News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 11:41 AM   #46
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Your analogy is terrible, because WWII was necessary to prevent Hitler fucking everyone over.

Tzu made no claim to the correctness of any historical account, all he said was that the perceived difference is decided by history, not biased observers or the emotionally distraught, possibly confused people presently experiencing it.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-30-2009)


Old 11-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #47
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Your analogy is terrible, because WWII was necessary to prevent Hitler fucking everyone over.
I said if Hitler would won WWII I would think it was necessary for him to kill millions of people for our own good. and thats not the same


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
...all he said was that the perceived difference is decided by history, not biased observers or the emotionally distraught, possibly confused people presently experiencing it.
So his point is that opinion of people experiencing it doesn't matter and history will be judge?

Last edited by Lalalila; 11-30-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #48
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
I said if Hitler would won WWII I would think it was necessary for him to kill millions of people for our own good. and thats not the same
You're right, it's not the same. A world-wide conflict is incredibly different from a mission in one country to dethrone a dictator and restore/bring balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
So his point is that opinion of people experiencing it doesn't matter and history will be judge?
Yes.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #49
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
You're right, it's not the same. A world-wide conflict is incredibly different from a mission in one country to dethrone a dictator and restore/bring balance.
I'm not compeering WWII to Iraq! WTH? I was talking about how history is not reliable source because is written by the winners. And believe me USA wouldn't want to bring "peace" to Iraq if there wasn't be any oil.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Yes.
Then I knew that from the beginning, maybe you didn't understand what I wanted to say.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #50
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
I'm not compeering WWII to Iraq! WTH? I was talking about how history is not reliable source because is written by the winners. And believe me USA wouldn't want to bring "peace" to Iraq if there wasn't be any oil.
If history isn't reliable then how do you know Hitler was the bad guy? Maybe Hitler was right and the Jews are currently manipulating the world to their will. Maybe the world would be a much better, safer and more peaceful place if Hitler had won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Then I knew that from the beginning, maybe you didn't understand what I wanted to say.
No one understands what you want to say, it's stupid.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-30-2009), Servo (12-04-2009)
Old 11-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #51
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
If history isn't reliable then how do you know Hitler was the bad guy? Maybe Hitler was right and the Jews are currently manipulating the world to their will.
Because there are facts that you can't deny like extermination camps, there wore many people who lived there and all of them can't lie.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Maybe the world would be a much better, safer and more peaceful place if Hitler had won.
Maybe it would be better place, but with what cost? Maybe Iraq will be a better place to, but with what cost?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
No one understands what you want to say, it's stupid.
You know what stupid? discussion with you, if you don't agree with something you just laughing and calling me stupid... your are great troll
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:10 PM   #52
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Because there are facts that you can't deny like extermination camps, there wore many people who lived there and all of them can't lie.
You missed my point. I was considering the possibility that the Jews were and are the bad guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Maybe it would be better place, but with what cost? Maybe Iraq will be a better place to, but with what cost?
Does the cost matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
You know what stupid? discussion with you, if you don't agree with something you just laughing and calling me stupid... your are great troll
Three reasons this statement is stupid.
1) I disagree because you're wrong.
2) I'm not trolling.
3) If I were trolling, I wouldn't be a "great" troll because I'm so "obvious."
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-01-2009), Miburo (12-01-2009), Servo (12-04-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 03:59 AM   #53
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Ok... you don't understand me at all, so I will end discussion with you.


My point is there are plenty people who deserve this prize more then Obama, ordinary human deserve it more then Obama.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #54
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Like I said: of course I don't understand you, you're speaking stupid.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #55
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,616
Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Ok... you don't understand me at all, so I will end discussion with you.


My point is there are plenty people who deserve this prize more then Obama, ordinary human deserve it more then Obama.
You think because hes black,Hes not ordinary..you racist fuck?
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #56
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
You think because hes black,Hes not ordinary..you racist fuck?
Or maybe I was meaning someone who isn't a president? lol

Greats news people! Obama is sending 30 thousand soldiers to Afghanistan and theres only one week to Nobel Prize Awards
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #57
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin
 
rokudaime_hokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 478
Thanks: 579
Thanked 177 Times in 96 Posts
rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
You think because hes black,Hes not ordinary..you racist fuck?
Seriously, STFU already. That was not even close to what the other dumbass was referring.
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rokudaime_hokage For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-02-2009)
Old 12-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #58
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

obama won the nobel prize to prevent an invasion in iran, if they really are aiming for nuclear weapons...what i believe they do.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #59
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,616
Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Greats news people! Obama is sending 30 thousand soldiers to Afghanistan and theres only one week to Nobel Prize Awards
GTFO the interwibez.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
Seriously, STFU already. That was not even close to what the other dumbass was referring.
It's so obvious that i was trolling him.

Stop trying to look awesome on my credit mother fucker.

Obama = awesome
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:10 PM   #60
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin
 
rokudaime_hokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 478
Thanks: 579
Thanked 177 Times in 96 Posts
rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

lololololololol trying to troll
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calls for Obama to be Impeached already The Assassins Curse World News 28 11-16-2008 02:10 AM
Clinton wins Kentucky, Obama nomination leader Costigc World News 0 05-20-2008 08:43 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.