472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #151
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,140
Thanks: 914
Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,607 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Kyuubi that would kill Naruto the second he is released.
Naruto was learning. 2 and a half years got him decent level of control. If Naruto needs it, he gets it. The 1st quarter of part II was nothing but Naruto relying on the Kyuubi. Though, I agree that Naruto needs some practice. If Naruto can't control the Kyuubi, he shouldn't use it, because it will entice Naruto to rip off the seal, which would potentially kill Naruto if all 9 tails come flowing out (that's probably why Minato set up the fail-safe mechanism just incase Naruto wasn't ready).lol
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline  


Old 11-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #152
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,096
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Naruto was learning. 2 and a half years got him decent level of control. If Naruto needs it, he gets it. The 1st quarter of part II was nothing but Naruto relying on the Kyuubi. Though, I agree that Naruto needs some practice. If Naruto can't control the Kyuubi, he shouldn't use it, because it will entice Naruto to rip off the seal, which would potentially kill Naruto if all 9 tails come flowing out (that's probably why Minato set up the fail-safe mechanism just incase Naruto wasn't ready).lol
I agree that he needs to control the Kyuubi better but it won't be as that easy. Killerbee is just lucky that his bijuu isn't as crazy so he probably had a easier time control its powers.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #153
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,140
Thanks: 914
Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,607 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

I wonder about that though. In Konoha, Naruto was shunned as a host initially, so he grew up fearing the power that he had. Technically, Naruto has only been trained as a host for only 2 and a half years, not nearly enough experience, where as Killer Bee probably grew up in a healthy environment and was told to embrace the power he was blessed with. He grew and trained in sync with the Hachibi. Killer Bee and Hachibi's personalities probably meshed as time gone by. That's the only way a successful host can be born to our knowledge.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #154
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

Thats why Kisame is effective against Jinchuriki because the lot of them rely on their bijju only thats why he sad when he fought the old man 4 tails he had a hard time because the guy also used some elemental jutsu, but obviously his relying on his bijju screwed him in the end.

Naruto and Garra are the only jinchuriki shown that use other shit besides their bijju, and like I said once again Kisame is weak he's only good vs jinchuriki who rely on the bijju.. he wasn't overpowering kirabi at all he was just making the attacks worthless by sucking the chakra away...

we all saw what happened when his sword failed and he got clotheslined... without his sword he's garbage Zabuza would fuck his shit up i bet zabuza's sword>samahada btw smart ppl will know why.
Myth is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-18-2009), Numinous (11-18-2009), platinumrug (11-18-2009), Silverblade (11-17-2009), Vengeance (11-17-2009)
Old 11-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #155
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,051
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Thats why Kisame is effective against Jinchuriki because the lot of them rely on their bijju only thats why he sad when he fought the old man 4 tails he had a hard time because the guy also used some elemental jutsu, but obviously his relying on his bijju screwed him in the end.

Naruto and Garra are the only jinchuriki shown that use other shit besides their bijju, and like I said once again Kisame is weak he's only good vs jinchuriki who rely on the bijju.. he wasn't overpowering kirabi at all he was just making the attacks worthless by sucking the chakra away...

we all saw what happened when his sword failed and he got clotheslined... without his sword he's garbage Zabuza would fuck his shit up i bet zabuza's sword>samahada btw smart ppl will know why.
Finally glad I'm not the only one who thinks this shit!
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-18-2009), Numinous (11-18-2009), platinumrug (11-18-2009), Silverblade (11-18-2009)
Old 11-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #156
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

There's nothing else to think lol, don't tell me some morons actually believe Kisame was OVERPOWERING bee... because all I saw was bee's attacks having chakra sucked outta them thus making them worthless..
Myth is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #157
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Thats why Kisame is effective against Jinchuriki because the lot of them rely on their bijju only thats why he sad when he fought the old man 4 tails he had a hard time because the guy also used some elemental jutsu, but obviously his relying on his bijju screwed him in the end.

Naruto and Garra are the only jinchuriki shown that use other shit besides their bijju, and like I said once again Kisame is weak he's only good vs jinchuriki who rely on the bijju.. he wasn't overpowering kirabi at all he was just making the attacks worthless by sucking the chakra away...

we all saw what happened when his sword failed and he got clotheslined... without his sword he's garbage Zabuza would fuck his shit up i bet zabuza's sword>samahada btw smart ppl will know why.
Seriously???

Kisame at 30% chumped team gai and he didnt absorb any chakra at all. I suppose all the seven swordsman were huge chakra users which is why they feared kisame lol.

The problem is because these guys are all ninja, theyre going to use chakra to perform ninjutsu so anyone with ninjutsu is going to have a problem.

And again I feel ur missing the picture kishi painted when kisame at 30% owned team gai. his swords special ability was useless and he was fighting the no ninjutsu taijutsu master, yet kisame owned so ur theory fails simply because of this.

Chakra attacks or no chakra attacks, kisame owns!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 11:36 PM   #158
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

Quote:
The problem is because these guys are all ninja, theyre going to use chakra to perform ninjutsu so anyone with ninjutsu is going to have a problem.
Nah dude you don't understand how it works raw chakra like leaking from a bijju's power or raw chakra channeled into a weapon can be absorbed a jutsu is something different its 2 things mixed to perform.. thats why the old man junchuriki gave him a tough time with the elemental fusions.

Quote:
And again I feel ur missing the picture kishi painted when kisame at 30% owned team gai. his swords special ability was useless and he was fighting the no ninjutsu taijutsu master, yet kisame owned so ur theory fails simply because of this.
No my theory doesn't fail because Team gai serves no relevance to this story, and all of them are weak as shit don't compare them to big dogs who would shit on kisame all day..

Quote:
Chakra attacks or no chakra attacks, kisame owns!
he owns nothing and chakra attacks aren't ninjutsu its just RAW CHAKRA. Ninjutsu isn't just chakra its 2 energies mixed together. In order for samahada to absorb a ninjutsu it would have to split the 2 energies somehow to absorb the spiritual energy AKA CHAKRA... Last I checked the manga clearly states it can't do that...

Last edited by Myth; 11-17-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Myth is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-18-2009)
Old 11-17-2009, 11:49 PM   #159
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

[QUOTE=Myth;1769333]
Quote:
Nah dude you don't understand how it works raw chakra like leaking from a bijju's power or raw chakra channeled into a weapon can be absorbed a jutsu is something different its 2 things mixed to perform.. thats why the old man junchuriki gave him a tough time with the elemental fusions.
Samehada absorbed KBs raiton right off his sword which is a ninjutsu so if it absorbs one ninjutsu then how are the others going to do any better?

Quote:
No my theory doesn't fail because Team gai serves no relevance to this story, and all of them are weak as shit don't compare them to big dogs who would shit on kisame all day..
Big dogs like zabuza??? I know Kisame couldnt beat some as strong as KB without samehada special ability, but other high jounin and kage level will get owned as well.

And Gai is kakashis rival for a reason lol. Not to mention, it was kisame at 30% that owned them using ninjutsu and taijutsu.

Quote:
he owns nothing and chakra attacks aren't ninjutsu its just RAW CHAKRA because if what u say is true which it isn't it means itachi fails against kisame jiraiya fails against kisame pain fails against kisame madara fails against kisame naruto sasuke kakashi minato shodaime sandaime all fail against him in a fight...
KBs raiton was absorbed so its canon, ninjutsu as well!!! And itachi, kakashi Jman, sasuke, minato, shodaime arent one trick ponys who just use a certain ability to win all theyre fights. If one fails, they have others to fall back on.

Quote:
yeah exactly the only time he can absorb chakra is when its not used in a jutsu because ninjutsu i used by spiritual energy and physical energy last i checked ud need to split the 2 to absorb the chakra part AKA SPIRITUAL and samahada has not been shown to do that and it doesn't otherwise all the ppl i named kisame beats them all..
KBs raiton was absorbed so its canonz lol. And as Ive already said, like most other strong shinobi in this manga including kisame arent 1 trick ponys who just rely on ninjutsu. And samehada is limited to its abosorbtion of ninjutsu depending on the speed of the attack which was proves when 7tailKB put kisame on his ass using raw speed and power.

So even though samehada can absorb ninjutsu, ninjutsu attacks like chidori that rely on speed (especialy the raikages lol) could work. A sneak attack with ninjutsu should work as well.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #160
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Samehada absorbed KBs raiton right off his sword which is a ninjutsu so if it absorbs one ninjutsu then how are the others going to do any better?
Thats not ninjutsu buddy thats just channeling your chakra into a weapon sasuke can do this to, its just the nature of his chakra is raiton but make no mistake dude its not ninjutsu


Quote:
And Gai is kakashis rival for a reason lol. Not to mention, it was kisame at 30% that owned them using ninjutsu and taijutsu.
the only person that calls gai kakashi's rival is gai himself im not turing this into another wack ass debate...

Point given what kisame absorbed WAS NOT ninjutsu. Channeling chakra into a weapon isn't a jutsu if u need proof look at the databook sasuke's kusangai with raiton isn't labeled as ninjutsu, only his chidori variations are

Last edited by Myth; 11-17-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Myth is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-18-2009)
Old 11-18-2009, 12:04 AM   #161
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,685
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

Channeling chakra through a weapon is not ninjutsu, wtf are you on KYF? So when the Samurai channel chakra through their blades, it's ninjutsu? You don't see people screaming "NINJA ART: CHAKRA CHANNEL THROUGH BLADE" and then they attack do you?? No, it's not ninjutsu, it's raw chakra. Big dif!
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-18-2009), Silverblade (11-18-2009), xxMESTxx (11-18-2009)
Old 11-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #162
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

He was mistaken thats all...
Myth is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (11-18-2009)
Old 11-18-2009, 12:14 AM   #163
Silverblade
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 1,681
Thanks: 355
Thanked 590 Times in 275 Posts
Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

[QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;1769334]
Quote:

Samehada absorbed KBs raiton right off his sword which is a ninjutsu so if it absorbs one ninjutsu then how are the others going to do any better?
Bro. It's not a jutsu. It's just chakra channeled into a blade. Then lightning is added. Not a jutsu. Samurai, Asuma and Naruto could do it too.

Quote:
Big dogs like zabuza??? I know Kisame couldnt beat some as strong as KB without samehada special ability, but other high jounin and kage level will get owned as well.
Big dogs on Akatsuki level. Not Zabuza. Kisame would own him. Samehada can find him in the mist. Since it's a chakra sniffer as well. Kishi has something up his sleeve for Kisame. Don't count him out yet. Why keep a big blue guy alive and let Pain, Itachi, Sasori, Kakuzu and Jiraiya die?

There is more to him.

Quote:
And Gai is kakashis rival for a reason lol. Not to mention, it was kisame at 30% that owned them using ninjutsu and taijutsu.
If TenTen didn't fail. Kisame would of gotten steamrolled. You seriously think that? Neji didn't DO much and Lee either. They both are good shinobi.

Quote:
KBs raiton was absorbed so its canon, ninjutsu as well!!! And itachi, kakashi Jman, sasuke, minato, shodaime arent one trick ponys who just use a certain ability to win all theyre fights. If one fails, they have others to fall back on.
Wait? NINJUTSU?!! Where? Killerbee used ninjutsu in this fight?

Quote:
KBs raiton was absorbed so its canonz lol. And as Ive already said, like most other strong shinobi in this manga including kisame arent 1 trick ponys who just rely on ninjutsu. And samehada is limited to its abosorbtion of ninjutsu depending on the speed of the attack which was proves when 7tailKB put kisame on his ass using raw speed and power.
Prove to me where Manga states that Chakra that is Recomposed to a particular of the 5 Elements is ninjutsu.

Quote:
So even though samehada can absorb ninjutsu, ninjutsu attacks like chidori that rely on speed (especialy the raikages lol) could work. A sneak attack with ninjutsu should work as well.
Samehada is an ugly sword. Seriously. You're acting like Samehada is the Hungry Ghost Realm. It is not. It absorbs chakra to a degree. RAW chakra.
Silverblade is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-18-2009)
Old 11-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #164
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

[QUOTE=Myth;1769337]
Quote:
Thats not ninjutsu buddy thats just channeling your chakra into a weapon sasuke can do this to, its just the nature of his chakra is raiton but make no mistake dude its not ninjutsu
Sasuke KB, sasuke dont use chakra infused swords, they use raiton (elemental ninjutsu) infued swords.

Quote:
the only person that calls gai kakashi's rival is gai himself im not turing this into another wack ass debate...
Im not saying Gai is win, but hes high jounin level above asuma, yamato, kurenai ect. Yet him and neji, lee and ten ten got owned by 30& kisame.

Quote:
Point given what kisame absorbed WAS NOT ninjutsu. Channeling chakra into a weapon isn't a jutsu if u need proof look at the databook sasuke's kusangai with raiton isn't labeled as ninjutsu, only his chidori variations are
sasukes chidori sword was B ranked and its called a raiton sword. ur going to have to provide me a link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Channeling chakra through a weapon is not ninjutsu, wtf are you on KYF? So when the Samurai channel chakra through their blades, it's ninjutsu? You don't see people screaming "NINJA ART: CHAKRA CHANNEL THROUGH BLADE" and then they attack do you?? No, it's not ninjutsu, it's raw chakra. Big dif!
LMAO, samurai use chakra infused swords, KB and sasuke use raiton (u know that elemental ninjutsu type) infused in theyre sword that like chidori on the arm, leg, ect increases its piercing power.

Either Im mistaken or thats sasukes chidori sword jutsu and it says its a NINJUTSU!!!

Originally Posted by Kumanri
Question about Sasuke's skills:
-_- He has many skills.
Kirin is Lvl S ninjutsu
Kusanagi no Tsurugi - Chidori-gatana is Lvl B ninjutsuKuchiyose - Raikoukenka (drawing out shuriken from wrist) is Lvl B ninjutsu
Chidori Eisou (Chidori spear) is Lvl A ninjutsu
Chidori Senbon is Lvl A ninjutsu
Chidori Nagashi is Lvl A ninjutsu


OOPS SORRY i FORGOT TO SAY, hA HAAAAA NINJUTSU!!!!!!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 11-18-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline  
Old 11-18-2009, 12:32 AM   #165
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Sasuke KB, sasuke dont use chakra infused swords, they use raiton (elemental ninjutsu) infued swords.
dude its not elemental rofll their chakra is just raiton nature lols anywho its not ninjutsu.. its the same how naruto channeled his wind chakra into the paper and it split thats not ninjutsu is just his chakra is natured wind.. you get it?

btw my fault i made a mistake sasuke's sword is B ranked but thats because he just channels chidori through it, chidori is a ninjutsu so kisame wouldn't be able to absorb that shit.. but Kirabi just channels his chakra which is raiton natured..

Now I see why you thought it was ninjutsu...

Last edited by Myth; 11-18-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Myth is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-18-2009)
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions Mystik Naruto Manga 913 04-03-2009 12:16 AM
Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions Mystik Naruto Manga 1277 03-27-2009 12:07 AM
Naruto 405 Discussions Ami-san Naruto Manga 123 06-27-2008 02:08 AM
Naruto 335 Discussions. goku100 Naruto Manga 45 12-20-2006 03:12 AM
SOTW #16 Discussions goku100 Contests 30 08-12-2006 04:06 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.