466 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 10:07 AM   #16
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 466 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Good one Numinous. I was planning on having Mizukage talk more like in yours and use more techniques, but I didn't know how I'd get the other Kages into the battle. So I had it like everyone try a little somethin. I had Mifune use Gekko Hayate's technique. I liked that technique when the chuunin examiner tried to fight Gaara's squad teacher.
Yeah, I wanted to write more action for Mifune and the Tsuchikage too, but I had to sacrifice them to avoid too much action at the same time. Also I wanted to finally have a female character, besided Temari, that owns someone's ass.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Old 09-25-2009, 11:21 AM   #17
Mansy3700
Genin

Mansy3700 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that Sasuke will be beaten by kages but somehow Gara will intrupt then Sasuke took the advantage again putting him inside gengitsu where he will meet Naruto
Old 09-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #18
aa26i
Academy Student

aa26i is an unknown quantity at this point

Kishi should stop the sasuke now. Its too much to show about him. logically, he is not match for all the kages. Raikage give him that much hard time and they even dont finished yet and he enters the meeting room where other kages r there. not fair. just making naruto that gud is bulshit .. impossible..

kishi make some sense please or come back to your senses..
Old 09-25-2009, 12:12 PM   #19
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

well techniqually sasuke has only fought 1 kage atm

gaara doesnt count....its not as if sasuke fought 2 kages to the death and their aides and now the mizukage ....if the kages were sasukes targets he woulda stayed and finished them off with susanoo as sand and cloud didnt seem to have an out for it

but sasuke knows he needs to save his energy for danzo, he knows that the kage are no easy wins thats why he ran coz he already wasted soo much mks techs and chakra on ppl that doesnt conercn him thats why he told mizu to not interfere..but obv she isnt gonna listen
Old 09-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #20
HookedOnSonics518
Master of Dade County

HookedOnSonics518 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder why Sasuke doesn't use his Tsukuyomi on somebody? Maybe he'll use it on the Mizukage.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #21
Mansy3700
Genin

Mansy3700 is an unknown quantity at this point

What about this :
Sasuke kill Raikage and defeat other kages then follow Danzou to Konoha where he met Shikamaru team then he defeat them all then naruto came
Old 09-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #22
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Prediction? Pain.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #23
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

sasuke vs mizukage then tschikage decides to join in at the end of the jap

this whole bit kinda reminds me of the end of series 1

where naruto had to chase sasuke and go through all those enemies

and now sasuke is going through lots of enemies to get to danzo

i think he will eventually reach danzo...leaving a path of chaos behind him
Old 09-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #24
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Sasuke vs the 5 Kages

Sasuke is looking at Mizukage with an angered expression. Mizukage smiles back at him.
Sasuke: "Let me leave now and I will let you live."
Mizukage: "Let me live eh? What says you will even escape from this building?"
Karin: "Be careful Sasuke. Something isnt right about her chakra."
Chojuro: "Allow me to finish this Mizukage."
Chojuro steps forward and charges at him. Sasuke has brief flash where he sees the image of naruto superimposing Chojuro. Sasuke smiles.
Chojuro: "Prepare to die Sasuke Uchiha!"
Chojuro charges in and tries to attack sasuke with a large sword. Sasuke easily dodges the blade and with a swing of his katana sends it crashing out of his hands. He then grabs Chojuro by the throat and charges up the katana with chidori.
Sasuke: "Let me leave now or I will kill him."
Mizukage smiles and winks at Chojuro who responds by smiling. Karin turns around to see a shadowy figure standing inside room.
Karin: "Sasuke look out!"
Sasuke drops Chojuro and turns around in time to see Suigetsu with Darui's sword swinging it right at him. Sasuke has a surprised look on his face. Sasuke ducks back and narrowly avoids getting hit by the blade.
Karin: "Suigetsu! What the hell are you doing?"
Suigetsu smiles and jumps back so he is standing next to Chojuro.
Suigetsu: "You all obviously forget where I am from."
Karin: "Suigetsu what the hell are you doing?!"
Mizukage giggles and suigetsu smiles while Chojuro blushes.
Mizukage: "They obviously haven't figured it out. Go ahead and tell them."
Suigetsu: "When my training with the seven swordsman was completed I was given a special assignment by the Mizukage herself."
Karin: "..."
Suigetsu: "Locate akatsuki and gather whatever intelligence I could."
Sasuke: "So that is why you agreed to join me? You knew it would lead you to akatsuki."
Suigetsu: "Well since you didn't suspect me I just kept playing along. All the way from the attack on the cloud village and up until now. This is where our journey together must end."
Mizukage: "Enough with the talk Suigetsu or would you rather that they dealt with him."
Sasuke turns around to see the wall has cleared away to reveal Raikage and Garaa standing in the way out. Raikage charges at Sasuke but sasuke narrowly dodges around him while raikage crashes into the table. Mifune charges at sasuke and their swords clash. Karin turns to face garaa but instantly she finds herself covered in sand.
Karin: "Sasuke...Help!"
Sasuke looks towards Karin and Mifune tries to take advantage. Sasuke dodges but the blade strikes him. Poof! Everyone is shocked including Karin when sasuke litterally vanishes.

Danzo is then shown standing in snow with his bodyguards and Ao laying on the ground. Sasuke is standing next to him with his sword drawn.
Sasuke: "I have waited a long time to do this."
Danzo: "Why is it you are here to kill me Sasuke Uchiha?"

Next episode: Danzo vs Sasuke Uchiha

Last edited by jeanericuser; 09-25-2009 at 02:07 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
durndle (09-25-2009), Vengeance (09-25-2009)
Old 09-25-2009, 03:39 PM   #25
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Mizukage will rape Sasuske hmmmmm

Final Getsugga
Old 09-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #26
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
Sasuke vs the 5 Kages

Sasuke drops Chojuro and turns around in time to see Suigetsu with Darui's sword swinging it right at him. Sasuke has a surprised look on his face. Sasuke ducks back and narrowly avoids getting hit by the blade.
Karin: "Suigetsu! What the hell are you doing?"
Suigetsu smiles and jumps back so he is standing next to Chojuro.
Suigetsu: "You all obviously forget where I am from."
Karin: "Suigetsu what the hell are you doing?!"
Mizukage giggles and suigetsu smiles while Chojuro blushes.
Mizukage: "They obviously haven't figured it out. Go ahead and tell them."
Suigetsu: "When my training with the seven swordsman was completed I was given a special assignment by the Mizukage herself."
Karin: "..."
Suigetsu: "Locate akatsuki and gather whatever intelligence I could."
Sasuke: "So that is why you agreed to join me? You knew it would lead you to akatsuki."
Suigetsu: "Well since you didn't suspect me I just kept playing along. All the way from the attack on the cloud village and up until now. This is where our journey together must end."
Mizukage: "Enough with the talk Suigetsu or would you rather that they dealt with him."
Hey, that part seems to be good possible.

Since weeks either no ideas or mostly no time to make predictions myself and this may go on.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Old 09-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #27
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

i predict all the kages catch up and surround sasuke leaving him no chioce, but to use a combo attack to escape. Sasukes summons sasanoo then points his hand at the sky and tells eveyone if they want to live they will run for theyre lives. Everyone realsing whats comming runs exept the raikage whos and idiot as kirin strikes the kage summint and sasuke escapes.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #28
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
i predict all the kages catch up and surround sasuke leaving him no chioce, but to use a combo attack to escape. Sasukes summons sasanoo then points his hand at the sky and tells eveyone if they want to live they will run for theyre lives. Everyone realsing whats comming runs exept the raikage whos and idiot as kirin strikes the kage summint and sasuke escapes.
sasuke can kill em, these 5 are nothing....
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-25-2009)
Old 09-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #29
x_majiqal_x
Academy Student

x_majiqal_x is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazuto View Post
Sasuke is honestly getting on my nerves, hopefully the raikages messes up the fight between mizukage and sasuke, allowing him to escape, and the fact we saw a sword and no shield with susano'o one can assume naruto may have been given that.

The direction danzo is heading my pass naruto's current location, we then might see yamato, kakashi and naruto. Quite possibly they will fight but alot of dialogue will exchanged kunkoro and temari show up. This will pro longue the escape of danzou and sasuke may see naruto.

Things then look like their turning ugly as ever, but then Tobi/Madara comes at the peak, the boiling point of the matter to whisp sasuke away. I wouldn't be surprised if karin, sui and juugo are left behind.

This leaves naruto to ponder and come to a conclusion on how to come about dealing with sasuke. I'm assuming danzou may escape or possibly the summit will be continued.
naa naruto will not have the shield or sword lol, how can he? itachi gave naruto A power then went on to use susanoo with shield and sword on sasuke.....

and i predict sasuke will pwn everyone....i mean susanoo is hax and so are the black flames.haxxx... 1 question..can he use both at once?
Old 09-25-2009, 06:29 PM   #30
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

All 5 kages have been presented in a trashy way. They interact exactly like someone from a team, like 7, or 8. They don't have a 'royalty' feel about any of them, and they don't walk with a big stick. They're actually in fear of the Akatsuki, and all of them except Gaara seem clueless as hell, and just amazed by the Uchiha. Raichu wasn't that amazed, but Sasuke's power pwn's all of his shit. This is a disappointing group of Kages, and Tsunade woulda been better at the meeting than all of these damn fools. People are going to hate on Sasuke's new stamina, thats fine, but for people calling him a dummy for trying to fight all the Kages, you're the dummies because Sasuke's OBVIOUSLY BETTER than these Kages.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Closed Thread