Weed - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Weed

So I was hanging out at a friends house last night playing magic with her just chilling out.

Then people started showing up, since there was gonna be a party. I was gonna stay a bit for the party, just to see if anything cool would happen.

So it's progressing nicely, there is about 9 people there (small as fuck apartment) and everyone is having fun. I'm drinking a beer and someone takes out a big as fuck water bong and starts smoking. Three people are smoking for a while, and probably ripped through about 2 bowls.

So they are fucking baked. I don't smoke anymore so pass, and my friend who is kind of a bitch, is like 5'5" and thinks he can take a full hit off of a bong half his size. This is also only his like second time smoking, ever.

So he takes the hit, and then is standing there. He hiccup/burps or some sort of convulsing where some smoke comes out then he sucked it back in. Then he started to exhale and only a little smoke came out of his mouth.

He says, "I think im gonna barf." Runs to the sink starts drinking the water like a dog, and then he starts shaking.

Like, full blown seizure shaking. He's grabbing his head and rubbing his eyes, now screaming at the top of his lungs, " IM SO NUMB OH MY GOD, HELP ME, HELP MEEE!!!"

So he starts coughing more and more smoke out, and drinking tons of water from the sink as I'm just standing there with the biggest WTF face in the world.

Then he stopped suddenly, laid down and started shaking more.

Now, mumlbing, "I think im dying, I can't see, oh goddd, I'm so numb I think that pot was poisoned by the assassin."

So, I start laughing and go, "Don't you mean, HASHASSIN?"

Nobody there gets it so they start getting angry at me for lol'ing at what appears to be my friends untimely death at the hands of the temptress Mary Jane.

Then he stopped all together and passed out.

It was fucking weird.

I was wondering, if anyone here (DA since you seem to be NL's leading member as far as weed is concerned) has ever seen such an adverse reaction to pot. Or is my friend just that big of a pussy.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (10-04-2009), Mal (10-05-2009), Miburo (10-04-2009), Ninja48 (10-07-2009), RNB (10-05-2009), Sevi (10-06-2009), Vanity (10-04-2009), zer0systm (10-05-2009)

Old 10-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Weed

Quote:
So, I start laughing and go, "Don't you mean, HASHASSIN?"
Oh God I lol'd. Historical reference +1
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-05-2009), Miburo (10-04-2009), Sevi (10-06-2009), Tzu Men (10-05-2009), Vanity (10-05-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 08:58 PM   #3
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

beleive it or not some peop[le are allergic to weed
my friend Pam for example.
It doens't mean she doesn't do it, but i never said she was smart

It makes her dizzy and sometimes she passes out
she also gets red blotches on her skin that itch

Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-04-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #4
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I also lol'd. That's awesome.

And your friend is probably just a huge babydick pussbag.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
The Madness (10-04-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 11:26 PM   #5
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I used the term 'friend' very loosely. I don't want to shove my fist down his face so he isn't an enemy, and he can be useful to me at times.

But other than that, he's too much fail to really be a true friend.

I brought it up to him tonight whilst playing manhunt and he said that he remembers some of it, but the rest is all black.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-05-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Playing magic...

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Magic = awesome.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:43 AM   #8
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Do you know what quality of weed they were smoking?
Old 10-08-2009, 02:54 AM   #9
The Madness
Passion Rules

Well, we are all rich white kids so it was probably of significant quality.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:28 PM   #10
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Actually some people can get seriously fucked up, especially if it was good shit and a newbie toker (which seems to be the case). Here's the thing that clues me the most about this story: He kept burping and coughing up smoke well after the hit. The reason he PROBABLY had such a shit reaction was because it didn't just go in his lung and come out, it stayed in there.

Less oxygen getting to the brain, the worse it is. Essentially he took a huge rip and was letting it out wicked slow because he was stupid and swallowed it. It's like taking 2 big hits when you immediately exhale. He bit off more than he could chew.

Stoner 101: If a bong is being passed around a lot, take a tiny rip at first so your lungs adjust and THEN go for the big one.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (10-08-2009)
Old 10-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #11
The Madness
Passion Rules

Yeah, as I said before he is one of the dumbest people I've ever met.

I just didn't think such a strong reaction to it would happen, big hit, swallowed or not.

It was some pretty funny shit.

Also, I uploaded it to youtube

Look at this little bitch.

It was moments before he dropped to the ground unconscious.

Last edited by The Madness; 10-08-2009 at 02:20 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-08-2009), Sevi (10-08-2009)
Old 10-08-2009, 02:17 PM   #12
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
I just didn't think such a strong reaction to it would happen, big hit, swallowed or not.
THIS IS MANDITORY IN MY BOOK

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote