuubi needed...

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 10-14-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (10-15-2009)

Old 10-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #77
Widana14
Akatsuki

Widana14 will become famous soon enoughWidana14 will become famous soon enough

hahahaha, it was Mizuki...

yea...wat the hell with keeping the scroll...

maybe afraid of orochimaru to-be...

Member of the Akatsuki FC ; Check Out da cute deidei !!!
"Yow, I'm Deidara-chan"
Member of The Jiraiya FC

PROUD MEMBER OF ANTI-SASUKE FC
sasuke: beware !!! The world shall watch me...cry to death !!!

Member of The Uchiha Itachi FC
Member of The Sasuke Haters FC
Member of Kage FC
Member of Three Legendary Sannin FC

Don't forget to post in these cool threads !!!
Widana14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #78
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

i have some ideas:

1. wind clone. kakashi could maybe teach (at least guide him) him this as he knows lightning clone:
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page014.html

this could be done even further by naruto by combining it with wind rasengan or even rasenshuriken.

imagine a rasenshuriken clone, the enemy defeats it in taijutsu, but booooom rasenshuriken expands and the enemy is dead.

2.because of the last chapter
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page015.html
i thought of a way for naruto to accomplish his goal

what about naruto fusing with a clone? henge the clone into a minature version if he cant make one at once and put in on his shoulder, of course pa would have to teach him that (if it is possible for naruto (ie non frog) to learn it) i dont think the kyuubi would/could reject a clone because it is naruto's chakra

(maybe it would be even better if he was on the shoulder of a clone (i think this would be more difficult though) but that way he would have to take the damage directly)

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #79
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
So Mibizu(???) tricked naruto into stealing the Secret Scroll of the hokage. Then a few panels later Naruto executes KB perfectly.

Does the scrolls explain how to perform jutsu in detail?

How many jutsus are illustrated in the scrolls?

Is it just forbidden jutsus in the scrolls?

Why not share the scroll with a couple of elite ninja in the village instead of hokage hording it? If they did the village would have more than one kage level ninja to protect it.

Konoha should let Naruto have sroll(s) for one month. With Naruto's training technique he could be greatest hokage ever. No kyuubi needed...
naruto is a genius in learning. he'll replace 3rd hokage and kakashi easily with their thousand jutsus if he's given access to the jutsu scrolls. and that would be so haxx that's why kishi kept naruto off the konoha archives. i can't imagine the possibilities if it ever happens. Orochimaru went into the archives once, he learned immortality.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:53 AM   #80
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

may be naruto will turn out to be one of the people who has the sixth chakra manuplation

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

Last edited by thegodfather2450; 10-22-2009 at 04:59 AM.
thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #81
neo35000
ANBU

neo35000 is an unknown quantity at this point

A weapon of some sort maybe as a jonin or chunin selection gift maybe even a repaired hatake family tanto.

White
You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.
neo35000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:05 PM   #82
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

naruto will combine 3 elements with rasengan using five clones to make uber duber plot no jutsu rasenhuricane chuck norris pawnage :P:P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-22-2009)
Old 10-24-2009, 06:32 AM   #83
Lord Blackheart
unity

Lord Blackheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Increased Frog Katas:Taijutsu

If "Naruto does not need to physically contact to his opponent to actually strike them with the attack", he may be able to increase the range of his Katas attacks with the more NE he absorbs.

He could even then add Wind to his katas lol.
Lord Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:49 AM   #84
gokugohan
Born Hokage....

gokugohan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

time-space jutsu is must to defeat madara..
Old 10-24-2009, 11:09 AM   #85
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe Naruto will create gold and be called the Golden Sage. Natural Energy requires one with earth and air, so i assume that earth elements may be easier for Naruto to learn and use now. Maybe by combining the earth with his molecular wind control, as well as his total control over and with Nature in Sage Mode, he will create strong, golden colored elemts by "manipulating the metal nature".

This crossed my mind with stubborn Naruto's post but then i remembered the "typo" 6th elemt control Kishi decided to later not give Pain, eventhough it was funny how Negato had metal rods in his body, and all his 6 bodies had metal piercings. I think Kishi may have held metal off for Naruto someday. I say gold becuse Naruto's dad was "Yellow Flash" Yellow can be compared to gold and Naruto too has "yellow hair too".

When Kakakshi explained how kekkegenkai's like Yamato's and Haku's work it was like a great ninja with potential like naruto could combine his Natural wind to some other element someday to create something new that only he can do. It too will be called his kekke genkai cuz only he will be capable of it due to his genetics and chakra amount and potential to complete any jutsu he is given.

Maybe "Diamond Sage", but that sounds kinda metrosexual. Molecular level wind/pressure and earth should be able to "make" and reshape "metals" in the earth right? At Naruto's wind control, would he still need fire to reshape the metals into "weapons"?

edit- the other reason this crossed my mind is cuz it said Kishi was "collecting data". I figured Kishi wanted to make this water/lightning Beast battle between Kisame and Killa as "logical" as possible. Maybe even revies some Nature Channell simulations of shakrs vs. giant octopus. See how it would play out. Maybe see what woulkd really happen to someone with electricity control if they used it a lot in a pool of water. Maybe that Kinda data. So i figured Kishi might get "logical" as possible, colloect data, with Naruto's future "kekke genkai".

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 10-24-2009 at 11:29 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:10 PM   #86
A Synced Envy
Academy Student

A Synced Envy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmmm,

My Idea is like FTG but just using naruto's power.

Remember when he fight with Zabusa? He transformed himself into a wind shuriken.

Well with naruto's stamina.

He can create a huge army. Make also clone that transformed themselves as kunai or shuriken.

Imagine all those clones throwing then when it gets near the target.

Boom! Naruto clone poops out and smash the opponent with his Frog Katas.
A Synced Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to A Synced Envy For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (11-03-2009)
Old 10-25-2009, 03:31 AM   #87
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Synced Envy View Post
Hmmmmm,

My Idea is like FTG but just using naruto's power.

Remember when he fight with Zabusa? He transformed himself into a wind shuriken.

Well with naruto's stamina.

He can create a huge army. Make also clone that transformed themselves as kunai or shuriken.

Imagine all those clones throwing then when it gets near the target.

Boom! Naruto clone poops out and smash the opponent with his Frog Katas.
Wow...when you put it like that...he already has the ability to do a variation of the FTG tech. If he can do replacement tech with a clone a long distance away, then he pretty much has a form of teleportation too.
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #88
dragonofwest
Academy Student

dragonofwest is an unknown quantity at this point
fire advantage

Naruto would get a second element. It would be water. Sasuke has fire so naruto needs and element that has an advantage. Wind take care of lighting. but loses to fire in a fight between elemnts sasuke would win. Let me know what you think. My opion
dragonofwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #89
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: fire advantage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonofwest View Post
Naruto would get a second element. It would be water. Sasuke has fire so naruto needs and element that has an advantage. Wind take care of lighting. but loses to fire in a fight between elemnts sasuke would win. Let me know what you think. My opion
I don't think he has to learn any other elements. He got the 2 frog brother summons that can use water and fire each. He's already combined his wind with both of them to make 2 badass collaboration jutsu's. It seems like a waste of time learning a 2nd element for himself when the frogs can do it better themselves. He needs to do more sage or wind training.

BTW, the collaboration jutsu's he did with the frogs were insanely powerful, and that was before he learned sage mode. Imagine him doing his Toad Gun or Toad Oil Flame Bullet jutsu's with added sage energy There would have to be an entirely new category to describe how powerful the would be. X-Class

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-29-2009 at 06:42 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #90
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

i think Naruto will learn water element and maybe something else to become the first to have 3 elements. i believe his Shadow clones are the key to any new power that will be unique to juts him. he already has the tools to learn the flying thunder god technique. reverse summoning form the toad mountain and having his clones summoned from there.i think hand sign speed is the key. if he becomes fast as itachi with his shadow clone signs he could populate a battle field instantly! i think he will stray from the rasengan until he learns something else that he could combine it with,like Kyuubi chakra? Naruto won't read the forbidden scrolls unless the hokage tells him to. but i do think he will learn from kakashi more jutsu. cause sense the 3rd died he knows the most copy ninja remember? He could shadow clone and train w/kashi, toads, Killer bee and on his own. within weeks he will be hokage level(even more)!!
Oh and the other part of the chakra will give him more jutsu from the nine tail and itachi gave him the ability to see thru Mangekyo level Genjitsu or maybe a way to seal sasukes' sharinghan..."hope you never have to use it". I think Naruto has his own eye technique....the sage/kyuubi eyes...you all seen them. but what do they do?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote