Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #301
Tankynator
Genin
 
Tankynator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 29
Posts: 154
Thanks: 3
Thanked 36 Times in 12 Posts
Tankynator is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post

Why?


Why is it necessary that Tzu Men personally reply to every individual who disagrees with his original post? Are you just tired of the other well-informed and logical members of the forum always being right, and merely hoping that you can find at least some little flaw in Tzu's much desired response?
Why? Because it's retarded to make a character be a role model and then somehow introduce his homosexuality. If you want to create a character fitting for the "Homosexuals can do great things as well"-message, he should be homosexual from the start, not to mention OBVIOUS (not this misinterpretation we see here) so that the audience understands that message.

And it's not Tzu Men in particular that I want to post, but one of those well-informed and logical members. Miburo wanted a counterargument to Tzu Mens post, so I took my time and made one. But since then nobody actually answered to it.
Tankynator is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-25-2009, 04:07 PM   #302
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
"You're so ironic i can't help but smile."
I can't be lazy once in a while?

Get the fuck out my thread i'm driving this train!!!
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #303
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin
 
Frog_Hermit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 465
Thanks: 4
Thanked 89 Times in 43 Posts
Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
You're saying that homosexuals can't develop deep, loving relationships. That is simply not true, It is entirely possible for Naruto to be gay and for the messages of never giving up and fighting for the right thing to coexist.
not in context of this story, it is like this: if i take a hit for someone because that one cant protect himself (or similar) than im doing it for some higher reason(like protecting those that cant protect themself...), but if i take a hit for some girl that i like than my reason for doing that are not high at all, im still protecting someone that cant protect herself but reasons why im doing it make all the difference


but one way or another, this theory have no chance of becoming reality, that is beyond doubt and that is why i said that i dont get why ppl want to see 'gay' in things that are obviously not :P
Frog_Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #304
Servo
Mega User
 
Servo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the not too distant future...
Age: 30
Posts: 486
Thanks: 5,621
Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post

Moar? Seriously... You're a grown man, yet you still talk like my little sister.
Thought I would throw in a little internet vernacular in an attempt to dumb things down so that perhaps you can at least think you're following along.
__________________

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2009), Tabris (11-26-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #305
pharix
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 674
Thanks: 13
Thanked 296 Times in 152 Posts
pharix is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

oh woe is you, typing 3 letters is so hard!
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #306
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Thought I would throw in a little internet vernacular in an attempt to dumb things down so that perhaps you can at least think you're following along.
Apparently the one getting dumbed down is you.

Do yourself a favor by not using vernaculars in front of real people.

I'm still waiting for your response to my counterargument.

Last edited by sasorry; 11-25-2009 at 04:35 PM.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #307
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
oh woe is you, typing 3 letters is so hard!
oh woe is me, the world's gonna end i typed "u"!!!

Last edited by sasorry; 11-25-2009 at 04:27 PM.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #308
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankynator View Post
Why? Because it's retarded to make a character be a role model and then somehow introduce his homosexuality. If you want to create a character fitting for the "Homosexuals can do great things as well"-message, he should be homosexual from the start, not to mention OBVIOUS (not this misinterpretation we see here) so that the audience understands that message.
First off, you're again implying that homosexuals cannot be role models. Also, do you realize how many immature boys would not watch Naruto if he was an admitted homosexual? It would obviously be more productive to keep Naruto's sexuality a secret until these immature, homophobic fans grew attached to him. Maybe then they would at least consider the possibility that homosexuals can do great things, instead of dismissing Naruto without a second thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankynator View Post
And it's not Tzu Men in particular that I want to post, but one of those well-informed and logical members. Miburo wanted a counterargument to Tzu Mens post, so I took my time and made one. But since then nobody actually answered to it.
You took your time, let us take ours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post
not in context of this story, it is like this: if i take a hit for someone because that one cant protect himself (or similar) than im doing it for some higher reason(like protecting those that cant protect themself...), but if i take a hit for some girl that i like than my reason for doing that are not high at all, im still protecting someone that cant protect herself but reasons why im doing it make all the difference
Now we're getting into Ayn Rand ideas of morality and motives. I'd recommend you talk to RNB, but he may not be able to put it in small enough words for you, so I'll give it a shot:
You protect a girl you are romantically interested in so that you can be the big hero and maybe stick it to her at a later date.
You claim you protect someone you're uninterested in simply because it's a "higher reason".
Really? Why do you feel it necessary to live up to this "higher reason"? It makes you feel as though you are doing the right thing, correct? There you go. Everything you do is in order to benefit yourself, be it getting you some pussy or making you feel like a good person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post
but one way or another, this theory have no chance of becoming reality, that is beyond doubt and that is why i said that i dont get why ppl want to see 'gay' in things that are obviously not :P
Explain why this theory cannot be true. So far as I can tell, your reasoning for it being false is simply "I want to see Naruto be heterosexual," which is exactly your "argument" against the theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
oh woe is me, the world's gonna end i typed "u"!!!
oh woe is tom, the world's gonna end because he typed "teh"!!!

Last edited by Mal; 11-25-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-27-2009), Servo (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #309
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Mal if i fingered you up in the butt... Would you consider yourself gay already?

Last edited by sasorry; 11-25-2009 at 04:53 PM.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #310
Ironclad
Jounin
 
Ironclad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 832
Thanks: 37
Thanked 207 Times in 125 Posts
Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

OK, now this has gone down the imbecile chute far enough! Stop it!
__________________
An open mind is like a fortress with her gates unbarred and her walls unguarded. Knowledge is power, hide it well!
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ironclad For This Useful Post:
sasorry (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #311
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
OK, now this has gone down the imbecile chute far enough! Stop it!
Yes I agree, no need to get fired up sasorry

Last edited by Lalalila; 11-25-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
sasorry (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #312
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Yes I agree
I also agree, Tankynator did put the hammer on this. Sorry for those offended, but the surfs up crew started this, i just voiced my opinion.

Credit to lalalila and ironclad, this is getting out of hand. It was fun while it lasted though.

Last edited by sasorry; 11-25-2009 at 05:00 PM.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #313
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
Mal if i fingered you up in the butt... Would you consider yourself gay already?
That would just make you gay. Why would you want to finger Mal up the arse? Really now what's up with that? sa I'm sorry but you need to stop commenting in this thread because you fail. There are other places on the internebz for hooking up & fingering each other. Narutocentral isn't one of them. Go put an add on cregs list for young boy seeking to finger & get fingered by middle aged man. You may just get lucky & get the response you’re looking for.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-25-2009), Miburo (11-25-2009), Playa (11-26-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-27-2009), Servo (11-25-2009), Tabris (11-26-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 05:01 PM   #314
Servo
Mega User
 
Servo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the not too distant future...
Age: 30
Posts: 486
Thanks: 5,621
Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
Apparently the one getting dumbed down is you.
Please stop, your rapier-like wit is damaging my ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
Do yourself a favor by not using vernaculars in front of real people.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/vernacular Good idea, wouldn't want to use the standard native language of a country in front of those people would I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
I'm still waiting for your response to my counterargument.
You mean that rambling nonsense a few pages back? Waste of time responding to that drivel. However, lets look at the first paragraph just for shits and giggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasorry View Post
People we're not in court. Me personally don't think that I have to debate word for word, I'm done with making thesis thank god I'm out of college. Common sense tells you naruto is not gay. Maybe the surfs up group are a bunch of academically-smart people but lacks street smart. You know, having grasp of reality. Get out of your dream worlds and learn to see things in abstract.
Full of personal assumptions, as is the entire post. And really, the last sentence is just inane. Are you even aware of the definition of abstract thinking? Look it up, and you will see it's the essence of Tzu's post.
__________________

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-25-2009), Miburo (11-25-2009), Playa (11-26-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-27-2009), Vengeance (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #315
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
That would just make you gay. Why would you want to finger Mal up the arse? Really now what's up with that? sa I'm sorry but you need to stop commenting in this thread because you fail. There are other places on the internebz for hooking up & fingering each other. Narutocentral isn't one of them. Go put an add on cregs list for young boy seeking to finger & get fingered by middle aged man. You may just get lucky & get the response you’re looking for.
Yeah right Mr. I'm attractive and a videoke star. I bet you're 6'4" aswell and only dates supermodels...right??? Keep dreaming man, this is the internet, we all look like Brad Pitt here.

So kakashi is gay? Now you make a theory about it.

Last edited by sasorry; 11-25-2009 at 05:13 PM.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
naruto's fate Grimmjow Naruto Manga 30 02-15-2010 07:16 PM
Naruto's Parents Naruto Uzumaki 12 Hall of Fail 6 01-11-2008 05:23 PM
Naruto's Key to Power The Special One Naruto Manga 14 12-18-2007 04:06 PM
Naruto's new jutsu: Adding wind element to rasengan. <DaNTe> Naruto Manga 94 09-19-2006 04:56 PM
Do you think that the forth Hokage is Naruto's Father? Black_Kyuubi Naruto Anime 94 02-10-2005 08:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.