468 predictions/spoiler thread - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 12:56 AM   #136
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: 468 predictions/spoiler thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThinker View Post
if madara wanted naruto so bad why didnt he jus grab him when he showed up to talk to him about sasuke
i agree, but i do think yamatos wood had something to do with it. We have seen some "spiritual power" from mokutun (bijuu stuff) so maybe that had something to do with it

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Old 10-13-2009, 01:52 AM   #137
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Madara couldn't touch Naruto because of Plot shield.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-13-2009), platinumrug (10-13-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #138
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

^Naruto wasn't captured also because Madara is the laziest villan in the history of villians, you have to remember he's passed 90, old people just get young people to do shit for them.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-13-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #139
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

The first SPOILER is out

んじゃ戦場で とマダラ去る
6カ国連合へ(鉄の国も賛同)
連合軍総指揮官はガアラの推薦で はたけカカシへ
土影・雷影も認める
土影の提案でこちらの人柱力を最前線で戦わせるか?
って意見で 雷影 ビーは何をしでかすかわからん
      ガアラ うずまきナルト も同じだ
って事で2人は保護し拘束するって話に
ダンゾウは 他の五影の信用を無くし敵前逃亡したからこの話が
      里の民に知れ渡ればいずれは失脚 と雷影さんのお墨付き
キサメについてヒラメのやつが

キサメさんは大剣 鮫肌 と合体・融合?ができ化け物へ
その強さは 尻尾を持たない尾獣 と先輩達に恐れられていた

ビー・サブちゃんの下で演歌修行

サクラ ナルトの元に到着 ナルト話があるの… 

ビーの元にキサメ到着

次回 ビーVSキサメ

って所で完  以上3分で読んだナルトの感想です

I'll try to do a proper translation ASAP.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Old 10-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #140
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

^
As far as I can see...

Bee is learning enka when Kisame arrives. Iron Country is allying with 5 great countries for the war against Madara, and Raikage and Tsuchi agree on Kakashi being the leader since they lost their trust in Danzou. Naruto is also mentioned, I guess Sakura reaches him or something.

Edit: I forgot to say that Kisame is fusing with his Samehada or something. And Kyuubi is mentioned as well. Like Kisame is compared to Kyuubi or some shit. Huh, let's see now shinobi having the same level of chakra as Bijuus do.

Also, LOL @ Kakashi being the leader. Again, bad writing at its finest.

Last edited by Shrike; 10-13-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:15 AM   #141
doddy
Genin

doddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Basically:
6 Countries alliance is formed including Iron Country. Gaara suggest Kakashi as their leader. Kirabi trains under Sub-chan sensei when Kisame arrives -> cliffhanger.
-----------------------------

tsuchi and raikage agree for kakashi
raikage decides if they tell the village about danzou he will lose his standing there and as he ahs with the kages
Hirame (?) meets kisame and says if he fuses his body with his sword he would be able to fight kyuubi
Sakura arrives to naruto ready to talk with him
Bee is training in enka (the old japanese music)

Old 10-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #142
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Here is the the whole thing. By Shounensuki:

Quote:
Madara leaves the battlefield
The six countries form an alliance (The Iron Country also participates)
As supreme commander of the alliance, Gaara recommends Hatake Kakashi
The Tsuchikage and Raikage agree
The Tsuchikage wonders "Should we make the jinchūriki fight at the front-most lines?"
Raikage: "I don't know what Bee would do"
Gaara: "The same goes for Uzumaki Naruto"
They discuss that the two should be restricted and guarded.
The Kage discuss how they lost their faith in Danzō after he deserted them
The Raikage signs a document making Danzō loose his standing wherever he is known
Chōjūrō talks about Kisame

"Kisame-san has the ability to merge/unite? with his sword Samehada and turn into a monster. His power is like the Tailed Beasts, excluding the Nine-Tails. That's why all my senpai feared him."
Bee is studying enka under Sabu-chan

Sakura arrives at Naruto's location and goes to have a talk with him...

Kisame arrives at Bee's location

Next time: Bee VS Kisame

It ends with this. No less than three parts show us Naruto's thoughts
And the second spoiler:
I also somehow thought of Kakashi, but the Tsuchikage feels something like "The White Fang's son... I wonder if he has enough experience".

I wonder how they decide who gets which sword? Because Zabuza's is pretty much just a huge sword, and Kisame's makes you a Bijuu leveled shinobi. Lololololol.

Last edited by Shrike; 10-13-2009 at 09:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-13-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #143
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

kakashi leads the 4th ninja world war against madara. wow. obitobi theories are going to surface now more than ever.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:31 AM   #144
sean77215
Anbu

sean77215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Here is the the whole thing. By Shounensuki:

I wonder how they decide who gets which sword? Because Zabuza's is pretty much just a huge sword, and Kisame's makes you a Bijuu leveled shinobi. Lololololol.
No kidding. Zabuza got ripped off in that one didn't he? LOL
Old 10-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #145
doddy
Genin

doddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Epic Fused Kisame v Badass Killerbee = jizz in my pants.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doddy For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (10-13-2009), Numinous (10-13-2009), platinumrug (10-13-2009), Shrike (10-13-2009), TheSixthHokage (10-13-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #146
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Kisame vs Killer Bee will be the manliest fight in this manga. I hope we get it on screen, but I doubt it. Kisame will probably win.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #147
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by doddy View Post
Epic Fused Kisame v Badass Killerbee = jizz in my pants.
I feel like a NS fanboy extraordinaire for saying this but Sakura finally talking with Naruto = jizz in MY pants.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #148
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean77215 View Post
No kidding. Zabuza got ripped off in that one didn't he? LOL
Maybe the rule is: the more fishy you look, better the sword. Because seeing Zabuza's sword and now the new power of Samehada makes one wonder how exactly they were from the same mercenary group.

On another note, Tsuchikage is fine with the recommendation of Kakashi, even if he was in the group that took the tide of the Third War from Iwagakure to Konohagawith the destruction of the bridge to Kusagakure. Ok, Minato was even more famous back then, but nonetheless... not to mention he's the son of the White Fang, said to be as great or even greater than the Sannin and made every other ninja nation crap their pants. Maybe it's to link to the peace aesop of late, but feels kind of forced.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Old 10-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #149
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Maybe the rule is: the more fishy you look, better the sword. Because seeing Zabuza's sword and now the new power of Samehada makes one wonder how exactly they were from the same mercenary group.

On another note, Tsuchikage is fine with the recommendation of Kakashi, even if he was in the group that took the tide of the Third War from Iwagakure to Konohagawith the destruction of the bridge to Kusagakure. Ok, Minato was even more famous back then, but nonetheless... not to mention he's the son of the White Fang, said to be as great or even greater than the Sannin and made every other ninja nation crap their pants. Maybe it's to link to the peace aesop of late, but feels kind of forced.
I didn't think it was that much of a stretch, I mean the Kages know two things: #1) they can't rely on Danzo (because he's afraid of his shadow) and #2) they need Konoha. It was only a dozen chapters ago that Kakashi was suggested as Hokage, meaning that most of Konoha and external forces saw him as an obvious choice. No one is gonna doubt him in ability and he remains the best leader Konoha has, so he's the best leader of the best village and therefore the most logical Eisenhower.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:48 AM   #150
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe that's why kisame looks sharky because of his previous fusing with samehada.