Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 63 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-25-2010, 03:48 AM   #931
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

I was thinking about calling you a wuss, but then I saw your location. You still play that game? I was a manly as fuck BST back in the day.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 04:09 AM   #932
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

shruiken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I was thinking about calling you a wuss, but then I saw your location. You still play that game? I was a manly as fuck BST back in the day.
Haha I knew someone else who played would notice and say somethin'. Actually, I just reactivated a short time ago. I go on a lot of breaks but I always wind up coming back. Not sure what it is, but no other MMO has ever been able to captivate me so much.

Anyway, this week they did a version update and raised the level cap to 80, and within the coming months they're going to raise it in increments to 99. They've made so many changes to the game that I just had to return, at least to try it.

Oh, and I see your manly as fuck BST and raise you a manly as beer, guns & rock and roll MNK.

Edit: What server were ya on? I'm on Shiva myself.

Last edited by shruiken; 06-25-2010 at 05:19 AM.
shruiken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shruiken For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-25-2010)
Old 06-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #933
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Not to mention Mohammed married a fucking 8 year-old and that the Mormons believe that 1) Jesus was born in North America and 2) there were horse-drawn chariots and silk here. Two things that are alien to this continent, well before the Spanish arrived.
Bold text is wrong. They believe He traveled to the New World after leaving His disciples, and then taught the natives there, who were descendants of a 13th tribe of Israel who left the rest of the tribes, somehow got to North America and built a "great civilization." Which no one has ever found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Neither of them can fit a book up their vaginas.
This is probably the funniest statement ever if heard out of context.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-25-2010)
Old 06-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #934
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruiken
Wow! I'm surprised I've never heard of them before cause... They're sexy.

:Q
It's not surprising you haven't. Unless you're into K-pop or J-pop, it'd be weird for you to have heard of them. XD

Also speaking of MMOs, someone should recommend me one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Bold text is wrong. They believe He traveled to the New World after leaving His disciples, and then taught the natives there, who were descendants of a 13th tribe of Israel who left the rest of the tribes, somehow got to North America and built a "great civilization." Which no one has ever found.
This, LOL.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-25-2010)
Old 06-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #935
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

Quote:
It's not surprising you haven't. Unless you're into K-pop or J-pop, it'd be weird for you to have heard of them. XD
Well, I think you sparked a little interest in me. I'm thinking of becoming SNSD's #1 groupie.

And before I recommend an MMO, I'd like to know if you've ever played any?
Old 06-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #936
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruiken View Post
Haha I knew someone else who played would notice and say somethin'. Actually, I just reactivated a short time ago. I go on a lot of breaks but I always wind up coming back. Not sure what it is, but no other MMO has ever been able to captivate me so much.

Anyway, this week they did a version update and raised the level cap to 80, and within the coming months they're going to raise it in increments to 99. They've made so many changes to the game that I just had to return, at least to try it.

Oh, and I see your manly as fuck BST and raise you a manly as beer, guns & rock and roll MNK.

Edit: What server were ya on? I'm on Shiva myself.
Ah, yeah, I saw that shit. New BST jugs with non-garbage recipes. Nothing to charm in new expansion area, per usual.

And nice. MNK is the manliest normie job. =p

Diabolos server here.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #937
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Ah, yeah, I saw that shit. New BST jugs with non-garbage recipes. Nothing to charm in new expansion area, per usual.

And nice. MNK is the manliest normie job. =p

Diabolos server here.
Yup. My guess is they made new jugs powerful enough so that they won't need to charm any mobs in the new area, but that takes away from the playstyle of BST. Also disappointed that theres a time limit/tag system in place for the new area, kind of like Assault in the Aht Urhgan expansion.

Yeah, MNK is pretty manly. But then again my second job is Dancer (only cause of what they can do, I swear!) so every time I switch jobs my manliness drops to 0%.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:43 PM   #938
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post

This is probably the funniest statement ever if heard out of context.
Thanks for clearing that up, I mean, it seems so much more logical now. Jesus somehow got to North America about 15 centuries earlier than any other person in the Old World. Did he jog across the fucking Atlantic?
Old 06-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #939
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Thanks for clearing that up, I mean, it seems so much more logical now. Jesus somehow got to North America about 15 centuries earlier than any other person in the Old World. Did he jog across the fucking Atlantic?
Yes. Jesus combined his ability to walk on water with a Gump-like determination to "just keep on running" until he reached the Americas. Only he never got tired. Because he was Jesus. It's clearly more logical than him never going to the New World.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:43 PM   #940
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruiken
Well, I think you sparked a little interest in me. I'm thinking of becoming SNSD's #1 groupie.

And before I recommend an MMO, I'd like to know if you've ever played any?
I've played a ton of them.

FlyFF, WoW, Last Chaos, 9Dragons, Fiesta, Runes of Magic, Dragonica, Shin Megami Tensei, Corum, 2Moons, Perfect World, Atlantica Online... probably a few more, but I can't remember them all.

FlyFF, I stuck with till about level 54 (Assist & Acrobat both), got bored with grinding, and stopped playing.
Atlantica Online, I had a level 83 Archer main, but the quests of "go kill these monsters to get this" got really tedious, so I stopped playing.

Basically I'm trying to find a game that isn't overly grindy, with at last moderately good graphics, and preferably with a PvP system as well.
Miburo (06-27-2010)
Old 06-25-2010, 11:44 PM   #941
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Jesus didnt walk through the atlantic, He surfed the atlantic :P.(No offense anyone)
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:48 PM   #942
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Speaking of Jesus...

Touchdown Jesus got struck by lightning the other day and burned down.

Before:

After:

How's that for smiting.

Last edited by Tsuna; 06-25-2010 at 11:49 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-25-2010), Vengeance (06-26-2010)
Old 06-26-2010, 04:48 AM   #943
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Basically I'm trying to find a game that isn't overly grindy, with at last moderately good graphics, and preferably with a PvP system as well.

It's not out until next year, but I am really looking forward to it. The developer, NCSoft, is hardcore against grinding and loves them some PvP. You can pick up the original GW with all expansions for fairly cheap right now if you wanted something to do until GW2 is out. Let me know if you do and I'll join you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-27-2010)
Old 06-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #944
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

I did want to try that, but I hated spending money. Rofl looks like I'm gonna have to round up some cash..
Miburo (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 02:10 AM   #945
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
I did want to try that, but I hated spending money. Rofl looks like I'm gonna have to round up some cash..
I definitely think it's worth the price. MMOs are generally as much of a money sink as they are a time sink, but since there's no monthly fee for GW I like to think of it as just a regular game with a hell of a lot of play time.

---

Anyway, back on topic with my thoughts on homosexuality. I'll start with some background:

I believe in the God of the Hebrews and that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. I also believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, meaning that everything the authors wrote is what God wanted to be written, and all incorrect copies have been filtered out through history. I use the Bible as the base for every major belief I hold, and what I believe concerning homosexuality is no different. However, I think some elaboration is needed.

Human beings have assigned various degrees of "evil" to the sins named in the Bible. Murder is absolutely terrible, but lying is acceptable if it'll get you out a tense situation. To God, sin is sin, and this is not changed by radical, delusional "Christians" yelling and screaming about how evil you are.

Simply being homosexual is not a sin; just as being a kleptomaniac or murderous, psychotic sociopath is not a sin. It is what you have control over, the act, which is the sin. A person is not evil, or doomed to Hell because they are homosexual. They are just as eligible for forgiveness as the most devoutly religious, and sometimes even more so.

I believe that God has a reason behind every "law" He has given us. Within the context of history and from a modern perspective, most laws given by God throughout the Bible have reasons behind them. I think it is reasonable to induce that God has a reason behind everything, whether He makes it known to us or not.

So no, I cannot say exactly why homosexuality is "wrong", as I'm still trying to figure out the reasoning for myself. What I can say, though, is that everyone is loved by God and those who know Him; even if that love and concern for a person's salvation is misunderstood as judgment.

I imagine I have left out much information which I couldn't remember, but which I will remember when everyone undoubtedly starts asking questions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-27-2010), Ero-Sage (06-27-2010), Miburo (06-27-2010)