Whos the strongest? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-01-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Whos the strongest?

Whos the strongest Akatsuki team?

Deidara/Sasori?

Deidara/Tobi?

Kakuzu/Hidan?

Itachi/Kisame?

Pain/konan?

White zetsu/black zetsu?

Give details, no hype or other BS.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Whos the strongest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Deidara/Tobi
like i said in the "kisame vs KB thread", i think they are the strongest, because we all know, that tobi is madara and madara is the uber-asskicker

but if we talk about efficency, i clearly go with itachi and kisame, because they were a good team, and i suppose captured many bijuu in over the years.

but technically, madara is the strongest ion the manga for the moment, so tobi/madara is always the strongest team, indifferent who you pair up with him could even be 1010 :O

regards
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

Kakuzu and Hidan!

No seriously Itachi and Kisame were the best team for many reason:
1)Kisame is still alive!
2)the only thing that killed Itachi was Eye's Aids
3)They were abloe to hold it against four of the konoha's best jonin

in another line: Why the heck do they have fingernail painting? Buch of travestite! It's almost worse than that:

MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajorStranger For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (11-01-2009)
Old 11-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
like i said in the "kisame vs KB thread", i think they are the strongest, because we all know, that tobi is madara and madara is the uber-asskicker

but if we talk about efficency, i clearly go with itachi and kisame, because they were a good team, and i suppose captured many bijuu in over the years.

but technically, madara is the strongest ion the manga for the moment, so tobi/madara is always the strongest team, indifferent who you pair up with him could even be 1010 :O

regards
Ok, lets say the two teams fought. Itachi knows all about madara and deidaras not going to last long against itachi so then its tobi vs itachi and kisame. All Tobis going to do is defend himself because thats all hes ever done. Hell, itachi might actully find a way to land an attack either way tobi will run out of chakra later then run off and so itachi/kisame win.

Although tobi is madara, hes a shell of his former self. All he does is warp and ghost himself not actually attack and defeat anyone. Even by default that neither can land an attack and run out of chakra itachi/kisame team win because deidara was defeated so its 1-0.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 11-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
doddy
Genin

doddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously? How about Pain/Konan. Actually just Pain. What a beast.
doddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Kisame and itachi is enough to beat all six realms with theyre variety of powerful jutsu. Lol, konans just standing there trying to cover people in paper, but they just ignore her.

Correction, theres a chance itachi alone could beat pain using genjutsu, karasu bushins sasanoo, but he would die as well.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 11-01-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:37 PM   #7
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

lets take aside that they are in aka...let's have them in real combat.

madara and deidara vs. itaachi and kisame

no bullshitting around as tobi, because, that is some kind of "VS-thread".

don't you think, that madara would finish them both easily?
besides it is stated in the manga, that madara said: "if itachi knew my secret, i'm not sure if he could have killed me" (not the exact words)

so, noone in aka knows madaras secret, not even pain, who was the leader of the organisation.
and although madara is a shell of his former self, he showed at the kage summit, fooled 5 kages, took sasuke away from them and declared the 4th great shinobi war. at this point of the story, madara will be the final villan....

and you don't think, that madara/tobi could not handle kisame and itachi?

i'm talking about real fighting here, not this toying around like in the manga or anime. yes tobi did that, but when you put them in a fight, without this background, madara would woop kisames and itachis asses.

if you still aren't my opinion, it'S perfectly fine, i'm just trying to make a point here.

regards
Old 11-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
lets take aside that they are in aka...let's have them in real combat.

madara and deidara vs. itaachi and kisame

no bullshitting around as tobi, because, that is some kind of "VS-thread".

don't you think, that madara would finish them both easily?
besides it is stated in the manga, that madara said: "if itachi knew my secret, i'm not sure if he could have killed me" (not the exact words)

so, noone in aka knows madaras secret, not even pain, who was the leader of the organisation.
and although madara is a shell of his former self, he showed at the kage summit, fooled 5 kages, took sasuke away from them and declared the 4th great shinobi war. at this point of the story, madara will be the final villan....

and you don't think, that madara/tobi could not handle kisame and itachi?

i'm talking about real fighting here, not this toying around like in the manga or anime. yes tobi did that, but when you put them in a fight, without this background, madara would woop kisames and itachis asses.

if you still aren't my opinion, it'S perfectly fine, i'm just trying to make a point here.

regards
Ur missing the point. Tobi/madara doesnt fight, he just defends and talks. And since this is a team battle then when one falls it counts bad for ther team no matter how strong the other member is.

And I never said itachi and kisame would beat tobi/madara. Just tobi/madara wouldnt be able to beat them because he doesnt fight and after using his EMS to defend himself against constant attacks, he going to run out of chakra because madara doesnt have the power he used to. So itachi/kisame win by default because deidaras defeated and tobi runs off because hes getting too low on chakra and could become vulnerable.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 11-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #9
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

i think you don't get my point.

when you ask: "who is the strongest?" then, you put the teams on a scale and compare them in BATTLE.

if i argument like you, i can also say, itachi would not fight tobi, because he knows that tobi is madara and that he would loose.

but, when you want to messure someones strengh, you measure it by combat or waging their skills or whatsoever.

and when we put it as it is in the manga, tobi = madara
and now let madara and deidara fight against itachi and kisame dammit.

don't you see what i mean??
it's fucking simple isn't it? just combat, no trolling around as tobi...combat

you asked which team is the STRONGEST....and that team is the one with the srongest teammembers. and as i see it, madara and deidara are stronger than itachi and kisame.

regards
Old 11-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #10
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

tobi is not madara, what i mean by that is he doesnt have the power anymore, i bet he has lost ems right now ...he can onl teleport

kisame is apparently stronger than we expected and can take on bee...we used to think hes as strong as gai some even thought gai was better

so itachi/ kisame wins it for me
im not choosing pain simply coz konan sucks sumit fierce
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
uchihawiz (11-03-2009)
Old 11-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
tobi is not madara, what i mean by that is he doesnt have the power anymore, i bet he has lost ems right now ...he can onl teleport

kisame is apparently stronger than we expected and can take on bee...we used to think hes as strong as gai some even thought gai was better

so itachi/ kisame wins it for me
im not choosing pain simply coz konan sucks sumit fierce
until that isn't stated in the manga, i belive, that tobi, is madara and is the final villan and is able to kick ass, but does not have to.
if he has to, i think he's able to inflict a lot of damage. and until i am proven wrong by kishimoto, that's my opinion ^^

regards
Old 11-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
i think you don't get my point.

when you ask: "who is the strongest?" then, you put the teams on a scale and compare them in BATTLE.

if i argument like you, i can also say, itachi would not fight tobi, because he knows that tobi is madara and that he would loose.

but, when you want to messure someones strengh, you measure it by combat or waging their skills or whatsoever.

and when we put it as it is in the manga, tobi = madara
and now let madara and deidara fight against itachi and kisame dammit.

don't you see what i mean??
it's fucking simple isn't it? just combat, no trolling around as tobi...combat

you asked which team is the STRONGEST....and that team is the one with the srongest teammembers. and as i see it, madara and deidara are stronger than itachi and kisame.

regards
Sigh, Im comparing like a vs battle and after itachi dispatches deidara with a quickness its going to be kisame and itachi vs Tobi/madara not madara as he once was years ago. Tobi/madara has shown nothing but the ability to defend and talk shit. He has shown no attacks at all exept for a kick to naruto.

IDK what u want me to say because tobi just isnt offensive at all. All he does is use his T/S and Ghost jutsu to defend himself, not attack. So, because tobi has no attacks hes just going to defend against itachi and kisames constant onslaught which will cause tobi to have to flee because he doesnt have the stamina he used to and his EMS jutsu probably takes alot of chakra which is why he only uses it for defense, (probably).

And tobi/madara isnt final villan material as he is now because he has almost no power and only uses defense meaning he cant actually beat anyone, but no one cant beat him too. However, Juubi madara is a final villan, but not this weak defensive version.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 11-01-2009, 09:26 PM   #13
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

where the hell do you know that he has no offensive jutsus or techiques?
because he didn't show any yet?

come on, thats a pretty lame argument there my friend.
anyway, i'm going to sleep now, it's quite late in germany now >.<

see you tomorow, and think of some better arguments than "he didn't show us any, so he does not possess any" bla bla

proof that to me nad you win...sigh

regards
Old 11-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #14
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll go with pain/konan. pain alone can wipe out any living character in the manga aside from madara as long as he keeps his secret. konan doesn't need to fight.

i don't think eye genjutsu will work well against pain since he has 6 bodies. if one is caught, then the others will wake it up or disrupt itachi. susanoo will be able to keep itachi alive for awhile but as soon as it takes a toll on his body he's gone. Amaterasu will definitely be absorbed by preta path. Honestly, I'm not sure what kisame can do in this fight since he haven't been pushed to his limit yet.

They were recruited by Pain in the first place... they won't join Akatsuki if they feel that they'd be stronger than their leader.

anyway, madara as tobi haven't demonstrated any offensive ability yet. saying that he has the ability to attack now is just hyping his character, since it's not yet canon in manga that he can attack in his current condition. as the creator of this thread said, no hype or other BS.

Last edited by mewmew; 11-01-2009 at 10:19 PM.
mewmew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:50 AM   #15
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

no tht aint what im saying

tobi is literally madara but im saying hes not madara in terms of strength anymore he just teleports which is a really god jutsu but im pretty sure itachi will find a way around it

oh btw why didnt you have orochimaru /sasori as an option
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote