Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 60 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #886
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
....Why else would someone get pissed when I say I believe they're sinning? In reality they shouldn't care. They should be indifferent.
Probably for the same reason you get angry when we tell you that you're (doing something) wrong ^.^

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.

Last edited by KatrinaKatt; 06-24-2010 at 02:37 PM.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatrinaKatt For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (06-24-2010), Numinous (06-24-2010)

Old 06-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #887
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Fuck this bullshit!!! Put it in the spam zone at this point. You guys arent even talking about Naruto at this point youre over here talkin about jesus and gay marriage or whatever the fuck it is youre saying but fuck that shit. Mibs I know you got this open still for the LOLs but C'Mon Son close this please.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #888
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
The problem is people who just want life to be kisses and rainbows with no accountability for their actions and choices. I'm held accountable by MY beliefs. Not anyone else's beliefs. It should be the same for others. If my beliefs say yours are wrong or sinful then they are TO ME. If you can't accept someone disagreeing with you I'm sorry its not my problem. Its yours. People in here are bashing Christianity cause most of them have NO understanding in it. Thats why they see it as hateful and discriminatory when its really not. The difference is I don't need acceptance or validation from any of you. Yet for some reason you all expect it from me or Christians in general. Why else would someone get pissed when I say I believe they're sinning? In reality they shouldn't care. They should be indifferent.
One tiny little problem with your theory: Christianity HAS been hateful, discriminatory, and downright genocidal all throughout history, including the current day and age.

It's not just about acceptance. There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance. Christians like you (not all by any means) have neither for homosexuals if you're that adamant about keeping rights granted to all heterosexual Americans away from them. It's about the fact that the inhibitions people like you have against homosexuals directly cause the discrimination against them to continue. If "Christians" like you weren't preaching about how Homosexuality is immoral and must not be allowed more freedom for the sake of "upholding the morals" of the nation, then there wouldn't be politicians who would be saying the same thing and holding the government back from giving rights and working to end discrimination against gay people.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
KatrinaKatt (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #889
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I should totally not be offended by being told my "way of life" is an abominable sin.

Just as you should not be offended when I say that religion is a load of bullshit.

Let's see how that works out for you, brah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako
Fuck this bullshit!!! Put it in the spam zone at this point. You guys arent even talking about Naruto at this point youre over here talkin about jesus and gay marriage or whatever the fuck it is youre saying but fuck that shit. Mibs I know you got this open still for the LOLs but C'Mon Son close this please.
Actually, we plan on putting all the debate shit into a separate thread. How about you don't tell moderators how to do their jobs? There's a reason they're on the staff and not you.

Last edited by Tsuna; 06-24-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-24-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-24-2010), Numinous (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #890
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jesus was kind to sinners but in His eyes they were still sinners. Its called unconditional love. Not blind acceptance of their sin.
You knew Jesus?

Quote:
Focusing only on warm fuzzies, kisses, and rainbows will not keep you accountable. Consequences must be acknowledged. People who ignore them, well, they end up like you. Malleable and irreverent.
Can I ask what your stance on slavery is?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-24-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #891
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The problem is people who just want life to be kisses and rainbows with no accountability for their actions and choices.
The thing is, if heterosexuals do what Christianity deems at righteous and a ticket to Heaven, Christians praise them. If an homosexual does the exact same things, he's automatically in Hell. And by what we now, homosexuals can't really choose their sexual tendency, so their doomed from the very beginning. It's like saying to an Afro-American or a ginger that the very fact of being born that way is already sending them to Hell, not even considering the accountability of their actions.

Quote:
People in here are bashing Christianity cause most of them have NO understanding in it. Thats why they see it as hateful and discriminatory when its really not.
Say that to the Native South Americans that were killed left and right if their tribe didn't convert to Christianity.
Say that to Muslims and Jews that were burn in the Spanish and Portuguese Inquisition.
Say that to all political prisoners in Spain and Portugal for saying that they weren't Christians, like the tyrant government wanted them to be to subdue the society better.
I dare you. I double fucking dare you.

Quote:
Why else would someone get pissed when I say I believe they're sinning?
By the same reason you're pissed we're giving you logical reasons to understand and respect the gay community.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-24-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-24-2010), Tsuna (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #892
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As you can see, I tried to find common ground with someone and they spat in my face and bashed me.
Goddamn son, stop playing the victim. Being an intolerant minority in discussion does not make you the underdog.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-24-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-24-2010), Numinous (06-24-2010), T9F (06-24-2010), TheSixthHokage (06-24-2010), Tsuna (06-24-2010), Vengeance (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #893
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Focusing only on warm fuzzies, kisses, and rainbows will not keep you accountable. Consequences must be acknowledged. People who ignore them, well, they end up like you. Malleable and irreverent.
What do you mean by this? Consequences? Like, if people are gay, then there will be illogical dumbshits that don't approve of them? Just like there are rational people that will call the dumbshits on their blatant stupidity? What consequences aren't being acknowledged here?

I'm not ignoring anything. Though, you're right about the last thing. I am open to reason and I don't respect stupid shit. Don't see how that's a bad thing. Actually, sounds like some pretty good qualities to strive towards.

Quote:
The problem is people who just want life to be kisses and rainbows with no accountability for their actions and choices. I'm held accountable by MY beliefs. Not anyone else's beliefs. It should be the same for others. If my beliefs say yours are wrong or sinful then they are TO ME. If you can't accept someone disagreeing with you I'm sorry its not my problem. Its yours. People in here are bashing Christianity cause most of them have NO understanding in it. Thats why they see it as hateful and discriminatory when its really not. The difference is I don't need acceptance or validation from any of you. Yet for some reason you all expect it from me or Christians in general. Why else would someone get pissed when I say I believe they're sinning? In reality they shouldn't care. They should be indifferent.
See, this is where it doesn't make sense. You're accountable for your own beliefs, and you acknowledge that you aren't responsible for other people's beliefs. Logically, you'd assume that no one should be held accountable for your beliefs as well.

Meaning being gay is wrong TO YOU, like you said. But those people aren't wrong, because TO THEM being gay isn't a bad thing. And their beliefs are actually logical, and therefore objectively justifiable. Unlike yours. So you shouldn't go around thinking other people are wrong. You shouldn't go around 'disagreeing' with them. Because outside your own little personal world-view, your beliefs don't, and shouldn't, mean jack shit. Basically, you should just not be gay yourself, and not judge other people at all. Since your moral scale cannot be expressed in any objective way.

You're basically saying something that is stupid, like 2+2=3. And then saying that we're bashing your stupid shit because we don't understand it. In reality, we bash it because it is objectively stupid. And then you say that we should accept the fact that you don't agree with our stance of 2+2=4, or that we should just agree to disagree. No. Fuck you. You're wrong. Plain and simple. Your beliefs don't justify your stupidity.

People 'get pissed' because you said stupid shit. Don't like it? Then don't say stupid shit. No one asked for your stupid opinion. No one said "Hey, Ero-sage! What is your personal stance on being gay?" You came in here and started sharing your stupid beliefs. Beliefs that state that other people are sinners, along with implying other negative things about them. If your beliefs are fucking retarded, which they are, then you probably should keep them to yourself. If you share them, and people justifiably call you a fucking idiot for having such retarded beliefs, then that's YOUR fault. Those are the CONSEQUENCES of your actions. Maybe you should take your own advice, eh? ; )
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (06-24-2010), Numinous (06-24-2010), Tsuna (06-24-2010), Vengeance (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #894
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I personally rather enjoy reading some areas of the bible. I mean to me this shit is extremely funny. Whats even funner is the fact that people actually follow this bullshit.
Quote:
MARK 12:18-27
If a man dies childless, his widow is ordered by biblical law to have intercourse with each of his brothers in turn until she bears her deceased husband a male heir.
I mean really now..... The bible is basically promoting a gang bang on your wife by your brothers once you die. This is some great stuff.

Quote:
Deuteronomy 15:12-15
12 If a fellow Hebrew, a man or a woman, sells himself to you and serves you six years, in the seventh year you must let him go free. 13 And when you release him, do not send him away empty-handed. 14 Supply him liberally from your flock, your threshing floor and your winepress. Give to him as the Lord your God has blessed you. 15 Remember that you were slaves in Egypt and the Lord your God redeemed you. That is why I give you this command today.

Ephesians 6:9
9 And masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.
These two parts basically explain to me how I should treat my slaves. Very insightful stuff that bible has. I could go on but I want to give someone else a chance to quote that holy book.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 03:30 PM   #895
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

That's actually a good point. Does Jesus himself actually say being gay isn't cool? Or is that one of those crazy side rules like running a train on your dead brother's wife until you impregnate her, or condoning slavery, kinda thing?

Because unless Ero is cool with slavery and all that other crazy shit the bible condones, then he's being a willfully ignorant douchebag. Either you believe every single crazy thing in the bible, or you're picking and choosing what suits you. And if you're picking and choosing, and choose something blatantly irrational and idiotic, then you're a straight up moronic dick. And if you believe every single thing in the bible, then I dunno if that's any better, really.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (06-24-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-24-2010), Vengeance (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #896
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

If I actually felt like searching back, I posted the actual excerpts of the Bible that related to condemning homosexuality once in the actual debate thread for it like around the time when I was a noob here.

...But that was five years ago, and I really don't feel like doing that shit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #897
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Ok. We're ALL sinners. I think that Homosexuals will still all go to Heaven if they except Jesus. Being gay doesn't automatically make you go to hell.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:01 PM   #898
Vengeance
Death Scythe

The whole concept of free will is gods way of wanting us to think for ourselves. Would it not be better to do as god intended (his original intention was to allow humans the ability to make their own decisions so long as the actions don't cause the direct suffering of another) rather than do what is "expected" of us based souly on a book that was created by a man? If you blindly follow a set of rules created by another are you not giving up the freedom that god has given you in the first place? Based on the principle of free will I would think that god would prefer me to be my own person rather then some mindless drone who simply does what he's tolled without question. If god prefers a drone then I'd gladly burn in hell. Better to be free then to be gods slave.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #899
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
The whole concept of free will is gods way of wanting us to think for ourselves. Would it not be better to do as god intended (his original intention was to allow humans the ability to make their own decisions so long as the actions don't cause the direct suffering of another) rather than do what is "expected" of us based souly on a book that was created by a man? If you blindly follow a set of rules created by another are you not giving up the freedom that god has given you in the first place? Based on the principle of free will I would think that god would prefer me to be my own person rather then some mindless drone who simply does what he's tolled without question. If god prefers a drone then I'd gladly burn in hell. Better to be free then to be gods slave.
So choosing to follow something isn't freewill?

Also, from what I've read in here it seems Ero and NN are on different ends of the spectrum for Christian opinions on homosexuality. I'm somewhere in the middle of those two, and will actually be joining this conversation in depth once my work weeks is over and I have the time. Hopefully my compromise, which I am still trying to figure out exactly how to word, will stop the bashing of all of Christianity just because of the words and actions of a few ignorant people (which, by the way, is the same Fallacy of Composition* Miburo called you guys out on earlier).

* I had misnamed this as Division.

Last edited by Mal; 06-24-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #900
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

I'm pretty interested in your stance on things, Doug.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post: