Future powers for naruto? What do you Think? - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #121
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Future powers for naruto? What do you Think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Aren't you forgetting about Kage Bunshin?
nope. I covered that a couple posts prior

even if naruto could teleport w/out the kunai how does this get him past Susanoo?
JEWbii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #122
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Its nothing special, but i would like him to get something like:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/09/

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #123
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

ok as far as naruto's powers go he's not gonna learn another element really be honest with ur selfs do u really see naruto of all ppl learning another element give me a break naruto didnt even now he had wind affinity until his training in shippuden. the powers he got from itachi maybe and theres a pretty good possiblity that its tsukiyomi. because if u think about it before sasuke got his ms he was able to use ametarasu on tobi/madara. so i think that naruto has tsukiyomi so that when they fight and sasuke activates his new ms in front of naruto it will trigger itachi's tsukiyomi inside naruto showing itachi's life from the moment he killed his parents and why it had to happen.

if the fourth plans to make a come back then it will have to be from inside naruto but thats kinda far fetched seening as he doesnt have much chakra any more. so if any thing i see him training naruto in a new technique will inside his mind.
itachikillsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #124
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1. Has Naruto inherited the rinnegan. The sage of 6 paths supposedly "entrusted" his abilities to two boys. I believe Pain would have entrusted the power likewise before he died. "I will believe in you too".
2. What was it that Itachi "gave" to Naruto? I believe it was the one thing naruto really, really needed...the ability to defend against sharingan/genjutsu or at least the ameratsu.
3. Full Control over the 9-tails beast!?! Why not? All Naruto has to do is meet killerbee and catch a clue.
4. What else to give the man who has everything? How about a gift from daddy. Sasuke is so fast it's almost like he teleports, Tobi/Madara actually seems to teleport. I think that the "Yellow Flash" is going to make a comeback in Naruto. I think that soon after Naruto told Kakashi that he knew the fourth was his father, that kakashi talked to Naruto about his father, his father's powers (and possibly a clue how to awaken them), and maybe even gave him that special kunia as a keepsake. I figure this skill must require a bloodline trait, or Kakashi would have been doing it long ago.
Just a refresh on a couple of my original predictions....

#3 Naruto is on the verge of gaining full control of the Kyuubi...no big surprize there.

#4 I've been thinking about Madara and the fact that he's only been hurt two times. The first time was Itachi's Amaterasu booby trap. The second time he apparently allowed himself to be touched while he was ambushing Torune. These facts bring certain question to mind. How long can Madara/Tobi make himself intangible...can he keep himself like that indefinitely. Is that his normal state? Maybe he's normally intangible and has to make himself solid in order to interact with adversaries? Minato's tech allowed him to sneak-up on an opponent just when he wanted to. This may be the only way to defeat Madara/Tobi. Destroy him at just the moment that he is tangible. At least that's what Torune and Fuu believed.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #125
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Naruto doesn't really need more powers, he is almost becoming as insanely haxed as Sasuke. He does however need a second element, preferably water.

Sakura and Sai however...
Old 06-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #126
batonnoir
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Naruto doesn't really need more powers, he is almost becoming as insanely haxed as Sasuke. He does however need a second element, preferably water.

Sakura and Sai however...
I'm inclined to agree with you regarding the hax...however Naruto must have the appropriate hax to counter his opponents hax lol.

I will add that I hope my first predictiion about the rinnegan is off, because that would be too much and they might as well end the manga. It would be cool though if he got it for a one time usage. Kind of a "I AM THE CHOSEN ONE" thing.

If Sakura gets the Rinnegan, she might be able to make Jonin

Unsolved Mysteries.
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
Old 06-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #127
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

death god jutsu using the fox's life force instead of his to seal his opponents.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #128
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Naruto just got his ultimate hax.only thing i can think of is that he can do Rasengan with no clones and Spiralshuriken with only one clone needed because the Kyubi could help with one part. rotation/chakra/wind manipulation.Naruto would be able to use Spiralshukiren without throwing it sense the Kyubi's amazing healing powers could take the recoil of it.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #129
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I just thought of the best jutsu he could possibly learn: "Anti-Fail" no jutsu.It could cleanse everyone from their fails.

Type:Kinjutsu
Distance: 0-5m
User:Naruto Uzumaki

Description:As the caster touches the fortunate failure, all their failure characteristics disappear.The more fail there is, the more chakra must be use.

Side note: Sakura,Chouji,and Tenten are incurable.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-09-2010), batonnoir (06-13-2010), Encon Uchiha (06-08-2010), Wolverine (07-10-2010)
Old 06-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #130
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

ROFLMFAO! The end "Side note: Sakura,Chouji,and Tenten are incurable"
just made me die.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-08-2010)
Old 06-08-2010, 10:27 PM   #131
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Chouji isn't a fail. He may be a fat ass but he still kicks ass.

As for Sakura and Ten Ten...

Need I say more?
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-09-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-08-2010)
Old 06-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #132
monskie
Academy Student

monskie is an unknown quantity at this point

HOw about RasenScissor no jutsu
cutting those 10 tails!!
thus make it more a fashionable way..
-
monskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:07 AM   #133
batonnoir
Chuunin

I was a bit concerned when Kushina showed up with this "special chakra". Naruto has always used a limited arsenal combined with cleverness, to win his battles. However, a good ninja should have a wide range of jutsu to rely on...look at the J-man, he truly had an arsenal.

Having said that, I welcome this special chakra and any kekke genkai that might come with it. I had expected any special abilities to come from Minato's side of the family, but either way is fine by me.

So, newest future power...control over the bijuu???

Unsolved Mysteries.
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
Old 06-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #134
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

He will probably inherit something from his mother as well most likely her water affinity.
she also said that she has special chakra as well so he might have inherited her special chakra too.

The badass shinobis
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #135
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

you know how the wind rasengan cancels out he chidori? well a water rasengan should cancel out the fire jutsus. then a wind/water rasengan would counter or combine with earth elements(depends if he was battling or partnered with someone with earth). so that's 3 new jutsu. his mom will probably show him how to access his "special chakra" she probably passed on to him. Here is something to think about...If he takes the Fox's chakra or control of him, does that mean he will have some of his abilities? Such as chakra sensing "you are uchiha..your chakra is more sinister than Madara". The strength and agility of a fox? Not to mention there may be jutsu that the fox as a tailed beast can do. i think that in the end whatever level Sasuke gets to naruto will be able to match it. Speaking of Sasuke...what if Madara gave him Nagato's eyes NOT Itachi's?! Oh and Naruto doesn't need Rinnengan it's too easy!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote