Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-25-2009, 07:17 AM   #286
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

What flashback????

He went chasing Sasuke the moment he learn Raikage gonna snap Sasuke's neck

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2009, 07:34 AM   #287
Tankynator
Genin

Tankynator is on a distinguished road

You obviously didn't understand. I'm saying there most likely WILL be a flashback as I already stated here (continued here)

It would've been stupid for Kishi to show such a conversation after the pain fight only to show Sakura's confession later.
Tankynator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #288
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post
omg, this is just pathetic -.-

no matter all the "evidence" how naruto is or could be gay, it is obvious that he wont be, i dont get why are ppl forcible tring to see 'gay' in everything but it must be some kind of uncertainty about their own sexuality xD

further more, kishi is tring to make his story have some higher meaning - dont give up, fight for right things and so on...
and that is what this story is about, but if naruto would be gay and wanted to save sasuke just so he can put his d*?k in his ass than all that story and its higher meaning would go to hell, and that wont hapen
Way to go, your only counter argument is to make snide remarks concerning the OP's sexuality. I am 100% convinced!

You're saying that homosexuals can't develop deep, loving relationships. That is simply not true, It is entirely possible for Naruto to be gay and for the messages of never giving up and fighting for the right thing to coexist. Additionally, Naruto being gay would give the message "Homosexuals can do great things as well."

Surely you can agree that a person's sexuality does not affect their ability to do great things. However, if you disagree, read about Alan Turing.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #289
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
English isn't my 1st language.
That's obvious.

Quote:
Don't lecture me at life. Are you saying a nurse graduated by just looking at pictures?
Looks like you completely failed to grasp what I said. So, I will reiterate my most important point, Stop making a fool out of yourself

Quote:
You're 26 year old and uses words like teh, Bright!
K

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-25-2009), Miburo (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #290
sasorry
Genin

sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
That's obvious.

Looks like you completely failed to grasp what I said. So, I will reiterate my most important point, Stop making a fool out of yourself

K
I read the whole "theory" again, and there's not much difference when I just looked at the panels. It all goes down to it. So there's not much reading needed for it.

You have reiterated shit. I know reading the whole wall of text is important in life such as contracts, it doesn't appy in here.

K? So i am right afterall.

You've done nothing in here but attack me, is it because I am a newbie? Superiority complex. At least I'm not trolling, I've seen mods trolling themselves and consenting other peoples inappropriate actions.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #291
sasorry
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Way to go, your only counter argument is to make snide remarks concerning the OP's sexuality. I am 100% convinced!

You're saying that homosexuals can't develop deep, loving relationships. That is simply not true, It is entirely possible for Naruto to be gay and for the messages of never giving up and fighting for the right thing to coexist. Additionally, Naruto being gay would give the message "Homosexuals can do great things as well."

Surely you can agree that a person's sexuality does not affect their ability to do great things. However, if you disagree, read about Alan Turing.
Is Alan Turing your role model?
Old 11-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #292
Tankynator
Genin

Tankynator is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Yeah 10 years is a little too late to make (the character) Naruto show a message like "Homosexuals can do great things as well".

Doesn't look like there will be a convincing point in the near future... would be more interesting if the thread starter actually tried to argue
Tankynator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:23 PM   #293
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You've done nothing in here but attack me, is it because I am a newbie? Superiority complex. At least I'm not trolling, I've seen mods trolling themselves and consenting other peoples inappropriate actions.
If you don't like it, then GTFO.

Quote:
Is Alan Turing your role model?
One of them, yes. Why do you ask? Is there something wrong with my role model being the genius of modern computing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankynator View Post
Yeah 10 years is a little too late to make (the character) Naruto show a message like "Homosexuals can do great things as well".
Why?

Quote:
Doesn't look like there will be a convincing point in the near future... would be more interesting if the thread starter actually tried to argue
Why is it necessary that Tzu Men personally reply to every individual who disagrees with his original post? Are you just tired of the other well-informed and logical members of the forum always being right, and merely hoping that you can find at least some little flaw in Tzu's much desired response?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2009), Servo (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #294
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:

He did like a few pages back but he isn't actively defending his theory. He got goons to do his lightwork for the rest of the time LOL.

But on a another note...That's kinda fucked up what they did to that Alan Turing guy though. The dude was a codebreaker during WWII, does his part in helping with that, they find out he was gay as hell afterwards and instead of prison (since being homo was illegal at the time), the motherfucker had to take estrogen injections and grew titties. How fucked up is that?!?!?!?!? The government turned that dude into a chick with a dick. That's pretty fucked up though.

But anyway, Tank is right about it being a little late for that particular message.

Besides, if there is such a "groundswell" support for Naruto being gay, why don't you Surf's Up guys just fan fic it on your own because that is the only way he's gonna be gay. In your imagination.

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #295
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You have reiterated shit. I know reading the whole wall of text is important in life such as contracts, it doesn't appy in here.
It's important only if you want to make an intelligent reply, which you obviously have no desire to do.

Quote:
K? So i am right afterall.
Nope.

Quote:
Ok, if you want to call dissecting your incoherent posts "attacking". Cry moar?

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-25-2009), Miburo (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #296
sasorry
Genin

Quote:
If you don't like it, then GTFO.

One of them, yes. Why do you ask? Is there something wrong with my role model being the genius of modern computing?

Why?

Why is it necessary that Tzu Men personally reply to every individual who disagrees with his original post? Are you just tired of the other well-informed and logical members of the forum always being right, and merely hoping that you can find at least some little flaw in Tzu's much desired response?
Are you Tzu Mens lover? Why the need to defend him this much? It's natural for us to ask him because he made the thread. As i thought this was a collaborative effort.

You're so ironic i can't help but smile. You say naruto is gay for his unusual behavior towards males, but you're no different with Tzu Men either.
The Following User Says Thank You to sasorry For This Useful Post:
Kinako (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 03:39 PM   #297
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Are you Tzu Mens lover? Why the need to defend him this much? It's natural for us to ask him because he made the thread. As i thought this was a collaborative effort.

You're so ironic i can't help but smile. You say naruto is gay for his unusual behavior towards males, but you're no different with Tzu Men either.
WOW............... The forthcoming response from this is gonna be interesting. I'm grabbin some Doritos and staying tuned into this thread.

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
sasorry (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #298
sasorry
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
It's important only if you want to make an intelligent reply, which you obviously have no desire to do.

Nope.

Ok, if you want to call dissecting your incoherent posts "attacking". Cry moar?
What did u dissect, none. I have made my full reply regarding this thread, check it out if you're really reading through all of this.

Moar? Seriously... You're a grown man, yet you still talk like my little sister.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #299
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
I'm only defending Tzu Men because you feel it necessary to attack him instead of his theory. You can't disprove his theory by making irrelevant remarks that question his sexuality. As mentioned, Alan Turing was an "evil gay" who accomplished much for Britain during the war, so obviously having a "flaw" in your character does not guarantee you lack the ability to think logically.

Quote:
And you say Naruto is chasing down Sasuke because of his strong bond of friendship. That is an equally valid reason for my defending Tzu Men. However, I am focused more on defending the theory, not the person. If any other member had been able to write such a concise, logical argument I'd have defended it just the same.

If you don't know how to present a logical case and avoid Ad Hominems, then just stop trying.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2009), Servo (11-25-2009), Spiegel (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #300
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Moar? Seriously... You're a grown man, yet you still talk like my little sister.
Quote:
What did u dissect, none.
"You're so ironic i can't help but smile."
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pharix For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-25-2009), Miburo (11-25-2009), Servo (11-25-2009), zer0systm (11-25-2009)