467 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 12:16 AM   #106
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 467 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion

LMAO!! thats my exact prediction!!! Madaras going to combine the nine bijuu into a ten tailed wolf the was sealed in th moon or w/e. lol, the ten tailed okami is the plan.

in the middle the page
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=47531

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-06-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:29 AM   #107
Ngro_Da_HRO
Genin

Ngro_Da_HRO is on a distinguished road

^KYF

SOunds reasonable, if your being serious, i didn't look at previous page xD

Too soon?
Old 10-06-2009, 02:45 AM   #108
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

If i see pics of this "Juubi" This manga is going to hell.

What the hell. Madara ultimate goal is to become a Jinchuuriki? Someone like Jason needs to come out of nowhere and hack this guy head off.

This chapter might kill the manga.

Like Seriously.

1. Madara got owned by Hashirama. Because he wanted to lead the village.

2. No. This spoiler is retarded. If it's confirmed. Sasuke is going to get the gayest power up of all time.

If Madara can control the ninetails like his pet. Why the hell would he need the tenth tail? This guy is a fucking noob.

Kishi is going to have Rock Lee do Rasengan next if i see pics of 467 relating to this retarded spoiler.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:12 AM   #109
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
If i see pics of this "Juubi" This manga is going to hell.

(...)

This chapter might kill the manga.

(...)

Kishi is going to have Rock Lee do Rasengan next if i see pics of 467 relating to this retarded spoiler.
I'm with you, this spoiler is all kinds of retarded, if it's true we might have to buy t-shirts saying "Kishimoto trolled my fandom" and share the pain of the poor Bleach fandom.

So I'll list every wtf piece of this spoiler:

Quote:
Sakura is getting ready to set out to the Land of Iron. Three people are going, it seems: Sakura, Kiba, and Lee.
Sai and Shikamaru magically stay out of commission when they were the perfect plot choices to go to the Land of Iron. I kind of understand Kiba going, seeing that he's a tracker and all, but what the hell is Lee doing in the group? He doesn't make any sense!

Quote:
To the story about the Eye of the Moon Plan:
The origin of the current Tailed Beasts is that they are born from a single Ten-Tails.
Temari or Kankurou: "Shouldn't there be only nine Tailed Beasts?"
I agree with Temari/Kankurou: japanese mythology only has 9 tailed beasts. Of course there are many other mythical creatures, but they aren't multi-tailed. Basically, this Juubi (ten-tailed beast) is pulled out of Kishimoto's ass, not giving a crap about the mythology he was following. And also, the Juubi is a Giant Space Flea from Nowhere... almost literally.

Quote:
Madara: "Right now, it's neither hope nor anything. Hurry up and hand over the Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails."
He frigging knows who and where Naruto is, so why the hell he asks this? Has he Alzheimer?

Quote:
Raikage: "What the hell! I'll bet he took this opportunity to go play somewhere else!! When he comes back, I'll Iron Claw┬╣ him!!!"
And the Raikage instantly buys whatever Madara says (even if it's the truth)? Not even a "I don't trust you!" or a "You better speak the truth, or else..."? No? Bummer!

Quote:
Gaara: "I won't hand over Uzumaki Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(...)
Gaara: "I won't throw away my dream!!"
Just... no. This doesn't sound like Gaara, it sounds like a vapid fangirl of Naruto. Wasn't the relation between Naruto and Sasuke controversial enough, now we have hints of NaruGaara? Please, have mercy!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-06-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:17 AM   #110
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

well it was logical that kishi wont follow japanese mythology all the time, he based naruto on japanese mythology but that doesnt mean that he have to follow it to the end...

even if this spoiler is not true sooner or later kishi will make something up that have nothing to do with myths
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frog_Hermit For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-06-2009), Rikudou Sennin (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 06:07 AM   #111
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post
well it was logical that kishi wont follow japanese mythology all the time, he based naruto on japanese mythology but that doesnt mean that he have to follow it to the end...

even if this spoiler is not true sooner or later kishi will make something up that have nothing to do with myths
Of course, he doesn't have to follow the mythology all the time, or else it wouldn't be as interesting as it is. But for me the ten-tails is just an overkill to the manga.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 06:15 AM   #112
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

there better not be a 10 tails... that will be so ridiculously lame.
i mean really, what next? chuck norris?
madara: im going to merge myself with chuck norris and become his jinchuriki >:]
everyone: ...... gtfo
me: CALLED IT!
oh.. it'll happen...

edit: this has to be one of the stupidest things i think ive ever posted hehehehehe

Last edited by T9F; 10-06-2009 at 06:23 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-06-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #113
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

If this shit happens, it will be more even more retarded then Yammy twist in Bleach, which is hard to surpass.

Kishimoto will be literally shitting all over his own manga.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (10-06-2009), NeoKakarott023 (10-06-2009), Numinous (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 07:16 AM   #114
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
If this shit happens, it will be more even more retarded then Yammy twist in Bleach, which is hard to surpass.

Kishimoto will be literally shitting all over his own manga.
no he wont, he have his fans doing that XD

and just so u know, nothing can surpass bleach with retarded story and characters and........
Old 10-06-2009, 07:31 AM   #115
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO!! thats my exact prediction!!! Madaras going to combine the nine bijuu into a ten tailed wolf the was sealed in th moon or w/e. lol, the ten tailed okami is the plan.

in the middle the page
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=47531
Is it a ten tailed wolf? Hmm, I read that it was a Lion. Though a diffrent thread so prolly not true.

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Old 10-06-2009, 07:49 AM   #116
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Ohana posted her spoiler, and it's basically the same.

I will have my weekly 'spit on Naruto manga' post as I have had for Bleach for some time.

Oh well. Berserk and Gantz are still as awesome as their first chapter was.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 08:12 AM   #117
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Ohana posted her spoiler, and it's basically the same.
Really?!

RIP Reasonable Naruto Plot
November 1999-October 2009
All of us will miss you

Anyone care to make a speech?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (10-06-2009), ozOCloudOzo (10-06-2009), Shrike (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #118
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I still don't get why Shikamaru didn't go. Did Kishi forget that Shika tolled Sakura that he's going with her to make sure she tells Naruto...

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 10-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #119
Darkkakarot
Genin

Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point

Shika is obviously one of the 3 that should be going along... sai is probably already in the woods as he is probably watching Danzo...
Old 10-06-2009, 09:16 AM   #120
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The 10 Tails is a woman who rides on a boar I thought. Why would Madara want a 10th bijuu that Ridoku couldn't even control, and the 9 tails can't be controlled? This is MAD stupid. Killerbee will have to teach Naruto to sync with his bijuu to fight the other 7, but for the 10th it should be curtains for everyone in the manga.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-06-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Closed Thread