Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 59 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #871
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

It's times like these that remind me why there will never be any sort of peace in this world. Even when it's 5 on 1 and the 1 person is losing horribly, they refuse to give up. It's like some people honestly can't see how they might be wrong.

In the words of Obi Wan:
"Only Sith think in absolute, and by Sith I mean dumbasses."

....I may have edited that a little....

Old 06-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #872
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashwind View Post
It's times like these that remind me why there will never be any sort of peace in this world. Even when it's 5 on 1 and the 1 person is losing horribly, they refuse to give up. It's like some people honestly can't see how they might be wrong.

In the words of Obi Wan:
"Only Sith think in absolute, and by Sith I mean dumbasses."

....I may have edited that a little....
So Obi Wan believed absolutely that only Sith think in absolute?

Also, there doesn't have to be absolute agreement in order for there to be peace.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-22-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #873
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
^the only respectable response so far....thanks Mibz.....you make strong points.

Being that morality is relative from a secular point of view and absolute from a particular religions point of view the only chance we have at getting along and accepting each other is to accept each other as equal persons and ignore each others beliefs and practices. How about we leave it at that and carry on with how Naruto could possibly be gay.
Fuck you.

Or, you know, we could interact with one another logically. Since that shit is objective, not subjective. And you could just quit blindly following parts of your religion that make no sense whatsoever, at least in regards to looking down on people that don't do anything wrong. Just focus on the actual good aspects of your religion, like helping people out and just generally not being a douchebag. You know, the shit Jesus was all about.

Or you can just fuck off, I don't give a shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I'd like to point out a huge fact which you missed here, Miburo:

Paedophilia is not an "orientation," and the same goes for sadomasochism. I won't bother with the exact psychological definitions, but they are in fact a philia and a fetish, respectively. Certainly having a foot fetish isn't a sexual orientation, so it's painfully obvious this guy is using the same "sophist" tactics he accuses homosexuals of using.

I actually kind of want to completely obliterate his arguments, but I don't have the time right now. Maybe later.
That's just semantics though. Yeah, it's hypocritical on his part. But I don't give a shit about that stuff, since all that is really is what shit is called. I only care about the logic used to show the wrongness of homosexuality. What's important is that even if people are not making a conscious choice to be attracted to feet or dogs or little kids or whatever (Which is likely), that attraction is only wrong when acted upon and there is something actually bad about doing so. Like non-consensual sexual activity.

In reality, comparing homosexuality to another sexual taboo is probably the best approach towards making an anti-homosexual argument, if done right. He actually has the right idea, he's just an idiot and compared it to things that involve rape and hurting people, making it completely fucking different than homosexuality. Now compare homosexuality to incest between consenting adults who are using birth control, and push for legalization and acceptance of that along with homosexuality. That doesn't hurt anyone either. So it should also be allowed. That's how I'd argue against the social acceptance and legalization of homosexuality, since most people would be against incest. Luckily, I fight for the side of justice.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #874
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

...I just threw up a little in my mouth. Never do I ever want my sexuality in the same sentence as incest. Ever.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #875
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

See. It's a good persuasive argument.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #876
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Incest is wincest!
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-23-2010), Tzu Men (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:14 AM   #877
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Only if it's between blonde, female twins.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 01:12 AM   #878
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
See. It's a good persuasive argument.
Yet if you gave that argument instead of the "rape, etc." one to the Deep South Fundamentalists who most adamantly fight against Gay Rights, they'd probably send it through to law without a problem.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:13 AM   #879
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Either way, it's win-wincest. Works for me.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:30 PM   #880
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Fuck you.

Or, you know, we could interact with one another logically. Since that shit is objective, not subjective. And you could just quit blindly following parts of your religion that make no sense whatsoever, at least in regards to looking down on people that don't do anything wrong. Just focus on the actual good aspects of your religion, like helping people out and just generally not being a douchebag. You know, the shit Jesus was all about.

Or you can just fuck off, I don't give a shit.

Jesus was kind to sinners but in His eyes they were still sinners. Its called unconditional love. Not blind acceptance of their sin.

Focusing only on warm fuzzies, kisses, and rainbows will not keep you accountable. Consequences must be acknowledged. People who ignore them, well, they end up like you. Malleable and irreverent.

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 06-24-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #881
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

another round of religious insult. Why don't you shut up and go pray for our sinful soul?

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MajorStranger For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (06-24-2010), Miburo (06-24-2010), platinumrug (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 01:04 PM   #882
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
Jesus was kind to sinners but in His eyes they were still sinners. Its called unconditional love. Not blind acceptance.

Focusing only on warm fuzzies, kisses, and rainbows will not keep you accountable. Consequences must be acknowledged. People who ignore them, well, they end up like you. Malleable and irreverent.
So basically you're saying that, because we aren't intolerant religious hacks, we're able to be "manipulated" by the "sinful" people like homosexuals, blacks, women, etc?

Dude, just go fuck yourself. All you're proving here is that you're just another self-righteous bible-thumping idiot who thinks it is moral and just to abuse and discriminate against people just because they're different.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (06-24-2010), Miburo (06-24-2010), platinumrug (06-24-2010), TheSixthHokage (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #883
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Ero if you say you are a Christian, isn't part of being a Christian loving everyone?
You don't have to bash gays, because they don't choose to be gay.
(Note:I know this has been used before, multiple times.) I hate Mayonnaise, but I was born like that. I think it's the nastiest shit. I don't like girls with no ass, but I was also born like that. A gay dude might grow up liking girls, but it's a front and he wants it up his hole because it makes him happy and girls don't.(Run-On) That's not his choice, its just who he is.
Don't come of as that stereotypical Christian that seems to think they are better and look down on others that don't think the same or act the same as them.
If you don't like gays, don't be one. Doesn't mean you have to dislike them for being gay.
I have homies who are gay but you wouldn't even know, because gay isn't a personality.
Shit, your putting this stuff on yourself bro by acting condescending.

Quote:
Dude, just go fuck yourself. All you're proving here is that you're just another self-righteous bible-thumping idiot who thinks it is moral and just to abuse and discriminate against people just because they're different.
I agree with the second sentence.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 06-24-2010 at 01:20 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:28 PM   #884
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Ero if you say you are a Christian, isn't part of being a Christian loving everyone?
You don't have to bash gays, because they don't choose to be gay.
(Note:I know this has been used before, multiple times.) I hate Mayonnaise, but I was born like that. I think it's the nastiest shit. I don't like girls with no ass, but I was also born like that. A gay dude might grow up liking girls, but it's a front and he wants it up his hole because it makes him happy and girls don't.(Run-On) That's not his choice, its just who he is.
Don't come of as that stereotypical Christian that seems to think they are better and look down on others that don't think the same or act the same as them.
If you don't like gays, don't be one. Doesn't mean you have to dislike them for being gay.
I have homies who are gay but you wouldn't even know, because gay isn't a personality.
Shit, your putting this stuff on yourself bro by acting condescending.
Who says I don't love everyone? I can love someone without agreeing with their actions. Thats what Jesus does. Thankfully or we would all be condemned.

I'm not gay bashing. I admit a few pages ago I used some insulting epithets, which I apologized for, and I've since stopped that. I'm not bashing by simply stating I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle as it pertains to my beliefs. Thats not bashing. This is bashing.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...&postcount=811

As you can see, I tried to find common ground with someone and they spat in my face and bashed me.

I have gay friends too. They understand, as do I, that on some things we just don't agree. Doesn't mean we don't enjoy each others company or share a few laughs. We just avoid the areas in which we disagree. Is not friendship a form of love and acceptance?

The problem is people who just want life to be kisses and rainbows with no accountability for their actions and choices. I'm held accountable by MY beliefs. Not anyone else's beliefs. It should be the same for others. If my beliefs say yours are wrong or sinful then they are TO ME. If you can't accept someone disagreeing with you I'm sorry its not my problem. Its yours. People in here are bashing Christianity cause most of them have NO understanding in it. Thats why they see it as hateful and discriminatory when its really not. The difference is I don't need acceptance or validation from any of you. Yet for some reason you all expect it from me or Christians in general. Why else would someone get pissed when I say I believe they're sinning? In reality they shouldn't care. They should be indifferent.

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 06-24-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #885
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Like I said, I'm Christian too.
But I don't think that anyone wants to be told on a Naruto Forum that they are sinning.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote