Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 35 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-16-2009, 04:03 PM   #511
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Sai and Oro are the only homo characters in Naruto

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #512
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizmaster View Post
Sai and Oro are the only homo characters in Naruto
The only offical gay couple in the manga was Kisame & Samehada though Oro's gender issues does put his sexuality into question.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #513
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmpphh maybe I should create a thread about Oreo's sexuality I bet it would be more clearer than this one lol...

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #514
Joe-Hatake
"I only have one goal..."

Joe-Hatake is an unknown quantity at this point

ROFL! xD Ahem...well, lol it's just that Naruto being too upset of not being able to save anyone of his friends or teachers. Let's face it, Gaara is alive thanx to Granny-Chiyo. Sasuke left and thanx to him, he wasn't able to bring him back or broke-every-bone-of-his-body or as he stated (I mean come on why didn't he release 2-3 tails back then! xD..). Jiraiya is dead. His village was destroyed and Tsunade was the one to be thanked for saving everyone, imagine how many people are in the village. Actually the destruction of the leaf village wasn't his fault, it's just that if he had gotten there sooner then he would have defeated Pain before he was able to get the chance to destroy it. You'll find many people that Naruto wanted to save, but couldn't. Many but not all. Anyway thanx for making me "Lol" xD.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "Reality". But what does it mean to be "Correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "Reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?".....
Joe-Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #515
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Also if anyone wants actual manga proof naruto likes women well here it is http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/144/16/

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #516
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, what about this?

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0102282/05.jpg
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-17-2009), Miburo (12-17-2009), Playa (12-17-2009), rokudaime_hokage (12-18-2009), Servo (12-17-2009), Spiegel (12-18-2009), T9F (12-17-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 09:58 PM   #517
Raifire
Academy Student

Raifire is an unknown quantity at this point

^ Naruto is supposed to be about 12-13 at that time. Most kids at that age know they like woman but might not understand the "chase" of women. While Jiraya is around 50+ and he is most likely trying to recapture his more youthful chase-filled days.

I don't know if I believe he is homosexual or not, but at least the arguement was clearly well thought out. Which is better than just yelling "Naruto's gay." with no substance to back that stance. Kudos.

"I'm not scared..."
Raifire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raifire For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-17-2009), Miburo (12-27-2009), Playa (12-18-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #518
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Yeah well naruto's a dumbass like that. There's been a lot of things he's had no interest in or knowledge of, not just women. Shadow clones, chakra control, elemental training, summonings, kyuubi chakra, collaboration jutsu: These are just a few things he had no interest in at first and lacked knowledge of. Once he found out how useful and powerful they really were he changed his mind. If he got some pussy just on time he'd turn into the pimp daddy.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:16 AM   #519
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
The only offical gay couple in the manga was Kisame & Samehada though Oro's gender issues does put his sexuality into question.
How about haku and Zabuza? Gayer than that ain't possible!

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:08 AM   #520
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Man. As much as i hate this theory. Naruto is Proving Tzu Men's is theory right as the manga progresses.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:20 AM   #521
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

C'mon he just collapse just for thinking bout Sasuke......

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #522
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

haku has to be literally gay
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (03-13-2010)
Old 12-18-2009, 10:00 PM   #523
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Naruto could very well be gay, since he has not committed an act of heterosexuality as of yet, but despite the argument, I still think it's very unlikely. After so many hints of NaruHina and NaruSaku, it would make no sense. But believe what you will.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:23 AM   #524
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Naruto could very well be gay, since he has not committed an act of heterosexuality as of yet, but despite the argument, I still think it's very unlikely. After so many hints of NaruHina and NaruSaku, it would make no sense. But believe what you will.

your argument fail

except Jiraiya's pervert attitude, Asuma's impregnation of Kurenai and the parent of Shikamaru they have been nothing about het couple for ANY male character so with your way of thinking every male in the manga are gay because they aren't pursuing woman all the time?

let me quote William Cowper, an English Poet:

absence of proof is not proof of absence

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #525
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

I have proof!
in thesixthhokage's avatar naruto is wearing make up!
pink eyes shadow and eye liner to be exact!
end of discussion.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
kluang (12-21-2009), Servo (12-19-2009), T9F (12-24-2009)