Sexual Intercourse Contest - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 03:24 AM   #16
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sexual Intercourse Contest

Tabitha is returning from her week in Alberta on Sunday, so I'll have to pass this time.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:01 AM   #17
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

And in case anyone was thinking they could try this... I actually spend a lot of time on Wikipedia, writing and editing stuff there. Indeed, I've got a few privileged rights there as well - especially when it comes to changes. If you try and edit anything there just to put in some different links, I will know. I'll also have your IP address which I can match up with on NFC. Don't try it.

Also: Just so mods+ know, you guys can participate too. The only person on NFC that cannot is me and I honestly am going to have more fun picking starting points.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]

Last edited by DarkAztek; 10-23-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #18
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Figures that DA would be a Wikifacist.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #19
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=50606

That prize is now included in the package. Hopefully some good graphic artists will make something bitchin'.

ALSO NOTE: It occurred to me that I didn't really have a contingency plan for what happens if there are false steps in someone's chain. At first I thought to just outright disqualify them but I think I've changed my mind on that. Instead a 5 click penalty will be added to their total clicks.

This doesn't mean you can just say "Sharks -> Sexual Intercourse" and laugh that it is only 6 clicks (my minimum steps for that one is actually 3). I will judge at my discretion as to whether or not a person is just trying to skip around the rules. In that case I reserve the right to outright disqualify any contestant. (Don't worry - I may be an asshole but I still play games fairly.)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Last edited by DarkAztek; 10-23-2009 at 09:37 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-23-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (10-24-2009), zer0systm (10-24-2009)
Old 10-24-2009, 07:38 PM   #20
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Since its the 25th over here now. I'm gonna sumbit it.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 10-24-2009, 11:38 PM   #21
DarkAztek
Sand Man

...I've told you already, it hasn't started yet. I've only had 3 shots so I need to find some better starting points.

Old 10-24-2009, 11:50 PM   #22
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Double posted for emphasis. The list is now up in a new thread here.

Edit:

Found here: http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...81#post1763881

Last edited by DarkAztek; 10-24-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:31 AM   #23
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

So I've to choose which to start with from those list?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 10-25-2009, 02:08 AM   #24
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

OK. I have an answer now (though im not sure if im doing it right. But meh.. the links lead me to sexual intercourse so yeah~)

Can i Pm it to you now, DA? It's 2:15 pm here of the 25th.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:51 AM   #25
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

So we pick only 1 out of that 10?
Old 10-25-2009, 03:39 AM   #26
kluang
One Punch Man

Ok I have one answer from that 10. I'll send it.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:19 AM   #27
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

11.26pm on the 25th here DA, i'm going to submit mine now, seeing as i might no get a chance tomoz.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #28
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure you have to do all ten, guys...
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
The Madness (10-25-2009)
Old 10-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #29
DarkAztek
Sand Man

You guys proved to me that you cannot fucking read.

1) YOU HAVE TO DO ALL 10. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. You submit them ALL to me AT ONCE. I am just going to delete any I see that are only partially done.

2) You have UP UNTIL midnight TONIGHT to complete this task. You can submit any time before then. (I will take into account if you are from a far off part of the globe from me. I will extend your time until it is midnight where you are. ...And don't try and trick me, I can tell time and do basic conversions.)

If not enough COMPLETE entries are submitted to me in time then I might extend the time limit by 24 hours. Get crackin' guys... It's a hell of a prize to win.

Last edited by DarkAztek; 10-25-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #30
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Well, I sure as hell just submitted my entry. That was a bitch to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
The Madness (10-26-2009)
Closed Thread