Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 61 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #901
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Yeah, Mal is right about the "Bashing Christianity based on the actions of stupid Christians = stupid" thing that some of you guys are doing. Better off just sticking to making fun of Ero-sage's stupidity in a more direct manner, guys.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2010, 07:43 PM   #902
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

...I'll agree to that. Sorry, Doug, for shitting on your religion. But you know how I get when I'm pissed off. D:
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #903
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's okay to shit on Christianity. Just not because of the fact that some Christians are stupid. =p
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:15 PM   #904
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

LOL that wasn't the only reason. Still, I feel bad for Doug. xD
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 09:15 PM   #905
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
That's actually a good point. Does Jesus himself actually say being gay isn't cool? Or is that one of those crazy side rules like running a train on your dead brother's wife until you impregnate her, or condoning slavery, kinda thing?

Because unless Ero is cool with slavery and all that other crazy shit the bible condones, then he's being a willfully ignorant douchebag. Either you believe every single crazy thing in the bible, or you're picking and choosing what suits you. And if you're picking and choosing, and choose something blatantly irrational and idiotic, then you're a straight up moronic dick. And if you believe every single thing in the bible, then I dunno if that's any better, really.
Funny you should ask that, as it IS based on an interpretation of one of those crazy side rules from the Old Testament.

Isn't it awesome how some people pick and choose what parts of the Bible to enforce on themselves and others? Ignore all those important lessons about kindness and tolerance in favor of waving the banner of VERY certain parts of sections of the Bible that have most other parts foregone.

Someone tell me if this has already beem said though. Power outage has left me only able to use the internet on my cell phone.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 06-24-2010 at 09:18 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #906
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
...I'll agree to that. Sorry, Doug, for shitting on your religion. But you know how I get when I'm pissed off. D:
Quote:
LOL that wasn't the only reason. Still, I feel bad for Doug. xD
Don't worry about it, I hate religion anyway.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-25-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 10:59 PM   #907
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I personally rather enjoy reading some areas of the bible. I mean to me this shit is extremely funny. Whats even funner is the fact that people actually follow this bullshit.

I mean really now..... The bible is basically promoting a gang bang on your wife by your brothers once you die. This is some great stuff.

These two parts basically explain to me how I should treat my slaves. Very insightful stuff that bible has. I could go on but I want to give someone else a chance to quote that holy book.
Not to mention Mohammed married a fucking 8 year-old and that the Mormons believe that 1) Jesus was born in North America and 2) there were horse-drawn chariots and silk here. Two things that are alien to this continent, well before the Spanish arrived.

Organized religion is one of the most vile sources of political power ever devised. It is very totalitarian in outlook: belief or condemnation, there is no discussion.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:08 PM   #908
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

shruiken is on a distinguished road

All I have to say is...

When I die, I hope I am reincarnated as a ninja. That would be so much cooler than fartin around in heaven for all eternity.

Plus I could Kage Bunshin gangbang my girlfriend.

Edit: which makes me think...
If I time it so all of my clones start having an orgasm at the same time, and then despawn them, will I feel their orgasms as well and as a result have a Super Orgasm?

Last edited by shruiken; 06-24-2010 at 11:12 PM.
shruiken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shruiken For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #909
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

There are dirtier things you could do with Kage bunshin. Thank god you didn't mention them.

Here's the proof

Most awkward fanfiction I've ever saw

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:13 PM   #910
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Gayyyyyyyy
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #911
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

You have to admit that a Kage Bunshin would be pretty useful. Use a Henge on 'em and you got yourself a nice little companion for those lonely nights.

...I think that was probably one of the creepiest posts I've ever written.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-25-2010), Miburo (06-25-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 11:17 PM   #912
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

That was akward 0_0
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #913
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

You know what's even more awkward?

I once read a fic where the author had a girl stick a HARDBOUND BOOK up another girl's VAGINA.

Even more awkward, the people that commented on said story, with the exception of one... LIKED IT.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (06-24-2010), Mal (06-25-2010), Miburo (06-25-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #914
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna View Post
you know what's even more awkward?

I once read a fic where the author had a girl stick a hardbound book up another girl's vagina.

Even more awkward, the people that commented on said story, with the exception of one... liked it.
i need proof!!!!

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #915
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

shruiken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You have to admit that a Kage Bunshin would be pretty useful. Use a Henge on 'em and you got yourself a nice little companion for those lonely nights.

...I think that was probably one of the creepiest posts I've ever written.
You're a genius & i think i just fell in love with you

Edit:
Quote:
I once read a fic where the author had a girl stick a HARDBOUND BOOK up another girl's VAGINA.
Alright that's ridiculous.

But would it be okay if it was a paperback?

Last edited by shruiken; 06-24-2010 at 11:24 PM.
shruiken is offline   Reply With Quote