Grade School...HA! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Grade School...HA!

So tonight I was going through all of my old shit for the move. I was packing for hours, and organizing shit all day. With a few Xbox breaks in between. Then I came across my grade school box. A big fucking cardboard box filled with paperwork for my old grade school.

Now, none of these papers..besides a few, were actual assignments, most were disciplinary papers, tuition forms, field-trip shit, and other assorted papers not critical in the least to my learning experience.

First I'll tell you a little about the school.

It was a private, catholic school with about 150 people in the whole school. It was the most oppressive, facist, dream-supressing, identity destroying place I've ever been to.

We had uniforms that were button-up oxford shirts with a tie, dress slacks, dress shoes, and we couldn't have jewlery, or un-polished shoes...A FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD COULDN'T WEAR SHOES WITHOUT THEM BEING POLISHED!!!! If you were in your chair you had to raise your hand and ask to stand and do what you wanted, whether it be throw out a napkin, or blow your nose, or sharpen a pencil...

Since it was a Catholic school, we also had church a few times a week.

Being in a school that small, the staff and faculty all knew every student, and vice-versa. The more rebellious students, like myself, tended to stick out as the black sheep in the crowd. If something was wrong we were the first to blame.

Out of these 'black sheep' we had myself, my friend Eric, and an upper classman. ANYTHING that would go wrong, it had to be one of us, even if it wasn't.

So now that you get a gist of the bullshit going on here I'll continue my story.

I am unpacking this big as fuck box of school shit for this school and I come across this thick as shit folder with a bunch of bright pink papers sticking out.

Then the memory I had repressed so deep into my subconscious resurfaced. These pink papers were called 'Conduct Referrals'. Basically in my school, if you got one of these bad larrys you were considered the worst of the worst, oh shit!

So I started reading them to see what kind of shit I used to get into, since as I said before I have suppressed most of these memories an unfathomable distance into my subconscious.

The first paper I came across was actually just a regular 'Pink Slip' which was a normal disciplinary paper.

The reason I got it? "Stood up in class to throw out paper without permission, then said "I don't care." when told to ask permission"
Fight the powah, amirite?

Fucking ridiculous.

Then I got to the good ones, the 'Conduct Cards'.

The first one I see tells about the time my class went to a Broadway show and I took all the sugar cubes from my sugar cube castle and threw them on stage at the actors.

The next told of the time we went to 'Roger Williams Zoo' and I took some dudes lunch box and chucked it into the Siberian Tiger exhibit.

The third I came across mentioned, how the before mentioned sugar cube castles we made were all destroyed by me riding my mountain bike over all of them after I lined them all up in the school gym with a ramp on each end of the line.

Then the ones I got for fighting started popping up and the list went on for about 11 more of these things.

I was wondering if anyone else had any legendary grade school stories.

I have a few more, but I'm gonna get back to moving.

Also, that was a long fucking post.

so...

tl;dr

I kicked ass in grade school.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (09-27-2009), Mal (09-27-2009), Miburo (09-27-2009), Shrike (09-29-2009), T9F (10-03-2009), UchihaTaijiya (09-28-2009), zer0systm (09-27-2009)

Old 09-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grade School...HA!

I went to a bullshit fascist catholic school just like yours too.

I didn't get in trouble for anything lulzy though, besides one time when I pushed a kid in one of those thorn bushes that have berries and shit. It was a massive bush and they had to get people to cut him out of it because he was really fucking in there deep. Took them two hours or some shit, and he cried the entire time. lol

Other than that, just fights.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (09-27-2009), The Madness (09-27-2009), zer0systm (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I truly miss those fights.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

God that school sounds horrible, how did you survive through the limey fuck fest? Was it strict like that at home too?

Though yeah at one point I went to a very small school as well, after going to a large magnet school for engineering (Lyman High) and getting lazy as fuck doing nothing in class, I fell way back credit wise.

I ended up going to a small school made to catch up on credits it had like 200 total students (Quest Academy) -___-". We also had fucking uniforms as well, except our uniforms where not as harsh, we had to wear polo shirts with dress pants but we had Friday "dress down" days where we could wear anything we wanted.

The craziest shit happening there I remember was when we had a fucking mosh pit and one kid knocked out the principal. Another time was when some kid made rum/weed/laxative brownies and gave them out to the school. Security guard got mad fucked up.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
The Madness
Passion Rules

Well that school was just grades k-8 not high school.

I went to a really good private high school for a year, but I left since I couldn't take the facism...and I got in like 12 fights the first week....

Then I changed to a public high school, and my first class of my first day was an engineering class for advanced freshman and seniors... FRESHMAN AND SENIORS!

I was surrounded with the dumbest fucking people I've ever seen and my lab partner was wicked fucking hot. But then when she stood up to get something I noticed she was about 8 months pregnant. It was so fucking lame.

And no, at home I was free to do whatever, which is why I used to do whatever I wanted in school with no regard for those fuckstick teachers.

I mean, at home I'd come home, ride my dirt bike through the woods for 4 hours without telling anyone where I was going (since I didn't have to) Then I'd go to school and be expected to ask permission to blow my fucking nose. Fuck that shit.

Last edited by The Madness; 09-27-2009 at 08:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #6
The Madness
Passion Rules

I just came across another slip that was probably the best one I got.

I got a conduct referral because, being a catholic school we are all pro-life...obviously and we were expected to write a 2 page essay for pro-life.

This was in 8th grade, so I was somewhat educated on the subject, and able to grasp the reality behind rape and such things.

So I wrote this long as fuck, completely literate (in contrast to my posts here) and well fucking constructed essay about how I am pro-choice.

Ya, that's the end of that story.. I got written up and given detention for a week because I am pro-choice.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-27-2009), Servo (10-04-2009), Shrike (09-29-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #7
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Damn that's like living in two different worlds at once mang. I didn't stay at Quest too long either, I was there for a year then I went to Oviedo High which as an average high school cept they made us do this shit called senior project, which I ended up doing half of then going to summer school for the 2nd half since I was sleeping in that class all 2nd semester.

Edit: holy fuck, you got in trouble for that? I'm glad I didn't go to a catholic school.

Last edited by Grimmjow; 09-27-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #8
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

I don't think Catholic schools' tendencies are good, but some of the manners they seem to teach are invaluable. My school was not Catholic, and they weren't as strict, but they were strict. At the time I thought it was all bullshit, but I think manners are really a good thing in society. It is a shame we are giving them up. All of the dishonesty that came with them I disagree with, but the idea of accepting cultural norms that benefit all of us who are rational is a good idea. Also, cursive is a dying art and I hear Catholic schools still teach it. My school taught me cursive and I like it a lot personally. I was also taught calligraphy.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (09-28-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 08:58 PM   #9
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

In comparison, I've only ever received one pink slip, and that was for beating the shit out of a defensive tackle (on the middle school football team) for hitting me several times in the temple before a science class. The rest of the fights and other bull shit never got written up because I was goody two-shoes with the teachers.

Had uniforms in high school. Polo and slacks, all solid colors, three colors of polos; navy or kahki slacks, no logos, no non-school affiliated jackets, shirts must be tucked in, etc.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:26 PM   #10
The Madness
Passion Rules

Wait, RNB, are you saying some schools no longer teach cursive?

I do agree with it's uselessness in life, besides your signature that is.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #11
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Students who always get in trouble are the emotionally disturbed ones.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #12
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Or they're just not pussies.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
EJ (09-30-2009), hackerumas (09-27-2009), Mal (09-27-2009), Playa (09-28-2009), rokudaime_hokage (09-28-2009), Sevi (09-27-2009), Shrike (09-29-2009), The Madness (09-27-2009), Tzu Men (09-28-2009), zer0systm (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #13
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
Students who always get in trouble are the emotionally disturbed ones.
Excuse me?

I spent 80% of my childhood in the principles office. I wasn't mentally disturbed. Little boys were just faggots and cried too easy when I beat them up. =/
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (09-27-2009), Mal (09-27-2009), Miburo (09-27-2009), Playa (09-28-2009), rokudaime_hokage (09-28-2009), Sevi (09-27-2009), Shrike (09-29-2009), The Madness (09-27-2009), UchihaTaijiya (09-28-2009), zer0systm (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #14
The Madness
Passion Rules

Azumi, shut the fuck up.

Your shitty civilization probably doesn't even have any schools.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (09-27-2009), Miburo (09-27-2009), RNB (09-28-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #15
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

On that same srs note though, were you just being retarded and trying to troll or is that statement really as pure stoopid as I want to believe it is? =/
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote