Who will win: Kisame vs KillerBee - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-30-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

bernzion is an unknown quantity at this point
Who will win: Kisame vs KillerBee

who will have the upper hand
bernzion is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Who will win: Kisame vs KillerBee

Because Kisame has more plot relevance he should walk away victorious. However, there is a good chance someone might intervene in their fight.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

who knows? from what we know now:
kisame is water style, and KB is lightning, 1 plus for KB, but if KB transforms into 8 tails water has the advantage, so 1 plus for kisame too
Kisame has a large amount of chackra, KB has even more, 1 plus for KB
Kisame has a sword, (yeah a special one I know) and KB can use 7 katanas at the same time. I'd say this it's 1-1 so 1 plus for Kisame and 1 for KB
KB has the 8 tails fully mastered, which counts for a lot. 1 plus for KB

Killerbee: 4
Kisame: 2

Am I forgetting something? damn we know more about KB than kisame already! and kisame appeared in the first series, KB appeared only a few chapters ago! lol

well please note that this is based on what I remembered, so there might be a lot that I missed...AND I might be wrong at some things, but I got everything from the manga, not making anything up...

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:51 PM   #4
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

I think AND hope KB will win, but knowing Kishi, either Kisame will win, or someone will intervene. I don't think that KB will die, though, 'cause now Naruto is invested in helping the Cloud trio to find him, so...

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:12 AM   #5
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Because Kisame has more plot relevance he should walk away victorious. However, there is a good chance someone might intervene in their fight.
Kisame has been known to us longer in the plot but has no more relevance than Bee. Kisame is one of the last Akatsuki to survive and connected to, arch villain, Madera/Mizukage somehow, but it can be argued, that Bee's tie in with Naruto, the main character, being a jink himself that can cooperate with his bijuu is more relevant to the plot by training Naruto than Kisame carrying out some order of the boss.

IMHO the plot has more to gain by Kisame losing or the fight being disrupted and ended b4 someone dies.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
mykewin777 (10-24-2009)
Old 07-01-2009, 01:27 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

You don't even know if Kb will provide any training for Naruto, if i remember Geratora is the Key not Kb.

Also give me a break.

Kisame was Itachi's partner
Has had encounters with Naruto before
Is the benchmark for Suigetsu
Is completely loyal to Madara who is most likely the final villain
is one of the last remaining aka
one of the mist swordsman

Kb beat Sasuke.

Kisame is way more relevant to the plot, he is much more connected to the story.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #7
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
You don't even know if Kb will provide any training for Naruto, if i remember Geratora is the Key not Kb.

Also give me a break.

Kisame was Itachi's partner
Has had encounters with Naruto before
Is the benchmark for Suigetsu
Is completely loyal to Madara who is most likely the final villain
is one of the last remaining aka
one of the mist swordsman

Kb beat Sasuke.

Kisame is way more relevant to the plot, he is much more connected to the story.
I wonder if the Samahada can devour tailed mode chakra, i think thats gonna be kisames key to win, but in theory thats bullshit remember when he said how hard it was for him to fight the old man 4 tailed demon, why couldn't he just devour the 4 tailed chakra nd make the old man useless. meaning his sword cannot devour to much chakra. But im guessing kishimoto "forgot" about that so he'll have kisame eat the 8 tails chakra... even though he couldn't with the 4 tails.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Samehada is still a mystery.

There is definitely a limit to how much it can absorb, we just don't know what it is. I agree with you that it most likely it cannot absord Tail mode since its so much freaking chakra.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:17 AM   #9
dsyoji
Master Sage

dsyoji is on a distinguished road

So far Kisame hasn't been shown to do anything but water jutsu and since water is weak against lighting I think KB will have a major advantage. And even if KB goes into 8 tails mode considering what he did to Suigetsu, I think Kisame wont have an advantage. Even if Kisame is more powerful than Suigetsu, I think 8 tails mode will still be to powerful for him.

Rinnegan enhanced Kyuubi Sage Mode
dsyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:30 AM   #10
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

heres the thing, i dont reckon kisame will win if there is no plot no jutsu since i think sasuke is stronger than kisame

but madara sent kisame even knowing that sasuke failed so he musta taken into consideration how strong kb is and he still sent kisame meaning he know kisame can win
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #11
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
exactly, as the plot is concerned, kisame should be the winner, well, that is, for the plot KB has to be defeated sometime, if not kisame then who?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #12
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Ah, but you're forgetting that Madara only has two minions, and he ADMITTED that Naruto had backed him into a corner, and he's already going to use his backup plan, soo...And what I'm saying is that when Naruto goes to rescue someone, they get rescued. (i.e. Gaara)

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #13
neo35000
ANBU

neo35000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
I wonder if the Samahada can devour tailed mode chakra, i think thats gonna be kisames key to win, but in theory thats bullshit remember when he said how hard it was for him to fight the old man 4 tailed demon, why couldn't he just devour the 4 tailed chakra nd make the old man useless. meaning his sword cannot devour to much chakra. But im guessing kishimoto "forgot" about that so he'll have kisame eat the 8 tails chakra... even though he couldn't with the 4 tails.
its also stated that the reason the 4 tails was problematic was because of his elemental techs which were numerous and varied e.g fire+earth=larva.
neo35000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #14
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Mark my words, "Nothing will happen to Bee until after he meets Naruto"

Just cuz Kisame has been around longer does not make him more relevant. I don't care if he was itachi's partner, he still wasn't "in the club" until just recently when Madera revealed himself. Bee is directly linked as a jink to the MAIN character. We've even seen more of Bee's abilities than Kisame. Samheda and watershark jutsu is it.

Look dude i'm just saying Bee has a stronger link to the development of the MAIN character of the plot/story so naturally his actions will carry more weight in the plot. Naruto is with Bee's students right now! Kisame will be the next in line to get his ass handed to him and considering Naruto's numbers against Aka it will prolly be Naruto that does it. Kisame being a benchmark for suigetsu is minor. What importance is that compared to Naruto fullfilling his destiny. You can bag all you want but this is my prediction and opinion.

Also i always thought samheda only shaves chakra from the oponnent. Slowly and consistently, it doesn't devour a persons OR a bijuu's chakra for that matter. If that was the case he could just drop you the second it touches you. It wears down your chakra bit by bit with every hit until your done. I think Samheda is fucked if Naruto goes kyuubi or sage mode.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #15
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

i see killerbee doing the stinging here

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote