Who should die? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Who should die?

Which Naruto character should die?

Explain for what reason why he/she should die and what influence would it have on other characters?

Naruto should die. For epic lulz. Then Kishi revives him 50 chapters later.

What influence his death would have?: Kakashi would feel like a sore loser for not teaching him FTG, Sakura would be fed up because she been a bitch to Naruto, Hinata will cry blood, Shikamaru wants to seal the kyuubi inside of him and Akatsuki would be pissed that the Statue broke.

But what about Sasuke?

Sasuke: I'm changing this manga title to Uchiha. There will be a fan in the middle of the title!

Sasuke smiles brighter than Gai sensei for once.

Madara should die. The guy is annoying, he tells too much stories and does a lot of bullshitting.

Influences on people: Hey they thought he were already dead, but the five Shinobi nations will happy that the beast is dead and Sasuke... He might go after everyone who mistreated the Uchiha.

or.. become a player and bang girls from every village that is hot to revive the Uchiha clan.

Come on people pick your chars that should die.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
Darkkakarot
Genin

Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who should die?

I chose Silverblade because he created a thread and didn't make a reason why sasgay should die.

People it would affect: The entire sasuke fanclub because they will have no one to thank for wanting naruto to die instead of sasuke.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Which Naruto character should die?

Explain for what reason why he/she should die and what influence would it have on other characters?

Naruto should die. For epic lulz. Then Kishi revives him 50 chapters later.

What influence his death would have?: Kakashi would feel like a sore loser for not teaching him FTG, Sakura would be fed up because she been a bitch to Naruto, Hinata will cry blood, Shikamaru wants to seal the kyuubi inside of him and Akatsuki would be pissed that the Statue broke.

But what about Sasuke?

Sasuke: I'm changing this manga title to Uchiha. There will be a fan in the middle of the title!

Sasuke smiles brighter than Gai sensei for once.

Madara should die. The guy is annoying, he tells too much stories and does a lot of bullshitting.

Influences on people: Hey they thought he were already dead, but the five Shinobi nations will happy that the beast is dead and Sasuke... He might go after everyone who mistreated the Uchiha.

or.. become a player and bang girls from every village that is hot to revive the Uchiha clan.

Come on people pick your chars that should die.
How did you fit this much fail into 1 post?

Naruto will not die '4 teh lulz.' Period. It ain't gonna happen. If he dies at all, it will be VERY meaningful to the plot.

Kakashi does not know the FTG. He never knew the FTG. He will probably never be able to replicate it. He has spent 16 long years mastering Fuuinjutsu and Shunshin, and has still yet to create anything even resembling the FTG, even with the power of the Sharingan.

I don't even know what the hell you're talking about with Shika

So you don't like interesting villains? Would you prefer that the main antagonist of the series was like Cobra Commander or Skeletor? You don't get villains that are fully aware of the vile nature of their methods and still use a manipulative, sneaky, cunning method to obtain their goals instead of an outright RAWR, IMA DESTROI TEH WORLD!! very often.

Here's a thought, if the 5 great nations thought 'just killing him' would solve their issues, THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE SO. Or at least discussed it. The fact is, if Naruto died, Madara still has 7 Bijuu in his arsenal. If he used them to form Jinchuuriki loyal to him, NO ONE would be able to stand up to him. KB alone could not handle that kind of power.

You seem to be forgetting that Sasuke is asexual.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #4
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

I don't think he is serious fellas, its a joke.

Who should Die: Sai

Killed by: Ino

Reason: She is jealous that Sai's crop-top is shorter than hers.

Effect: Homo's commit suicide because they cant lick their computer screen, when they see Sai's stomach.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 09-07-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Isomorphic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isomorphic For This Useful Post:
Silverblade (09-06-2009)
Old 09-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

The first post was a joke about people reactions to Naruto and Madara. Seriously. Who should die? and No Silverblade is not a character in the manga. Dumb ass.

About Sasuke dying. Thats a 50/50 chance.

Last edited by Silverblade; 09-06-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #6
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

choji or ino. i just hate them
Uchiha09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #7
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

silverblade.....
STFU
enough of your retarded ass threads
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:40 AM   #8
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

I think one of the sand simpling should die. Probably Kankuro. By Kankuro's death Temari become depressed and Shikamaru come to help her. They kissed and become an official couple.

Every member of Akatsuki except Kisame should die. What's up with their finger painting? what's next? Lipsgloss? Why does all enemie must be crossdresser? God I miss Zabuza! He was a real man (even thought he was gay with haku)
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #9
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
silverblade.....
STFU
enough of your retarded ass threads
Then why you don't go ahead and make a thread.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #10
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post

The first post was a joke about people reactions to Naruto and Madara. Seriously. Who should die? and No Silverblade is not a character in the manga. Dumb ass.

About Sasuke dying. Thats a 50/50 chance.
I really doubt Sasuke will die anytime soon, if at all in the manga. He is way too important of a character and if he dies then Naruto would have failed. I feel like Kishi is trying to show us that no matter what, if you keep fighting and never give up you can do anything and achieve your goals. And Naruto's main goal for a while now has been to bring Sasuke back. And I just really doubt that Kishi will have Naruto fail after all the time and effort he put into bringing back Sasuke.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #11
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

lol kankurou shouldn't die. he and temari are jounin and kankurou owns anyways
Old 09-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #12
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
lol kankurou shouldn't die. he and temari are jounin and kankurou owns anyways
So did Asuma and look what happened to him!
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorStranger View Post
So did Asuma and look what happened to him!
asuma needed to die in order for chikamaru to get stronger. if kankurou died who would get stronger? temari? we barely see her anyways
Old 09-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #14
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you guys totally forgot someone who really deserve to die;

Name: Danzo
Occupation: Evil, Mastermind with a hint of Dead Flesh (located in the right half of his genitals and all the way up)
Cause of Death: He testicle exploded since it was not receiving support from it partner
Reaction to Death: Danzo, you said, who the fuck is he? Oh wasn't he that guys that die from Semen overdose

I'm retarded, if you have read this, then you are retarded. I not weird either but if I say you're weird then just accepts you are. Kudoooooooooos

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:04 PM   #15
MGS3-SS
Your momma

MGS3-SS is an unknown quantity at this point

Tsunade.

Why? Danzo would be on the fast track to become the ruler of the world, and nobody would stop him.
MGS3-SS is offline   Reply With Quote