472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #31
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road
Re: 472 Predictions/Spoiler discussions

I like Numinous' prediction except for the part where Kisame is absorbed by Samehada. Well that's not exactly true, I like that part a lot but I didn't want Kisame to go out like that. Samehada is like a chrysalis where fish boy goes through his final and most powerful transformation.

A like Vengeance's a little more. i know it still has him with a chakra overload but it seems a little (not much) more plausible. I like giving it to Suigetsu.

Last edited by icedraon620; 11-13-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #32
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophecy-Child View Post
Good prediction Vengeance. I liked how you did the fight with killerbee and kisamehada. Everything was good except i dont think it is likely for fuu to be a yamanaka and ino's brother at that.
The Killa Kisame made me see that Zabuza's sword was likely broken for this reason, for Suigetsu to get it. He is "made of water" after all. I now think Kisame may just be killed. nice prediction V.

Fuu and the Ino 's dont look dont look similar to u? Just compare Ino's pops and even ino, the way they are drawn, body hair and jutsu to Fuu. I dont have a strong memory of Fuu, but i remember thinking of Ino and pops when i saw his jutsu and him at once. Only 1ne known clan from Konoha would specialize in a jutsu to do something like Fuus. Wonder if Konohamaru's pops is in Root. Maybe his more secretive than Danzou's string pullings are what got Danzou and Root reinstated in Konoha. Not even Konohamaru knows he's alive. That would be cool, but not likely.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 11-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #33
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

GASP! I just realized something from the times of Mystik way back when. She had a theory that if a cloak comes off an Akatsuki member, then they will in fact die. Kisame's cloak is gone; is this foreshadowing the future of the battle?
Old 11-13-2009, 08:26 PM   #34
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedraon620 View Post
GASP! I just realized something from the times of Mystik way back when. She had a theory that if a cloak comes off an Akatsuki member, then they will in fact die. Kisame's cloak is gone; is this foreshadowing the future of the battle?
Nooooooo!!!! That would be a tragedy. I really want seigetsu to be the one to kill kisame. That would be a better end to kisame. Especially if samehada get's knocked out kisame's hand and when he calls for it, samehada goes flying into siegetsu's hand. I would love to see kisame's WTF look on his face.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #35
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Kisame will die. Suigetsu getting samehada is a very good possibility. Killerbee will be worn out after this fight. maybe Kishi will provide us with another method of extracting or removing a bijuu inside a host without actually killing the host. i dunno,i just feel for plots' sake that the 8-tail will be captured by akatsuki, but somehow KB wont die. Naruto would then be taught by KB how to rap and how to control his bijuu.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #36
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Absolutely not, the cloak is a cliche. Kishi will eventually break the pattern. There is nothing to read into. At least I hope hes not that predictable. I am hard pressed to believe that Madara will lose another cronie. If in fact he does than Kishi better make Madara an absolute terror. Im hard pressed to believe he will kill off another Aka. Kisame is being uderestimated by most of U. He will be saved by Madara before the battle is over. BY THE WAY GREAT PREDICTIONS GUYS, VERY IMPRESSIVE.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:33 AM   #37
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

Okay we will bet rep. points. Any takers?
Old 11-14-2009, 12:34 AM   #38
Mansy3700
Genin

Mansy3700 is an unknown quantity at this point

My prediction based on Sugitsu plan is lv up
When Kisame weakened:
Sugitsu:Samheda come to papa & Samheda accept
Kisame:!?
Jugoon't kill him
Jugo fuses with Kisame's body
Jugo&Sugitsu become overpowered
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mansy3700 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-15-2009), Vengeance (11-14-2009)
Old 11-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #39
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

What are u betting rep points for? Do u really think it makes a bit of difference? You have your opinion and its well respected [at least thats my take on it] Some guys will probably Rip u. But after that challenge u deserve it.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:45 AM   #40
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Okay we will bet rep. points. Any takers?
Hmmm, interesting. Could you explain what exactly it is were betting on?

Old 11-14-2009, 01:18 AM   #41
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

We will bet whether that the "cliche" of the cloak coming off resulting in death is true or not. Durndle will receive rep if his claim that Kishi will not kill off Kisame like that as predicted. I get points if the shark dies.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:23 AM   #42
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

any criticism on my prediction??

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 11-14-2009, 08:37 AM   #43
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
any criticism on my prediction??
I like it. Only thing is you could make it a little longer.

And what is version 3? Like you mean the full Hachibi form?
Old 11-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #44
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

i'll remember that when i write one next week

yea

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 11-14-2009, 01:35 PM   #45
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

The Special One -Octopus vs. Shark
It seems some are dieing for a Sai & Naruto convo though I doubt it'll happen right away. I personally see Sai hiding to try to find out what secret Kakashi, Yamato, & Naruto are keeping. He'll probably reveal himself once Gaara & the others show up. At least that's how I think it would go. Other than that it was a cool prediction. I liked Fuu & Ao scene & the detail you put into the movement with Kisame & Kirabi.

Numinous 472: Anxiety
Ao getting saved seems possible as they're tracking him. Fuu jumping back was funny. Raikage's group finding Kirabi that quickly seems highly unlikely given there location. Unless Sabu-chan lives in the land of iron I highly doubt they saw that dome. An ink cloud that shoots lightning? It's cool but I don't see it happening. Overall I liked this one as well.

jeanericuser 472 "A desperate situation"
This is one of my favorites. I loved how you put an urgency into getting air. Nice details in fight movement as well. Though the way Ao escapes is a little odd in that Fuu released with enough time for Ao to actually land on his feet? Other than that it's a nice prediction.

poolangya Kisamehada!
Another one of my favorites this one has the best dialog between characters I think. My only issue with it is Raikage finding Kirabi so fast. I like the idea of Sakura going to the summit it's logical in that it's the last place Sasuke's scent was located.

xxMESTxx Naruto 472 prediction:
A explosion tag on Ao's foot was cool. Fuu played Ao by making him think he'd cut off his head but instead blew him up. That was just bad arse I must say.

Numinous 473: Humanity

I felt like I read this before?

jeanericuser 473: 8 tails vs Kisame
My favorite prediction that fight was epic.

@Prophecy-Child: You're probably one of like 3 people on this forum who doesn't think Fuu is a Yamanaka.

- - - - - - Combining post - - - - - -
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
that doesnt mean hes wrong
Figures you'd say something like that. Are you one of those selected few that can't see the similarities in appearance & jutsu?

Edit: Yeah that's cute delete your post so it looks like I double posted. To bad I already quoted you.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-14-2009 at 01:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-15-2009), The Special One (11-14-2009)
Closed Thread