The 4th MS jutsu? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #16
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: The 4th MS jutsu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by choyax View Post
During my high school days, we studied histories on different countries, i remember izanagi and izanami were believed by the ancient japanese deity who created to what is called now JAPAN!
Amaterasu-omikami the sun goddes was born from Izanagi's left eye, Tsukiyomi no Mikoto the moon deity was born from Izanagi's right eye and Susano-no-Mikoto the storm deity was born from Izanagi's nose

Amaterasu has a decendant (too bad i forgot his name ) who became the first emperor of Japan who has the Kusanagi (a sword) and Yata (a mirror) i hope i was right

Kishi surely is a cool guy to relate this from their ancient history
Amaterasu had a grandson named Ninigi-no-Mikoto who brought the 3 sacred obejects to japan. According to lengend he married Konohana-Sakuya-hime and one of their great-grandson was Jimmu the 1st emperor of japan. Notice the first 6 letters in Konohana-sakuya-hime (Konoha). It's funny how Ninigi who is a decendant of amaterasu would "marry" konoha. Marriage is nothing more than a union or bond between two people. So in a way the uchiha clan "married" into konoha as well.

Here's the wiki link I got this from if anyone's interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Jimmu

BTW, the dynasty emperor Jimmu founded is called the yamato dynasty. That dynasty lasted for over 50 generations. In all that time the family tree would have branched of into 1000's of people. Likewise in the manga yamato is a clone of Hashirama whose member of the senju clan. That clan was known as the clan with a 1000 hands. I know it's kind of vague but I see a comparison between the 2.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Silverblade (11-15-2009)

Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 PM   #17
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Something else very interseting. most likly that dark entity thats been controling sasuke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatsu-Mikaboshi
Supposidly existed before time itself and exist in all beings feeding desire for power, greed ect.

Apparently Kagaseo is supposed to be the Coporial version of Mikaboshi which might be what sasanoo has become when taken over by Mikaboshi.

I guess Kagaseo would be the name for dark sasanoo if kishi uses it in this instance.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-11-2009)
Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #18
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

By chance kishi skips Izanagi and Izanami then these guys would be next on the list for the final MS jutsu.

Apparently there are three gods of creation and each representing a different level of creation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotoamatsukami

1rst Amenominkanushi:is central control of creation. ! not really sure.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenominakanushi

2nd Takamimusubi: is high creation.

3rd Kamimusubi: is Divine creation.

All three are known as Zoka sanshin (three kami of creation).

Now, u should notice there just happens to be no other info on the 2nd and 3rd kami of creation just as there was no more info but the name of Juubi(the tentails) Okami when I found him as well. Kishi used him.

Anyways to cooralate takamimusubi and kamimusubi to the MS. They both represent different levels of creation. Perhaps when transfering MS eyes to get the EMS u awaken Kamimusubi (divine creation). However, its a limited jutsu which puts Madara where he is now, half dead, half alive it seems. Perhaps by retransfering eyes (madara wants sasukes MS eyes) he could awaken Takamimusubi and completly bring himself back to life and truely become Immortal.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 11-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #19
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Ama-no-Kagaseo

The term Ama-no-Kagaseo came about when certain Japanese Onmyoji (sorcerers) or members of the Imperial house attempted to establish a cult of worship of the Mikaboshi in the attempt to shamanistically direct its power of destruction against one's enemies. Ama-no-Kagaseo was said to be the corporal form of the Mikaboshi, who drew his power from the Pole Star. The idea was that if you let the Mikaboshi feed your passions for greed or lust but then turned to control them through intense discipline, you yourself could harness its power of control and establish dominion over a territory or even the world. The last known figure to openly invoke such was the Japanese Sorceress Queen, Pimiko of Yamato,who worshipped the Mikaboshi until turning to more diplomatic techniques for establishing rule with her opening of Japan to trade with the Chinese court of Wei.
@ KYF I just read that wiki article and noticed a paragraph that I thought was interesting ^. It seems the mikaboshi represents a powerful dark force that has no actual form. That kind of reminds me of Bijuu who are said to be evil beings made out of pure chakra. The kagaseo are like jinchuuriki who seal that dark force inside themselves and attempt to control it. The purpose was to direct that power of destruction against your enemies. The ninja villages made jinchuuriki for the same reason. They were meant as the ultimate tools of destruction for their villages.

In the bolded text it says that a person could let mikaboshi feed their passion and with intense discipline it was possible to control its power. The same can apply to bijuu. Ninja like KB and Yugito have that discipline while Gaara and Naruto don't.

Notice the underlined sentence. The last person who had the ability to control mikaboshi was Yamato. I think you see where I'm going with this. The yamato in the manga has the ability to suppress the 9-tails. Coincidence? I don't think so. Hashirama's abilities were far stronger then yamato's. He was able to control several Bijuu at once. What's your opinion?

BTW, since mikaboshi is responsible for greed, passion, lust, hatred, etc, could it be similar to the 7 deadly sins somehow. Maybe each bijuu represents a different kind of of sin and the jyuubi is all of them combined into pure darkness.

Last edited by ask me anything; 11-11-2009 at 11:15 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #20
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Frankly, Sasuke has always had an ultimate technique that surpassed even Susanno. A dreaded trump card that allowed him to overcome nigh' unstoppable foes: PLOT NO JUTSU!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:17 AM   #21
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Frankly, Sasuke has always had an ultimate technique that surpassed even Susanno. A dreaded trump card that allowed him to overcome nigh' unstoppable foes: PLOT NO JUTSU!
Of course thats why every one of his opponents is either inferior in inate chakra ability or holds back.

Where there is none of that, he's got to be saved.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #22
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

Im assumuing Kishi never thought that u guys would never research this as much as u have. So that means his story is nothing more then an Idea he stole from ancient Japanese lore. Well I must say Kudos to him for making a Manga that is based on some sort of history. Well done Kishi.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #23
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Of course thats why every one of his opponents is either inferior in inate chakra ability or holds back.

Where there is none of that, he's got to be saved.
Yea because sasuke needed saving from deidara and the raikage had to be saved from him lol despite raikage having info on sasuke and sasuke knew nothing about him meaning sasuke beat someone twice who had more exspirienced and info putting sasuke at the disadvantage lol. Frankly u should prey naruto gest at least one of those fights before the second part of the series is over lol because just showing up to beat stronger opponents who are already injured, secrets have been revealed, cant kill naruto just try to capture alive and naruto still needs assisatance with a strong dose of enemy mysteriously gos stupid while naruto mysteriously gets smarter with a dab of making clones appear out of thin air already henged to win (kakuzu and pain).

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 11-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #24
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

I'm a little confused, aren't there already 5 MS techniques?

Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o, Kamui (Kakashi's tech), and Madara's Technique.
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:29 AM   #25
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
I'm a little confused, aren't there already 5 MS techniques?

Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o, Kamui (Kakashi's tech), and Madara's Technique.
I was refering to the final doujutsu awakened when MS eyes are transplanted and becomes Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi said madara along with never losing the light from his eyes (wont go blind) he gained a whole new Doujutsu was born.

And since in japanese folklore IZANAGI was the one who gave birth to amaterasu, tsukuyomi and sasanoo. IMO, it makes the most since he be the final MS jutsu gained when one gets EMS. Izanagi (God of creation and death)! Could explain why madaras still alive even though he was stabbed through the chest with a huge sword.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 11-13-2009, 04:37 AM   #26
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea because sasuke needed saving from deidara and the raikage had to be saved from him lol despite raikage having info on sasuke and sasuke knew nothing about him meaning sasuke beat someone twice who had more exspirienced and info putting sasuke at the disadvantage lol. Frankly u should prey naruto gest at least one of those fights before the second part of the series is over lol because just showing up to beat stronger opponents who are already injured, secrets have been revealed, cant kill naruto just try to capture alive and naruto still needs assisatance with a strong dose of enemy mysteriously gos stupid while naruto mysteriously gets smarter with a dab of making clones appear out of thin air already henged to win (kakuzu and pain).
You know very well akatsuki doesnt fight to capture. No, they fight to kill. Thats the only way they can capture the bijuus and Sasuke realised that in his fight with bee.

So, saying all of naruto's opponent were not seriously fighting is a big lie.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #27
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Im assumuing Kishi never thought that u guys would never research this as much as u have. So that means his story is nothing more then an Idea he stole from ancient Japanese lore. Well I must say Kudos to him for making a Manga that is based on some sort of history. Well done Kishi.
Its very common in works of modern fiction to use well established lore or myths. and kishi's use of jap culture and history in Naruto is brilliant and interesting. i also give kudos to kishi for this.

Quote:
And since in japanese folklore IZANAGI was the one who gave birth to amaterasu, tsukuyomi and sasanoo. IMO, it makes the most since he be the final MS jutsu gained when one gets EMS. Izanagi (God of creation and death)! Could explain why madaras still alive even though he was stabbed through the chest with a huge sword.
If Madara had the EMS' 4th Jutsu or his teleportation Jutsu during his fight with Hashirama, I wonder how he got stabbed...
Old 11-15-2009, 04:52 PM   #28
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I can never understand when people make these beings that are older than "time itself" like how the fuck is that possible?? Lol.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:45 PM   #29
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Nice Mythology lesson KYF.

Madara having EMS. He still sucks. -_-

Hashirama steamrolled that fool. He got impaled by many swords. ROFL LMAO!!
Plus the Uchiha clan took a shit on him.

I don't see this guy being more powerful than Pain. EVER.

He can take Sasuke's eyes, Kakashi Eye and Danzou eye. He still would suck.

Last edited by Silverblade; 11-15-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #30
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
You know very well akatsuki doesnt fight to capture. No, they fight to kill. Thats the only way they can capture the bijuus and Sasuke realised that in his fight with bee.

So, saying all of naruto's opponent were not seriously fighting is a big lie.
Not to try and beat a dead horse which this topic has turned into, but suigetsu said they should figh to kill not sasuke. And since sasuke didnt actually use any deadly force until he finally said F it and amaterasued the hachibi then suprised KB survived captured his tentacal lol.

Lol, if ur aruing the FACT, not assumtion that kakuzu or pain was actually trying to kill (not saying there going to just half kill to capture), but actually comit themselves to kill naruto and not hold back then ur wrong my friend.

Kakuzu once naruto showed didnt attack naruto with any of his powerful ninjtsu, just tried to KO him with his tentacal things. Otherwise he wouldve been throwing wind plus fire ninjutsu at naruto as well.

And pain, seriously? Do we have to actaully act like pain wasnt holding back when pain instead of skewering naruto when he sucked him up using bansho tension just merely had HG realm drain his chakra to wear him out.

Or how about when deva choke slams naruto then carefully stabbs him with chakra rods in nonlethal areas so not to mortaly wound him which deva actaully talks abouthttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/06/

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA