The Akane is here! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
Akane Yokutsu
Weirdest girl ever

Akane Yokutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
The Akane is here!

Yeah that's right, the weirdest female known to man finally showed up! And she's very slow because she JUST NOW figured out how to add a spoiler tag. '

But yeah so anyways. I finally decided to join another forum! And here I am! So time to state the obvious: Watashi wa Akane Anna Yokutsu desu. I'm just gonna let you ask away at what you want to know. Forgive me, I am bad at introductions. ^^'

Time to make an anouncement:
Man! I was so excited to make an RPFC, but then I read the rules that said no role-play fan clubs alloud. I was disappointed. I had a certain RPG in mind, dang it! But I was just wondering--I also do alot of one-on-one role-playiong through PM's on other forums. If any one is intrested in a slightly literate Bleach RPG, PM me, please?

Announcement 2: Turn you TV on to channel 55. Ghostbusters is on!

Other than that, hi to you all and I'm sorry for being all geeky--especially today. Well... hope to see ya around the forums! Buh-bye!
Akane Yokutsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #2
Vintage
ナルト

Vintage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Akane is here!

Hello akane, i'm new too it's a pleasure to meet you ^_^
Old 09-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Welcome, Akane-chan. ^^,

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:14 AM   #4
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

I'd stay out of the spam zone.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:36 AM   #5
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
I'd stay out of the spam zone.
I'm tellin you, Akane. Listen to this guy. =)

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #6
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Post pictures of yourself, please. = )
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #7
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

^ Depending on the results of that, you might have a chance in the spam zone.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #8
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akane Yokutsu View Post
Yeah that's right, the weirdest female known to man finally showed up! And she's very slow because she JUST NOW figured out how to add a spoiler tag. '

But yeah so anyways. I finally decided to join another forum! And here I am! So time to state the obvious: Watashi wa Akane Anna Yokutsu desu. I'm just gonna let you ask away at what you want to know. Forgive me, I am bad at introductions. ^^'

Time to make an anouncement:
Man! I was so excited to make an RPFC, but then I read the rules that said no role-play fan clubs alloud. I was disappointed. I had a certain RPG in mind, dang it! But I was just wondering--I also do alot of one-on-one role-playiong through PM's on other forums. If any one is intrested in a slightly literate Bleach RPG, PM me, please?

Announcement 2: Turn you TV on to channel 55. Ghostbusters is on!

Other than that, hi to you all and I'm sorry for being all geeky--especially today. Well... hope to see ya around the forums! Buh-bye!
I am torn. Your post displays a surprisingly high respect for English grammar, yet I can't help but allow your intense Weeaboo nature, love of RPing and belief that channel 55 is the same for everyone to chip away at my initial, favourable impression of you.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote