Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 92 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-16-2010, 05:00 PM   #1366
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
It's still a yes. He didn't get it at all though. His retardation shouldn't automatically dismiss his yes because any way you put it, he said yes.
So... by that logic, Naruto is bi (but with a much deeper preference for males) that happens to be a furry too? Does he want to tap anything that moves?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-16-2010)

Old 10-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #1367
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
It's still a yes. He didn't get it at all though. His retardation shouldn't automatically dismiss his yes because any way you put it, he said yes.
Lol, was I saying he didn't say yes? Of course he did. And he's a fag for not getting it, like the boys/girls behind him. Even Sakura and Lee knew what was going on. Like I said, I'm sure he'd give a more excited answer if Sasuke said it.

@Numinous: LOL "anything that moves". Reminds me of The Todd.

The Todd. Looks manly, but fucks any moving object. Including guys.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-16-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:03 PM   #1368
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

fuck it im going for naruto still gettin pussy, i always like backing the underdog like part I naruto
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:14 PM   #1369
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
fuck it im going for naruto still gettin pussy, i always like backing the underdog like part I naruto
Of course he can get pussy, he can simply go to the Uchiha secret storage area with some catnip and BAM, lots of pussy after him.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-16-2010), The Special One (10-16-2010)
Old 10-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #1370
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Lol, was I saying he didn't say yes?
You said it wasn't a "I want to ram you here and now" Yes. So now you agree with me. That's what I thought.

Quote:
Of course he did.
That's what I said, so why were you trying to refute it? He said yes whether he got it or not.

Quote:
And he's a fag for not getting it, like the boys/girls behind him.
So now you're saying he's a fag for not getting it? Great logic buddy. Now you're making me defend him, shame on you.

Quote:
Even Sakura and Lee knew what was going on. Like I said, I'm sure he'd give a more excited answer if Sasuke said it.
You are not getting it. He isn't going to magically get smarter if Sasuke said or whoever. Just admit you're wrong. Overall he is gay but not in this instance.

@Numinous: I think he's a Pan-sexual. lolololol
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-16-2010)
Old 10-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #1371
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

NLB I think you are missing what SQ is saying.

Everyone in the group got that whoever the fuck it was wanted to fuck Naruto. Naruto didn't.
Why? Because hes stupid AND oblivious to the fact that a girl is trying to fuck him, which makes him a fag.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #1372
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You said it wasn't a "I want to ram you here and now" Yes. So now you agree with me. That's what I thought.

That's what I said, so why were you trying to refute it? He said yes whether he got it or not.

So now you're saying he's a fag for not getting it? Great logic buddy. Now you're making me defend him, shame on you.

You are not getting it. He isn't going to magically get smarter if Sasuke said or whoever. Just admit you're wrong. Overall he is gay but not in this instance.

@Numinous: I think he's a Pan-sexual. lolololol
Wait what did you think I was doing? Trying to pass it off as a no?

He's a fag cause he didn't get it. Any fucktard with no brains can realize what she was talking about. Or you must be thinking his IQ really is zero. There is a different context to what she said. As in, just helping her out. He could have seen the "let's fuck" just as clearly as "help me out". I think he's a fag. I don't care what the animators were thinking. The situation is gay, cause the joke didn't pass, after reading the shit he did in the manga.

Dunno why you took that literally cause it wasn't. In other words I was saying he pays more emotional attention to Sasuke cause he's only "interested" in him, which actually means he's gay.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #1373
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
[B]Wait what did you think I was doing? Trying to pass it off as a no?
you said it still makes him a fag if he didn't get it. In a sense, you are passing it off as a no by dismissing his yes due to his retardation.

Quote:
He's a fag cause he didn't get it.
I already addressed this, you can't dismiss the fact that he said yes due to his retardation.

Quote:
Any fucktard with no brains can realize what she was talking about.
Naruto is RETARDED.

Quote:
Or you must be thinking his IQ really is zero. There is a different context to what she said.
That's apparently what Kishi is getting at. He thought the island being under attack was an EARTHQUAKE. That's reason enough that he's stupid as fuck.

Quote:
As in, just helping her out. He could have seen the "let's fuck" just as clearly as "help me out".
He's RETARDED. You aren't getting it.

Quote:
I think he's a fag.
His sexuality isn't in question in this situation, it's whether or not he said yes. It's not hard but since you want me to address this, overall he's a fag, but in this instance(keyword) he's not.

Quote:
I don't care what the animators were thinking.
Including the fact they make Naruto more retarded than in the manga?

Quote:
The situation is gay, cause the joke didn't pass, after reading the shit he did in the manga.
No it's not, it's completely heterosexual. Him not getting it=/= fag in this instance. It's not a hard. He wasn't gay for one moment(Even though it shouldn't count), why is that so hard to accept?

Quote:
Dunno why you took that literally cause it wasn't. In other words I was saying he pays more emotional attention to Sasuke cause he's only "interested" in him, which actually means he's gay.
If Sasuke said the same thing, he wouldn't get it, why? Because he's retarded. I don't care how emotional he is, he's still stupid, that's how Kishi portrayed him.

I was eating Chinese food so I took forever lol.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 10-16-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #1374
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
you said it still makes him a fag if he didn't get it. In a sense, you are passing it off as a no by dismissing his yes due to his retardation.

I already addressed this, you can't dismiss the fact that he said yes due to his retardation.

Naruto is RETARDED.

That's apparently what Kishi is getting at. He thought the island being under attack was an EARTHQUAKE. That's reason enough that he's stupid as fuck.

He's RETARDED. You aren't getting it.

His sexuality isn't in question in this situation, it's whether or not he said yes. It's not hard but since you want me to address this, overall he's a fag, but in this instance(keyword) he's not.

Including the fact they make Naruto more retarded than in the manga?

No it's not, it's completely heterosexual. Him not getting it=/= fag in this instance. It's not a hard. He wasn't gay for one moment(Even though it shouldn't count), why is that so hard to accept?

If Sasuke said the same thing, he wouldn't get it, why? Because he's retarded. I don't care how emotional he is, he's still stupid, that's how Kishi portrayed him.

I was eating Chinese food so I took forever lol.

The island shit is a stupid joke that makes both naruto and the author gay. No matter who looks at it, it's gay. Naruto detects love lies from Sakura. No, he's not a cow. He doesn't eat grass. He knows when a girl lies cause he knows how she feels etc.

I think the movie was made before this major bitch slap, so the animators tuned his intelligence down to cow mode. Which is understandable, but if you look at it now and compare it to recent shit, he's fucking gay.

_
No. I get that he said yes and I am not dismissing it. He said yes while thinking "Okay, I'll help her out". Which is stupid. That's basically it. I'm not bending it to a no. That's not what I'm thinking at all. I'm just saying he's a fag cause he didn't know what she was saying. I'm not saying "he didn't know, so it's a no cause he understood something else".

EDIT: There are too many dumb jokes. Which makes you believe he's a dumbass. But at some moments he knows shit. The bitch slap moment is one of them. If he had 0 IQ his brain would have fried in the Pain arc.

^Not saying the shit he said was intelligent and smart/clever, but it was his solution. The question was a brain buster and impossible to answer in reality. However, he saw it as a trick question and came up with an answer nobody would believe from another one's mouth.

A true dumbass would sit down and cry because taking on the question is already too difficult. Naruto was a dumbass on the battlefield, but after raging in fox mode, he went to give the answer.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-16-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #1375
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
The island shit is a stupid joke that makes both naruto and the author gay.
No, he's really that stupid.

Quote:
No matter who looks at it, it's gay.
Which one are you talking about? The Armadillo dick one?

Quote:
Naruto detects love lies from Sakura. No, he's not a cow. He doesn't eat grass. He knows when a girl lies cause he knows how she feels etc.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out someone is lying. Sakura wanted to bang Sasuke since part one, now she wants to suddenly kill him.

Quote:
I think the movie was made before this major bitch slap, so the animators tuned his intelligence down to cow mode. Which is understandable, but if you look at it now and compare it to recent shit, he's fucking gay.
That's the problem it was made back then. So OF COURSE he isn't as smart as he is now. You are comparing now to like 3-4 years ago.

_
Quote:
No. I get that he said yes and I am not dismissing it.
You just said that he's a fag because he didn't get it. SO you are dismissing it, mind you I'm talking about JUST this INSTANCE, not overall. You are making this harder than it has to be.

Quote:
He said yes while thinking "Okay, I'll help her out". Which is stupid. That's basically it.
You are dismissing it, AGAIN. He said yes. That's all I'm saying. You are sayin "Nuuuuu h3$ d0n't g3t it, s0 h3$ Gheyyyyyy."

Quote:
I'm not bending it to a no. That's not what I'm thinking at all.
Yes you are. You're putting his retardation against his answer. So what if he doesn't get it, he still said yes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
I'm just saying he's a fag cause he didn't know what she was saying. I'm not saying "he didn't know, so it's a no cause he understood something else".
That's exactly what you're saying. You said "He doesn't get it, so that makes him a fag, because everyone else got it.."

Quote:
EDIT: There are too many dumb jokes. Which makes you believe he's a dumbass. But at some moments he knows shit. The bitch slap moment is one of them. If he had 0 IQ his brain would have fried in the Pain arc.
He does but overall he is retarded. When I say retarded, I mean socially retarded. He's like the kid you would have to explain every joke to, it's sad. But that doesn't change the fact that he could kick your ass.

Quote:
^Not saying the shit he said was intelligent and smart/clever, but it was his solution. The question was a brain buster and impossible to answer in reality. However, he saw it as a trick question and came up with an answer nobody would believe from another one's mouth.
Wut? What question. Because not everyone has average intelligence.

Quote:
A true dumbass would sit down and cry because taking on the question is already too difficult. Naruto was a dumbass on the battlefield, but after raging in fox mode, he went to give the answer.
Raping someone with a book isn't an answer, he just recycled Jiraiya's words. That wouldn't make him smarter in my book.

@bolded: That would just be a pussy rather than an idiot.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 10-16-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #1376
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

^What the. Dismissing the answer =/= thinking it's gay cause he didn't get it. I don't think we're on the same wavelength here. You really do think I was thinking what I thought you were thinking about me. I'm not thinking that. But I know you could have been thinking it, and now that you've said it; no. I'm not thinking that. Really. Calling someone gay because he doesn't get something. I'm not saying it's a no. If you want to believe me or not, I don't care. Just know this.

@the below quotes: Yeah I agree it has more to do with guts than brains.

EDIT: I wouldn't call him socially retarded. He's more a basic ninja knowledge dumbass, as shown in the immortals arc. If he was socially retarded, he would have been dead, or turned into the fox a long time ago with no friends to stop him. I'm telling you, he knows the shit >>> However the movie was made at an early stage. I can't blame the animators for that, I guess. Cause they wrote based on his current stupidity in the manga at that time, and made it even worse for laughs.

In the manga I would say even worse than the movie, but those are obvious comic relief jokes, which are gay cause dicks are being displayed (really hinting towards homosexuality) and stupid ecology (just stupid and fail). I should actually be blaming Kishi (as KNN pointed out in the other thread), but in the end Naruto does that stuff.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-16-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #1377
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

My friends, I have a confession to make. Long ago when Tzu Men made this thread, I was outraged at the thought of naruto being gay. If only I knew then what I do know, I would have agreed with him.

Fucking armadillo dicks!?!?

I retract any and every claim of naruto being straight. He has crossed the threshold of no return. At this point there is absolutely nothing that could convince me he is anything but gay.

that is all.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #1378
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Don't make me spoon feed you dude. I don't want to but I guess I'll have to.

Quote:
^What the. Dismissing the answer =/= thinking it's gay cause he didn't get it.
You said "He was gay because he didn't get it."<-----Not exact words but bear with me. Then you said later on that it wasn't an "I want to ram you here and now" yes, correct? That's when I pointed out it's a yes either way you put it. In this particular situation, he isn't gay, there's no way you could call him gay in this situation unless he outright said "No." G.E.T. I.T?

Quote:
I don't think we're on the same wavelength here. You really do think I was thinking what I thought you were thinking about me. I'm not thinking that.
Your posts don't convey your thoughts then or are you thinking one thing and typing something completely different? I'm basing it off of what you are posting.

Quote:
But I know you could have been thinking it, and now that you've said it; no. I'm not thinking that. Really. Calling someone gay because he doesn't get something. I'm not saying it's a no. If you want to believe me or not, I don't care. Just know this.
Did I say you said "No?" I said you dismissed the yes because of his retardation and said that everyone else got it, therefore he's a fag.

Quote:
I wouldn't call him socially retarded. He's more a basic ninja knowledge dumbass, as shown in the immortals arc. If he was socially retarded, he would have been dead, or turned into the fox a long time ago with no friends to stop him. I'm telling you, he knows the shit >>> However the movie was made at an early stage. I can't blame the animators for that, I guess. Cause they wrote based on his current stupidity in the manga at that time, and made it even worse for laughs.
No, Socially retarded as in h wouldn't get sarcasm or jokes majority of the time. You would have to CONSTANTLY explain shit to him or simplify an explanation.

Quote:
In the manga I would say even worse than the movie, but those are obvious comic relief jokes, which are gay cause dicks are being displayed (really hinting towards homosexuality) and stupid ecology (just stupid and fail). I should actually be blaming Kishi (as KNN pointed out in the other thread), but in the end Naruto does that stuff.
I would label him a pan-sexual because he's attracted to Sakura, Sasuke, and Armadillo dick. Basically everything gets him off.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #1379
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

I see what you mean now. You were referring to my "but it's not a fuck me-yes". I know it may seem like an excuse to dismiss the yes to a no, but I'm really not saying that, even though it looked like it, lol. Meh. The post had no meaning behind it. I can say that it's wasn't a "fuck me" yes and call him gay for not understanding it. It doesn't necessarily have to have that "it's a no" thought behind it. I might have made it look like I was thinking that way. Am not an idiot to think otherwise, cause that's plain stupid.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-16-2010 at 10:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sensei-Q For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #1380
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Okay then whatever. I guess I misunderstood it because of how you typed it.