Grade School...HA! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #16
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
Re: Grade School...HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Excuse me?

I spent 80% of my childhood in the principles office. I wasn't mentally disturbed. Little boys were just faggots and cried too easy when I beat them up. =/
I didnt say mentally, i said emotionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity
On that same srs note though, were you just being retarded and trying to troll or is that statement really as pure stoopid as I want to believe it is? =/
I dont think it's stupid, though. It's a statement based on different experiences encountered by teachers. A friend of mine who's a teacher used to share to me her experiences about troublemakers. "Got a tailed devil who always find trouble? Go see the parents."

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness
Azumi, shut the fuck up.

Your shitty civilization probably doesn't even have any schools.
O rly? Lame.

And if I were you, I wouldnt go post and brag my misconducts during my grade school days in an animu forum.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #17
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
I didnt say mentally, i said emotionally.
I rephrase. I've never been emotionally disturbed.
Better? =]

Quote:
I dont think it's stupid, though. It's a statement based on different experiences encountered by teachers. A friend of mine who's a teacher used to share to me her experiences about troublemakers. "Got a tailed devil who always find trouble? Go see the parents."
That saying says nothing about emotional state, just that he may or may not be a brat and parents are to blame.

K. so you jsut reverted from your umbrella term of
Quote:
Students who always get in trouble are the emotionally disturbed ones.
to "lulz teacherz sed"?

So you went from generalizing, to relatively isolated situations?...

It was a dumb statement. =]
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 09-27-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (09-28-2009), hackerumas (09-27-2009), Miburo (09-27-2009), Sevi (09-27-2009), The Madness (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #18
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

ITT: Azumi doesn't know what "emotionally disturbed" means.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (09-28-2009), hackerumas (09-27-2009), The Madness (09-27-2009), Vanity (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 10:43 PM   #19
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

As for 'bragging'...I don't need to brag. The praise comes naturally.

And if you didn't waste your shit childhood building huts out of adobe and shit, you probably would have done more cool shit in grade school and then you wouldn't feel left out.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (09-28-2009), Miburo (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 10:48 PM   #20
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I rephrase. I've never been emotionally disturbed.
Better? =]

That saying says nothing about emotional state, just that he may or may not be a brat and parents are to blame.

K. so you jsut reverted from your umbrella term of to "lulz teacherz sed"?

So you went from generalizing, to relatively isolated situations?...

It was a dumb statement. =]
No. Actually what im trying to point out is the cause-effect situation. A child who doesnt get enough attention at home coz his parents are always busy or his siblings have lives of their own tends to become an attention seeker at school, thus act in such way his classmates or teacher would notice him.
I do not generalize, though. It's only a statement coz that's what usually happen. Children who misbehave sure have reasons on why they do so.

There are also other factors on why a child misbehaves in school. Peers and environment are included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
ITT: Azumi doesn't know what "emotionally disturbed" means.
i zunno waht "eemoyioanali distubde" iz coz ayv niver been to collage. hurr hurr hurr

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness
And if you didn't waste your shit childhood building huts out of adobe and shit, you probably would have done more cool shit in grade school and then you wouldn't feel left out.
hurr hurr hurr

I had a wonderful grade school life, thank you very much.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.

Last edited by Azumi; 09-27-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:57 PM   #21
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

So I was seeking attention?

So, when I was minding my own business eating with my 2 real friends from that school listening to System of a Down in the back of the cafeteria and about 4 preppy fags came up to me to make fun of my music, I was seeking attention?

When I asked them to go sit down, and then they through my walkman on the ground and it broke, I was seeking attention?

When I punched one in the face so hard his braces tore through his top lip, I was seeking attention?

Ya, I totally did shit like that since I was an attention seeker with parent issues and low self-esteem.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (09-28-2009), hackerumas (09-27-2009), Miburo (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #22
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
I do not generalize, though.
Quote:
Students who always get in trouble are the emotionally disturbed ones.

No, you definitely don't.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (09-28-2009), hackerumas (09-27-2009), Mal (09-27-2009), Miburo (09-27-2009), rokudaime_hokage (09-28-2009), Sevi (09-27-2009), Vanity (09-27-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #23
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

The only thing I ever got in trouble for was forgery. I was big into that. >___> Never got caught fighting, but I didn't scuffle as much as I think you guys did.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #24
The Madness
Passion Rules

Well, you're a chick....insert bal's joke here....
Old 09-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #25
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Bal is a charming one.

Basically, I would forge the signature of people's (mostly my own) notes to their parents about excessive tardies or missing assignments.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (09-28-2009)
Old 09-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #26
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Quote:
The first one I see tells about the time my class went to a Broadway show and I took all the sugar cubes from my sugar cube castle and threw them on stage at the actors.
Quote:
The next told of the time we went to 'Roger Williams Zoo' and I took some dudes lunch box and chucked it into the Siberian Tiger exhibit.
Quote:
The third I came across mentioned, how the before mentioned sugar cube castles we made were all destroyed by me riding my mountain bike over all of them after I lined them all up in the school gym with a ramp on each end of the line.
Definitely not an attention-seeker... (?) >.> <.<

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #27
The Madness
Passion Rules

I did that for a few of my conduct cards, since I wouldn't have gotten a new dirt bike.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:37 PM   #28
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
Definitely not an attention-seeker... (?) >.> <.<

The broadway stunt, was fucking hilarious, me and my friends lol'd heartily at it, especially when we got kicked out.

The lunch box, tiger exhibit thing, well... that kid had it coming, he wouldn't trade me his snack-pack... and at the time the logical thing to do was to launch it into oblivion.

The sugar cube castle destruction was with me and 2 of my closest friends. Nobody else was there, except the janitor who walked in as soon as I landed my bike down.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:56 PM   #29
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, Azumi. Can you show proof that students who get into trouble at school are emotionally disturbed a vast majority of the time, like you suggested?

If not, then yeah. You were wrong and you don't know what you're talking about. Just like most of the things you post.

Also, lol @ calling someone else an attention whore when a few days ago you asked someone to get into our exclusive club and then made a post asking everyone to welcome you once you got in. Glass house, stones, etc.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (09-28-2009), Mal (09-28-2009), Sevi (09-28-2009), The Madness (09-28-2009)
Old 09-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #30
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

^I just started ignoring her =/ better off talking ti my vagina. Least it makes sense and feels nice <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
The only thing I ever got in trouble for was forgery. I was big into that. >___> Never got caught fighting, but I didn't scuffle as much as I think you guys did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Well, you're a chick.
lulz. I've was born boyish so.. <3
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 09-28-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote