467 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 09:41 AM   #121
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 467 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
The 10 Tails is a woman who rides on a boar
I caught that reference !!!

I knew it wasn't fake. Guess pairing wank free period is over. Well back to OP and HXH.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:44 AM   #122
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I still don't get why Shikamaru didn't go. Did Kishi forget that Shika tolled Sakura that he's going with her to make sure she tells Naruto...
i would like that shika goes to but that is not like him, sakura said that she will talk with naruto about it so there is no point for shikamaru to go

but i dont get why rock lee go with her, why not neji or hinata... and then again what is the diference XD
Old 10-06-2009, 09:55 AM   #123
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

The more I hear from the spoiler, the more my jaw drops in the most pure wtf possible...

Quote:
十尾の絵があるんだけど、眼が一つ。
There's a picture of the Jyubi but it only has 1 eye.
眼が万華鏡写輪眼。
It's eye has the Mangekyou Sharingan.
姿は、九尾に似てる。
The figure/shape is similar to the Kyubi.
KYF was right, it IS the Ten-tailed Okami... with only one eye and an MS... the theories that will spawn from this... oh lordy

Quote:
Madara: He once created this world, from that monster...
We knew the Rikudou Sennin made the moon, but making the world from the Juubi? WTF?!!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 10:03 AM   #124
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

The thing is Shikamaru said he was going. For him not to go after saying he was is stupid. Kiba can make sense but not Lee. Hinata is a hell fucking no.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 10-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #125
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The last part is a total Matrix rip off. Never ending Tsukuyomi keeping all humans in some kind of trance living in a fantasy world where all is peaceful.

Gay. Mean while Madara frolics around with his magic wolf singing tra-lala-lala. Serioulsy lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Shrike (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #126
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

^Madara is now Spongebob, but not yellow. Instead he's pink.

Juubi, Kyuubi, bla bla

^They all fucking suck. Come on the Kyuubi was controlled by Hashirama and Madara. Minato defeated it with the death god jutsu.

A 10 tailed demon? Lmao. Like someone said on this forum. Next is going to be a 50 tailed Dragon from Jupiter that can blow up planets.

The only folks that can stand up to the 10 tails is Naruto and Killerbee..

Itachi Uchiha was the best Uchiha of all time.

Itachi > Madara, Sasuke and the rest of the Uchiha Clan

Last edited by Silverblade; 10-06-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #127
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

So Madara gains a bijuu the 10 tails, and Sasuke will prolly gain EMS, WOW. But for him to gain the 10th bijuu and become a jinichur w/e, he will have to capture and kill both Killerbee, and Naruto. I can see the two of them tag teaming against the other 7 tailed beast, but I could also imagine Killerbee being captured and drained as well. Raichu can't do anything about it either.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #128
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Nope he can't gain the bijju simply cause he needs all 9 first without all 9 its useless....
And no wonder he didn't fight Minato that night and used the kyuubi its as i predicted way back when that madara simply couldn't find someone of his caliber and used the kyuubi instead..

That's what Minato meant by him hiding in the shadows, and he was also right to say there's no "killin" that man without a special power...

10 bucks says the jutsu he was working on had something to do with rikudo seenin if it needs to be powered by the kyuubi chakra...which is why it seems more plasuible that sasuke can kill madara now since madara is weakened and not at his full power if sasuke gains the PMS he might be able to use it and kill madara thus becoming the final villain...
Old 10-06-2009, 10:47 AM   #129
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Kankuro: This story has gone bad
You said it Kankuro.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to killerrabbit9 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (10-06-2009), moebrown20 (10-06-2009), Numinous (10-06-2009), Shrike (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 10:56 AM   #130
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So Madara wants to gain the perfect body because he feels ugly. After gaining this perfect body he intends to use gayjutsu on the planet to create a massive orgy.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-06-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:00 AM   #131
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Leave it to Kishi-san to use these 2 sentences in the same chapter

"The way I am now, I have no power. So to speak I am merely existing as a shell.","I proclaim a declaration of the 4th Great Ninja War from here on out."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-06-2009), Shrike (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #132
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I seriously hope the spoilers are being misinterpreted right now. To think that there is something more powerful than the nine tails (which in some battles seems useless) is crazy. Especially since we have been told that the nine tails was the most powerful of all tailed beast.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #133
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
I seriously hope the spoilers are being misinterpreted right now. To think that there is something more powerful than the nine tails (which in some battles seems useless) is crazy. Especially since we have been told that the nine tails was the most powerful of all tailed beast.
it is but the ten tails can only be made if all 9 are captured put it this way its like a fusion gather all 9 and get 1 single bijju the ten tails..

But Killer bee and Naruto will play a big role don't forget madara's strongest bijju is 7 tails naruto's kyuubi in myths has beaten multiple bijju at once.. kyuubi cannot be hurt or beat by the other bijju even if it is 7 on 1 because those 7 pale before the 9 tails in power chakra and everything else..

and killer bee might teach naruto how to use his beast... madara can't declare shit because he's a 1 man army he plans to use the bijju to help but he's counting on naruto not knowing how to control kyuubi..

By the way back on topic
madara's goals are as gay as pain's were cast a genjutsu on everyone ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Narutologist (10-06-2009), NeoKakarott023 (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #134
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

i agree with that last statement totally...and it does make sense as to why sasuke failed to capture killer bee. my question is this: if the kages agree to unite to stop madara who the hell is madara going to go to war with? it damn sure cant be team falcon and zetsu against the five nations...does he have an army we do not know about?
Old 10-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #135
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
i agree with that last statement totally...and it does make sense as to why sasuke failed to capture killer bee. my question is this: if the kages agree to unite to stop madara who the hell is madara going to go to war with? it damn sure cant be team falcon and zetsu against the five nations...does he have an army we do not know about?
yes he does

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Closed Thread