468 predictions/spoiler thread - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #76
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road
Re: 468 predictions/spoiler thread

Quote:
Dagoro
忘れられていた1つ

Thanked 1,354 Times in 596 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The senju decended from the younger son who had no hax, therefore they didn't have to be selective when it came to marriage. So they dissolved into the growing population.

The Naruto comment was based on his will of fire, not actual blood ties.
SO happy to see you guys are off that the 1st and 2nd were the only senju bullshit.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:51 AM   #77
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Fan Fic of things to come Part 2

Quote:
Battle Field Bijuu area
Chouji: The Bijuu just vanished what's going on?

Shino: Maybe Madara betrayed Danzou but that just seems to convenient. Something is definitely wrong where is Naruto anyway?

Battle Field Danzou vs. Kakashi Area
Tschukage: I knew we couldn't trust him Danzou we need to fall back now!

Hiashi appears behind Tschukage & hits him in the back

Danzou: Shit... The Tschukage is down. Mizukage we need to fall back use your Youton is allow for our escape.

Mizukage sprays Youton over a large area on the battle field. Kakahsi along with a few other doton users create a huge wall to block the attack.

Kakashi: Something wrong here... Neji can you find Naruto?

Neji: Byakugan!!

Neji scans the area

Neji: Naruto isn't by the camp area & Kiba seems to have left his post & is coming to our area.

Kakashi: What about Sasuke?

Neji: Sasuke's chakra has vanishes as well.

Kakashi: Let's meet up with Kiba & see what's going on.

Daimyou's Palace
Madara: Sasuke we're running out of time. Kakashi's forces are no doubt aware that Naruto is missing by now & may be headed here.

Naruto & Sasuke fly through the air clashing attacks.

Sasuke: Don't distract me!

Sasuke active's PMS.

Madara: Huuu (thinking: He's getting reckless)

Sasuke: Glances at each Bijuu & they form a circle around Naruto.

Naruto: Shit!

Naruto closes his eyes & starts to mediate. The Bijuu each charge up chakra blast & fire at Naruto

Madara: Above!

Sasuke: I know!

Sasuke chases after Naruto with Susano'o active & clashes with Naruto's frog Katas. Both fighters jump back & Naruto is rushed at the side by the 8 tails then shot from above by the 7 tails. Naruto is down Kyuubi's chakra start to form. Sasuke glares at the Bijuu again & they all fire chakra blast at what is now a 5 tailed Naruto. Sasuke shunshin's to Naruto's location & glares at him with PMS.

Flashback of their previous fight
Sasuke: What the Amaterasu had no effect what's going on here this chakra feels like....

Sasuke gazes into Naruto's mind using MS

Sasuke: Arhhhhh!!!

Sasuke's eyes start to bleed

Itachi: Sasuke.. yo$@ mu#% s@$ ##i@ &%@ $@$ @$%^ @$

Sasuke: I killed you you're not real none of this is real ARHHHH!!!!

Itachi's presence in Naruto is over powered by Sasuke's will.

Inside Naruto's mind Present Day
Sasuke thinking: Even in death Itachi was still forcing me to do what he wanted. But not anymore...

Naruto: You can no longer defeat me in here Sasuke & you know it.

Naruto starts focusing Sage chakra to brake the Genjutsu.

Sasuke thinking: I need to release it before it's to late.

Sasuke vanishes & appears in front of Kyuubi's cage.

Naruto: Sasuke don't!!!

Naruto rushes after Sasuke as he removes the Kyuubi seal. Naruto appears locked in a cage while Kyuubi is outside of it with Sasuke.

Kyuubi: You freed me... But why?

Sasuke: Who said anything about freeing you I just needed that runt out of the way so I could do this.

Sasuke gazes into the eyes of Kyuubi to suppress his chakra

Daimyou's Palace
Sasuke: Huu... Huu... Huu... It's done Madara all of the Bijuu have been captured.

Sasuke falls to the ground & is out cold.

Madara: Excellent...

Madara Summons the Gedo Mezo Bijuu's 1-8 return to the statue

Madara: Karin go get Kisame, Zetsu, & Kabuto in here we need to extract the Kyuubi as soon as possible.

Karin: Yes sir

Madara summons Danzou, Tschukage, & Mizukage using summoning tats placed on them. Tschukage is dead on the ground

Danzou: What's your game Madara we could have all been killed.

Madara: Relax Danzou we've got Naruto. We need to hurry with the extraction Kakashi's army are no doubt on their way.

Back at Camp
Kakashi: According to Kiba Naruto & Sasuke vanished from the camp area. They've no doubt been summoned to the Daimyou's Palace. Send word to the Sand & Lightning thoughI fear it's to late given their locations. Let's move in now we need to save Naruto at all cost!

To be Continued

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2009 at 02:08 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
GUTS NEVER TO GIVEUP (10-11-2009), Numinous (10-11-2009), Rikudou Sennin (10-10-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #78
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
As for why I killed Hinata well she's the least capable of the bunch. Shino is to smart to be a mortar while Kiba is very resourceful & knows when to fall back Kureni is kind of retired because she's pregnant. Hinata seemed like the best chose.
When choosing the one to go you picked the ones with the best offensive capabilities, while they're a reconnaissance team?

Shino is good at long range detection, because he can send out his bugs to do that work for him. He can also tag and track people using special bugs. His bugs can also pass on messages.

Kiba is good at long, medium and short range detection to sniff out and track enemies. Akamaru can tag people, but it's mainly used in battle. The weather (wind and especially rain) can hinder Kiba's sense of smell.

Hinata has excellent short and medium range detection, thanks to her byakugan. It isn't hindered by weather and she's the only one who can actually see where someone is hiding (e.g. ready to ambush), which is far more accurate than telling where a scent is coming from. She can look for traps.

If I had to choose I'd have more trouble between leaving out either Kiba or Shino. I think when the enemy is moving on a rainy day, Kiba is clearly in a disadvantage position, but I don't know how Shino's bugs cope with the weather. Hinata is too important to keep the team out of trouble when entering enemy terrain, because reconnaissance teams shouldn't fight. But when it comes to fighting I agree that Hinata is the lesser capable.

Last edited by DemonRage; 10-10-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #79
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
im sorry guys.... i still have this strange feeling.... that tobi isn't madara.

something is just not right about it. sorry to bring this sorry subject up, but it must be said. if not that, its definitely not his original body. and he's not a ghost. i just cant figure this shit out.

Obito's body, Madara's eye/self, chakra and his one EMS eye. Madara said his body was damaged, but he has shown a physical body that feels Amerterasu burns and blocks swords and picks up Sasuke and moves like a real person. Madara calls himself a shell of former self and says his body was damaged. Sound like anyone? Orochu maybe.

Itachi said Madara, his eyes and their power still exist, so maybe both eyes, but Madara couldnt survive in his body, but was also weak in another body if it wasnt Uchiha, and finally got a chance to get to the damaged Obito body, but still needs Sasuke's perfect body since Itachi's greatest of all body was not 100%.

I think he needs Sasuke's body with Sasuke's EMS eye. One of his and one of Sasuke's maybe. Sasuke family, having the greatest natural Uchiha genes in Uchiha, are likely direct descendants of Madara. Madara is his and Itachi's great, great grandaddy. If Madara gets one of his EMS and has one of his own, who knows what he could do, since taking the brother's gives u EMS. Madara likely read more secrets on that stone.

I think that is Obito's right eye but with Madara's chakra fueling it from the left eye which is Madara's "soul/EMS". Madara has likely done personal business with Danzou and the Rock Kage, maybe Mifune too since the neutral nation, not too far from Konoha is a perfect hideout.

Also Madara said something like he planned on Pain's jutsu in case he died, so somewhere his plans lead him to be "vulnerable" since we have seen that nobody can kill him, even if u catch him off guard. my own personal crazy theory is that Madara planned to have his EMS eye/soul put into Sasuke's body, have Sasuke killed, and in case Madara died inside Sasuke's body he was in, Negato could bring Madara back in that body and leave Sasuke dead.

also, damaged Madara needs Sasuke. Sasuke doesnt have enough chakra to control a Beast for too long, and that means someone has to recapture and reseal it in the statue. Also, releasing the beast could put them back in the hands of the shinobi. I dont see the beast being released when they have done so much and lost many members to get them. But maybe

edit: didnt Madara say something bout stocking up on eyes?

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 10-10-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #80
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

i have a question about the whole juubi thing? if half of the kyuubi's power is sealed with minato, wouldnt getting all the bijuu's be useless considering not ALL of the power of the juubi is still there? so even if madara got all of the bijuu do you think it would still work or what? im just curious.
maybe the reason minato sealed the kyuubi with naruto was because he had faith his son could stop madara and madara would hunt after him eventually for the kyuubi. just a random idea

edit: sorry if someone already asked this. i was too lazy to go through all the pages i missed lol

Last edited by T9F; 10-10-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #81
Prophecy-Child
Legendary Sage

Prophecy-Child is an unknown quantity at this point

If you think about it do they really need to go after Naruto for the kyuubi when there is a weaker person with the kyuubi chakra too.I am talking bout Sora.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #82
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

Sora is a filler character.... So yes, they do need to go after Naruto....
The Following User Says Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #83
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Fan Fic of things to come Part 3
Quote:

Daimyou's Palace

Outside of the Daimyou's Palace Madara, Kabuto, Danzou, Mizukage, Kisame, & Zetsu Are shown with Gedo Mazo extracting the Kyuubi from Naruto's body.

Madara: Karin hurry up & heal Sasuke we're going to need him to hold off Kakashi & his forces if they happen to come.

Kisame: Suigetsu make sure not to damage Samehada I'll be needing that backonce we're finished.

Suigetsu thinking: I can feel the chakra of this blade rushing into me. This feeling is like nothing I've ever felt... So this is why Kisame is so strong.

Sasuke: Uuuu.... Danzou.. you...

Danzou glares at Sasuke

Kabuto thinking: Looking at Sasuke-kun lying there helpless I almost can't stop myself from killing him... Soon you'll get your revenge Orochimaru-sama...

Karin: Huu oOo AhH Sasuke!!

Mizukage thinking: I'll kill that little bitch!! She's enjoying herself to much with Sasuke-kun...

Forest Area near Daimyou's Palace
Neji: 6 chakra's are surrounding the Gedo with Naruto in the center. It seems as though they've started to extract the Kyuubi.

Kiba: There's something else. To the west of the Palace it seems as though a huge army is approaching the Palace as well. I can smell Choujiru among them it seems like it's Danzou's forces. At this rate they'll get there before us.

Kakashi: This doesn't look good... Neji & Shikaku we're going on ahead. Hiashi take command & meet us at the palace.

Kakashi, Neji, & Shikaku stop. Neji & Shikaku put their hands on Kakashi's shoulder.

Kakashi: Doton - assisted burial travel!

Kakashi, Neji, & Shikaku start to start underground at high speeds using Kakashi's doton abilities.

Back at the camp site
Sakura talking in her sleep: Sasuke.. I'll.. stop... you...

Shizune thinking: She still won't wake up...

Sakura talking in her sleep: Naruto... why are you screaming... Naru... (Sakura wakes up) AAARRHHH!!! NARUTO!!!!!

Shizune: You're awake!

Sakura: Where's Naruto!!!

Shizune looks away

Sakura: I don't know why but I know something is wrong. Shizune where is Naruto please tell me he's ok!!!

Shizune: S-Sasuke came to the camp saying he wanted to help us... We were attacked &..

Sakura: What did Sasuke do!!!

Shizune: He took Naruto... Kakashi is tracking them now he'll be ok..

Sakura starts to stand & puts on her ninja gear...

Shizune: Sakura you're in no condition fight right now! After the physical & mental damage Sasuke put you through it's a miracle that you're not dead!

Sakura: There's no such thing as miracle's or fate... I'm alive because of Shikamaru's sacrifice that''s all... Shizune.. give me some of your chakra so I can force rapid regeneration. By reserves haven't fully recovered yet.

Shizune: But Sakura that will only shorten your life span just look at what happened to Tsunade!!!

Sakura: I can't just stand by & let Naruto die!!!

Shizune: Fine just... be careful... You're the only one I have left since we lost Tsunade.

Flashback of Shizune lying on the ground bloody & half dead as Danzou's anbu kill Tsunade who was still in a coma

Sakura: Thank you Shizune...

Daimyou's Palace
Karin: Sasuke get ready Kakashi is approaching fast with two other Shinobi.

Sasuke actives PMS & calls forth Susano'o & smashes it's blade into the groundin front of team Hawk. Kakashi, Neji, & Shikaku rush out of the ground & get into a fighting stance.

Kakashi: Remember what we talked about. I'll handle Amaterasu. Neji I need an opening. Shikaku keep Suigetsu busy till then.

Neji rushes Sasuke while Shikaku rushes Suigetsu. Kakashi actives MS & follows behind Neji. Sasuke active's Amaterasu & tries to put flames on Neji but Kakashi warps the flames with Kamui before they can do any real damage. Neji clashes with Susano'o using a Juuken spin then places his hands on the barrier & forces chakra into a small point. A crack forms within Susano'o & as Neji ducks Kakashi jumps over him smashing a double fisted Raikiri into the crack of Susano'o causing it to shatter in a large section. At the same time Suigetsu is being overwhelmed by Shikaku & his shadows.

Sasuke: Shit!!!

Sasuke uses more chakra to repair the damage to Susano'o however Kakashi already made it threw & touches Sasuke on the shoulder.

Kakashi: Let's see Susano'o save you now.

Kakashi & Sasuke are pulled underground using Kakashi's doton. Kakashi travels several 100 meters underground & comes back up. As this is happening Neji attacks Suigetsu who was trapped by Shikaku

Suigetsu: What... what's going on why can't I reform!

Suigetsu cuffs up blood!!

Neji: I redirected the way your chakra flows to off set your regeneration abilities. You may be made of water however even you live off of chakra. Without the proper aliment I'm afraid that you're going t die here & now.

Suigetsu: chu.. chu.. bullshit!! I can not die... chu.. chu..

Neji: No one is truly immortal not Madara & not you...

Kakashi finally gets back to the surface

Kakashi thinking: We're running out of time I don't have a chose.

Battle ground near the palace
Kakashi & Danzou's armies clash in a massive ninja battle.

Hiashi: We must push forward & assist Kakashi as soon as we can!!!

Sakura enters the area smashing a few fodder ninja

Sakura: Hiashi where's Kakashi!

Hiashi: Kakashi went to the Daimyou's Palace to help Naruto. We're trying to get there to help out but were intercepted by Danzou's forces.

Sakura: I'm going on ahead do you think you can help with creating an opening for me?

Hiashi: Chouji you heard the woman do you think you're up for it?

Chouji: Just stay close Sakura!Spiked Meat Tank!!

Chouji roles threw a bunch of Shinobi with Sakura running behind her. Chouji's momentum is stopped by Choujuurou's weapon.

Choujuurou: You're not going anywhere!!

Sakura: Chouji are you ok?

Chouji: Chu.. I'm fine Sakura chu..

Sakura: Out of my way runt.

Choujuurou: ARRHH!!

Choujuurou charges at Sakura with his hammer but Sakura smashes the ground to disrupt hismovement. Sakura flips back into a fighting stance & bites her finger.

Sakura: Summoning no jutsu!!!

A Katsuyu the size of a two story house appears with Sakura riding on top of it. The Katsuyu spits acid at Choujuurou but he flips back to avoid it & charges at Katsuyu. Chouji comes from the side & smashes Choujuurou with a Multi-sized fist.

Sakura: Thanks Chouji!!

Sakura rides off to the Daimyou's Palace

Daimyou's Palace
Danzou: Madara.... Sasuke's been defeated we can't keep this up Kakashi will kill us if we don't stop now.

Madara: You're not going anywhere continue what you're doing & watch what happens next.

Kakashi focusing allot of chakra into his MS

Kakashi: Dai Kamui!!!

A huge vortex is created which is starting to suck in the Gedo Mazo when suddenly the earth starts to shake causing Kakashi to lose his balance & concentration. Kakashi cancels the Kamui & the earth brakes apart as a bloody Sasuke comes rushing out the ground. Neji & Shikaku are knocked out by the explosion while Kakashi managed to recover.

Sasuke: Chu... Chu... Is that the best you could do!!!!

Sasuke/Kakashi: Amaterasu/Kamui!!!

As Sasuke uses Amaterasu it gets sucked up by Kamui. Both fighters flip back & get ready to charge each other.

Madara: Sasuke that's enough it's finished.

Kisame & Zetsu get in front of Kakashi causing him to step back.

Kakashi: No it can't be... Naruto....

Sasuke glares at Danzou & prepares to take him down

Madara: Kabuto it's time.

Kabuto: HAHAHAHAHA!!! FINALLY!!!

As Sasuke charges Danzou Kabuto vanishes & reappears behind Sasuke & chakra scalps his neck.

Sasuke: ARRHHH!!!!

Karin: SASUKE!!!!

Mizukage spits at Karin but Karin senses the attack & dodges most of it. However some lava got on her arm & it starts to burn off. Mizukage then punches her in the face Causing Karin to hit the ground hard.

Kakashi thinking: Madara allowed Kabuto to takeout Sasuke?!?! What the hell is going on here? There's to many of them there's nothing I can do... Please hurry Hiashi!!!

Karin: Bu..but.... why...?

Mizukage: I'll let you die slowly you little bitch as my attack eats away your body. I never could stand all your annoying moaning over Sasuke-kun!!! Don't worry Sasuke-kun won't die I'll make sure to take good care of him for you once you're dead.

Karin: Don't you fucking touch him you filthy cougar!

Mizukage stomps on Karin's face

Madara: That's enough Mizukage. Kabuto bring Sasuke to the Gedo Mazo.

Kabuto carries Sasuke over to the Gedo Mazo & Madara preforms some hands signs & put his hand on Sasuke's chest.

Sasuke: I'll kill you for this....

Madara: You'll do no such thing... In fact a part of you may come to thank me in time.

Gedo Mazo impales Sasuke with a bunch of chakra rods as Sasuke screams in pain. The mouth of Gedo looks at the moon & fires off the Bijuu chakra into the moon. Gedo Mazo then shatters & Sasuke is laying on the ground half dead with chakra rods running threw his back.

To be Continued

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2009 at 05:00 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
GUTS NEVER TO GIVEUP (10-11-2009), Numinous (10-11-2009), Rikudou Sennin (10-10-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (10-10-2009), thegodfather2450 (10-11-2009), Wolverine (10-11-2009)
Old 10-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #84
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

so if naruto only has half the kyuubi chalkra..does madara only need half of it or what cuz isn't the other half gone?
Old 10-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #85
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

^I concur this has been bugging me. Here's the thing either half the kyuubi's chakra is in Naruto and half is in the Shiki Fujin or the whole thing is in Naruto but only half the chakra is available to Naruto and the other half is completely sealed. The confusion may stem from incomplete understanding of how the seals on Naruto work. As I understand one seal is the Shiki Fujin seal which sealed the fox inside Naruto. The other seal allows half of the chakra to mix with Naruto's chakra. But whether or not some part of the fox is in the Shiki Fujin I'm not sure. That's my take.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #86
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I don't know if this is correct but I don't really think it's the fact that Minato split it in half because you can't split an infinite amount of chakra, so he had to split it into Yin and Yang. What I think most people are assuming is that if he split it in half, like the actual chakra quantity itself then how can he revive Juubi? However, we've seen Naruto go up to 8 tails, almost on 9 tails. So its not really that Madara wouldn't have enough of its chakra, he'll have the kyuubi's chakra in full but it'll only be a certain version of it. I don't really know how to say it other than that. Someone else can probably say it better than me.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #87
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Also don't know if anyone noticed but Juubi is Bijuu backwards, kind of crazy, just wanted to state that.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #88
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

why hasnt anybody asked madara how the fuck he's lived so long.

hidan was just a bonified immortal i guess, which made his religion jutsu suit him perfectly.

kakuzu stole the hearts of ninja to allow his body to keep going. i guess that works. he would have to replace other organs other than just his heart but wutever, i'll let it slide.

madara is just there.... what the fuck. nobody has even asked. if i were there i'd be like "wtf mate... how the fuck are you still around?" i want a damn answer, even a hint.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #89
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
madara is just there.... what the fuck. nobody has even asked. if i were there i'd be like "wtf mate... how the fuck are you still around?" i want a damn answer, even a hint.
maybe he's not really there, maybe he's a ghost thats why things always go through him. hes a lingering soul.

lol but nah probably a spell of sorts or something similar to how oro gets around after each of his host bodies are destroyed.

//notarpintended
Old 10-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #90
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Minato split light and dark basically he took away the darkest part of the chakra and left only the light part... naruto can still go 9 tails and still have infinite chakra and everything else...

if madara does end up sealing naruto which won't happen then naruto will somehow get the dark part of the kyuubi chakra which is way more dangerous to use...
Closed Thread