Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #196
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
It's not in my mod job description to not call stupid shit stupid. Don't like it? Too bad. Cry moar.
And here I thought that we were having an unbiased, meaningful conversation. I have to excuse myself for presuming it was so.

On the other hand, does Naruto really have homosexual characters? We perceive it as -mostly- western hemisphere readers who are accustomed to a far more less intimacy in our everyday lives. What I mean Japanese art has a tendency to covey emotionaly tender moments on males...

Something that the overtly masculine american, and in some case Central-European lifestyle shuns as a sign of being emotionally unreserved and not in control.

Anyone remember Fist of the North Star? There Kenshiro is pretty much the epitomy of kicking assness, yet he regularly wept over fallen worthy foes (or executed unworthy ones with extreme prejudice). Now look at the male action leads in the 80s, 90s.... all the Arnolds, etc. people rarely shed a tear.

My point is, what we may perceive to be gay is perhaps an overemphasized element of male friendship depiction.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ironclad For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-22-2009), Azumi (11-22-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-22-2009), TheJkid (11-23-2009), TheSixthHokage (11-22-2009)

Old 11-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #197
UTC
Academy Student

UTC is an unknown quantity at this point

I figured it was time to register for this forum and write down some of my thoughts on this topic.

1) Unification of opposites.
One could say that the entire overarching theme of the manga is unification. The conflict of Sasuke and Naruto is the same as that between the two sons of the Rikudou Sennin. These characters represent a series of opposites: light/dark, intelligence/strength, brain/soul, idealism/realism, love/hate, hard work/talent, yin/yang, in/yo, etc. Female/male and gay/straight are two more binaries which are often associated with the opposites listed above.

Does Naruto's attempt to reconcile opposites by bringing back Sasuke contain a sexual undercurrent? Possibly, but I think Naruto's affection for Sasuke can be read more easily as a bridging of binaries, where sexuality isn't even that important. If anything, the manga could be read as more of an endorsement of androgyny/bisexuality. Division of the RS, division of the ninja world, and division of Konoha have lead to the warfare of the manga. Unification and wholeness are the solutions to these problems.

2) Role of the author
Kishimoto's thoughts about Naruto's homosexuality matter less than what we can read in the manga. Perhaps he has unintentionally given the manga homosexual undertones. There are many different legitimate ways to read the manga. Naruto's journey can be read as I've argued above, or more in terms of a search for the father figure/attempt to assert his own power ("I will be the hokage")/adolescent search for identity and sexuality.

3) Subtle jokes
It's possible that Kishimoto included the kiss, the anal probing, etc., just as subtle jokes to the adult readers. Disney movies are notorious for doing this. This link shows "sex" displayed in the stars in The Lion King. A shonen manga with a homosexual main character would probably not sell gangbusters like Naruto has. Kishi might be putting in jokes, or he could be subtly hinting to his more observant readers. Who knows, but nothing's going to become explicit later in the manga. If it does, more power to Kishi.

This thread has been a great read.
-UTC
UTC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UTC For This Useful Post:
Scientia (11-22-2009)
Old 11-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #198
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Not gonna lie I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that Naruto is totally heterosexual. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay.
Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay.

Sure, if you take a normal fucking person and say that they have kissed more boys than girls, and that they have never had a relation ship at the age of 18 or whatever Naruto is at now it seems gay.
Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay.
But NO!
Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay.

It's because Naruto is such a HARD FUCKING CORE HERO! He has a fucking mission. Real-fucking-men get their shit done, before they fuck tons of hotties, if for some reason you can't during. Since he's a ninja and has to be sneaky and shit I doubt running around pile driving every female ninja would be too copacetic with his missions.Naruto is gay.
Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay. Naruto is gay.

So, please, just remember it's part of the story. Naruto is a hero, a true hero. He saves people from stuff. He has no time for women. He said he was gonna save Sasuke, and mother fucker, that's his NINJA FUCKING WAY! He'll wait to have a 4 way with Tsunade, Hinata, and Sakura. HE'S GOT SOME SHIT TO DO PEOPLE GIVE HIM A FUCKING BREAK.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-22-2009), blake (11-23-2009), Darth-Nero (11-23-2009), Freshgrease (11-23-2009), Jaxon (11-23-2009), Kinako (11-25-2009), Lalalila (11-23-2009), Mal (11-25-2009), Miburo (11-22-2009), Numinous (11-23-2009), Playa (11-22-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-22-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-22-2009), Servo (11-22-2009), Shrike (11-22-2009), Spiegel (11-22-2009), TheSixthHokage (11-22-2009), Tzu Men (11-23-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009), zer0systm (11-23-2009)
Old 11-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #199
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
And here I thought that we were having an unbiased, meaningful conversation. I have to excuse myself for presuming it was so.
Yeah, that's a pretty stupid assumption. Considering half the people arguing against Tzu's brilliant theory have already admitted to having an irrational dislike of homosexuals...

Also, unwad your panties and man up. I don't have to respect your stupid beliefs. You're not entitled to respect you haven't earned. You're the one who brought up your dumb beliefs, you're the one saying stupid shit like "lolol act lyke a mod," and you're the one ironically trying to say that I'm biased and I guess you're saying I engage in non-meaningful conversation. Not me. I'm just talking about the topic of discussion. I'm not telling you to act like a decent, rational human being because of your horrible beliefs. I just said they're stupid (Because they are)and irrelevant to the discussion. So quit the damn crying and get over it. You calling me out with personal shit is pathetic. So just talk about how gay Naruto is or go in the spam zone and cry about how I'm super-duper mean to you because you have extremely retarded beliefs if you really can't contain yourself.

Quote:
On the other hand, does Naruto really have homosexual characters? We perceive it as -mostly- western hemisphere readers who are accustomed to a far more less intimacy in our everyday lives. What I mean Japanese art has a tendency to covey emotionaly tender moments on males...

Something that the overtly masculine american, and in some case Central-European lifestyle shuns as a sign of being emotionally unreserved and not in control.

Anyone remember Fist of the North Star? There Kenshiro is pretty much the epitomy of kicking assness, yet he regularly wept over fallen worthy foes (or executed unworthy ones with extreme prejudice). Now look at the male action leads in the 80s, 90s.... all the Arnolds, etc. people rarely shed a tear.

My point is, what we may perceive to be gay is perhaps an overemphasized element of male friendship depiction.
No, I don't think so. Considering most of the arguments presented don't involve masculinity at all. It's not like Tzu's extremely plausible arguments state that Naruto is gay because he acts like a pussy, after all. Rationally, it is totally possible to kick tons of asses and still be gay. We're not looking at things so shallowly.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2009), Mal (11-25-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-22-2009), Servo (11-22-2009), The Madness (11-23-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009)
Old 11-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #200
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

It's funny how this so-called "debate" ended up as "possibilties" thread, as Ive scanned through the pages, the ones who claim that Naruto is gay came up with counter arguments saying that what they're babbling about were not "proofs" but rather a "possibility" of naruto's homosexuality.

Quote:

No one is saying "lol he hasn't banged any chicks yet, therefore gay!"
Orly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon
The "clear" evidence to the contrary is as clear as the evidence to the contrary. This has been stated multiple times. Naruto has:

1. Never had any kind of sexual contact with a woman.
Sure, NOBODY has said anything like that. /sarcasm

Quote:
Let's see one thing here:

After he defeated Pain, what does Naruto do first?
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/08/

He is wondering where Sasuke is.
Oh so now it's safe to say that if a main character wants to save his closest male friend, he has to be gay? Come on. How many times do people have to tell you that naruto treats sasuke as his BROTHER? Naruto loves to protect his friends; if it were sakura I know he wouldve done the same thing. "I'd bring Sasuka back" doesnt mean he's gay for him; that could just mean he's gonna save and bring him back no matter what, for the sake of friendship and brotherhood (the bond).

And nobody's trying to prove that Naruto is heterosexual either. Most counter arguments here were all in opposition to the ones presented by the OP.

And yeah.. thanks for the personal attacks. I love you so much.

</3

And the ones who claim never posted a single manga scan that has an obvious indication that Naruto is gay. The accidental kiss? The bond? Naruto freaking out after Sakura confessed to him? Yeah right.

tl;dr This thread is gay.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #201
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell.

You post acknowledging that you're aware of the fact that the theory being presented isn't a declaration of absolute fact, since his sexual orientation as of yet is still undetermined. And yet provide a counter argument saying "there is no proof that shows naruto is 100% definitely gay lolololol"? Seriously? Come on.

You're basically agreeing with us, since we're saying it's just a theory too. Granted it's an extremely well-founded and completely logical theory, but a theory nonetheless. Not a declaration of absolute fact.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2009), Freshgrease (11-23-2009), Jaxon (11-23-2009), Mal (11-25-2009)
Old 11-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #202
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

^ I think we all just take issue at how hardcore you are fanning the theory. It has a few subtext gems, but on the whole it's as likely as any fan theory that isn't in direct violation of the canon.... i.e., it's only possible because Kishimoto hasn't openly stomped on it.

Naruto's not gonna be gay, because this is a shonen. Japanese boys are not very mature, so somehow I doubt the author's gonna alienate his core audience. I mean, considering the number one insult for that group is sausage-smoker... tolerance ain't high up on their list. Now, if this was a novel for adults, I'd be far more sympathetic to the argument. Sure, there's a possibility, but it's fiction. Naruto eating octopus shit is possible until it's disproven. Doesn't mean it's likely.

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 11-22-2009 at 09:41 PM.
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #203
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
^ I think we all just take issue at how hardcore you are fanning the theory. It has a few subtext gems, but on the whole it's as likely as any fan theory that isn't in direct violation of the canon.... i.e., it's only probable because Kishimoto hasn't openly stomped on it.
Thing is, it isn't like that at all. An example of what you're describing would be something like someone saying Choji and Tenten are going to hook up. There is nothing in the manga that remotely suggests that. So yeah, it'd be a stupid theory to propose.

Tzu's theory isn't like that. It's based off actual events and facts found in the manga. It's not only probable because it hasn't been shot down yet. It's probable because evidence suggests that it actually might be possible. Not that it is definitely possible, but there is a chance. That's entirely different than what you're comparing it to now though, since it's still based off actual facts in the manga. It's totally unlike a theory that relies solely on not being falsified, like you're suggesting.

Quote:
Naruto's not gonna be gay, because this is a shonen. Japanese boys are not very mature, so somehow I doubt the author's gonna alienate his core audience. I mean, considering the number one insult for that group is sausage-smoker... tolerance ain't high up on their list. Now, if this was a novel for adults, I'd be far more sympathetic to the argument. Sure, there's a possibility, but it's fiction. Naruto eating octopus shit is possible until it's disproven. Doesn't mean it's likely.
I've already posted an argument that shows how it would be beneficial for Kishi to have Naruto end up being gay earlier in the thread. And it also depends on how he handles it. If it's not shown till the last chapter of the series that Naruto is gay then it doesn't really effect anything, since the series is over anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2009), Freshgrease (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 01:51 AM   #204
sasorry
Genin

sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is homo.

Seriously who makes research and effort to put this nonsense theory out? Either you're a nerd or a closet gay. Most gay bashers are gay themselves, now get out of your closet and tell the world who you really are, i atleast will accept you.

Man this is a manga for kids, you think the author will display these kinds of stuff?

Quit doing things that are shit and do something productive, maybe go out of the basement and help your mom out?

Edit: Shame on the mods for feeding and trolling themselves. Straighten up.

Last edited by sasorry; 11-23-2009 at 01:52 AM.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:13 AM   #205
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
This thread is homo.
Are you a homophobic person?

Quote:
Seriously who makes research and effort to put this nonsense theory out? Either you're a nerd or a closet gay. Most gay bashers are gay themselves, now get out of your closet and tell the world who you really are, i atleast will accept you.
Because it's a widely talked about subject that's never been given the proper thread for an open discussion on the issue. Is it so bad to talk about the sexual preference of a fictional character? Bert & Ernie from sesame street are gay so what's so bad about Naruto being gay?

So now I take it you're calling yourself gay because you're bashing the idea of a homosexual hero? Well at least you're being honest glad to see you came out the closet.

Quote:
Man this is a manga for kids, you think the author will display these kinds of stuff?
Like I said above Bert & Ernie are gay & Sesame Street is for kids what's the big deal? Why show two boys kissing? He already did show it did it stop young kids from reading it? No it didn't. You act as though children need to be sheltered from homosexuals as if they'll catch the gay bug by simply knowing that some boys like other boys or that some girls like other girls.

Quote:
Quit doing things that are shit and do something productive, maybe go out of the basement and help your mom out?
This is productive look at how many people replied to this thread in the short time it's been posted. Pretty much this thread was a huge hit. Why does it offend you so much anyway it's only a theory.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-23-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-23-2009), zer0systm (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 02:30 AM   #206
sasorry
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Are you a homophobic person?

Because it's a widely talked about subject that's never been given the proper thread for an open discussion on the issue. Is it so bad to talk about the sexual preference of a fictional character? Bert & Ernie from sesame street are gay so what's so bad about Naruto being gay?

So now I take it you're calling yourself gay because you're bashing the idea of a homosexual hero? Well at least you're being honest glad to see you came out the closet.

Like I said above Bert & Ernie are gay & Sesame Street is for kids what's the big deal? Why show to boys kissing? He already did show it did it stop young kids from reading it? No it didn't. You act as though children need to be sheltered from homosexuals as if they'll catch the gay bug by simply knowing that some boys like other boys or that some girls like other girls.

This is productive look at how many people replied to this thread in the short time it's been posted. Pretty much this thread was a huge hit. Why does it offend you so much anyway it's only a theory.
Dude are you saying that making a thread about a manga character for teens saying that he is homo is productive? I think the threadstarter put on an effort of about 2-3days making this. That's wack.

Im not homophobic either, but the TS is gay. I don't care what other people do inside of their houses as long as they don't bother me. There will always be gay people and i am not gonna judge based on their sexual preference, but obviously the TS is...a manga character WTF.

I'm not offended but the mods are pushing their power. They say they will delete troll posts but some of them are doing it themselves, ironic.

What? Who's gay? Obviously not me. The TS and other guys including you who have time critiquing others sexuality.

And lastly i am not gonna post any link or whatever because you guys are just pushing it. Ok naruto is homo, happy now?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sasorry For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-23-2009), Lalalila (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 02:48 AM   #207
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude are you saying that making a thread about a manga character for teens saying that he is homo is productive? I think the threadstarter put on an effort of about 2-3days making this. That's wack.
Yes I do actually because forums tend to get boring when topics aren't brought up. You don't see people complaining when a good theory about something else is created. This is no different as his theory is filled with actual evidence to support it & is also still a possibility.

Quote:
Im not homophobic either, but the TS is gay.
Do you know him in real life to make such a claim? He may or may not be however the OP's sexuality shouldn't even matter. You saying that is a clear sign that you actually are homophobic.

Quote:
I don't care what other people do inside of their houses as long as they don't bother me.
See you're homophobic.

Quote:
There will always be gay people and i am not gonna judge based on their sexual preference, but obviously the TS is...a manga character WTF.
The problem is that you are judging right now with what you're saying in your post. Saying one thing but doing another makes you a hypocrite btw. It wouldn't be the first time you do realize that there are gay manga's out there right? You do realize that even marvel comics has gay superheroes one of them is being affiliated with the X-Men which kids obviously like right? There is nothing wrong with the idea of Naruto being gay.

Quote:
I'm not offended but the mods are pushing their power. They say they will delete troll posts but some of them are doing it themselves, ironic.
How is this in any way shape or form an abuse of power? I just don't see it that way.

Quote:
What? Who's gay? Obviously not me. The TS and other guys including you who have time critiquing others sexuality.
Are you sure you're not gay because based on your own words you actually are. You know the whole gay bashing statement which you're doing right now.

As for my own sexual preference I like females. If you live close to NYC we could meet up at a bar if you're old enough to even drink & I could introduce you to a shit load of people that can back up my claim.

I wouldn't mind being gay as it would be allot easier to have sex. Straight women are more reserved when compared to gay men. Since I'm attractive & do karaoke extremely well gay men seem to dig me. However I find myself drawn to women whether I'm sober or shitfaced & can't stand the pain of taking a large crap while constipated. But that's just me. How do you know you're not gay when you're to afraid to even hangout with a homosexual based on your own words?

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-23-2009 at 02:58 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-23-2009), TheJkid (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 03:07 AM   #208
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes I do actually because forums tend to get boring when topics aren't brought up. You don't see people complaining when a good theory about something else is created. This is no different as his theory is filled with actual evidence to support it & is also still a possibility.

Do you know him in real life to make such a claim? He may or may not be however the OP's sexuality shouldn't even matter. You saying that is a clear sign that you actually are homophobic.

See you're homophobic.

The problem is that you are judging right now with what you're saying in your post. Saying one thing but doing another makes you a hypocrite btw. It wouldn't be the first time you do realize that there are gay manga's out there right? You do realize that even marvel comics has gay superheroes one of them is being affiliated with the X-Men which kids obviously like right? There is nothing wrong with the idea of Naruto being gay.

How is this in any way shape or form an abuse of power? I just don't see it that way.

Are you sure you're not gay because based on your own words you actually are. You know the whole gay bashing statement which you're doing right now.

As for my own sexual preference I like females. If you live close to NYC we could meet up at a bar if you're old enough to even drink & I could introduce you to a shit load of people that can back up my claim.

I wouldn't mind being gay as it would be allot easier to have sex. Straight women are more reserved when compared to gay men. Since I'm attractive & do karaoke extremely well gay men seem to dig me. However I find myself drawn to women whether I'm sober or shitfaced & can't stand the pain of taking a large crap while constipated. But that's just me. How do you know you're not gay when you're to afraid to even hangout with a homosexual based on your own words?
Though I agree with you on how homosexuality isn't that big of a deal, the thread is taking away from random narutos a fag and sasuke iis a fudgepounder jokes.
Vengeance (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 03:21 AM   #209
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Trust people will still make those jokes long after the OMFG I can't believe he made a thread on sexuality rage dies down. People who make comments on Sasuke's sexuality don't get half of the flack the OP is getting for this well thought out theory.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-25-2009), Miburo (11-23-2009), Servo (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 03:31 AM   #210
sasorry
Genin

Quote:

See you're homophobic.

A sensible person would actually think this thread is just for laughs.

Ok you're saying i am homophobic then afterward accuse me of being gay, you're confusing me. Maybe you are one.

But the main character being gay is too farfetched IMO. Oh I didn't know there are comic and other manga characters that are gay, props to you for knowing your stuff...

Oh i've seen some one liners from mods in here, is that not spamming?

Oh i am the one who is gay bashing now? Tell that to the TS before me, you're being a hypocrite yourself. Atleast i am bashing a human being and to do something that makes sense rather him bashing a fictional character.

Now you're being defensive. I could care less about your sexuality man. By the way I'm from california, it's a long way. But it would be fun to have a drink.

Dude i also have gay and lesbian friends. Me saying I don't care what they do inside their homes means sticking to them, as long as they're happy and being productive. What I'm trying to distance myself are gay men who constantly stare at me looking like he wants to blow me or something. People should not discriminate, it's just like racism. That's coming from a Filipino.

That's cool, I like karaoke too. Combine it with alcohol and it's set.

Ontopic: Fag or not I don't care. Just give us a better story for the upcoming chapters so people will not be bored and make a new thread like "Raikage and steroid use".

Last edited by sasorry; 11-23-2009 at 03:36 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sasorry For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (11-23-2009)