Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 23 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #331
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin
 
Frog_Hermit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 465
Thanks: 4
Thanked 89 Times in 43 Posts
Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
The results of your actions are independent of your motives.

That is absolutely terrible reasoning. What if it was instead Sakura who ran off and became evil, only to be saved by Naruto and he confess his love for her? How would that be different from Naruto confessing his love for Sasuke? The only difference is your intolerant perception. You're arguing that homosexuals cannot have legitimate, loving relationships.
yes but reasons why u did something is what determines is it for higher reason, and like u said doing something for higher reason make su feel good too but there is no any other personal gain other than that and that is what makes u a good person

well if it was sakura and naruto is in love in her than it would be love story, naruto would do anything to save her and love would be what story is about, but actual naruto story is about naruto who is so to speak alone in his ways and his vision how thing should be, and naruto is made u be just and fair and story is about someone just and fair who have to prove his ways in the world that is unjust and unfair, so his reasons cant be mix with homosexual love because like i said that would cheapen the story and its point

Last edited by Frog_Hermit; 11-25-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Frog_Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #332
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Is any of this manga is shounen? maybe the last one...
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #333
Tankynator
Genin
 
Tankynator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 29
Posts: 154
Thanks: 3
Thanked 36 Times in 12 Posts
Tankynator is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Fans are not going to take a side character as seriously as the main character, and they are especially not going to develop a connection with such a character if they are intolerant of his sexuality. Besides, if such a character was dropped or killed off, that would only serve to reinforce existing intolerance. "lol the fag died!!!!!! he should have liked the womenz!!!!lol"
Do you really think that the connections build to the main character will be uneffected by the main character turning homosexual? It might be better, but I doubt that the difference will be that big, since you have to be obvious enough for the audience to realise it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post

You're assuming that Naruto is currently heterosexual and is going to magically become gay over the course of the manga. Explaining that Naruto has always been gay would be a simple matter of even more liberal use of flashbacks.
Well I was forced to make a double post since my counterargument (page 17) was too big, so yes, I find it highly unlikely for Naruto to be gay at this point and I don't think the scenes Tzu Men mentioned in the first post would help to explain him turning gay during some flashback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post

What if the author feels their message of tolerance is important enough to risk cancellation? Naruto is all about the "higher reason", correct?
It's all about money, I remember Kishi mentioning how he didn't want to waste too much panels on Sasukes hebi teammates.

@Darth-Nero
How about Manga that actually have the same genre?
Tankynator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:53 PM   #334
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Light from death note was also gay.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #335
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

How?? I never seen Light lusting after dudes. I know it is off topic but elaborate on that.
__________________


FEAR THE REAPER

Last edited by Kinako; 11-25-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:04 PM   #336
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
How?? I never seen Light lusting after dudes
In anime there was one scene that makes me think he's gay, but originally in manga there wasn't that situation... I'm talking about Light wiping L legs... lol
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #337
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
In anime there was one scene that makes me think he's gay, but originally in manga there wasn't that situation... I'm talking about Light wiping L legs... lol
What?! For real?!
__________________


FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:13 PM   #338
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
What?! For real?!
Sorry! it was L wiping Light legs! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooHDzzzFl78
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QyoSpY2tqg

Last edited by Lalalila; 11-25-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #339
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Why? Because it's retarded to make a character be a role model and then somehow introduce his homosexuality. If you want to create a character fitting for the "Homosexuals can do great things as well"-message, he should be homosexual from the start, not to mention OBVIOUS (not this misinterpretation we see here) so that the audience understands that message.
Sexuality is a complex thing. Some say they knew that they were attracted to the same sex at an earlier age, while others might not realize it until a bit later, ergo, the teen years.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that Naruto could have developed homosexual tenacies as he grew up. Not saying this is a definite reason for potential homosexual characteristics of people in general however, it could at least apply to Naruto's character in this case.

-Naruto grew up without any kind of parental guidence (so views of sexuality at least weren't pressed into him).

-Naruto's attraction to Sakura was superficial (yes, because he was attracted to Haku, and when he found out that he was a boy, he didn't say OMG WTF is wrong with me? He said oh, but he's cuter that Sakura).

-Naruto's reaction to Kakashi's gay joke had too much emphasis on it. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page006.html In my opinion, someone who isn't comfortable with gay jokes has something to hide. Puts suspicions no doubt. Naruto's reaction was too colorful. He knows Kakashi isn't gay. Something must have rubbed Naruto a way in which he couldn't comprehend it as funny, but more like an attack on a characteristic that he doesn't want people to know about.

-Don't you guys find that wierd of a supposedly straight teen who just now admitted that he isn't in love with Sakura doesn't have an attraction to other female?

-His dreams to become Hokage and to become acknowledged above everything else is now clouded by his desperate pursuit of a bond between a man in which he holds over everyone else. Despite having other bonds with everyone else, Naruto said he wants to save Sasuke because Sasuke was THE one person who acknowledged his existence. Sasuke seems to have a place in his heart that no one else can fill.

Not saying Naruto is gay, but there's a lot of evidence to support homosexual behavior here. It definitely depends on how Kishi is going to handle this.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-25-2009), Miburo (11-25-2009), Numinous (11-26-2009), Servo (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #340
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanizzzle View Post
since you don't seem to understand what i'm saying either, i'm going to explain it to you SLOWLY.....1. you took the whole thing out of context, i was not talking about his english skills in terms of writing, but rather im talking about it in terms of comprehending and reading. You obviously cant read either since i specifically put "read" in brackets to point to what i meant.
2. Just because im too lazy to spell out my words (even though i used the correct grammar and tense) doesn't mean i cant speak english, jack

...and for the purposes of this argument i decided to use complete words, does that mean i can truly speak english now, genius?...
hahaha..lol..
I am convinced???
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #341
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 722 Times in 458 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Sexuality is a complex thing. Some say they knew that they were attracted to the same sex at an earlier age, while others might not realize it until a bit later, ergo, the teen years.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that Naruto could have developed homosexual tenacies as he grew up. Not saying this is a definite reason for potential homosexual characteristics of people in general however, it could at least apply to Naruto's character in this case.

-Naruto grew up without any kind of parental guidence (so views of sexuality at least weren't pressed into him).

-Naruto's attraction to Sakura was superficial (yes, because he was attracted to Haku, and when he found out that he was a boy, he didn't say OMG WTF is wrong with me? He said oh, but he's cuter that Sakura).

-Naruto's reaction to Kakashi's gay joke had too much emphasis on it. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page006.html In my opinion, someone who isn't comfortable with gay jokes has something to hide. Puts suspicions no doubt. Naruto's reaction was too colorful. He knows Kakashi isn't gay. Something must have rubbed Naruto a way in which he couldn't comprehend it as funny, but more like an attack on a characteristic that he doesn't want people to know about.

-Don't you guys find that wierd of a supposedly straight teen who just now admitted that he isn't in love with Sakura doesn't have an attraction to other female?

-His dreams to become Hokage and to become acknowledged above everything else is now clouded by his desperate pursuit of a bond between a man in which he holds over everyone else. Despite having other bonds with everyone else, Naruto said he wants to save Sasuke because Sasuke was THE one person who acknowledged his existence. Sasuke seems to have a place in his heart that no one else can fill.

Not saying Naruto is gay, but there's a lot of evidence to support homosexual behavior here. It definitely depends on how Kishi is going to handle this.
Naruto grew up able to do the sexy jutsu before transformation jutsu. It's his 1st personal jutsu and it has worked several times on various "calm, cool, collected" characters. Naruto knew what boys liked by age 12, and where they liked it. He knew he liked Sakura. He knew how perfectly shaped a womans body looked with no clothes on, and he was about to go peek at Sakura and the other girls bathing. He was excited about it, and he went straight for it like it wasn't new to him.

Naruto been told Hinata he liked her. Naruto is still young and experiencing a lot of 1st times. Before 12, Naruto never had a social nor a ninja life. He's only 16. Sasuke was the 1st peer to take a bullet for him, Hinata did what Sasuke did, but 1st one to tell him she loves him. 1st bonds are the strongest.

If Naruto's reaction to Haku was as u said, i can see a beginning for a highly unlikely, over analyzed, homosexuality theory when everything else still says otherwise. Haku was the 1st peer he ever met outside of Konoha. Maybe he was questioning his own self in his head, and took it seriously. 1st time experience. Ive seen "drag"dudes on Maury Show in contest that even i guessed wrong, and the "woman" was reallly born a man. I shocked myself. Some looked better compared to girls I knew. I can admit that like Naruto, and like Naruto I still have no sexual thoughts about men, nor do i desire to sleep with anything but a woman regardless how "pretty and phat" he is. Just cuz u find a boy that looks like a pretty girl to u and u are attracted to him, doesnt mean u might be gay. U were attracted to beauty that in your mind and pants was a woman. If u still are sexually attracted to him once u find out, then u might be gay, but i cant knock Naruto for any of his 1st experiences with anything. He has had a quickly expressed dislike for "male homosexuality", like most men, since then.

Naruto's reaction to Kakashi's words was Kishi's joke. Even i fell out my chair and my jutsu blew up in my face when Kakashi said that. Who would expect that from kakashi of all people? It was a reasonable "joke", reaction from Naruto.

The guy who is my 1st and best friend i ever made that i grew up with since grade school holds a special place in my heart that is stronger to me than a brotherly bond because we remained that close and we were not real brothers. I would do anything for him if i could and he needed it. I had no other siblings My 1 and only brother from another mother. It's the same way with him. He's always been there for me even when i wanted to do risky things on my own and he would tell me he's coming with me anyway. Only man who would tell me "i love u" and i would say it back no matter who was around or where we were. I would risk my life to protect him and give my all to bring him back if he went too far. Sounds kinda gay right? Growing up in a fairly crime plagued city, we were always there for one another when things got serious.

This is why I understand Naruto's "gay bond" towards Sasuke. It's not gay. It's just so strong that it surpasses any limitations, except homosexuality. They may grow up to live in the same house and walk around in it butt naked, and have sex with the same girl or different girls while in the same room, but they will never desire to butt pound one another. U dont sleep with your siblings. No. That's wrong. Bad homosexual.

In a world of death being the life of a ninja, where Naruto had nobody at all not even friends, he found his 1st sibling in Sasuke, who risked his life to protect him. Sasuke just suppresses his bond with Naruto, but deep down inside, he feels the same bond Naruto feels. Maybe it's just a bond that u have to experience to understand.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Kinako (11-25-2009), sasorry (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #342
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,722
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post
yes but reasons why u did something is what determines is it for higher reason, and like u said doing something for higher reason make su feel good too but there is no any other personal gain other than that and that is what makes u a good person
The personal gain is you feeling like a good person. It's as simple as that. If you didn't feel guilty letting someone die, you would have no reason to risk your life for theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post
well if it was sakura and naruto is in love in her than it would be love story, naruto would do anything to save her and love would be what story is about, but actual naruto story is about naruto who is so to speak alone in his ways and his vision how thing should be, and naruto is made u be just and fair and story is about someone just and fair who have to prove his ways in the world that is unjust and unfair, so his reasons cant be mix with homosexual love because like i said that would cheapen the story and its point
Why is homosexual love illegitimate? Back up your claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankynator View Post
Do you really think that the connections build to the main character will be uneffected by the main character turning homosexual? It might be better, but I doubt that the difference will be that big, since you have to be obvious enough for the audience to realise it.
There's no trouble being obvious: hardcore Naruto-Sasuke make out scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankynator View Post
Well I was forced to make a double post since my counterargument (page 17) was too big, so yes, I find it highly unlikely for Naruto to be gay at this point and I don't think the scenes Tzu Men mentioned in the first post would help to explain him turning gay during some flashback.
Page numbers mean nothing, this thread is on it's 4th page for me. Also, I'm not too sure what you're getting at here. Your argument was huge, therefore it was correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankynator View Post
It's all about money, I remember Kishi mentioning how he didn't want to waste too much panels on Sasukes hebi teammates.
A manga's contents and it's message cannot be interchanged like that. Sure, Kishi wanted to "save money", but to what end? Why does his supposed desire to save money mean he would abandon his possible intended message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Naruto grew up able to do the sexy jutsu before transformation jutsu. It's his 1st personal jutsu and it has worked several times on various "calm, cool, collected" characters. Naruto knew what boys liked by age 12, and where they liked it. He knew he liked Sakura. He knew how perfectly shaped a womans body looked with no clothes on, and he was about to go peek at Sakura and the other girls bathing. He was excited about it, and he went straight for it like it wasn't new to him.
I know what women find attractive in men, but that doesn't make me gay. Simple observation is all it takes to learn what people find attractive.
The past is not a guaranteed indicator of the future. Naruto may have believed or wished to believe that he was heterosexual. People often misunderstand their own feelings or desires, this is especially true in those under 20 or so. For example, a friend of a friend of mine was the most out spoken, homophobic person of which I've ever heard. After a few years of ranting about "those damn fags" he admitted that he himself was gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Naruto been told Hinata he liked her. Naruto is still young and experiencing a lot of 1st times. Before 12, Naruto never had a social nor a ninja life. He's only 16. Sasuke was the 1st peer to take a bullet for him, Hinata did what Sasuke did, but 1st one to tell him she loves him. 1st bonds are the strongest.
Exactly. Naruto is experiencing a lot of "1st times", meaning he hasn't had the necessary life experiences to develop a strong sense of self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
If Naruto's reaction to Haku was as u said, i can see a beginning for a highly unlikely, over analyzed, homosexuality theory when everything else still says otherwise. Haku was the 1st peer he ever met outside of Konoha. Maybe he was questioning his own self in his head, and took it seriously. 1st time experience. Ive seen "drag"dudes on Maury Show in contest that even i guessed wrong, and the "woman" was reallly born a man. I shocked myself. Some looked better compared to girls I knew. I can admit that like Naruto, and like Naruto I still have no sexual thoughts about men, nor do i desire to sleep with anything but a woman regardless how "pretty and phat" he is. Just cuz u find a boy that looks like a pretty girl to u and u are attracted to him, doesnt mean u might be gay. U were attracted to beauty that in your mind and pants was a woman. If u still are sexually attracted to him once u find out, then u might be gay, but i cant knock Naruto for any of his 1st experiences with anything. He has had a quickly expressed dislike for "male homosexuality", like most men, since then.
Plastic surgery can do wonders. By all legal definitions, those "men" you found more attractive than some girls you know are in fact women. However, that is a completely separate discussion. It is not as though Sakura is a dude who got a sex change and is now confusing Naruto, it is that Naruto may be confused all on his own. As for Naruto's expressed "dislike" of male homosexuality, see my above story about a friend of a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Naruto's reaction to Kakashi's words was Kishi's joke. Even i fell out my chair and my jutsu blew up in my face when Kakashi said that. Who would expect that from kakashi of all people? It was a reasonable "joke", reaction from Naruto.
It's being a "reasonable joke reaction" doesn't support or deny the possibility of Naruto's homosexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
The guy who is my 1st and best friend i ever made that i grew up with since grade school holds a special place in my heart that is stronger to me than a brotherly bond because we remained that close and we were not real brothers. I would do anything for him if i could and he needed it. I had no other siblings My 1 and only brother from another mother. It's the same way with him. He's always been there for me even when i wanted to do risky things on my own and he would tell me he's coming with me anyway. Only man who would tell me "i love u" and i would say it back no matter who was around or where we were. I would risk my life to protect him and give my all to bring him back if he went too far. Sounds kinda gay right? Growing up in a fairly crime plagued city, we were always there for one another when things got serious.

This is why I understand Naruto's "gay bond" towards Sasuke. It's not gay. It's just so strong that it surpasses any limitations, except homosexuality. They may grow up to live in the same house and walk around in it butt naked, and have sex with the same girl or different girls while in the same room, but they will never desire to butt pound one another. U dont sleep with your siblings. No. That's wrong. Bad homosexual.
You're not Naruto. As MANLY as your bonds may be, the fact that you feel a certain way toward your friend doesn't necessarily mean Naruto feels that same way toward Sasuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
In a world of death being the life of a ninja, where Naruto had nobody at all not even friends, he found his 1st sibling in Sasuke, who risked his life to protect him. Sasuke just suppresses his bond with Naruto, but deep down inside, he feels the same bond Naruto feels. Maybe it's just a bond that u have to experience to understand.
Maybe you need to experience Naruto's bond of homosexual love to understand it. Personal experience and perception is no grounds for stating a case.

Last edited by Mal; 11-25-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-26-2009), Miburo (11-26-2009), Servo (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009, 12:32 AM   #343
EJ
Reckless
 
EJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 407
Age: 21
Posts: 868
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Guys, guys, let's just face the facts
naruto likes big and saggy sacks

lololololol, in all seriousness, this argument presented here is flawless
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EJ For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #344
sasorry
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 59
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
sasorry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

I'm done here. I'm relieving myself of duty. Mal you handle the ship while you can.

PS - Miburo you're cool. Keep the swag level up.
sasorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:29 AM   #345
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Naruto's reaction to Kakashi's words was Kishi's joke. Even i fell out my chair and my jutsu blew up in my face when Kakashi said that. Who would expect that from kakashi of all people? It was a reasonable "joke", reaction from Naruto.
Naruto's reaction was to induce humor for us, the readers however, Naruto didn't take it as a joke. It really wasn't pleasing for Naruto, I mean why take it so serious that he loses control of a potentially deadly and unstable technique? Was it really that serious?

Quote:
Naruto grew up able to do the sexy jutsu before transformation jutsu. It's his 1st personal jutsu and it has worked several times on various "calm, cool, collected" characters. Naruto knew what boys liked by age 12, and where they liked it. He knew he liked Sakura. He knew how perfectly shaped a womans body looked with no clothes on, and he was about to go peek at Sakura and the other girls bathing. He was excited about it, and he went straight for it like it wasn't new to him.
That doesn't change the fact that Naruto had no parental influence on sexual orientation. One of the main contributors of socialization is family and parents, something that Naruto lacked. From a parental outlook on sexual orientation and intamcy, Naruto had no view of this.

And yes, Naruto knew what men liked, so he used that to entice them into defeating them. Strange how he spends all his time and energies into getting males horny enough to submit to his needs instead of training to learn potentially conventional effective ninjutsu.

Quote:
Naruto been told Hinata he liked her. Naruto is still young and experiencing a lot of 1st times. Before 12, Naruto never had a social nor a ninja life. He's only 16. Sasuke was the 1st peer to take a bullet for him, Hinata did what Sasuke did, but 1st one to tell him she loves him. 1st bonds are the strongest.
That didn't mean much in way of his sexuality. It just meant he liked her to the point, in which he liked what she stood for. Hinata took it differently (she would take anything Naruto said in a wrong way). But your point here could be used against you. Since Naruto had no social life, and the first person he kissed was Sasuke, his bond to Sasuke could be stronger than his bond to Hinata.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page014.html

I mean actions are stronger then words.lol His first kiss was with a guy and when he thought Sasuke was dead, Kishi thought it appropriate to bring up the kiss in the flashbacks, something you'd think if wasn't serious, Kishi wouldn't further implement that again.

Quote:
If Naruto's reaction to Haku was as u said, i can see a beginning for a highly unlikely, over analyzed, homosexuality theory when everything else still says otherwise. Haku was the 1st peer he ever met outside of Konoha. Maybe he was questioning his own self in his head, and took it seriously. 1st time experience. Ive seen "drag"dudes on Maury Show in contest that even i guessed wrong, and the "woman" was reallly born a man. I shocked myself. Some looked better compared to girls I knew. I can admit that like Naruto, and like Naruto I still have no sexual thoughts about men, nor do i desire to sleep with anything but a woman regardless how "pretty and phat" he is. Just cuz u find a boy that looks like a pretty girl to u and u are attracted to him, doesnt mean u might be gay. U were attracted to beauty that in your mind and pants was a woman. If u still are sexually attracted to him once u find out, then u might be gay, but i cant knock Naruto for any of his 1st experiences with anything. He has had a quickly expressed dislike for "male homosexuality", like most men, since then.
It's how Naruto reacted afterwards that's kind of different from what a straight guy's response would have been if it happened on the streets. This was real life scenario for Naruto. And what did he do? He just said, well he's cuter than Sakura. If that was me, or any other straight guy, we'd be pissed off at ourselves for believeing that. When you meet a trans, or a drag in person but think of them as a natural female only to get corrected, you feel like shit. Like damn, what the fuck?

You'd be angry with yourself. On TV it's different because you don't personally have to deal with the Humiliation. Naruto just shrugged it off and questioned why that was, when he should have shown much more distastefullness from that.

Quote:
The guy who is my 1st and best friend i ever made that i grew up with since grade school holds a special place in my heart that is stronger to me than a brotherly bond because we remained that close and we were not real brothers. I would do anything for him if i could and he needed it. I had no other siblings My 1 and only brother from another mother. It's the same way with him. He's always been there for me even when i wanted to do risky things on my own and he would tell me he's coming with me anyway. Only man who would tell me "i love u" and i would say it back no matter who was around or where we were. I would risk my life to protect him and give my all to bring him back if he went too far. Sounds kinda gay right? Growing up in a fairly crime plagued city, we were always there for one another when things got serious.
Even if he got into some serious shit that's seemingly irreversible? I mean serious like 1st degree murder. Would you go the distance to cover for him? Would you risk your life knowing that he potentially had no future after the crimes he comitted? What if you tried to stop him and he revealed that he had a gun and will pull it out on you (like how Sasuke pulled out his Katana out on Naruto and threatened to kill) if you pursued him further. Even if Sasuke's act was a ploy just to discourage, Naruto couldn't be sure of that.

But we're kind of going out of the realm here.

Quote:
They may grow up to live in the same house and walk around in it butt naked, and have sex with the same girl or different girls while in the same room, but they will never desire to butt pound one another. U dont sleep with your siblings. No. That's wrong. Bad homosexual.
They've never done that, and there's nothing to suggest they would do that...
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 11-26-2009 at 01:34 AM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-26-2009)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
naruto's fate Grimmjow Naruto Manga 30 02-15-2010 07:16 PM
Naruto's Parents Naruto Uzumaki 12 Hall of Fail 6 01-11-2008 05:23 PM
Naruto's Key to Power The Special One Naruto Manga 14 12-18-2007 04:06 PM
Naruto's new jutsu: Adding wind element to rasengan. <DaNTe> Naruto Manga 94 09-19-2006 04:56 PM
Do you think that the forth Hokage is Naruto's Father? Black_Kyuubi Naruto Anime 94 02-10-2005 08:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.