Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #16
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스
 
Azumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Posts: 3,701
Thanks: 730
Thanked 354 Times in 271 Posts
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
The Homosexual Reading of Naruto
lolwhut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
The relationship between Naruto and Sasuke is often jokingly said to be a homosexual one. This is based upon obvious events such as their accidental kiss (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/08/), and questionable behaviours such as Naruto's belief in their strong bond (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/229/14-15/, http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/229/16/). However, these are easy to dismiss as simple smut, the kiss was accidental and the relationship is explicitly said to be brotherly time after time. Despite this though, a further examination of events, pages and subtext argues otherwise.
Common sense will tell you that the accidental kiss was made only for the lulz. Unless you're green enough to think of something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Firstly, the kiss itself is interesting. Whilst it is an accident, it's intriguing that Mashashi Kishimoto had Naruto and Sasuke kiss, whilst in other shonen manga like Dragon Ball, the main character acts inappropriately with a female cast member (http://www.onemanga.com/Dragon_Ball/2/13/).
Oh like Masashi SHOULD think the way DBZ creator do. Seriously. The important thing isn't so much that Naruto and Sasuke actually kiss, it's that the author attempts to make the audience already begin to think of sexual tension between the characters. Proof? And by proof I mean an actual statement from Kishimoto confirming the said theory. >.>


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Naruto’s professed love for Sakura is a weak argument. Naruto has tended to only justify his attraction to her based upon her appearance (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/04/, when Jiraiya prepares him for death in training etc.), he hasn’t shown any development of this to admiration of her personality or behaviour. This suggests that his love for her is merely a crush, and something that can easily be mimicked – after all Lee has a crush on Sakura, and Naruto also witnesses most of the girls in his age group crushing on Sasuke. To have gotten this far in the manga, it’s strange for Naruto not to have mentioned something solid that he actually likes about her other than her appearance. Even instances when he appreciates her talents, such as after the time skip, are no different from when he witnesses the change in other characters.
When Sakura also confesses her love to Naruto, Naruto is blasé to it. If Naruto honestly did have an attraction to Sakura he’d have had a more emotional response in his belief of her lying to him. After being rejected so long by Sakura Naruto should be expected to be less cool to her recent behaviour in the manga.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Naruto is immediately attracted to Sakura, whilst with Sasuke his relationship with him blossoms over time as they are forced to spend time together. This is typical romance, from Beauty and the Beast to Jane Eyre. His tendency to see Sasuke as brother doesn’t conflict with this reading either when we consider the traditional role of bonding in Samurai culture. Naruto specifically sees Sasuke as an older brother, and as in Sparta, Japan once promoted sexual bonding between students and sensei in order to increase the efforts they put into training, and in fighting. This is only amplified by Naruto’s training alone with Jiraiya, a much older sensei who is obviously sexually active due to his visits to brothels with his student. The decision to take Naruto to spas to relax is also intriguing.
You said romantic? Can you site any hint of this romance you were blabbering with aside from that accidental kiss? Kthx

Btw, accidental kiss =/= romance. >.>


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Naruto also tries his hardest to be like Sasuke, causing him to catch up to him as a rival in ability. Sakura attempts to do the same, and it’s insightful that the Naruto acts in the same way to the person she supposedly loves.
Just because a person wants to be as strong as the other doesnt mean he's homo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Naruto is appears to be oblivious to Hinata’s attraction to him, and even when she confesses her love and almost dies for him, he doesn’t make an effort to consolidate his relationship with her. He seems to be not interested in women in general, which is furthered by his lack of interest in Jiraiya’s books despite others in the manga obsessing over them (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/245/12/), and by his inobservant view of Sakura after puberty (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/245/15/).
LAWL He's interested to SAKURA. Does that count? O.o

And oh, not pervy =/= homo KTHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Critics will of course raise the issue of Naruto’s interest in the female form, and his encouragement of Konohamaru in the same practices. This is flawed, as although Naruto does look at heterosexual porn and attempts to spy on naked women, he has only done this successfully so far in order to transform himself into a beautiful woman in order to attract men (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/1/10/).
How about Naruto did the Sexy no jutsu as an appreciation for feminine beauty? Seriously, you can do a lot of interpretation with that. Im quite amused with yours, though.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Leading into the last issue, this also explains why he is frigid around Sai – someone who is seemingly comfortable with their own sexuality (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/286/14/, http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/286/15/), because he feels that the character is forcing him to confront his own feelings. Naruto may also be attracted to Sai – perhaps because he resembles Sasuke, and attempts to pass this off as contempt towards him (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/286/03/).
LAWL XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
In conclusion, Naruto may well be gay but he may not have come to terms with his sexuality yet. This is normal for someone who is 15. Arguments for his heterosexuality are undermined by many instances and the decision by Kishimoto to include homosexually suggestive actions and events provide disagreement.
Well written, I should say. I appreciate the effort you've exerted in writing this. Thanks for the lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
tl;dr – Naruto’s a fag.
Right.
__________________


I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azumi For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (11-20-2009), Kinako (11-20-2009)


Old 11-19-2009, 10:48 PM   #17
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,685
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Hook, line and sinker!
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-20-2009), Numinous (11-20-2009), RNB (11-20-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 10:50 PM   #18
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Ignoring the hypocrisy of you attempting to insult the topic creator by implying that he's gay, then a homophobe, while acting like a homophobe yourself...

You haven't said a single thing to discredit his extremely valid and well supported theory. There is much, much more to his post than just 'there is a bond between two dudes lolololol.' Your argument, and I use the term very loosely, is nothing but a pathetically weak strawman.

And you don't need to insult someone for posting a well supported theory.
I had to use humor because anyone who seriously thinks that, deserves to be treated lightly.

Exhibit A:
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=347&p=9

Exhibit B:

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=347&p=10

Naruto says and I quote "I don't want to see that nasty crap."

I have no problem arguing legitimate theories, but this is just a joke thread, meant to troll Naruto fans.
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheSixthHokage For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-19-2009), Azumi (11-19-2009), ckraizitee (12-31-2011), Ero-Sage (11-20-2009), Kinako (11-20-2009), platinumrug (11-19-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-20-2009), Silverblade (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #19
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

There are much easier ways to troll the easily raged members of this site, why would we go through the trouble of presenting a well formed and logical argument? This thread is merely for the sake of igniting discussion.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (11-19-2009), Jaxon (11-20-2009), Miburo (11-19-2009), Miyuki (11-20-2009), platinumrug (11-19-2009), Playa (11-19-2009), RNB (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-19-2009), Servo (11-19-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009), zer0systm (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #20
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
There are much easier ways to troll the easily raged members of this site, why would we go through the trouble of presenting a well formed and logical argument? This thread is merely for the sake of igniting discussion.
That was a well-formed argument? Most of it was bullshit with no actual evidence. Empirical evidence > personal assumptions. Naruto has been shown to be blatantly heterosexual and indeed homophobic in many panels, including in the two pages I have already provided.

Some people need new hobbies. Ever notice how the makers of these threads never discuss legitimate Naruto things? Haven't seen any of you guys post in the Naruto manga section in a long time. It's all for the LULZ for you.
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheSixthHokage For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-19-2009), Azumi (11-19-2009), Ero-Sage (11-20-2009), platinumrug (11-19-2009), sasorry (11-23-2009), Silverblade (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #21
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

If there is no evidence, then discredit Tzu's arguments. You can't just post a few pictures and say "lol ur wrong, I got pics"
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-20-2009), Miburo (11-19-2009), Miyuki (11-20-2009), platinumrug (11-19-2009), Playa (11-19-2009), RNB (11-20-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009), zer0systm (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #22
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
And Shikamaru's a boring character. They're even.
Not only is he boring but also gay. The whole first part of the series has been him complaining about chicks. He'd rather hang out with some obese ninja (how does that work?) looking at clouds all day (wtf?) rather than talk it up to the only chick that looks after him (Temari). From the looks of it I think I can question almost everyone's sexual preference in this series. Kishi must have some underlying message in all this.
__________________
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
sheik (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #23
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
You said romantic? Can you site any hint of this romance you were blabbering with aside from that accidental kiss? Kthx

Btw, accidental kiss =/= romance. >.>
He said romance, and was referring to how many classical and realistic romances evolve. You took it out of context and fabricated some false argument involving an openly romantic relationship with Sasuke and attacked it. The topic creator never said anything like that though.That's called a strawman. A logical fallacious argument on your part.

btw, the topic creator never said it did.

Quote:
Just because a person wants to be as strong as the other doesnt mean he's homo.
And no one said wanting to be strong meant he was a homo either. If you disagree with his theory then try actually addressing it.
Quote:
How about Naruto did the Sexy no jutsu as an appreciation for feminine beauty? Seriously, you can do a lot of interpretation with that. Im quite amused with yours, though.
Naruto clearly does the sexy no jutsu to sexually arouse men for various reasons.

Also, half your argument was just "lolwhut? LOL LULZ XD" ...Not really all that convincing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
I had to use humor because anyone who seriously thinks that, deserves to be treated lightly.

Exhibit A:
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=347&p=9

Exhibit B:

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=347&p=10

Naruto says and I quote "I don't want to see that nasty crap."

I have no problem arguing legitimate theories, but this is just a joke thread, meant to troll Naruto fans.
There were other people around, and it was a public setting. Based on the fact that there has never been an openly homosexual relationship in the Naruto universe, it's entirely possible that homosexuality is looked down upon in their society. You know, just like how our society insults and mocks homosexuals now.

If anything, what you posted only supports the theory that Naruto may have subconscious homosexual feelings. Often times homosexuals who are not comfortable with their feelings lash out and act homophobic. Notice how Kakashi and Sai aren't vocalizing their disgust so adamantly? Only Naruto is, like he's going out of his way to make people think that he's against homosexuality. Typical closet gay behavior.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-20-2009), Mal (11-19-2009), Playa (11-19-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-19-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:15 PM   #24
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

^ Or it could be his outlandish behaviour and personality. You know... how he reacts to basically everything. I mean, he tends to be rather loud about everything. But hey, only 99% of the manga shows this.

Gay men eat yogurt. Next I am going to hear how Naruto loves yogurt, ergo he's gay.
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #25
seanizzzle
The Everknowing
 
seanizzzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada...nuf said
Age: 25
Posts: 132
Thanks: 24
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
seanizzzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

for all you know exhibit A might actually be showing Naruto being mad that HE isn't the one in the jutsu with sasuke..lol..buh yea interesting theory....everone's entitled to their own interpretations, i believe free speech still rules the world, yes?..well most of it anywayz

oh yea and remember when we all found out that Dumbledore from HP was actually GAY!..there were subtle clues through out the book that most ppl didnt really put together...so yea since then i have learnt to expect anythin...
__________________


Proud Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash Fc
Proud Member of Jaraiya FC


"As Payment i'll let you play with me, Though you're an idiot Baby!"



"I dance like the Butterfly! I'm the Eight Tails! I sting like a Bee!"
seanizzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seanizzzle For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-20-2009), Miburo (11-19-2009), sheik (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #26
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin
 
rokudaime_hokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 478
Thanks: 579
Thanked 177 Times in 96 Posts
rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

love the way tzu men is crushing narutardz's gutsy role model with his theory

EDIT: ^kishi loves plot twists as much as naruto loves dick (sasuke's)

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 11-19-2009 at 11:23 PM.
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rokudaime_hokage For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-19-2009), platinumrug (11-19-2009), Playa (11-19-2009), RNB (11-20-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #27
Playa
The Village Idiot
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 369
Thanks: 1,742
Thanked 529 Times in 155 Posts
Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
That was a well-formed argument? Most of it was bullshit with no actual evidence. Empirical evidence > personal assumptions. Naruto has been shown to be blatantly heterosexual and indeed homophobic in many panels, including in the two pages I have already provided.

Some people need new hobbies. Ever notice how the makers of these threads never discuss legitimate Naruto things? Haven't seen any of you guys post in the Naruto manga section in a long time. It's all for the LULZ for you.
No most of this theory and I do stress theory has shown manga evidence & reasonable deductions made from said evidence to come to this conclusion. Whereas the counter arguments have simply 'lolz', 'the author needs to explicitly say it' or it's been ppl 'misconstruing segments of the original theory.'

If you want to prove a point, show irrefutable evidence to counter the points, otherwise the theory can't be proven completely invalid
__________________



Last edited by Playa; 11-19-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Playa For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-19-2009), Miburo (11-19-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-19-2009), sheik (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #28
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
^ Or it could be his outlandish behaviour and personality. You know... how he reacts to basically everything. I mean, he tends to be rather loud about everything. But hey, only 99% of the manga shows this.

Gay men eat yogurt. Next I am going to hear how Naruto loves yogurt, ergo he's gay.
Or he could just be gay. Tzu Men pointed out tons of instances in the manga that support that theory as well.

How about you actually address the theory if you disagree with it? So far all you've done is attempt to insult people, and say the theory sucks without actually showing how any of it is flawed by using extremely poor arguments, or no arguments at all.

I mean, why are you so close-minded to the possibility that Naruto may be a homosexual? You've insulted people multiple times in this thread for no reason at all. They're not being stupid, and they're basing their arguments off of evidence found in the manga. It's really not a bad theory, especially compared to the majority of the theories found in here. Is the possibility of Naruto being gay really that upsetting? Do you have something against gay people? I mean, come on.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-20-2009), Mal (11-19-2009), Miyuki (11-20-2009), Playa (11-19-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-19-2009), Servo (11-19-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), Spiegel (11-19-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:29 PM   #29
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin
 
rokudaime_hokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 478
Thanks: 579
Thanked 177 Times in 96 Posts
rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
It's really not a bad theory, especially compared to the majority of the theories found in here.

tobi = obito
tobi= danzo
madara = danzo
danzo = obito

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 11-19-2009 at 11:30 PM.
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rokudaime_hokage For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-19-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-20-2009)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #30
Omoi
Jounin
 
Omoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kumogakure
Posts: 151
Thanks: 69
Thanked 75 Times in 38 Posts
Omoi is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Tzu Men deserves a Ph.D. degree for the thesis he just wrote.
__________________
Should I not have put mayonnaise on my fries?



Who's the best character in all of Naruto? Yamato answers:


What's bigger than Myōbokuzan?
Omoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omoi For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-19-2009), Playa (11-19-2009), RNB (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-19-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-20-2009), zer0systm (11-20-2009)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
naruto's fate Grimmjow Naruto Manga 30 02-15-2010 07:16 PM
Naruto's Parents Naruto Uzumaki 12 Hall of Fail 6 01-11-2008 05:23 PM
Naruto's Key to Power The Special One Naruto Manga 14 12-18-2007 04:06 PM
Naruto's new jutsu: Adding wind element to rasengan. <DaNTe> Naruto Manga 94 09-19-2006 04:56 PM
Do you think that the forth Hokage is Naruto's Father? Black_Kyuubi Naruto Anime 94 02-10-2005 08:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.