472 spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point
472 spoilers

literally translated
Quote:
Because there are no easy time in Suimasen ""

Kirabi the tail of the beast, and had to escape from the shark demon grasp thickness and sub-chan Bong Myongjigeogari art of that water is a surgery to move the water around the shark and demons, the demons as shark escape as追I掛Ke come, I outta add receivable Katta Rarena Ge

Ha So at the suggestion of the tail, the shark hunter so Kirabi demons, Iki and mind to move out of the water you put yourself逃Gere only the thickness and sub Pon-chan, the two can try a strategy that emerged from the water but, shark trying to attack the demons outta Tai Pong

Kirabi in a hurry to come to the rescue, it is attacked in the trap of shark fins Kirabi demons back to back versions to suit the tail of the beast

Ha the tail of the tail of the animal tail Kirabi but only one foot (foot octopus) out, and their distance from the sharks to離Sanaku demon with a sucker

Swim directly, out of the water weight and sub-Pon-chan

Kirabi to say that Coulter heat lightning and the sword, get away with throwing ink at the suggestion of the tail in C

But the demon shark鮫肌combined with the skin can感Jitoru chakra thing, feeling鮫肌Kirabi attack back in the Ville

Followed

Shark demon lifted the fusion of art and Kirabi Myongjigeogari close to the water like a log, stop eating at the ground surface so that the落To鮫肌off your feet, willing to defend the Kirabi
F落鮫skin off

飛Bidashi splinter from the handle, sharks鮫肌demons fly away and go somewhere Kirabi
鮫肌

Kirabi鮫肌chakra is like they are trying to master the Kirabi, distributed to key Raabe et al took the chakras or demon shark, sharks鮫肌kick the demon tries to recover, get in the way
鮫肌鮫肌

Without the sharks had blunt刺Satsu Kirabi sword on the ground, and bite the end and stopped recruiting Kirabi

Quote:
got a rough translation here:

Basically, Bee survives Kisame fusion, force him back in human form and take Samehada.
It ends with Kisame kicking Samehada to prevent Bee from using it and attacking with Bee's sword.

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

Last edited by thegodfather2450; 11-16-2009 at 03:30 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thegodfather2450 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-16-2009), Gakure (11-17-2009), gokugohan (11-17-2009), platinumrug (11-16-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-16-2009), zang (11-16-2009)

Old 11-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: 472 spoilers

Soruce: NF
Credit: Stream
Verification: Confirmed

Killer bee changes to bijuu, and tries to escape while holding Sabu-chan et Ponta. But the water moves with Kisame in the center, so if he swims after them, they can't reach the air.

Then Killer Bee suggests that since Kisame is after him, he'll leave them and try to escape by himself, so that with the water moving they will eventually reach the air. But Kisame attacks Ponta

Killer Bee gets back to the rescue, and falls into the trap of Kisame, who attacks him with the dorsal fin and gets him back to a lower version of bjiuu

Killer Bee gets out a single tentacle and uses it to grab Kisame away from him

Meanwhile, Sabu-chan and Ponta get out of the water

Killer Bee somethings about lightning sword, but on a suggestion of Hachibi, just spouts off ink in order to escape

But Samehada/Kisame fusion can feel the chakra through the skin and he attacks Killer bee with the dorsal fin

More to follow

Kisame has cancelled the Suiton and the fusion, and gets close to Killer Bee down and not moving. He tries to cut off his legs but Samehada grabs the earth to protect Killer Bee

Thorns come out of the handle, forcing Kisame to drop it, and Samehada jumps close to Killer Bee

Samehada liked Killer Bee Chakra so much, it wants to make him its new master. It tries to heal Killer Bee with Chakra stolen from Kisame, but Kisame kicks it off

Kisame grabs a sword of Killer Bee stuck into the earth, and gets ready to stab him.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-17-2009), gokugohan (11-17-2009), moebrown20 (11-17-2009), platinumrug (11-16-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-16-2009), Spiegel (11-17-2009), TheJkid (11-19-2009), zang (11-16-2009), zer0systm (11-18-2009)
Old 11-17-2009, 05:29 AM   #3
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Soruce: NF
Credit: Stream
Verification: Confirmed
Killer bee changes to bijuu, and tries to escape while holding Sabu-chan et Ponta. But the water moves with Kisame in the center, so if he swims after them, they can’t reach the air.

Then Killer Bee suggests that since Kisame is after him, he’ll leave them and try to escape by himself, so that with the water moving they will eventually reach the air. But Kisame attacks Ponta

Killer Bee gets back to the rescue, and falls into the trap of Kisame, who attacks him with the dorsal fin and gets him back to a lower version of bjiuu

Killer Bee gets out a single tentacle and uses it to grab Kisame away from him

Meanwhile, Sabu-chan and Ponta get out of the water

Killer Bee somethings about lightning sword, but on a suggestion of Hachibi, just spouts off ink in order to escape

But Samehada/Kisame fusion can feel the chakra through the skin and he attacks Killer bee with the dorsal fin

Kisame has cancelled the Suiton and the fusion, and gets close to Killer Bee down and not moving. He tries to cut off his legs but Samehada grabs the earth to protect Killer Bee

Thorns come out of the handle, forcing Kisame to drop it, and Samehada jumps close to Killer Bee

Samehada liked Killer Bee Chakra so much, it wants to make him its new master. It tries to heal Killer Bee with Chakra stolen from Kisame, but Kisame kicks it off

Kisame grabs a sword of Killer Bee stuck into the earth, and gets ready to stab him.

So basically Bee “wins” and is out of chakra, tries to get it back and is attacked by Kisame who really wasn’t defeated at the end.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (11-17-2009)
Old 11-17-2009, 08:52 AM   #4
dont ask
Genin

dont ask is an unknown quantity at this point

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dont ask For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-17-2009), Gakure (11-17-2009), moebrown20 (11-17-2009), Numinous (11-18-2009), platinumrug (11-17-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-17-2009), Silverblade (11-17-2009), Spiegel (11-17-2009), TheJkid (11-19-2009), Vengeance (11-17-2009), zang (11-17-2009)
Old 11-17-2009, 08:54 AM   #5
dont ask
Genin

dont ask is an unknown quantity at this point

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dont ask For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-17-2009), Gakure (11-17-2009), Gamabunta (11-17-2009), moebrown20 (11-17-2009), Numinous (11-18-2009), platinumrug (11-17-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-17-2009), Spiegel (11-17-2009), TheJkid (11-19-2009), Vengeance (11-17-2009), zang (11-17-2009)
Old 11-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
So basically Bee “wins” and is out of chakra, tries to get it back and is attacked by Kisame who really wasn’t defeated at the end.

Totally thought it was different.

Top quote was the only thing I added,My bad

Pls @veng, I'm really.http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/438/16-17/

Find it in ur heart to forgive me pls pls pls.

Last edited by Gakure; 11-17-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #7
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Translation is up

鬼鮫+”鮫肌”の超絶鮫コラボ!!
Kisame & Samehada's Superior Shark Collaboration!!
472 水牢の死闘!!
Water Prison and the Struggle to the Death!!

水の中のポン太
Ponta in the middle of the water.
サブちゃん先生。鬼鮫を見て『…刀と融合した…!?』
Sabu-chan Sensei, looking at Kisame: ...he fused with his sword..!?
ビー『まるで…半分だけ魚のようになった人間…イヤ人間のようになった魚 …?』
Bee: It's as if he's a human thats become half fish...no, or more like a fish that's become like a human...?
サブ『…息がもたないのに説明が長いよっ! 半魚人だよっ!』
Sabu: ...I'm running out of breath, and it's too long to explain! He's half fish, half human!

鬼鮫、エラパクパクさせながら『ではいきますよ』
Kisame: Alright, here I come.

ポン太、息苦しそう
Ponta can't breathe.
ビー『このままじゃサブちゃん先生もポン太も溺れる 水から脱出するのが 先だぜ!』
Bee: At this rate Sabu-chan and Ponta are going to drown. We've got to get out of the water first!
ビー衣出しながら、サブちゃんの襟もって、ポン太の尻尾掴んで水中を移動 (逃げる)
Bee, in his 8-tails cloak, holds Sabu-chan by the collar and Ponta by the tail, runs away.
いつまで泳いでも?逃げても?水が終わらない。
How far do they have to swim? And what of their escape? The water doesn't end.
ビー『先が見えねエ!スゲー水の量だ… どんだけ~~~!』
Bee: I can't see the end! An unreal amount of water...how in the world~~!
鬼鮫『この水遁からは逃げられないですよ 今の私とアナタ達では地と利が違いすぎます から』
Kisame: You can't escape from this Suiton. The difference in the advantage I have over you is too great.

鬼鮫が移動する毎に水のドームも動く
As Kisame moves, the dome of water moves with him.

サブ『ビー後ろっ!』
Sabu: Bee, behind you!
ビー『! この状況上等!!負けるかよ!!』
Bee: ! This situation is perfect! Like I would lose to you!!
八尾『うぜーラップかましてる場合か!あの半魚人を中心にしてこの水も一緒に移動して やが
るんだよ!気付け! それに奴のほうが水中では速い!しかも半魚人ってく らいだから
たぶんエラ呼吸だ! ただ逃げても いづれ殺られるぜ』
Hachibi: This isn't the time for your rapping! Have you noticed!? That half fish, half man is the core, moving the body of water with him! And on top of that, he's faster than you in the water! Because he's half fish, half man he can probably breathe under water too! So if you don't escape you will die.
ビー『ならどうする?』
Bee: Then what should we do?
八尾『”暁”のターゲットはお前だビー! その演歌じじいとタヌキは置いて その二人 とは
違う方向へ逃げろ! 奴は必ずお前を追う!』
Hachibi: Akatsuki's target is you! Leave that Enka old man and that Tanuki and run away from them! He will most certainly follow you!
ビー『なるほど そうすりゃ二人は…』
Bee: I see, if I do that then those two...
八尾『おう!奴がお前を追っいる内に水も奴を中心にしていき いずれは水から二人は出 る』
Hachibi: Yes, as he's following you, the body of water will move with him, and if you get far enough, the others should get out of the water.

ビー、ポンタとサブちゃん離して逃げようとする~
Bee tries running away and separating himself from Ponta and Sabu-chan.
ビー後ろを振り返り『よし!こっちへ付いて――』
Bee turning around: Alright! Come right this way--
鬼鮫はポン太を狙う~~~~
Kisame aims for Ponta~~~~

ビー『なにイ!!?』
Bee: What!!?
鬼鮫『八尾は生け捕りがルールですが―― こいつらの生死は関係ありませ んからね!』
Kisame:The rule is to capture the Hachibi alive -- so it doesn't matter if the other two die!
ビー『させないヨウ!バカヤロウ!』
Bee: I won't let you! You idiot!
鬼鮫も、ビーもポン太の元へ~~
Kisame and Bee race toward Ponta~~

鬼鮫『かかりましたね!』
Kisame: I got you!
ビー『!』
Bee !
鬼鮫は方向転換して、ビーを捕まえる
Kisame changes direction, and catches Bee.
鬼鮫(吸盤…!?)
Kisame: (suckers...!?)
吸盤をだしグルグル巻きにするビー
(Octopus) suckers are coming out from Bee.
ビー『そう何度も… タダでは… チャクラやんねーよ!バカヤロー!コノ ヤロー!』
Bee: No matter how many times...if it's chakra you want, you can have it, you idiot!
鬼鮫『完璧な人柱力と呼ばれるだけありますね… このサイズで一部だけを尾獣化すると は』
Kisame: So he isn't called the perfect Jinchuuriki for no reason huh...to change into just part of the bijuu at this size like this...

ビー、移動 ポン太とサブちゃん水のドームから出れる
Bee moving, Ponta and Sabu-chan are able to make it out of the water dome.

八尾『よし出たぞ!』
Hachibi: Alright, we're out!
ポンタの、お腹の上に落ちるサブちゃん
Sabu-chan falls on top of Ponta's belly.
ビー、刀だして攻撃しようとするが息が続か~~
Bee tries to attack with one of his swords, but can he keep breathing?
ビー『グボッ』
Bee: Guah.
鬼鮫『ずいぶん息苦しそうですね… …そろそろ息も限界ですか?
いいアイディアでしたが私の体に触れてる以上 チャクラはどんどんなくなっていきます よ
”鮫肌”が喜び震えるのが分かる… 大好物のチャクラをついに見つけてしまったようで すね』
Kisame: You can hold your breath for quite some time huh...but are you at your limit? It was a good idea, but if you touch my body any more your chakra will be depleted. Samehada is shaking in delight...he's finally found chakra he likes.

ビー、鬼鮫から離れる
Bee is distancing himself from Kisame.
ビー『こうなったら またラリアットだ… うまくタイミング合わせて…』
Bee: If it goes that way, I'll use another Lariat. I've got to time this well...
八尾『よせ!水中で こいつの動きには勝てねーよ! さっきのタコの足の やつで
さらに警戒もしてやがる!  ここは一旦逃げろ! アレを使え!』
Hachibi: Stop! You can't win against his his movements in the water! You should've been warned after that last guy with the octopus tentacle! We've got to retreat temporarily! Let's use that!
鬼鮫『”暁”で私ほど生け捕りのうまい者はいなくてねエ… この水牢鮫踊 りの術…
生存できるギリギリまでチャクラをけ削る 加減を見極めるのが面白いんで すよ
まあ たまに失敗する事もありますがね!』
Kisame: In Akatsuki there isn't anyon better at capturing our targets alive...this Suirou Same Odori no Jutsu [Water Prison, Shark Dance Technique]...I have them barely survive and then shave off some chakra. It's fun trying to measure the extent he has. Well, there can't be room for failure.

ビー、口を膨らませ
Bee's mouth swells.
鬼鮫『!?』
Kisame: !?
墨を吐く
He spits out ink.
水が濁り出す
The water darkens.
鬼鮫『これは墨… 目くらまし…やっぱりタコヤローですね』
Kisame: This is ink...he's blinding me...I see, this octopus brat.
濁った水の中逃げるビー
Bee running away in the murky water.
追う鬼鮫 濁った水の中で鬼鮫攻撃
Kisame follows and attacks.
鬼鮫『この”鮫肌”と融合した私の体はチャクラを肌で感じ取る…』
Kisame: While fuzed with Samehada, my body can feel your chakra...
ビー、口から血を吐き倒れる
Bee collapses and coughs up blood.

戦いの様子をポン太の腹の上から見てるサブちゃん『ビー…』
Sabu-chan, watching the fight from atop Ponta's belly: Bee...

水のドームが壊れる
The water dome comes apart.
サブ『!! くっ』(今行くよっ!ビー!)
Sabu: !! Ku (I'm coming now, Bee!

倒れてるビー
Bee collapsed.
鬼鮫、鮫肌を脱ぐ? 鮫肌刀に戻る
Kisame's fusion is undone and Samehada returns to sword form.
鬼鮫『八尾もあっけなかったですね…』
Kisame: Not even the hachbi huh...
傷が治る鬼鮫
Kisame's wounds heal.
鬼鮫『またチョロチョロされて尾獣化されても厄介ですからね… 念のため
足を斬っておきますか…』
Kisame: If I had let you transform again, it would've been troublesome...to prevent that, I'm going to cut your legs off now...

走るサブちゃん
Sabu-chan running.
八尾『オレのチャクラも ほとんどもっていきやがって!くそ!ビー起きろ !
マジやべーぞ!!』
Hachibi: Most of my chakra's been sucked! Damn! Bee, wake up! This is seriously bad!!
鬼鮫『キレーにスパッとは斬れませんがね!』
Kisame: I guess I can't cut you all up huh!
斬ろうとすると鮫肌が伸び~~鬼鮫の手の平を切る
As he tries to cut, Samehada stretches away~~and it cuts Kisame's hands.
鬼鮫の持ってる柄ごと離れる鮫肌。
Kisame releases Samehada from his hands.
鮫肌ビーの前に(鮫肌がビーを守るみたいな感じ)鮫肌『ギギギ…』
Samehada in front of Bee (it looks like Samehada is protecting Bee) Samehada: Gigigi...
鬼鮫『まさか…八尾に懐くとは… そいつのチャクラがそんなに気に入りましたか…”鮫 肌”』
Kisame: It can't be...Samehada's become attached to the hachibi...does it like his chakra that much...Samehada

鮫肌柄をビーの元に
Samehada's handle move towards Bee.
ビー『うっ』
Bee: Ugh.
鬼鮫(私から奪ったチャクラを!)走り出し鮫肌を蹴る鬼鮫
Kisame: (The chakra it stole from me!) Kisame runs over and kicks Samehada.
鮫肌木にぶつかる
Samehada crashes into a tree.
ビー地面に這いつくばり~
Bee crawls along the ground~
鬼鮫『…! ちょうどいい… お互い武器の交換といきますか?』
Kisame: ...! This is perfect...to exchange one another's swords huh?
ビーの刀を拾い上げる鬼鮫『ふむ… この刀…』
Kisame picks up one of Bee's swords: Heh...this blade...
鬼鮫『キレーにスパッと斬れそうですね!!』
Kisame: Now I'm going to cut you up!!
鬼鮫、ビーに斬りかかる。
Kisame slashes at Bee.

瀕死の八尾に打つ手なし!?
Can hachibi do anything while on the verge of death!?
終わり。サーセイ★
The end.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-18-2009), Gakure (11-18-2009), Konnaha_yellow_flash (11-18-2009), platinumrug (11-19-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-18-2009), Scribbles (11-18-2009), TheJkid (11-19-2009)
Closed Thread