Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #226
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,096
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
OK get out of Japan, some Puerto Rican men kiss their sons and fathers in the lips. Same can be said for some European men, does that mean they're gay?
I can't speak for the European but I would like to know where you get your information but you have a misconception of the Puerto Ricans. I can say this because I am one and have lived amongst Puerto Rican's all my life. We accept gays in our society but that is it.The only instance where to men are kissing (only on the cheek may I add) is if you've known them for a long time and have a family type trust or if your ralated. Never have I seen two Puerto Rican men kiss on the lips as a something normally accepted in our society. Get your facts straight.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #227
blake
Hunter-Nin
 
blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: awesomeville pop. 1
Age: 24
Posts: 1,172
Thanks: 118
Thanked 305 Times in 197 Posts
blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

naruto isnt gay. he hasnt had a normal childhood or time to develop relationships, much like sasuke. I dont think they really care about the oposite sex that much, well naruto does/did like sakura but he is preoccupied with his own thing so he has no time for her. That doesnt mean he is gay. If i was on a journey to kill my brother who killed my family, the last thing i would be worried about is women. Saem for naruto, if I have to train and become stronger to save my best friend and protect myself from being killed by aka, girls dont mean that much.

Most of the male characters, besides jiraiya and asuma have showed very little interest towards women. does that mean, all ninja like kakashi and gai are gay? ehh.. maybe Gai.

Sure naruto probably loves sasuke, but i dont there is anything sexual about it. Guys on these forums who have really close male best friends might be able to relate. If they got into trouble and you could help them, you probably would do it. even if it is time consuming.

Also I am seeing the fact that naruto didnt really do anything when hinata confessed to him, well he is a teenage guy and even know some guys may talk big game when it actually comes down to it they'll probably waiver.

Last edited by blake; 11-23-2009 at 03:44 PM.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
sasorry (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #228
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
I can't speak for the European but I would like to know where you get your information but you have a misconception of the Puerto Ricans. I can say this because I am one and have lived amongst Puerto Rican's all my life. We accept gays in our society but that is it.The only instance where to men are kissing (only on the cheek may I add) is if you've known them for a long time and have a family type trust or if your ralated. Never have I seen two Puerto Rican men kiss on the lips as a something normally accepted in our society. Get your facts straight.
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7313/cotto.jpg

Miguel Cotto, a Puerto Rican boxer kissing his pops. It's also common among European men, ask them. It's familial, definitely not a misconception. That's ignorance you are showing right there, it's not just America, get a concept outside of it.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #229
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7313/cotto.jpg

Miguel Cotto, a Puerto Rican boxer kissing his pops. It's also common among European men, ask them. It's familial, definitely not a misconception. That's ignorance you are showing right there, it's not just America, get a concept outside of it.
yeahj dude i'm german, and i don't kiss my dad on the lips....

but i don't have a problem with any homosexuals, i have many lesbian/gay friends, so where's your problem...

and btw, i am pretty sure, that every guy i know does not kiss their fathers on the lips...so, obviously, you should not jump to assumptions you know nothing about, thnx

regards
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #230
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
yeahj dude i'm german, and i don't kiss my dad on the lips....

but i don't have a problem with any homosexuals, i have many lesbian/gay friends, so where's your problem...

and btw, i am pretty sure, that every guy i know does not kiss their fathers on the lips...so, obviously, you should not jump to assumptions you know nothing about, thnx

regards
Im not jumping on conclusions, what im saying is that it's not quite uncommon for these things to happen. Yeah maybe not germans but Italians, and they do tell me it's common. Take note I am not saying all, just saying you should not be surprised when you see men kiss each other. And what do I know nothing about, I already posted proof of it. Some families are just like that.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #231
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,096
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7313/cotto.jpg

Miguel Cotto, a Puerto Rican boxer kissing his pops. It's also common among European men, ask them. It's familial, definitely not a misconception. That's ignorance you are showing right there, it's not just America, get a concept outside of it.
How is it ignorance when I live among them 24/7. I've seen mothers kiss their sons on the lips, its almost uncommon to see a father and a son do so. Please don't lecture me about my own culture and based on the information from the oh so reliable interwebz.

Also, if sons were to kiss the fathers it wouldn't be like. I don't know what kinda relation Cotto has with his family but neither do I care or care to find out about it. That's his issue. That right there is not common in the Puerto Rican culture, I can assure you.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 11-23-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-23-2009), Miburo (11-23-2009), Numinous (11-23-2009), Playa (11-23-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-23-2009), Vengeance (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #232
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
How is it ignorance when I live among them 24/7. I've seen mothers kiss their sons on the lips, its almost uncommon to see a father and a son do so. Please don't lecture me about my own culture and based on the information from the oh so reliable interwebz.

Also, if sons were to kiss the fathers it wouldn't be like. I don't know what kinda relation Cotto has with his family but neither do I care or care to find out about it. That's his issue. That right there is not common in the Puerto Rican culture, I can assure you.
As i've said just don't be surprised when you see this kinds of act and assume it's gay just like what the TS did in his theory when he already assumed naruto to be gay just by that panel. Right it's not about the person in the pic posted to heck with that I'm just proving my point.

So you think naruto is gay just because he accidentally kissed sasuke?
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #233
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

What does any of this have to do with Tzu Men's incredibly valid and well supported theory?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
rokudaime_hokage (11-23-2009), zer0systm (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #234
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,096
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
As i've said just don't be surprised when you see this kinds of act and assume it's gay just like what the TS did in his theory when he already assumed naruto to be gay just by that panel. Right it's not about the person in the pic posted to heck with that I'm just proving my point.

So you think naruto is gay just because he accidentally kissed sasuke?
The whole point of this thread is that we don't think Naruto is gay, we think that there is a potential of him being gay given the evidence that were pointed out throughout the manga. TS just pointed out to the exact pages where this occurances took place and theorized it as Naruto potentially being gay. Naruto can also potentially be not gay unless Kishi has anything to say about it. The point is that TS or anybody else approving of this theory aren't wrong and neither is anyone who is agains't it because in the end its all just theory, a well articulated theory at that. The reason why your argment fails (as thus you have claimed as well) is that you didn't read the thread entirely and failed in the comprehension of the main focus of this thread.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #235
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
What does any of this have to do with Tzu Men's incredibly valid and well supported theory?
Sir I'm stepping it up to a new level, comparing NaruSasu kiss to sweaty boxers that kiss their fathers.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #236
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Yeah, well, try reading the thread. Then you'd see how that comparison is incredibly stupid. Well, maybe. Actually...I doubt it. You don't seem all that bright.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Playa (11-23-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-23-2009), Vengeance (11-23-2009), zer0systm (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #237
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
The whole point of this thread is that we don't think Naruto is gay, we think that there is a potential of him being gay given the evidence that were pointed out throughout the manga. TS just pointed out to the exact pages where this occurances took place and theorized it as Naruto potentially being gay. Naruto can also potentially be not gay unless Kishi has anything to say about it. The point is that TS or anybody else approving of this theory aren't wrong and neither is anyone who is agains't it because in the end its all just theory, a well articulated theory at that. The reason why your argment fails (as thus you have claimed as well) is that you didn't read the thread entirely and failed in the comprehension of the main focus of this thread.
Isn't the purpose of this thread to give proof that naruto is gay? And I for one am just try to detract it. That's the purpose of debates isn't it? Just giving my 2 cents. Didn't have to read it, I for one am annoyed with narutos action for chasing after sasuke for all these years, he's putting alot of peoples lives just for saving this kid, that's selfish in many ways. I'll repeat myself gay or not just give me a good manga to read.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #238
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah, well, try reading the thread. Then you'd see how that comparison is incredibly stupid. Well, maybe. Actually...I doubt it. You don't seem all that bright.
All I see are panels made by you guys to prove naruto is gay, am I missing something?

Edit: Conspiracy theorists for the win!


Last edited by sasorry; 11-23-2009 at 04:36 PM.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #239
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,096
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
All I see are panels made by you guys to prove naruto is gay, am I missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
Isn't the purpose of this thread to give proof that naruto is gay? And I for one am just try to detract it. That's the purpose of debates isn't it? Just giving my 2 cents. Didn't have to read it, I for one am annoyed with narutos action for chasing after sasuke for all these years, he's putting alot of peoples lives just for saving this kid, that's selfish in many ways. I'll repeat myself gay or not just give me a good manga to read.
Well that's Naruto's choice, he chose to chase after the only peer to ever truely acknowledge him and his power from the get go. He feels a sense of duty to bring him back be he feels that Sasuke is not evil but simply misguided. Because of that he's developed feelings that surpasses friendship. What would you call that if not gay? Naruto simply shows those tendencies and we are just pointing them out. In the end it might be he is just a regurlar straight guy but thats not the point. Gay or not this series makes for a good read even though the story can get stretched with the things Kishi does just for the sake of plot but that is what happens in a long running series. You have your ups and downs but in the end Naruto is a pretty decent series. Better than Bleach at least.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
sasorry (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #240
Tankynator
Genin
 
Tankynator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 29
Posts: 154
Thanks: 3
Thanked 36 Times in 12 Posts
Tankynator is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

I wonder how the first post, that mainly consists of misinterpretation, exageration and ignorance, can actually convince some people.
Everybody who actually read that post should've realised that the reasons for Naruto's homosexuality are way to far-fetched and the possibility of it being true is five percent at best.

Really, I'm at a loss, where I should start to dissect this "theory" since I disagree with almost every point he makes.
Tankynator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tankynator For This Useful Post:
Kinako (11-24-2009), sasorry (11-23-2009)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
naruto's fate Grimmjow Naruto Manga 30 02-15-2010 07:16 PM
Naruto's Parents Naruto Uzumaki 12 Hall of Fail 6 01-11-2008 05:23 PM
Naruto's Key to Power The Special One Naruto Manga 14 12-18-2007 04:06 PM
Naruto's new jutsu: Adding wind element to rasengan. <DaNTe> Naruto Manga 94 09-19-2006 04:56 PM
Do you think that the forth Hokage is Naruto's Father? Black_Kyuubi Naruto Anime 94 02-10-2005 08:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.